• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guitarfan101's 'little bit of evrything trading thread

cassiopeia

something something something
Years
  • I would love to get my hands on a female Zorua if you still had any available. Let me know, thanks!

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
    Years
  • Eevee lvl 1 UT with wish
    133.png
    I'm offering a lvl 70 UT 10 ANIV umbreon (im not quite sure if the umbreon is UT but i believe it is. Im going to need a clone of my event umbreon back tho

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Would you be interested in MATTLE HO-HO level 70 or TRU Arceus for your UT Flawless speed form Deoxys.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    No did try to poke-check but special ribbon won't let me. But I know it is near flawless...

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • Response to you CMT for DW's Chansey, Blissey, Banette
    I like your shiny Archen,your Tirtouga, & your shiny Murshana.
    I hope i didn't ask for much, i'm just saying because you can copy so you won't lose anything ^^'

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Hey I am kind of new to this, but I was wondering if you could just donate a clone of your shiny charmander and shiny eevee? If there is anything you need I can try to get it but I don't have too much.

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Hey, i'd be willing to trade a Jirachi, a lvl 100 Event Mewtwo, and an Ev'd Attack/Hp Shiny Gyarados for A May2012 Darkrai UT lvl 50, a hayley mew level 50, and either a Wishmaker Smr2010 Jirachi lvl 5, or a Win2011 Celebi.

Pm me and we can Negotiate if you want

grokusama

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • hi, i wanted to know what nature were these shiny: ???
    Zorua - lvl 1 UT with dark pulse
    Axew lvl 1 UT

also what nature is your Japanese legit keldeo??

Back