• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♠ The Art of RNG ♠ | RNG Guides [OLD]

Bring challenges back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Just a few random entries I did in the car...

004.png
016.gif
004.png

Orville
shiny.png
male.png
| Level 1
Aaron | 06293 | White
Jolly | Tangled Feet| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Tackle, Brave Bird, Pursuit.
[Hatched at Mistralton City]

004.png
043.gif
004.png

Bella
shiny.png
female.png
| Level 1
Aaron | 06293 | White
Modest | Chlorophyll| 31 30 31 30 31 30 | HP: Fire 70
Absorb, Ingrain, Synthesis
[Hatched at Straiton City]

evo21

RNGing is awesomes
Years
  • Age 36
  • uk
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
sorry for the lack of activity iv been busy :(

all gen 4 wondercard event RNG's
Oblivia Heatran | Level 50 | shiny: No
Oblivia |3060/4100 | Heartgold
Quiet (set nature) | Flash Fire| 31 31 31 31 31 0 | HP: Ice 70
Eruption,Magma Storm,Earth Power and Ancientpower

Oblivia Heatran | Level 50 | shiny: No
Oblivia |3060/4100 | Heartgold
Quiet (set nature) | Flash Fire| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Eruption,Magma Storm,Earth Power and Ancientpower

Crown Celebi | Level 50 | shiny: No | Active for Event: Yes in G4 and G5
WIN2011 |1211/18581 | Heartgold
Adamant | Natural Cure| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Leaf Storm,Recover,Nasty Plot and healing wish

Crown Suicune | Level 30 | shiny: Yes | Active for Event: Yes
GAMESTP |1311/64410 | Heartgold
Relaxed (set nature) | Pressure| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Sheer Cold,Air Slash,ExtremeSpeed and Aqua Ring

Crown Raikou | Level 30 | shiny: Yes | Active for Event: Yes
GAMESTP |1031/21889 | Heartgold
Rash (set nature) | Pressure| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Zap Cannon,Aura Sphere,ExtremeSpeed and Weatherball

Crown Entei | Level 30 | shiny: Yes | Active for Event: Yes
GAMESTP |1171/52447 | Heartgold
Adamant (set nature) | Pressure | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Flare Blitz,Howl,extremeSpeed and Crush Claw

Ash's Pikachu | Level 50 | shiny: No
Ash |1301/35254 | Heartgold
Naughty (set nature) | Static| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Volt Tackle,Iron Tail,Quick Attack and Thunderbolt

I would post links to each of these so you could check there legallity but as i dont have enough posts i cant link them :( you can still see them click All my RNG's to date in my Sig and you will see them :D

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
And another guy for my up and coming team

EggMS.png
607.png
EggMS.png

Litwixk | Timid | Flash Fire
31 / 03 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 (HP Fighting)
Ember, Astonish
Brobee | 59398 (White Version)​

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Next round of dex RNGs. :)

048.gif

Radar | Venonat Lv.1 ♂
ShinyBWStar.png
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Tinted Lens | Modest
Marina | 14534
[31|0|31|31|31|31] [HP Dragon 68]
[Sludge Bomb | Signal Beam | Psychic | Giga Drain]
Hatched @ Moor of Icirrus

Radar is a runtish looking Venonat who gets picked on by the other Pokemon he grew up with. He likes numbers and math a lot. He often breaks into schools and businesses to steal new calculators, books and other learning items to play with. He is afraid to evolve because in his own words he's "afraid of big scary Venomoth. ;;"

050.gif

Antonio | Diglett Lv.1 ♂
ShinyBWStar.png

Arena Trap | Hasty
Marina | 14534
[31|31|31|0|31|31] [HP Electric 59]
[Earthquake | Beat Up | Rock Slide | Aerial Ace]
Hatched @ Twisted Mountain

Antonio is the latest successor of a small gang of Diglett and Dugtrio that help "run" what goes on in the Diglett Cave. Antonio is a shifty, nervous character who always thinks people are out to get him so he has set in precautions to keep himself safe from sneak attacks. In battle he's rather weak so he relies on the attack Beat Up to summon a group of Sandile that work for his family to attack.

