• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Marvel's The Avengers (2012).

Mark Ruffalo was hot. And this is coming a straight gent.

Ultimately the movie was great. But I only wished Captain America posed more of a threat. In the Ultimate continuity he went toe-to-toe with Spider-Man. (Super human strength where as Steve only has peak human physicality). In this, he just didn't stand out as the Captain America I know and love. Maybe it's Chris Evans portrayal. Maybe they need a burlier Captain. I don't know. Despite all that, the movie was great and I enjoyed all the fight sequences. Especially, Thor versus Iron Man.

Final note; Cap's suit was really... ugh... not cool. :/

Years
I watched this movie from the late 80s about a horder who falls in with a bad crowd so she can be with this guy she barely knows and has to be saved by her music teacher. Can't remember the name. The Little... something. Ah, well.

Also watched Iron Man 3. Wooooooo. Fun movie. Don't know why a lot of people didn't like it.

Years
RIPD - It's an ok film which has its comedy moments and because I went in to the film partial to its negative reviews, I found it a lot better than I thought I would.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Enchanted - Not the smartest movie out there, but I like that they make fun of Disney classics and that the girl saves the boy in the end instead of the other way around. And of course, it has Patrick Dempsey, so I can't give it a proper rating because he's a 10.

Years
The last movie I watched was, "From Up on Poppy Hill" an anime film from Studio Ghibli film that had its english dub released on DVD this year.
I liked the movie, it was pretty good, loved the plot and I liked how they had an "All-star" voice cast for the dub. (With names like, Jamie Lee Curtis and Ron Howard in the credits for the english version)

Years
Pacific Rim, was a good movie. Expected more though, action wise and it could have used some surprise elements :)

Last edited:

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
The last movie I watched was Insidious 2. Really good movie IMO, and has a defined nemesis compared to random ghosts in the first installment. Overall I enjoyed it and made me watch the 1st movie again afterwards lol

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I'm not entirely sure actually because I've been watching a lot lately. @.@
It's likely that it was "The Girl who leapt through time" though.

Zethremar

Entirely Uninteresting
Years
Gravity - Amazingly good movie, generally I really don't like space movies or Sandra Bullock, but decided to go see it because of George Clooney and the good reviews it was getting, happy I did. The scenery, and eeriness of space was very awesome, and Sandra Bullock was surprisingly very good.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
A Game of Death, koff~

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is one tall guy. It's an exciting Bruce Lee beat 'em up film. It's old and has some funny moments (Wha-teh! Whooo! Ha-heh! and other martial arts sound effects) but it delivers what it set out on the table. And we'll eat that stuff with relish, koffi~

krabbypatz93

August Burns Red FTW
Years
  • Age 31
  • AZ
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014
The newest Dragon Ball Z movie with Lord Bills :)
I loved it! Bills quickly became my new favorite "villain", villain in Dr. Evil quoation marks because I don't consider him to be evil. Great movie!

Nakala Pri

Well, does Agatha Christie's Poirot count? I forgot the name of the mystery, it was a tad confusing but Poirot made me laugh, so what the hell.

7/10. It was quite good, but more effortless then the rest. :P

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
The newest Dragon Ball Z movie with Lord Bills :)
I loved it! Bills quickly became my new favorite "villain", villain in Dr. Evil quoation marks because I don't consider him to be evil. Great movie!

I watched that a few days ago I did however watch a shonky version with subtitles that were about as good as a brain dead toddlers speech but it was okay the guy holding the iphone couldn't stop eating so loudly hehe

Last Movie i watched... DIGIMON ADVENTURE this morning actually this is what made digimon so popular than adventure 01 came out then 02 and so on... very good movie kari and tai are super cute in this movie they are so little and they both don't care that greymon is a giant dinosaur!!!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I watched Carrie earlier this morning. For a second remake, it was actually really good. Then again, I love Chloe Grace Moretz and I think she did a good job in the film. Movie being scary wise? Not really, its definitely worth watching, but not something that is Oscar nominated.

Years
The Terminator. The Original and one of the best from James Cameron. Even though I do prefer Terminator 2 Judgement Day. The Terminator has a lot of great classic explosive moments.

Plus Kyle Reese has always been on of my favorite characters from any movie.

Years
This Is 40
Was too long for the type of film it is; 2 hours 10 minutes of a couple in or nearing their 40s. Pretty dull overall.

Aiireko

Artist
Years
The last ones I watched are "Totoro" <3333 I really love Totoro it's so cute ^_^
and "pirates of the caribean"
any other Tororo and Jhonny Depp fans ? :D

Years
Last one would have been the dutch movie 'Body Language'
Which was aired on the tv last wednesday.

Usually don't watch dance movies although I love dancing, most of them are just too cheesy or not my style. But this one got me watching because all five of the dancers had a unique story to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back