• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage

Food Court
x
CHAPTER III,
Part VIII:

"I See Dead People"

There was a bit of awkward silence, Sagishi not knowing what to say exactly.

"Don't just sit there...!" Solo echoed in his mind. "Comfort her!"

"Right, uh..." Sagishi thought for a moment. "You know, I can't tell you apart from a girl at all!"

"You call that comfort!?"

This ain't comfortable for me neither, mate!

"Well... Try again!!"

"... Fathers suck!" Sagishi exclaimed in a matter-of-fact tone, even going so far as to stand up and slam his hands on the table as he said it.

"You... Are hopeless."

Sagishi picked up his burger and took another bite. "I'll have to remember the taste of this so I can recreate it..." He grinned a bit. "Look on the bright side... I can make food out of nothing! No need to buy it if I've had it."

"That's what you consider comforting someone?"

"It's comforting for me!" Sagishi replied, then took a drink of the milkshake. After he did though, he held the cup at an odd angle and looked at it in confusion. "Woah!"

"Don't tell me..."

"I've never had this before! It's bloody amazing!" Sagishi grinned, drinking more of it even more quickly. "Say... What are these made of? I'd like to make this a lot more oft--" Sagishi froze. "A-AAGH!!" He knelt forward, gripping his head tightly.

"Let me guess... Never had a brainfreeze?"

"What the bloody hell is a brainfreeze!?" Sagishi complained, one hand still gripping his head, one eye open.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Deadly forest

Ryuu listened to what Yami had to say to Lerion. His powers weren't strong enough if he wasn't able to get through Yami's mind. "He's talking about Sirens... so they have similar creatures in their realm but with different powers?" Ryuu started thinking. Suddenly Yami turned to Ryuu and said "As kind as your offer is, I don't know that we would have any interest in your history or culture...... We'll consider your offer, once I explain it to her." He turned around and started speaking to Luna. She indeed wasn't able to understand their language. She even looked strange when Frio tried to tell her something in Japanese. It was like a whole different language with similarities of other languages. Did everyone speak this language in their realm or are there more?

The Neko girl stopped chasing Frio and apologized to Ryuu, seeming a whole different girl now than before. "Why are you chasing him?" Ryuu asked her. While trying to listen to Yami's and Luna's conversation, he sometimes picked words up but it was very hard.

"Lerion, It's almost time for the funeral... I think we should get going." Ryuu told the Lycan boy that seemed absent minded now as well. "Please consider my offer... come to the school anytime when you've chased your mind. If you do then ask for "Higoroshi sensei", they will bring you right to me... It's better if you don't let Luna speak though. Let's keep your origin a secret between us for now." Ryuu walked past them and turned around. "Lerion and I have to attend a funeral now. I'm sorry for intruding." Ryuu said before he left.

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

("My mind aches as well...") Yami spoke. ("But we're in their world, so we'll have to get used to it until we can leave next. The man offers us residence, food, and knowledge. I told him we'd consider it. The information is about their world though, so I don't know how interesting that could be.") Yami explained the conversation of the stranger and Lerion.

"(We should try to learn as much as possible from this world. As long as we're stuck here we could use that information to survive.") Luna spoke softly. Suddenly the stranger boy that was being chased down by the girl walked up to her and said something that sounded different than the language the teacher and Lerion were speaking. He then nodded and ran away again. ("Seriously... They speak to me while they know that I don't speak their language.") Luna sighed as she glanced back at Yami. ("I think we should consider their offer... We don't know how much longer we are stuck here... If it is forever then we should learn about this world.") Luna spoke.

("The gods sure hates us... what did I do to deserve a punishment like this...?") Luna whispered to herself as she looked up at the sky.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
YAMI GIN
The Wrathersian Lycan Rogue

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part XII:

"Another World"

"Lerion, It's almost time for the funeral... I think we should get going. Please consider my offer... come to the school anytime when you've chased your mind. If you do then ask for 'Higoroshi sensei', they will bring you right to me... It's better if you don't let Luna speak though. Let's keep your origin a secret between us for now. Lerion and I have to attend a funeral now. I'm sorry for intruding."

