• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I watched The Addams Family on TV with my sister. A nice little movie that I still find myself enjoying today.

I think the last 'new' movie I've watched was Iron Man 3, or Star Trek Into Darkness. I'm not that much of a movie guy, but these films were both tremendous.

Years
  • I watched The Addams Family on TV with my sister. A nice little movie that I still find myself enjoying today.

I think the last 'new' movie I've watched was Iron Man 3, or Star Trek Into Darkness. I'm not that much of a movie guy, but these films were both tremendous.
    How funny. I watched all of these movies in the last few weeks.

But yesterday I watched Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. It's a... strange movie. I gotta give it credit for doing something different even if the movie overall was more weird than good. Still, not a bad movie. I would rather have something more like this from Tim Burton than another adaptation.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lately, I watched How To Train Your Dragon. Thanks for the suggestion, Gav <3 Toothless is the cutest dragon ever, and the movie overall is very funny. Plus, great animation.

Years
  • Having seen it a for the first time a few years ago, I recently re-watched the Coen brothers' A Serious Man; it is one of the better pieces of their filmography in my opinion.

Journeys

I watched 3 movies last night, movie night with friends!

Despicable me 2 is just wonderful. I love it as much as the first one, mainly because of Gru and the minions just being so funny characters. I have a soft spot for animated movies, I guess. Despicable me is a great concept.

Eat, Pray, Love was really strange :p Julia Roberts traveling and ditching hot guys. Like... Okay. But it was nice in its own way, I guess.

Princess and the Frog is silly. So very silly. But I like some things about it too much to not like the movie as a whole. The frogs, the accents, the countless references to older Disney movies. It's cute.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Oblivion, koff~

I think it's a good film. It has some nice effects to it and a nice cast of members in the movie. It's one that can stand alone and I think it'll be better than anything George Clooney can come out with. Protip: Paint chips that fly through space are hazardous! A small piece of paint (a paint chip) left a large gouge in one of the windows of a NASA space shuttle. A piece of debris the size of a golfball would prove detrimental to a shuttle. Asteroids do not need to hit shuttles to make them go haywire. Also, you're a bad actor George Clooney. You're not fooling anyone, koffi~

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete. Every time I watch this show it gets better and I understand more of it! I love FFVII! ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    If this counts, Videogame Highschool on Netflix. As cheesy as it is, it's one of my favorite movies. Basically, this newbie kills this professional in a popular FPS game (similar to Call of Duty or Battlefield), then the noob gets invited to Videogame Highschool, the HArvard of schools. In the movie, videogames take the rle of sports as the most popular things in the world. The world revolves around videogames. Its such a funny movie and great to watch.

If that doesn't count, then the last movie I watched was Pain and Gain. One of my favorite Mark Whalberg movies. It was a pretty good movie, but wasn't amazing like I expected. It was hilarious however, and I couldn't believed that it was actually based off of a true story.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    I think it was Don John? It was an OK movie. A bit too much back and forth motion going on with the plot without no decent concrete line.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Bad Grandpa

Movie was hilarious and it follows an actual story instead of just skits Luke the guys from Jackass usually does.
    Only problem was that the trailer showed a bit too much of the movie. It was still good nonetheless :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Anime movies count too, right? They're movies, after all.

The girl who leapt through time
    Amazing movie. Really good story. Drives home the fact that no matter how good a power you're granted, you'll still have to use it carefully or face the consequences.

Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works
    Don't get the hate it gets from fate fans. It had amazing animation, good soundtrack and not so confusing plot even though it crammed so much into a movie of the length it was. Pacing was nice too. I liked it a lot.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I watched Big Daddy last night. Wow, blast from the past that was. The last movie I saw at a theatre was Gravity, and that was a pretty stunning film, both visually and plot-wise.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    500 days of summer. mainly because i wanted to cry in my own misery because the movie is very relevant to what i'm experiencing right now. jesuuus.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Well there are many last movies for me for the English language last was Superman Man Of steel guys its a really great ultimate movie and my last hollywood (Indian Hindi movies are called) is Horror story in hall the story is not to scary but my god the ghost was really scary i can't tell you just knew that this Horror story named movie is really scary the story is - 7 friends went to a Hotel cause of a rumor that there is ghost so they tried to find out but sooner they realezed it not what they want to. they find it much harder to get out as they thought, If you want to know my last TV movie well it maybe...... Shiva The Superhero 2 ( a Film by tollywood)

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
  • Well It was The Conjuring like yesterday my Brothers wants to watch that movie again and again that I was so annoyed but I just stopped watching the movie and turned on the Computer to play more Pokemon Ruby Destiny - ROL , But the last movie I saw in the Cinema (that's what Philippines call it (maybe).) like in August 1 2012 was Brave, You know the Movie that has a girl who was tomboy-ish and wished that her mother changed and then her mother turns to a bear then she solves the problem later. :15:

Years
  • The Strangers

Fantastic horror/suspense film. It always freaks me out when I watch it. It's also a realistic horror film unlike so many, because honestly this could happen to anyone. If you haven't seen it, see it!

Years
  • lol I hardly post in this thread. Ever.

But yeah I did see a bit of Inception last night, I have to say this movie was really epic and if one didn't see it you really should now. I just had to do an avatar/sig of it in case if one didn't notice already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back