• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Lol I'll be judge??!!! Okays, I found a Spinda with hearts on its head XD I was hoping it would be shiny grrr anyone have any luck with their shinies?

Years
well no shinys yet i am sring for shiny bulbasaur right now and later for shiny regirock again that is right it is an all nighter for me only because four day weekend yay well wish me luck and nova good luck on you side of the race and make the best sr win but just to let you know you have an advantage because i am also sring for regirock and hatching eggs for shiny magikarp but i will not give up bye

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Best, of luck on your side as well. I might alternate between Hunts once and a while as well. Just because I'm so used to it. XD Nothing New with my other Shinies.

As I said in a Previous Post. My B-Day is coming up soon and my Cousins are going to help me Shiny Hunt as a Present. I've gotta start thinking about what to get them to look for. Probably just gonna make them SR. Don't want them to do anything difficult and mess up something on my games. XD I've decided that whatever I make them Hunt for I'm gonna continue to try and get Jirachi for myself. Since if is a long and painful process to Start over for it and since Jirachi is basically one of my favorate Pokemon I want to earn it myself. ^-^

Also, once/if I get my Shiny Eevee{s} I've deffinately decided what to Evolve them into...

Spoiler:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hey pepulz! Im bak at the SHC Club! so far Shiney Croconaw now Shiney Feraligatr n Shiney Gastley now a Shiney Haunter(maaaan it whuz hard)btw still no other new Shineyz!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone gimme a hug!! I caught a shiny Pidgey!! OMG! I've ALWAYS wanted a shiny pidgeot. *Calms self down*

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
*gives hug*
give me hug too, i caught a shiny vulpix!!!!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Typlomence :: Wow. Another Shiny. 0.0 Nice. *Mumbling* Lucky Sonofa... XD Seriously Congrats. How'd you Catch it? ^-^

Tyranitar 3000 :: Congrats to you as well. Dang... Everyones going Shiny carzy all of sudden... *Continues Hunting for Bulbasaur while mumbling anrigilly* XD

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Oh well, in FR I thought I'd go explore some islands and on the way there I thought I saw I patch of grass I hadn't been on before, and there was shiny pidgey in it!!!! YES!

Years
DAMN YOU TYPHOLMENCE WITH YOUR STROKE OF LUCK!!.. Still sring for this frikken rayquaza.. -.-
To quote Eric Cartman," I hate you guys.."

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Oh my GOD, you must be ticked off at old Ray NOW, heh, I wouldn't regret smashing my DS at that point... -_- but yeah, how's about recommending an EV sheet for mine shiny pidgey?

Years
Eheh.. sorry for the newb question but.. umm... Nova, forgot what an EV sheet is, maybe you should explain, in detail, ..eheh..

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
LOL Silly Cartman... Well, once again good with Rayquaza. As I've said, I no how frustrating hunting for a Shiny Legendary can be, but when you get it it is so worth it. *Flies around on Latias & Latios*

Well, I can't think of a good Sheet currenently and I'm not exactly an EV Expert. If you want to know more about EV Training there's a pretty good Tutoral type of Section at Serebii. Clicky!

Last edited:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
You have shiny Latios???!I'll get you, yesssiry, I'll GET YOU. XD My friend said he's giving up on his LG and he's giving it to me! *squee* Typhlosion shiny! OMG!!

Years
How dare you NOVA!! Flying on your latios taunting me.. while i sit here, trying to get this stupid Ray~ to become shiny.. -.-

NO1 BETTER HAVE A SHINY RAYQUAZA, BECAUSE THIS SRING FOR 24 HOURS BETTER BE WORTH IT, AND I DONT WANNa DO IT IF SUM1 ELSE HAS ALREDY DONE IT!!... ......*cough... ehem... ~falls over... ...................ow..

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Lol~ So annoying when someone crushes you with thier collection of shiny legedaries *stares pointedly at Nova*

Years
Hey nova i clickyed onto that thingy xD

Btw, i only have 1 shiny.. and its just a dumb gastly, sometimes i think it is my curse to never have shinies!!!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
LOL Sorry, ^^; I thought I had my Shinies listed. *Pokes at SHC Card and sends Latias & Latios away* XD I only have 3 Shiny Legendaies By the way. That's not that many compared to some of the MIA Co-Owners.

And as to your Question, I beleive a few Members have a Shiny Rayquaza. Though most of the one's who have it seem to be In-Active nowadays. And don't worry, just because you only have one Shiny. Everyone started out with one at some point. Just never give up and keep trying.

Back