"Wait, Lerion." I spoke up when they turned to go. I reached behind my neck and untied the magatama necklace, handing it to the odd Lycan boy. "Give this to the mage when you see him next, he can put the enchanted magic on it. It's a very prized possession of mine, so I expect it back as I give it now." I paused for a moment. He had explained how he was going to perform the enchantment earlier. "... He'll need this one too. Make sure you don't lead any more people here until we are both able to speak again." I took off the enchanted necklace and handed it to Lerion as well. After this, I simply turned and headed back into the forest, likely with Luna in tow.

("We should try to learn as much as possible from this world. As long as we're stuck here we could use that information to survive. They speak to me while they know that I don't speak their language. I think we should consider their offer... We don't know how much longer we are stuck here... If it is forever then we should learn about this world.")

("The gods sure hates us... what did I do to deserve a punishment like this...?")

("It was the mage who made the portals by accident; it was the two of us who stumbled into it unknowingly.") I sighed. ("I don't believe we'll be here forever. But perhaps it could help in survival... We could go look once we get the necklaces back.")

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
So now there are crazy cat girls chasing goofy looking guys in addition to evil organisations and Lycans that are nothing like me...This place sure is...unique. "Lerion, It's almost time for the funeral... I think we should get going." The curious Lycan was pulled from the forest of his thoughts when Ryuu announced it was time for them to leave. He almost protested, after all he had never even met Solo and he wanted to speak with Yami and Luna some more, but it was a class thing so he should. Before they even got anywhere Lerion was given another reason to just go, Yami offering the necklaces so he and Luna could finally both communicate. Lerion smiled at Yami's mention of how important the necklace was, he wasn't sure if it was just a simple statement or an indirect invitation to come back. "You got it, I'll bring it back myself...oh wait!" He wasn't sure what Yami thought of him but either way he thought he'd offer a little token of trust. He pulled his flute out of a pocket and tossed it at Yami, guiding it towards him with telekinesis to make sure it was safe. "I know a thing or two about prized possessions, you can just give that back when I bring you back your necklace." Without waiting for an answer he followed Ryuu away from the forest, already thinking of when he'd go back and learn more of the strange Lycans.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee
Graveyard

Not long after Cheryll had left, Yorick decided to go to the graveyard. Sure, there was time until the funeral, but he figured that he didn't really have anything better to do that didn't involve something time consuming like reading a book, cooking a meal, or exploring. He couldn't risk arriving to the funeral late. He sat there alone, waiting for the funeral to begin.

Funeral…

The concept still plagued his mind. It was an abhorrent ritual. He could understand the good that could come out of strange celebrations such as birthdays, but nothing at all was gained from a funeral. It was inevitable that one would return to nature, even in that box. This practice was just delaying the inevitable, and in the process robbing scavengers of their rightful sustenance and temporarily denying the plants theirs. And for what? Yorick simply couldn't comprehend, nor could he comprehend why it all troubled him so. Perhaps the wonder of the civilized world was beginning to wear off. No, he still enjoyed learning new things as well as Luthas' lessons on civilization. Then what could it possibly be?

Despite his attempts to remain cheerful, he always found himself returning to an unnatural frown, an expression that was rare on him before these past few days. It made no sense because he enjoyed the academy, the presence of his friends, and all the unknown things. More questions he could not answer. Perhaps Allister or Luthas could answer them. They were very smart, probably smarter than his parents. His parents often said things that confused him, and when he asked them about those things they were never able to give him a full answer or explanation. Humans are a scourge on this planet, they said. Why were humans scourges? Because they did bad things, they said. Why did they do bad things? Because they were evil, they said. Why were they evil? Because that's just the way they are. Why? They just are.

"Why so glum, friend?" Yorick instantly recognized the voice to be Luthas'. He looked up and saw Luthas holding his hands behind his back, dressed in a black suit with a black tie and black shoes. Yorick had never seen Luthas wear anything without gold or silver trim. "I can see you are wondering about my outfit choice," he said, fully aware of what Yorick was thinking like always. "At funerals it is tradition for the people attending to dress in all black." He pulled his hands out from behind his back to reveal a black suit jacket. "I figured you wouldn't know, so I brought you one. You might not be dressed completely in black, but you'll at least have something." Yorick looked at the article of clothing for a moment before getting up and taking it.