052.gif

Skittles | Meowth Lv.1 ♀
ShinyBWStar.png

Technician | Adamant
Marina | 14534
[Pay Day | Bite | Hypnosis | Assist]
Hatched @ Castelia City

Skittles is a happy go lucky Meowth who lives in a big tower of cardboard boxes with about fifty Meowth, Persian, Glameow, Purugly, Skitty and Delcatty brethren. They live together in harmony with no strict family boundaries. All the children are raised by older cats and train together for combat despite their hippie-ish nature.

054.gif

Gustavo | Psyduck Lv.1 ♂
ShinyBWStar.png

Swift Swim | Modest
Marina | 14534
[31|2|30|31|31|30] [HP Electric 70]
[Hydro Pump | Future Sight | Encore | Hidden Power]
Hatched @ Nimbasa City

Gustavo is one of the many performers in the Saffron Circus. He specializes in reading people's fortunes and juggling Voltorb psychically. He loves attention and will wander Saffron relentlessly during his offtime to entertain people. Unlike most of his species he is an adept swimmer and can outspeed most Pokemon in the nearby lake.

056.gif

Crush | Mankey Lv.1 ♀
ShinyBWStar.png

Defiant | Naive
Marina | 14534
[31|31|31|31|31|31] [HP Dark 70]
[Cross Chop | Rock Slide | Overheat | Hone Claws]
Hatched @ Victory Road

Crush trains at the Saffron Dojo daily to hone her fighting abilities. She is praised for her ability in battle but often gets in trouble for falling for the opponent's tricks. Because of this some people have started calling her Dopey affectionately. Unfortunately for them she has the anger of her species and will pummel them relentlessly if she hears this nickname.

058.gif

Poppy | Growlithe Lv.1 ♀
ShinyBWStar.png

Intimidate | Adamant
Marina | 14534
[Flare Blitz | Close Combat | Crunch | Odor Sleuth]
Hatched @ Castelia City

Poppy is the new local police dog for Lavender Town since his mother has recently retired to a nice home. She is eager to please and to become as famous as her mother in town. Once given a scent Poppy can track down a criminal all the way to Saffron City! She is no slouch in battle and will easily knock the perpetrator unconscious to ensure an easy arrest.

060.gif

Jaime | Poliwag Lv.1 ♀
ShinyBWStar.png

Swift Swim | Sassy
Marina | 14534
[Surf | Ice Beam | Hypnosis | Toxic]

060.gif

Jamie | Poliwag Lv.1 ♂
ShinyBWStar.png

Swift Swim | Naughty
Marina | 14534
[Waterfall | Wake-Up Slap | Body Slam | Psychic]

Jamie and Jaime are twin Poliwag with two very different goals. Jaime is fascinated by ninjitsu and hopes to fully utilize them by evolving into a Politoed one day with its higher defenses and access to strange moves. Jamie on the other hand is fascinated with power and wants to be the most powerful Poliwrath in the world one day. They support each other in their goals and are the pride of their pond.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Oh man Luke, I find myself looking forward to each of your updates now! Your dual Poliwags are amazing ^^ I need to get one that evolves into Poliwrath sometime, actually.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My challenge entry:

007.png
245.png
007.png

Suicune (Suicune) ♁ Lv. 40
OT: Prim | ID: 26
Nature: Bold
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30, 18, 31, 30, 31, 30 Fire 70
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Aurora Beam, Tailwind
Non-Redis

I choose Suicune because it can both walk/run on water and purify water. I thing these superpowers would be incredibly useful and helpful to others. No longer would we need to worry about a treatment plant or anything when I could just purify the water! Also, come on, who doesn't want to be able to run on water?

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
And my final team pokemon abuse I think:

EggMS.png
133.png
EggMS.png

Eevee | Bold | Run Away
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Helping Hand, Wish, Rest, Toxic
Brobee | 59398 (White Version)​

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Here is my entry!

