• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guitarfan101's 'little bit of evrything trading thread

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
Years
Guitarfan101's 'little bit of everything trading thread

Hey welcome to my preliminary trading thread, going to update it hopefully soon with the help of Snowman4686
NOTE: my time zone is GMT, keep this in mind when offering for trades.
Rules
1. Be patient and Dont rush me please
2. I don't accept hacks and I don't trade them, if you find I have traded you a hack let me know and I will give you a refund.
3. Be polite to me and others on this thread
4.i clone my pokemon if you are not happy with this dont ask for a trade
5. Please let me know before hand if your Pokemon has a nickname
6. Have fun :) and make offers

Blacklist
Spoiler:

Whitelist
Spoiler:

Here's some of what i have to offer

Giveaway

Spoiler:

Free Starters

Spoiler:

Dreamworld

Spoiler:

Events

Spoiler:

Regular and Legendary Shinies
Spoiler:

Shiny Flawless/ Near Flawless

Flawless

Spoiler:

Near Flawless

Spoiler:

Legends

Spoiler:

Fossils

Spoiler:

My Wants
Looking for Anything I dont have really.
MOST WANTED - Shiny flawless Charmander, Shiny Flawless Groudon.

Thanks For looking, If you have any suggestions or help please let me know.

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
With the Thunderous, could I have it for the dex entry as well as the Landerous capture? I'll be willing to trade you a Modest Tornadous with average to high IVs on it. (Cloned), and I'll be willing to give it back if need be <3

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
Years
Hey I can trade you a thundurus but not landorous as I haven't caught one yet. And sorry I don't need tornadus. Do you have anything else to offer?

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
@falling hey could you check my thread, see if anything interests you for your Pc shaymin. :)
@jerichob10 oh ok. I'd still like to give you something so if you change your mind check my thread and vm to let me know :)

I'm interested in your,
sandile - lvl 20
Female DW Vulpix
For the PC Shaymin.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hmm I dunno, does it have good Ivs at least? If not, do you have any shiny flawless pokemon?

I'm assuming it doesn't, as I received it during 4th Gen before RNG abuse was really popular. I'm cloning one of my shiny flawless Jolly Archen for someone else, would that work for your Timburr?

Back