As Yorick put it on, he realized something. "Is class 3C not the only class that will be attending this funeral?" Yorick's voice was far from its usual vibrance, rather it was approaching despondency. His recent thoughts weren't helping his mood.

Luthas chuckled lightly. "You're sharp. I told the teacher I was sick. She likes me so I was met with no resistance."

"Oh. You shouldn't lie."

"I know."

"Okay."

A brief silence followed, until Luthas stated, "You never answered my question." As always, Luthas kept a gentle smile on his face.

"Funerals are awful. Solo's body should have been left alone."

"It seems you are upset about the burial, not the funeral."

"Oh." Yorick sat back down. "Burials are awful."

More silence. Luthas sighed before breaking it once more. "The funeral has yet to start, yet a gloomy aura already emanates from this place. The cloudy weather isn't helping either. Gloom is unappealing. I would like you to close your eyes for me, Yorick." Yorick did as he was told, but he was able to hear what sounded like something rapidly freezing. He was familiar with the sound from when Luthas was creating his ice garden the previous day. He attempted to pinpoint the sound. It was closeby, as if it were some part on Luthas himself that were being frozen. A nearby feeling of cold supported this. After a little while, Yorick felt something cold fall on his nose.

"You can open your eyes now," stated Luthas. Yorick opened them and looked up to see light snow falling over the graveyard. "It took a while for me to master this, but I'd say it was worth it." Luthas looked up proudly. "Unfortunately, it will only last until the large cloud overhead passes. If the day were cloudier I could make it last longer, but this is still nice. How sad that a beautiful thing like snow should be so fleeting." Yorick looked at Luthas and noticed that the intense cold radiating from him was gone, although now the graveyard felt a colder in general. He also noticed that it wasn't cold enough for the snow to pile up, so after a little the snowflakes that hit the ground simply melted.

Snow was something Yorick always enjoyed. During the winter in his forest back home, the place would be covered in snow as far as he could see, and he could see quite far. He finally smiled. He wasn't happy though, rather he was feeling that confusing emotion from when he visited the forest here that second night at the academy. Nostalgia. Regardless of how confusing an emotion it was, it was better that what he had been feeling before.

Yorick thought about asking Luthas how he had done that, but he figured that the answer would just be magic. However, Luthas' scent showed him to be of the same species as Frio, though, not Allister. Luthas was probably hiding his species, and that was why he had asked him to close his eyes. If that was the case, then he would gain nothing by asking him. Maybe he could ask the questions he had about himself.

"You think too much, my friend." Luthas interrupted Yorick's thoughts. "You should try relaxing. Enjoy the snow while it lasts. We can worry about our troubles another time." Yorick wondered about this for a moment before deciding that it would indeed be better to address this when he had access to the library or perhaps Allister. Yorick also did enjoy snow. He nodded in acknowledgement and Luthas' smile grew slightly. Without a word, Luthas sat next to Yorick and the two sat in silence surrounded by gravestones and snow. And despite the oncoming funeral, they were both smiling.

Last edited:

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva cheered up at the sound of Sagishi's broad proclamation that fathers did indeed suck the big one. That and the combo of his hilarious brain-freeze, Eva seemed to forget what he was even sad about to begin with. With a girly giggle, he spoke up again, "Silly, you gotta take in slow. If you try and swallow too much, you'll pay for it. You can't rush it. Sure it feels and tastes good, but it's that old adage of too much of a good thing." He smiled and took a delicate sip of his own, placing the cup back down before standing up and pushing in his chair.

With a quick look around the court, he noticed people had begun to trickle out here and there. The girl behind the burger bay gave another quick smile in his direction and waved him off. "It seems like we should probably get going. We have some funeral arrangements to finalize, right?"

Fixing his hair with a free hand, he suddenly realized just how frustrating and unmanageable it was in this situation. Maybe I should get it cut? There was a good hairstylist here in the mall. It was an odd thing to think about at the time, but it seemed to pop into his head. Would Solo want him to cut it? He'd probably just shrug and say something like, 'I dunno, do what you want.' He smiled at that thought and tucked his hands politely into his yukata.