Pt_Lucas_Intro.png

♠ゴンゾ♠ 60706
Shiny spread: 31/2/31/30/31/31 (Hp Grass 70) Timid, Ability 0​

So, my entry isn't a Pokemon, because the real superhero is the one who saves the world and that person is the protagonist! Quiet, peaceful (saying nothing makes it quiet by default, lol), helpful, always there. He's the one who's the idol of youth, he looks cute so old ladies like him. He can't fly, but his Pokemon can. He can't swim, but yet again - his Pokemon can! Isn't each of his Pokemon he awesome? :3

And again, <spade>Gonzo<spade> to mark that is my challenge ID :3

Wiilio

Friendly neighborhood fatman
Years
ultraball.png
480.png
ultraball.png

Uxie - Kagami
Lv. 51
OT: Wiilio | ID: 39778
Nature: Calm
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Moveset: Calm Mind, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Trick
Item: Wise Glasses

I chose Uxie as my super Pokemon! It is known as the Knowledge Pokemon, and rightfully so - it is not only the smartest Pokemon in existence, but it also CREATED intelligence. Being so intelligent would be useful in predicting the opponent's next move, as well as quickly planning out an effective strategy against the next robber that comes along... or the evil criminal mastermind that threatens to take over the world, whichever you prefer to think about. It can wipe out the memory of those who see its eyes, which would nullify threats from any enemy; why would they be a problem if they don't even remember what they're fighting for? It can create illusions, so it could distract any opponent while it makes a definitive move. Its spirit can leave its body without dying, which could be useful for spying (pretty sure your spirit is invisible, right?). And of course, having the ability Levitate, it can fly.

A lot of the aspects about this Uxie center around its overwhelming intelligence. The name "Kagami" came from the Yata no Kagami, which is the sacred treasure that embodies wisdom. Calm nature with max SpD has to do with the fact that a +SpD nature means that it lights bitter food, which corresponds to the Smart contest stat. Wise Glasses for wisdom, again. Calm Mind increases SpD, but it could also be a useful tactic in a battle against an evildoer; being calm and collected amongst chaos is a good way to go into any situation. Extrasensory would be amazing, seeing as it's an "odd, unseeable power." How can you dodge an attack you can't see? Future Sight for another surprise attack; after the enemy has forgotten all about it, they get hit with a "hunk of psychic energy." And of course, being smart, it must be easy to fool an opponent, which is why Trick is there.

Ultra Ball because Uxie starts with U, and there's a U on the Ultra Ball!​

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Entry. Finally.

007.png
132.gif
007.png

Blue Blob / Ditto
shiny.png
lv. 53 @ Quick Powder
Limber | Brave
Cedric | 26099
30/31/30/30/31/30
[ Transform ]

Robert "Bob" Bleu was your average 24-year old guy. He worked for a Pokemon rescue group that sought justice for Pokemon abuse and neglect. He typically takes on the larger missions regarding dislocated wild Pokemon and is regarded as the best in the field. What's his secret? Some say he has a way with the wild, some say it's his nice calm demeanor. Bob, however, would tell you it all started at age 3. He always had an immense love of Pokemon. He grew up on a large farm with plenty of Pokemon to play with, but because of the large size of the land, it was easy for a toddler to wander off. He wandered into the nearby woods, only to find a wild Ditto being attacked by a trio of angry Mightyena. The Ditto seemed too afraid to even Transform! Growing up with Pokemon, and even a Mightyena in their own home, he thought the task of saving Ditto would be easy. He told them "Minny won't be happy!" and continued to scold them, as if their house Mighyena would really care about wild ones. The trio turned their anger towards Bob, who kept his ground. The Ditto regained its composure and transformed itself into a larger, orange Mightyena and scared off the trio from harming Bob. Ditto went back to its blob form. But something was odd about this one. It was blue, and had the ability to speak. "I thought I was a goner! As a token of my appreciation, please take some of my power." And with that, the Ditto granted Bob the ability to transform into Pokemon by means of giving him a part of him. "It grows back for me! So don't worry. Just eat it, and we will essentially be one in the same." Thus the Blue Blob was born!

tl;dr I've always wanted the ability to transform.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
After speaking with Blade, we've decided to extend this challenge by forty-eight hours. I am going to make it so challenges are by default five days long now instead of four to allow for more entries. If you feel this is too long, please, let me know! Let's talk about this, people!

vaporeon7

Years
Entry. Finally.

