• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • *Blush* I'm not so happy with it. I'm already seeing loads of mistakes and stuff D:

Any artist will notice loads of mistakes they made in their own work, no matter how much time they spend on it. XD

Just be glad that you reached a point where you could safely submit it and hope that any perceived mistakes from your end come off as stylistic design choices on the judges' end. :P

Years
  • Any artist will notice loads of mistakes they made in their own work, no matter how much time they spend on it. XD

Just be glad that you reached a point where you could safely submit it and hope that any perceived mistakes from your end come off as stylistic design choices on the judges' end. :P

Wise words from a true artist, indeed :D

The mismatched highlights and anatomically incorrect hairpiece and -stylistic design choices-. Yes. Mhm.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Omg I actually thought this competition would be a walk in the park for me. I'm flipping out here...in a good way. Hopefully my Gochiruzeru will be loved :3.

Years
  • It's all about the taking part, folks. I love all the entries so far, they're looking ace and I wanna see more!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i drew koromori:
    Spoiler:

drawn in gimp.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Here it is! A realistic Wargle/Wooguru...
    But I took it with my DSi camera so.... yeah.... Bad quality is bad....

Years
  • Hey no worries, this sort of thing happens all the time. What is important is that you submitted something and we can see it :D

Back