"Okay, so we're off, right? We should probably go, it's about that time."​

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Sorae opened the door to his room quietly, squinting at the light as he turned it on. He muttered to himself quietly as he took a shower, applied deodorant, and sat on his bed. Dressed in undergarments, his clothes laid next to him; his black pants, his white buttoned shirt, and that damned tie. He groaned. He hadn't brought an ironing board, and he awkwardly asked for an iron from someone a few rooms down, so his bed would have to do; he ironed the clothes efficiently and put on his slacks.

Quietly he got his white shirt buttoned, rolled up the sleeves [because he felt it was appropriate in the current weather situation], and tied his tie quickly. Dad would be proud, he thought as he observed himself in the mirror. Shame I don't have a black jacket or something I use to make this more formal... He quickly put on a pair of dress shoes. Someone died. He got up and drank from a bottle of water. Someone died, and I'm going to acknowledge it.

He began to walk to the funeral, and soon arrived. He was slightly astonished at the sight of snow, but he disregarded it as it passed. Probably a mage. Still... I haven't met a mage yet. I haven't met many species of Youkai at all since I've arrived. Maybe I should socialize more... Regardless, he noticed the two friends also there, sitting and staying quiet, and yet he didn't go up and talk to them. Rather he just stood. And watched.

The graveyard isn't at it's best at this time of year.

Khawill

<3
Years
I rushed some clean clothes on, they weren't funeral attire, but I was not dressed for on originally. I kept the trench coat and mask and left the building through the window. His arm was twisted upon landing and he was put in a painful hold. "Where you going beautiful? Don't you want to finish our fight?" The voice was so sweet and innocent, and it stilled scared the hell out of me.

"Can't it wait?" I said trying to weasel out of it, "I have to go to that funeral." I struggled to get out of the hold, but I was fairly tired from training and that fight and just didn't have the strength to do it.

"I suppose so." She said loosening her grip, she suddenly tightened it and exclaimed, "But I'm going to see who is under that mask!" With a speed that seemed like magic to me, she pushed me away and stole the mask right off my face. Luckily no students were there to see, and I was confident that she could not possibly recognize me.

"Lot younger than I expected." She said slightly disappointed, "But handsome I guess. You are a student here aren't you?"

"What, no, I mean, how could you even..." I stumbled, I didn't feel as confident with the mask on.

"Well for one, you changed clothes since our fight." She eyed me up and down, "And you happen to find them in a random student's room this fast?"

"Well I just got a bit lucky..." I desperately wanted the mask and tried to snatch it from her.

"She stepped back, continuing to inspect me, "Your hair was dyed very recently, probably today." She observed accurately, "You must be hiding from somebody then? Possibly because yo messed up." She began to put the pieces together and then nodded, "I presume you are Frio then?"

I shook my head vigorously, "Not at all, I'm a member of Fairy Trail."

"I am going to tell Elise!" She said with a wicked smile, "I bet that would cause a lot of chaos."

"No, please don't" I said humbly, "I have to train for a few more days, and then I'll come back."

"She thinks you are in danger though." Yvette said, interested fully in the mask. "To be honest, I couldn't care less, but you deprived me of a good fight."

"I'll fight you when I finish my training." I said, I would've given her almost anything for the mask back. It wasn't like I had much to give.

"That sounds reasonable." Yvette said, but then she laughed, "Yet, I a not a reasonable person. I want a little more."

"Anything."

Her eyes lit up at that, and she smiled wickedly. I began to regret that word. "If I can have anything, then you have yourself a deal." She tossed me the mask, "The first condition then is to be my personal dog."

"But--" I said slipping the mask on.

"Nope, you already said your terms." She walked up to me and grabbed my arm, "Escort me to the funeral!"

"But if Elise sees us together."

"You're the bad guy, clearly you kidnapped me." She said, already planned out. "She might not come anyways, she was pretty spooked by you." I sighed defeated. She was smarter and faster than me, I couldn't win.

