• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exiled: An X-men RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
  • "WHAT?!" he asked
    " I said," said Kain, but he was interrupted.
    " I know what you said, but no, I don't want to fight. I don't, I don't, I DON'!T!!" he said starting to glow the same blue he glowed during his attack.
    " Calm down," replied Kain, restraining the boy with chains made of shadows." Now, I won't force you to join, but I need a favor. Retrieve Annika Mindelon or
    Lady Borealis as she is called. You should know when you find her. She is very....unique."
    " What?" asked the boy, but it was too late. He found himself in a new area, and started his unwilling search for Annika.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yi-ling sat on the top of the building, temporalily escaping her pursusers down bellow.
    "Where did that dammed mutant go?!" cursed one.
    "I think she ran that way..." another said, pointing toward the opposite direstion of where she was planning to go.
    She let out a sigh of relief as they ran away.
    It was hard on her, this life.
    She only found out that she wasn't normal a few days ago. The look on her mother's face was unbearable.
    Yi-ling sighed as she slid down the building.
    I don't know what to do anymore... she thought as she took a small pocketknife and pressed it to her wrist.
    "This may be the end for me." she said softly, seeing the first drop of blood ooze out.

((OOC: Sorry if it's too dark, lol. n_n;;; And hey Blaine, nice to see ya too! =))

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • I knew I should be looking for Annika, but I saw a bird that made me decide on a new name. From now on, I'm to be called Raven. I also noticed a strange figure go down the side of a building near by. I was shocked to see this and worridly ran to check up on the person. I saw it was someone, and they were apparently cutting their wrist. I went up to them, and used a bit of water to knock the blade away.
    " Hello, I'm Raven. Who are you" I asked her.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Hello, I'm Raven. Who are you?" the boy who knocked away her blade asked her.
    He knocked it away with water. With water...
    Yi-ling smiled sadly and said, "I'm Yi-ling,"
    She looked at him and asked, "You're not normal, aren't you?"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yi-ling shook her head, her long black hair covering her eyes.
    "No, I'm not." she said "I'm not normal..." she said softly.
    She took a deep breath, standing up, wiping the rest of the blood on her jeans.
    "How did you know?" she asked him.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Raven started to walk away, turning away.
    "Wait!" Yi-ling shouted after his retreating figure.
    "Ummm," she continued, "Can I go with you?" she said, suddenly unsure.
    "After all, I don't have anywhere else to go..." she continued.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Annika smiled at Angel, lifting her hands to embrace the warmth of her home. After locking and barring her large doors, Lady Borealis led her companion into what one could only presume to be a sitting area. A massive fireplace dominated the room, two poufs set close to the natural furnace.

"My name is Annika Mindelon. They have called me Lady Borealis. It is nice to have company again."

She gave the girl a soft smile as she lit the wood.

"Tell me of yourself, Angel."

Annika placed herself on one of the poufs, gesturing for her aquaintance to do the same. Her eyes flashed a gentle, calming blue, the hues flowing through her pupils.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • I smiled. "First, let's, like, get a real fire going." I ignited my hand and threw a fire ball on the wood. The fire began blazing greatly. After that I sat down. "Not much to tell really. Well, you could, like, say that nearly getting myself killed is something, I guess." I shrugged. "But I came from a filthy rich family, that was, like, awesome. But then I found out I was adopted, and, like, couldn't take it. THEN I found out about these." I showed off my dragon wings. "Can you, like, BELIEVE it?"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sure, " he said, happy to be with someone else," I'm on a search and rescue for someone named Annika! I hope we find other people though!"
    "Annika..." Yi-ling said slowly. "I think I've heard of her before... The lady Borealis, right?" she asked.
    "Is she in danger?" she asked, curious.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Is it too late to join?
    Name: Adam
    Mutant Alias: Healer (any other suggestions?)
    Powers: Morph (ability to change into anything, real or fantasy),
    Teleport portal (ability to teleport by opening portals, allows you to enter other realities), Healing touch (ability to heal with hands), Invisibility
    Description: right here:
    pkfrlg022.png

Personality: A loner, his parents died when he was very young and ever since then he's been all alone

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - Thanks Blaine! =]))
    ?I know her, slightly?? Yi-ling said softly, remembering a time when she was lost in the streets, miserable and alone a stranger who comforted her with a power of her own.
    Yi-ling sat down in the streets, her hair wet from the pouring rain.
    ?This is hopeless! I wish that I?ve never had that fight with mom?? she said softly, tears streaming.
    Suddenly, a shadow fell above her, Yi-ling looked up to see a beautiful stranger who literally towered over her small height.
    ?What befalls you, that made you so sad?? she whispered, kneeling down to her height.
    ?I? I?? Yi-ling sobbed, her tears choking her voice.
    ?Say nothing,? she said softly. ?Just look at me?? she said, her eyes filling with a comforting hue of the color of the Borealis.
    During that moment, Yi-ling never felt as safe and sound in her whole life.

"I think she lives somewhere around here, I met her in this very city..." Yi-ling said, drawn back to reality.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hey," he said," there's a fire lit over there. Let's go over Yi-ling." He grabbed her arm and started walking.
    Yi-ling laughed, "Sure, just stop dragging me." she said playfully, as she adjusted her own footsteps.
    ((OOC - Is that the same fire lit by Angel? ))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back