007.png
132.gif
007.png

Blue Blob / Ditto
shiny.png
lv. 53 @ Quick Powder
Limber | Brave
Cedric | 26099
30/31/30/30/31/30
[ Transform ]

Robert "Bob" Bleu was your average 24-year old guy. He worked for a Pokemon rescue group that sought justice for Pokemon abuse and neglect. He typically takes on the larger missions regarding dislocated wild Pokemon and is regarded as the best in the field. What's his secret? Some say he has a way with the wild, some say it's his nice calm demeanor. Bob, however, would tell you it all started at age 3. He always had an immense love of Pokemon. He grew up on a large farm with plenty of Pokemon to play with, but because of the large size of the land, it was easy for a toddler to wander off. He wandered into the nearby woods, only to find a wild Ditto being attacked by a trio of angry Mightyena. The Ditto seemed too afraid to even Transform! Growing up with Pokemon, and even a Mightyena in their own home, he thought the task of saving Ditto would be easy. He told them "Minny won't be happy!" and continued to scold them, as if their house Mighyena would really care about wild ones. The trio turned their anger towards Bob, who kept his ground. The Ditto regained its composure and transformed itself into a larger, orange Mightyena and scared off the trio from harming Bob. Ditto went back to its blob form. But something was odd about this one. It was blue, and had the ability to speak. "I thought I was a goner! As a token of my appreciation, please take some of my power." And with that, the Ditto granted Bob the ability to transform into Pokemon by means of giving him a part of him. "It grows back for me! So don't worry. Just eat it, and we will essentially be one in the same." Thus the Blue Blob was born!

tl;dr I've always wanted the ability to transform.

OMG I was going to do a shiny Ditto with a Brave nature ;w;

Now to think of another plan entirely...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
After speaking with Blade, we've decided to extend this challenge by forty-eight hours. I am going to make it so challenges are by default five days long now instead of four to allow for more entries. If you feel this is too long, please, let me know! Let's talk about this, people!

That's good actually haha. I'll probably miss a challenge as I'm going on vacation soon, or I might get back JUST in time to get an entry in.

OMG I was going to do a shiny Ditto with a Brave nature ;w;

Now to think of another plan entirely...

What's up with you and me always wanting to do the same thing? We don't even plan it lol. :(

darkrai1018

Team Shiny Leader John
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
I am new here but not to pokemon. i have been in pokemon since blue version, but i have been RNGing for 2 years. just recently rnged a shiny archen on white version.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
I am new here but not to pokemon. i have been in pokemon since blue version, but i have been RNGing for 2 years. just recently rnged a shiny archen on white version.

That's great! Welcome!

Why don't you participate in our current challenge? You can find it in the first post. ^____^

vaporeon7

Years

004.png
351.gif
004.png

Mystery
shiny.png
female.png
| Level 1
Aaron | 06293 | White
Modest | Forecast | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Disable, Future Sight, Sunny Day, Rain Dance.
[Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge]

For my challenge entry I have decided to go for Castform. Castform has lots of powers that I would love to have. She can disable other people's abilities. This would be awesome to be able to do because that means I could always have advantage in competition. She can predict the future. I would love to be able to do this for obvious reasons. And one thing which would be awesome to be able to do, control the weather. No longer would the evil sun or rain ruin my day and I could get paid to change the weather to what people want. Not to mention she has the power to change her shape so she kinda has Ditto powers... kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back