• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Holy crap.... aaryn?! ahhhh!
    hihihihihihihi!
    welcome back!
    ahhhh!
    guess what!? i hadn't caught any shinies since you left... but i caught a shiny heracross a week ago on my way down to mexico! EEEEEERIE!!!!! it's like i can't catch them unless you're at the SHC... i'm hunting for a shiny clefairy now, btw.

Years
  • Wow! Congrats on the new shiny, ryan! How long has it been since your last? More than a year for sure. -.- *does the New Shiny Dance again*

Now, let's see if Aaryn is still active tomorrow, or if my unorthodox application of Pauli's exclusion principle turns out to be correct... XD

Edit: Now that Aaryn's returned, you should hunt shiny Aero again. =P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I'll go check... i'm pretty sure my last announcement of a shiny captured was on the first page of this club... *checks*
    It was on October 8th of 2004... and I caught Heracross on the 18th of February '06...
    That's a year, 4 months and 10 days? What a drought...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • RYAN!!! *hugs* WELCOME BACK! Shiny Heracross, woohoo! Male or Female?

@MM - the eveybody gets a Dos x around 10 of them (only one of which I raised to lvl 100), Belsprout, Cleffa, Tyrouge, and Electrode... 2 from the Crystal odd egg, got to love Crystal!

Years
  • So where did you find this Heracross? Pattern Bush? It must be like a shiny haven there.. ;)

I haven't found any new shinies since the Numel. I'm STILL looking for shiny Seviper in Sapphire and I've found 44 Surskits since finding shiny Lotad.

Aaryn's usually on from late morning to early afternoon, so let's wait and see what he has to say. ;) (XD I'm finally in the Members list! ^.^)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • MeatalMario said:
    (XD I'm finally in the Members list! ^.^)

Yeah and we went right to the top of the list, I didn't think I'd ever even see my name on that post, let alone on the really short one at the top V(^_^)V. And I think I've only seen pokemunna out of the rest of the people on that list.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • Your right, that'd be some kind of a wierd first.

So did you ever raise any of the G/S/C shinys? I only did the 1 Dos. Cleffa I didn't like, the Tyrouge and Electrode were after the next gens came out. And I like my Bellsprout too much to let it evolve.

Years
  • Well Meganium was in my main party on Crystal. I think I used one of my Gyaradoses as a water slave, so yeah. The Ditto got a good deal of action in the daycare, but that's about it. ;)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • ROFL@Ditto

I tried and tried to get a Female Dos once, at the time I didn't know that shinys couldn't be female in those games, reset it forever. I also tryed to get a Gold Magicarp out of him by breeding, it never happened for me, one of my friend's did hatch one though. (He named it Fish. V(>.<)V ....yeah....)

Years
  • Ha! Naughty, Demoonica, double posting and all... (Yeah, I caught you! XD) Shame on you! ;)

My first 3 shinies were female. As it stands, I still have 5 female, 3 male, 1 genderless.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Alright, this isn't good for the "owner" (is that still my title with Aaryn back?) to ask... but is there still a card request thread? The v 2.0 is no longer... well... I'd like my Heracross updated onto it...

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • I only need jirachi to fully complete my hoien pokedex. (dose pokemon channels jirachi download work on emerald?) anyway no new shineys. just reseting for shiny rayquaza now. then i might try and get shiny suicune on firered. oh it will be so hard, but still i think i will be the first in the club to atemp it. good luck everyone also congrats on herocross Ryan good luck in the seviper hunt MM and good luck to everyone else also.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Of course its your title! Yu diserve it more than i Do (we can share it) Youve been here sinec it started till now, so your the one that should have final decisions here.

Im so glad to see you man. And I hope that heracross grows up well! Im glad my return brings you luck!

MM and LDD! YOu ebat me in those two new members welcome! lol.

Well ryan, I gotta say that since I left Ive catched loads of shinies, up to 34. Including Deoxys!

And about that trade from cristal to emerald, its impposible, and Im with MM if you confess now we wont do nothin bad to ya lol.

Oh and shiny collector better explain what he meant by calling Runasutaru and Yush. mother f**ers, As well as lying in the amount of shiny pokemon he owned. HE told me he said he owned all of them (yeah 386 shinies) and confessed it, so I forgave him, but he then called mother f***ers two members of the SHC.

Interesting.

Anyways. RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YAAAAAAAY!. NICE TO SEE YA AGAIN!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Right then the suicune hunt has being set out like this. my brother has traded me his normal suicune so i can track down its area. i also have my dusclops ready with mean look and a lot of ultra balls. i am going to save in route 1 and keep reseting until it is in route 1. i will then comence batlle with it. if its not shiney i will reset. theres my plan. i hope im doing it right though.

hopefully it should work. it did on gold when i was trying to get shiney raikou

good luck everyone.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • EMm, thats not quite correct I think. Once suicune appears, although you havent encountered him yet, its already set if its shiny or not. YOu are suppose to activate the suicune event, find him, and see if its shiny. If not, repeat till its shiny. Then you can save.

Back