• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
welcome bak SC, i just found a shiny cyndaquil awhile ago ^^

Gah... i remember the days when i was the only one with a shiny Typhlosion (before emerald came out ;)) ahh well Congrats DragonSlayer ^_^

well there has been lilttle to no hunting over the past few days, i think i mite just go get my DS and finish training Stantler so i can move on to my next mon :D i have no idea what i should go for next, a Hoenn shiny would be nice, any suggestions?

O_O thats quite a list you have there Aaryn, makes my shiny hunting skills seem miserable in comparison to yours.

Well im off to hunt, good luck to all.

Persona

Banned
Years
thanx for the congrats yami, i found it by restarting more than 150 times....it took a long time, but it finaly was worth it. well....i got 2 more levels until it's a typhlosion and then it's bak 2 hunting for more shinies ^^

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Congradulations on the Crystal version shiny, DragonSlayer(Ryan)... that's the one I'd want out of those three starters.

Got the Masterball on Ruby & restarted it, already got the first badge, again.

Friend's Sapphire: 11 Serskit seen. No shinys found.

Nothing found on my games, either.

Persona

Banned
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Congradulations on the Crystal version shiny, DragonSlayer(Ryan)... that's the one I'd want out of those three starters.

Got the Masterball on Ruby & restarted it, already got the first badge, again.

Friend's Sapphire: 11 Serskit seen. No shinys found.

Nothing found on my games, either.

thanx, totodile is my fave but as a shiny cyndaquil looks better.....i finaly evolved it 2 a typhlosion.......and good luck finding shinies ^^

Latios_master

Donuts!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2006
Can i join?My shinies are:
pkrssh208.gif
and
pkrssh299.gif

I caught them both myself,and my fave is articuno.

Years
Yes, you may join. (HA! I beat Aaryn, Yami and LDD!)

I'm baack!

Edit:
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
MM.....i do have my friend's gba and my own, i got emerald and fire red, if i trade the quilava 2 my emerald, is it possible 2 then put it in my t-card???
You can't trade between Metal-gen and Advanced-gen games, I'm afraid. They're like completely different games.

Edit2: Oh yeah, 44 Surskits. =P

Persona

Banned
Years
welcome bak, MM....i just evolved in 2 a typhlosion, but i have a question...i just traded the shiny typhlosion 2 my emerald version, does that count 2 put it in my t-card or not?

Years
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
welcome bak, MM....i just evolved in 2 a typhlosion, but i have a question...i just traded the shiny typhlosion 2 my emerald version, does that count 2 put it in my t-card or not?
o_0 I thought you said it was in Crystal. Trading between Metal-gen games and Advanced-gen games is as impossible as... currently catching Mew! -.-

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
He did say it was in Crystal, and I quote:
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
yay i tried more than 150 restarts on my crystal game, 2 finaly get a shiny cyndaquil
and
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
i just traded the shiny typhlosion 2 my emerald version

CAUGHT! Sorry but this just isn't posable.

EDIT: Going to log off to watch Naruto, Ja-ne!

Last edited:

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
yeah that is impossible plus i thought aaryn said he got a cyndaquil shiny

bellsprout update
no eggs hatched

Years
Aaryn got his from Birch. Looks like pkmaster-style behaviour to me.

Dragonslayer, if there's anything else you need to confess, now's the time to do it! We won't hold anything against you if you come clean!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
All you have to do is tell us what shinys you own in the Advanced gen. Games, they can not be cheated for. And it's okay if you don't have any yet, just say what your looking for. :)

Now I'm going to watch Naruto... be back in 30 minutes.

Years
The Advanced-generation Pokémon RPGs currently are:
Pokémon Ruby
Pokémon Sapphire
Pokémon Box (not an RPG, but you still get eggs from it which might be shiny)
Pokémon Channel UK (not an RPG; free Jirachi)
Pokémon Colosseum/Bonus Disc
Pokémon Fire Red
Pokémon Leaf Green
Pokémon Emerald
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness

I think this list is pretty much complete. I suppose you can also include the Wonderspot software, which provides special (non-ticket) Event Pokémon like what you'd get at PCNY and such.

Anything found/currently residing on any of these games should be mentioned at the time you join.

Years
RYAN!! LOL YOU'RE HERE!! POST DAMMIT!

(I have Gyarados *3, Ditto, and Meganium (Yeah, I did the Ditto trick.. -.-) I haven't taken the Odd Egg; I was going to do a reset for something or other. Edit: I also lost a wild Shiny Teddiursa who fled. That was when G/S/C were still VERRY new and I thought the odds were 1/65536. I was thoroughly distraught.)

Back