Elise
Elise looked relentlessly for what Yvette asked her to find, but came up very short. "I feel so guilty, maybe she lost it on the way here." Elise didn't want to go to the funeral anymore. Yvette was really frail looking, and too kind to fight. The two of them would be helpless against the masked man. I can saved Frio, I just have to plan it out a little more... She thought to herself. She walked back to the classroom and saw that it was in a state of chaos. "Yvette?" She called worried, Was she kidnapped too? Elise thought frantically, Its all my fault. She rushed back to her room to think. Maybe she just left the classroom and went for food or something, I mean the man didn't try to kidnap me when he had the chance. Elise nodded, She will be back here, and I'll be waiting for her.

You coward. She thought to herself.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - It's Time

I don't know if what Frio says would help me. I just need to think over this stuff. I'm happy Frio helped me out to do what I should, but I'm afraid something might go wrong. There's also the matter of Nami. She won't be willing to listen to me, & it won't be easy to find her. She's avoiding me, I just know it. She doesn't want to talk to me.

Frio ran off the edge all the way to the ground. I look down a bit surprised & watch him smash through a window. Isn't that my class? That's quite an exit he made...

He left me with guidance to follow. I'm left to make my own decision. I stare at the sky, thinking about Nami, where she might be. Should I just tell her how I feel? I'm a little scared if I tell her how I feel. Will she accept me? I want to accept her. I need to find her, for her sake.

"Thanks, Frio."

Well, it's almost time for Solo's funeral. Funurals sucks. I-it just sucks... I leave the rooftop & head for where the funural's being held. Damn life & death...

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister couldn't help but smile faintly at Terra when the words "crazy theory" escaped his mouth.
Like anything here is normal and he felt somewhat boosted by Terra's newfound… purpose of that was the right word.
"Don't worry about it, I don't think anyone could have managed not to freak out under those circumstances" Allister waved briefly to Terra as he went to exit the library and was just about to return to his intense study session when he found yet another familiar voice talking to him.

"Allister" Cheryll said, quietly walking over to him "It's getting close to the time for Solo's funeral, figured I'd come pull you away from your books before you forgot... I've just got a feeling like something going to happen today. Like something off" Allister looked up from the book he was pursuing at his friend, she seemed worried but he couldn't help but agree with her. Still, it seemed like he should try and comfort her to some degree at least.
"I can't help but agree with you. Ever since Oz things have felt very off at this school. I feel more like I'm being trained as part of an army than educated… not that the school itself has been doing much good in training us if that is the case. Either way though, you don't have to worry. There will be lots of us there if anything goes wrong, you've still got that charm around your neck and on top of that there is no way I would let anything bad happen to you whilst my heart is still beating any way."
Stop making promises you can't be sure you are able to keep…

"Anyway, I'm just going to put these books away, dash back to my room to change into something more appropriate for a funeral – I know I'm in a suit already" he said before she could make any comments "but school uniform just doesn't seem right, especially for Solo. Wait here for me and then we can head over to the funeral together." Allister then proceeded to hurriedly stash Higurashi's book in his bag and return the others to their appropriate shelves, trying to keep the books on dream analysis from Cheryll's sight as he didn't want to explain them – although he wasn't sure why. From there he made a hurried dash back to his dorm room.

Soon enough, Allister had donned a black suit over a white shirt and blood-red tie and was back in the library.
"Shall we go then?" he asked Cheryll, who he had probably kept waiting for about ten minutes "Kind of a funny, yet sad thought" he mumbled to himself as they headed towards the graveyard "the last time I saw Solo I was putting him under a paralysis spell."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Funeral
x
CHAPTER IV,
Part I:

"In Loving Memoriam"

Dressed... Exactly the same as he was not long earlier, Sagishi stood patiently at the funeral site, waiting for the teacher, the corpse, and the students. He knew he'd have to remember a lot to make it work, but he'd do his best. Standing beside Eva as they waited, Sagishi wrapped his arms together behind his head as he leaned back, somewhat thankful for the silence, both in general and from the skull. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about a funeral, especially when he was going to be the one doing the burial, engraving the tombstone, the works.

