• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Here's my Victini picture! Not the best, and not creative. ;; I don't expect to win this, but it was fun drawing! xD

Spoiler:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Here's my Victini picture! Not the best, and not creative. ;; I don't expect to win this, but it was fun drawing! xD

Spoiler:

I like it.
    I don't think I'll win either, though I have hear a couple dissenting opinions...

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    \o/ *cheers* This has been a good evening, it's nice being a part of some nice community.

Yes, I agree....
    I can't believe I have to wait so long before I know what to draw again...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • \o/ *cheers* This has been a good evening, it's nice being a part of some nice community.

It's quite nice to see a newbie with such a fun attitude. Bravo. :D

I've gotta log off in a few minutes to run some errands. Hopefully I'll be back before the judging occurs. I've already got a good idea for a korimori drawing if I get to the next round. XD

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    It's quite nice to see a newbie with such a fun attitude. Bravo. :D

I've gotta log off in a few minutes to run some errands. Hopefully I'll be back before the judging occurs. I've already got a good idea for a korimori drawing if I get to the next round. XD

I'm trying to figure that out myself... What I'll do and how I'll do it.
    My first one is going ot be hard to follow up, that's for sure.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Aha I'm bad at drawing, but I gave it a try. I looked at Reshiram and my expression wasn't pretty;
    Spoiler:

I dunno why it's so big =\ LOL.
    Then I drew Mijumaru;
    Spoiler:

Why are they soo huge? LOL and my camera is old, have to get a new one soon ;__; Which is why the quality is bad. I know I'm not going to win, but meh, whatever. LOL.
    I vote for my Reshiram. 8)

Years
  • I like them! Very nice drawings. I was going to draw Reshiram too but I decided on something a little simpler.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Aha I'm bad at drawing, but I gave it a try. I looked at Reshiram and my expression wasn't pretty;
    Spoiler:

I dunno why it's so big =\ LOL.
    Then I drew Mijumaru;
    Spoiler:

Why are they soo huge? LOL and my camera is old, have to get a new one soon ;__; Which is why the quality is bad. I know I'm not going to win, but meh, whatever. LOL.
    I vote for my Reshiram. 8)

I like both but am also leaning towards Reshy.
    Very nice.

Years
  • I'll be entering this! <3

I'll be entering Victini or Smugleaf Tsutarja. I'm not sure, but, I'll have my picture done soon, I see some very deep competition here! Good luck to all!

Years
  • I'll be entering this! <3

I'll be entering Victini or Smugleaf Tsutarja. I'm not sure, but, I'll have my picture done soon, I see some very deep competition here! Good luck to all!

Can't wait to see it! :) There is some good competition, It's going to be interesting to see who wins.

EDIT: I'm off now, see you all tomorrow! :)

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

I'm a-gonna enter! Wit dem Miju..Mijamrtduz...Meeyhoofaroos..oh! Mijumaruz! I's a-gun be so CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!:)

Back