• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official D/P/Pt WTF moment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
When I played online for the first time and faced a full ev-trained lv 100 team against my lv 50 charizard :O

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
When people use ludicolo in the Wifi Battle Room. The most annoying pokemon to fight

Years
Shiny Kyogre on DDPt? You "found it"?

Shiny Kyogre on DDPt? You "found it"?

Yea in his cave in emerald im repeating the game someone told me i might be lucky and meet him shiny again... Gona be my first legendary legit shiny pokemon :D that is if i find him again ...

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2011
When I just got to Diagala (forgot the spelling) and after getting through that horrible snow mountain, and I'm just about to catch this guy, his health is in the red plus he is asleep and I have my ultra balls and such ready and then... the game crashes.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2011
My WTF moment was when I walked inside to the Team Galactic warehouse and found HM02 Fly just sitting there. It was all mine!

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
Threee shineys in a row, two in one, one in the day before also I got a pkrus, it was pretty quick, I didn't know how I got that lucky but since then I loved Diamond, after that I actually got the key for the hotel but all the person who's trapped gave me was a stupid item....

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
On My Platinum I Went To Capture Dialga And Plakia (They Are Both On Platinum)
I Thought It would Be Funny to see them break out from a normal Poke Ball so I started the Battle with dialga threw poke ball (dialga still at full hp and no status conditions) bam Instant Capture (No Cheats) My Jaw Was Like This =|_______| so I went to capture palkia and the exact same thing happened i was like OMG

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
In Platinum, my team was Scisor, Weavile and Flygon.
I got beat in the battle Tower...by a Furret.
All it did was use Frustration. It REALLY hated it's trainer...

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
A trainer in Victory road in diamond who said "I'm going to whip you!" before battling me XD

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
When my Piplup made a horrible screeching noise. That was way back when I first got Diamond. I thought they would have at least made the cries sound a bit nicer ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2011
My WTF moment was when my Magikarp pwned Maylenes Machoke.
Apparently, after killing her Meditite, she sent actually sent out Lucario after and I got rid of it.

That leaves Machoke and most of my pokemon were dead except for a Lv18 Magikarp (I was training for Garyados) and a Lv5 Bidoof. I figured I was going to lose so I sent out Bidoof after my Grotle died from Machoke. I sent out Bidoof to die and my Magikarp to die as well but next thing you know it, Machoke used Focus Energy.... over... and over... and over again..

Lol I splashed for abit waiting for the kill and Machoke kept using Focus energy. Fail.
So I sent my Magikarp and tackled away at that Machoke and soon, the Fighting gym was done.

GG Maylene.

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
Years
Mine was when I saw bidoof for the first time in the games. I was like "WTF is THIS thing?!"

Also when I got the pal park before beating the elite four, I was like "WTF how's that possible?!" and then I was like "Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun"

Oh, and the lvl 100 magikarp in the resort area in platinum XD

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
The Reverse world. You know. When things move around randomly, one minute theres a platform in front of you, the next moment your facing sideways. Heres a tip. Do not go to the reverse world when it is nightime in real life. >.o lol

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
Hm......

When a wild Drowzee was raping my level 64 Leafeon with Hypnosis and Confusion -.- My first attack missed, so Drowzee hit me with Hypnosis. It kept using Confusion, of which most where critical hits, but finally my precious Pokemon woke up and Grass Knot'd his ass.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
My wtf moment was when i went to catch giratina and i hit poke ball instead of ultra ball by accident on the first try and it captured it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back