"I wonder how many people will show... Probably none, other than you two and the teacher... And maybe the students I don't recognize."

"Woah, don't talk like that mate, I'm sure people will show." Sagishi looked mildly surprised by the statement.

"You weren't here a few days ago."

"And?"

"A few days ago is why people wouldn't show."

"I don't think you're that bad."

"I could say the same for you, you freaking nutcase."

"Thanks mate!"

"Er-- ... That wasn't a compliment...?"

"It is to me... If you're crazy, you're more fun! That's like, common knowledge or somethin', right?"

"... I don't know how to talk to you."

Sapphire Rose

Years

FUNERAL​

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Graveyard

Ryuu waited for all his students to arrive at the graveyard. He stood next to a white coffin that was decorated with gold. He was wearing a black blouse with a gray tie and black pants. Devine stood beside him and was wearing a short black dress with a v-neck. Both looked pretty serious as the students started to gather. Saito-sensei was there too, he just finished digging the hole for the coffin and stood next to it. Ryuu saw Nami hiding behind a tree, she probably wanted to attend the funeral but didn't want to be seen by Takumi.

As all the students had gathered Ryuu started to speak. "Today we have gathered to mourn the dead of Solo, our fellow student who has died a honorable death." Ryuu looked around to eye the students, then looked at the coffin beside him. "He gave his life to save the school from being burned down. We wish this could've gone different but once it has happened there is no way we can turn that back." Ryuu took out a small piece of paper and gave it to Devine.

"Solo was being controlled by Fairytale thanks to a collar that he was wearing on the day some of you fought him. Most of you were unconscious when someone came along and started burning down everything around him or her. Solo was still conscious and fought him or her, resulting in getting burned down that badly that we are not allowed to show you his body." Devine spoke with her sweetest voice. "I would like to ask for a silence of 5 minutes out of respect." The mood was sad and it went quiet for a while.

After the silence of 5 minutes, Saito and Ryuu slowly lowered the coffin until it was in the hole that Saito had digged. Both started digging it in with shovels and once they were done they pushed a gravestone on the place to mark it and placed some flowers on the ground around it. On the gravestone was written "Solo, born in 1994 - died in 2013, Rest in peace."

"Rest in peace, Solo." Ryuu spoke to the gravestone. The funeral was over and Ryuu and Devine waited as everyone left the graveyard. "It shouldn't have gone this way." Ryuu whispered.

Time skip!

It's one week after the funeral. Everyone has resumed their lives and class was resumed as well. Today is not a schoolday though, today the "Youkai festival" is being held. This is the day that all students are allowed to show their real forms and don't have to walk around in human disguises. It looks like something that is called a "fair" in the human world.

Right now it's 9 am, the time that the festival starts.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Dorm room -> hallways

Nami woke up from a very bad sleep and immediately sat up in her bed while her long black locks were hiding her face. She remembered what day it was today but couldn't find herself excited for it. It was the day of the Youkai Festival, meaning that all of the students were allowed to walk around in their Youkai forms. This was a great day for Nami because she didn't have to waste so much energy in her human disguise today but going out there meant that she would probably stumble upon Takumi. She didn't want to see him today but she couldn't stay in this dorm room forever. It had been a week since Solo's funeral and even though she attended it, she has only been on school for a few days and took the rest off the week off.

She slowly got up and pulled on her casual clothes. A black shirt, dark blue jeans, black with white sneakers and her hair in a ponytail. For a second she grabbed her chest and fell on her knees as a terrible pain crushed her heart. She know very well that this was the result of not drinking blood for a very long time. If she didn't drink the red fluid soon then she would definitely die. Nami didn't care much about it. She already made a choice and got back on her feet.

