• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2008
just downloaded the game and started playing it, but I can't seem to find Prof. Fur...Can someone help me? There isn't anyone in the 3rd floor of the library...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
just downloaded the game and started playing it, but I can't seem to find Prof. Fur...Can someone help me? There isn't anyone in the 3rd floor of the library...

He is in one of the bookshelfs which does not have a shadow. (While other have shadows) I have beaten Lukus, (He is a bit easy.) I beaten him with ONLY Lv. 25-26 pokemon. I am currently in where Whirl Islands is.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023

Just look around and near the very right of the room you should see a book shelf that has no shadow. Click A on it and you'll find prof. fur in a secret room

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
nice hack but can anyone tell me where to get clean roms

Please don't double post. If you need to say something else just edit the other post.

Lol, at one of the glitches in Steel City. There's a spot where I get stuck at and if I goto the pokemon menu then exit, I'm in the middle of the ocean.

The beta ended before steel city. Before you go into the sol cave, which is what i think its called, there was a pokeball that had a message from foullump saying that the beta ended and from there on are glitches in the other cities, including steel city.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Originally posted by duckdavis
The beta ended before steel city. Before you go into the sol cave, which is what i think its called, there was a pokeball that had a message from foullump saying that the beta ended and from there on are glitches in the other cities, including steel city.

Actually, he just released a version 1.1 yesterday
He said it goes up to Steel City.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2008
There is... he is in one of the bookshelfs which does not a shadow. (While other have shadows) I have beaten Lukus, (He is a bit easy.) I beaten him with ONLY Lv. 25-26 pokemon. I am currently in where Whirl Islands is.

Just look around and near the very right of the room you should see a book shelf that has no shadow. Click A on it and you'll find prof. fur in a secret room

Thanks to both of you! I wouldn't be able to figure it out if it wasn't for you guys, thanks :) !

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
Years
Okay, I'm like completely in love with this game.
I literally stayed up until 5am trying to teach myself how to use the IPS patches and crap, and I FINALLY figured it out!
Anyways, I just wanted to say this game is awesome, I especially love the begginning!
Great job!

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Just downloaded White (old)

I spent 15 minutes just trying to decide which starter to pick! I can tell I'm going to enjoy this hack a lot!

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Realllllly angry about tail whip...

Insert about 5 of the worst words you can think of, and that would be my thoughts when my rival gets a critical hit and one-hit K.O.'s my squirtle with tail whip. Ughhhh... ): Otherwise, I am looking forward to the (New?) White. (:

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
why cant I go anywhere in that cave out of west acadamy?

is that where the beta ends or something : /

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
really? because I did that then after that theres ledges everywhere and no way of getting further in beta 1

Back