• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
I liked your game but it was too long I stayed up until 4 AM and played it and there is no point it's like a freeroam and it's too big and it takes a lot of time until something happens but a lot of pokemon in it i liked that and the choice of 9 pokemon that one was good too!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
you're not finishing this? does that mean you are working on something, or are you working on a POKéMON (New) White? :\

anyways...
Spoiler:

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
The quality of Prof. Cedar's sprite isn't very good. You may want to have someone redo/fix it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
The quality of Prof. Cedar's sprite isn't very good. You may want to have someone redo/fix it.
Heh, well, I did, a while back, but he wasn't able to replace it without glitching it. So, just don't worry about that.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Umm your website no longer exists... *panics*
I know... And I don't really care much. I don't remember why it's off, but it doesn't matter.
you're not finishing this? does that mean you are working on something, or are you working on a POKéMON (New) White? :\

anyways...
Spoiler:
I know. I didn't think anyone would actually have that problem though. Since nobody else has done it, I won't put much thought into it.
Yeah, but who cares? I'm not using him anymore, so I'm not going to waste any time remaking him. xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2009
Your beta is very entertaining. I like how the difficulty increases a little with each area, but it annoys me how it is for such a long span all grass.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
This game rocks
I have been playing it for like 2 hours
I am not finished with the beta yet though

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Yeah! it is cool
Guys!, this is a MAP, a real MAP, the routes are too big and that's coooooool!!!, at last i feel like i'm walking through the fields of a new pokémon region!

Actually there was a glitch at the exit of Sol City, ther is a black Red's sprite (i mean Red from FireRed), it looks funny lol. He is literaly inside of the trees ans i can't reach him because he is too far inside... lol, it looks funny.

And there's another glitch: in Sol lake the weather is Sunny with Clouds in water... looks good but in some tiles like the rock ones, are reflected the clouds and not only in the water... weird!

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
your hack is nothing special because everything is shiny gold

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Yeah! it is cool
Guys!, this is a MAP, a real MAP, the routes are too big and that's coooooool!!!, at last i feel like i'm walking through the fields of a new pokémon region!

Actually there was a glitch at the exit of Sol City, ther is a black Red's sprite (i mean Red from FireRed), it looks funny lol. He is literaly inside of the trees ans i can't reach him because he is too far inside... lol, it looks funny.

And there's another glitch: in Sol lake the weather is Sunny with Clouds in water... looks good but in some tiles like the rock ones, are reflected the clouds and not only in the water... weird!
Yeah... Didn't think that would bother anyone, really, and I was too much a noob to know how to fix it. xD
okay foullump i was wondering in the new white will West Academy be included?

No, sorry. That's why I put up this old version, so everyone who looked forward to it can enjoy it before it's gone...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Haha... Seems like everyone is excited with the old version, I just hope you dont get too distracted from the real deal, by answering old stuff :P
Well, I'll wait to hear some updates about the (real) White.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Lol, not everything is about Shiny Gold buddy, since I got Genesis and (Old)White I haven't really touched Shiny Gold(No offense Zel) but these are great hacks, it is a shame that your not gonna finish this game but also exciting that your making something else that you claim to be better so it kinda makes up for it :)

whiterasta

H2 modder beginner pknn hacker
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
I am having a problem with the download. when I want to open the folder my computer says it is corrupted.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Very nice
How do i get to sols city on old white 1.2 i just finished battling gary and eddy for the 2nd time?

Back