She left her dorm room and stumbled her way towards the school. She saw some students already out there but ignored them. She also noticed some stalls being set up and some attractions. It looked a lot like a fair in the human world. Attending it would cost Nami a lot of energy though, energy that she didn't have. She walked through the hallways of the school and felt the pain in her heart getting stronger. She looked through a window and saw some of her classmates, Takumi was nowhere to be found. She sighed and continued walking, only to find herself collapsing to the ground as soon as she started walking. She grabbed for her chest again and teared up because the pain was getting too much. It never had been this worse and Nami didn't know how to stop it without drinking blood. Was this it...?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Dorm

Chris woke up fairly early (about 8am), feeling full of energy and a large smile across his face. It was no surprise as to why, but there were two reasons: 1) it was the day of the Youkai festival, where everyone would be in their real forms, contrary to the academy's regulations, and 2) his recuperation was finished! He felt pretty much back to his normal self, even better in fact. Not only did the stitches come out, but he felt that he surpassed his former condition and was at another peak. His strength, speed, agility, and endurance all increased during this time. However, he did get to spend more time hanging out with Lerion and Sorae. He even hung out with Milly, when she'd show herself. She seemed to be by herself for the most part since Chris lost his fight with Divine. He didn't dwell on the fight anymore as he cleaned up and got changed, sporting his ICP hoodie and his hatchetman necklace.

As he was walking out, the realization came back and hit him like a sidekick to the chest: he was expected to show his youkai form, but he didn't really know how! He knew that when he got angry he'd turn into his Neko form, but as soon as he calmed down (or lost consciousness) he'd turn back to human. He had to learn how to control it without it controlling him, but he was absolutely lost as to how to pull it off. For now, Chris pulled his hoodie over his head to try and hide the fact that he was still running around as a human. His smile fading a little, he walked outside and passed the stands that were setting up. He kinda nodded and waved at the few people that noticed him.

He walked towards the track, but didn't feel like going for his usual morning run. Instead, he leaned against the fence facing the school and the stands, wondering what he'd do for the day. It was the first time he went to a Youkai fair and wondered what actually took place. He also decided to see if his friends would meet with him and all celebrate together.

Khawill

<3
Years
I woke up at the usual time of 5am, and met up with Seven at the front of the building. Yesterday was the last day for training for now, because Seven had an urgent emergency to take care of. Today I was just seeing him off. "Care." I said, retaining my speech pattern from before.

"Cya ice kid." Seven said with a salute, "Training can continue when I return."

"Return" I repeated, then asked, "When?"

"Who knows, the thing is going on in Boston, real important." He got in the cab and waved at me as it drive off. He stuck his head out the window and yelled, "I called your girlfriend! She's coming to get you." At that moment, I began to panic.

Seven had came to the funeral and saw that psychopath Yvette hanging on my arm. He then got the wrong idea and never let me live it down. The worst part was that he actually introduced himself to her and she played along. Next thing I knew, she was there at the beginning and end of every day, waiting to go on "dates". In reality they were a way for her to get me to spend my money on her and then either array the stuff or wear it foolishly. I honestly preferred the rigorous training, at least then I could actually have dignity.

I was about to just make a run for the nearest bus stop, but it was too late, I heard her voice call my name. "Hey dog, ready for me to take you on a walk?"

"Not a dog." I answered.

"That's even better, I hate dogs."

"Then stop calling me one!"

"Yea I guess that's true." Yvette said. She grabbed my arm and dragged me through the empty sidewalk. "You going back to school today without your mask?"

"Yea."

"Good, I got Elise to worry less about you."

"How?"

"I told her that I had a talk with you a few days, or rather the masked you, and that you as Frio had escaped."

"Really?"

"Basically."

"That means I can go back without too many questions."

"You idiot." She sighed, "You are going to get more questions, also you don't look like you escaped from anywhere." She was right, I had showered, shaved, and even ironed my school clothes for my return. "I suppose I could say I found you out in the forest and got you all cleaned up. But we will need a witness in case she doesn't buy it."

"Like what?"

"Somebody's got to see us going to the showers together." I froze up and stopped both of us in our tracks.

"No, I'm not taking a shower with a girl."

She sighed, "We aren't actually going to get in the shower, somebody just has to think we did."

"Nope, not having that rumor spread." I said, "She'll take our word for it I'm sure."

"No fun." She said, urging me to continue walking. We got on the bus and got looks from various people. Yvette often talked a lot and would generally not care for the peace and quiet of the passengers. We stopped by the border between worlds and entered the realm. "Elise has been training all week you know." She suddenly said.

"What do you mean?"

"She has been running miles every day and I've been teaching her how to fight."

"Why?" I asked. The whole reason I trained myself was so she wouldn't have to.

Yvette shrugged, "Why not?" I shook my head, clearly showing detest. As we walked through the forest I couldn't help but think of that strange girl from a weak ago. I had seen her hunting around a couple times, but never approached her. "The festival is today too."

"Festival?"

She nodded. Suddenly I felt a blunt pain on the back of my head and I was knocked out.

I awoke in a lot of pain and in the infirmary. I held up my arm and saw that is was heavily bandaged along with the my torso. I could feel that my head had been wrapped too. I sat up, but was forced down by pain.

"Oh, Frio you are awake. Thank god." The nurse said, rushing over to me. "When Yvette brought you over here, you were in very bad condition. A lot of cuts and bruises."

What did that crazy girl do to me!? I thought angered. "Everything hurts..." I groaned.

"Yea well you seem to have an immunity to pain killers somehow." The nurse said giving me an ice pack, then taking it back after she realized my race. "Can you tell me what happened?"

I knew I could rat out Yvette, but I knew why she did it at least. "I... I don't remember" I lied, "I was kidnapped after the fight with Solo, but I can't remember much of that week."

"Must be because of that horrible concussion."

"How bad is it?"

"Six strikes with an object to the back of your head." I sighed, I had been knocked out on the first strike... I thought.

"Come on in girls." The nurse called to the door. Elise and Yvette walked in together, and I saw a wave of emotion flow over Elise's face. I saw an aggravating smile and wink from Yvette.

Elise ran to the bed and gave me a hug. I could hear her crying. The pain that hug caused me was both physical and emotional. "I'm really glad you are ok." She said standing back and straight up. It seemed like she was trying to hide her emotions, and that she had thought about how to do this.

"Me too." I replied, "I'm fine now though." Besides the painful cuts, scratches, and bruises I have.

"Elise and Yvette, can you bring him to his dorm room? He's all bandaged up, and I think he should be fine in his own bed." The nurse seemed to be busy with other things now, and both Yvette and Elise nodded. The lifted my arms over their shoulders and walked out with me.

"I've been training all week Frio," Elise said lightly, "I'm really glad you are okay." She seemed to be ready to cry again, but then stood up straight and went back to acting stoic.

"Elise it's okay if you feel like crying..." I said as we walked.

"I don't need to cry." She said, "I don't have a reason."

We arrived in my room and they set me down on my bed. Elise went out to get food for us all after Yvette said that she was hungry. "Damn you demon." I said when Elise left.

"What, I couldn't risk you getting caught."

"So you knocked me out and cut me up?!"

"You didn't want to do the shower thing, this seemed more your alley." Her face was one of apathy and secret joy. "Be lucky I only cut skin and not any organs or veins. You will be able to participate in the festival this way."

"I hate you." I said.

Yvette walked up and whispered, "You look real hot without a shirt." Sending shivers down my spine, and then walked out.

"When did you see me without my shirt!?" I called, but she ignored me.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Tetsu Urashima → The Dorms

Tetsu yawned when he got up. He had to admit he slept quite well this night. It had been a week since he came to the Youkai Academy, there had been no extraordinary events so far, it was mainly him discovering and adapting himself to his new surroundings. And he had to say everything was going good so far, no fights at all. After having his morning wash, he picked up some casual clothings for the day. So far, it hasn't been too cold so he decided for some light clothes : a black shirt with red bands, black jeans and a pair of black sneakers. He then decided to take a little walk outside, it wouldn't hurt and that way, he could do some little exercising.

"Okay then, let's go!"

When he headed out, he noticed quite the activity. Then, he totally remembered. There was supposed to be a festival today where all the students could show their Youkai form. He started to panic as he hadn't prepared himself and didn't know what to do right now. Well, he was already there so why not take this opportunity to socialize and maybe make some friends. He decided to wait before taking his werewolf appearance as he didn't really have to transform right now.

"Hmm, what should I do right now?"

He looked around and decided on exploring around. Who knows, maybe he'll bump into a nice person.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

"Sorry I couldn't stay any longer, Yuria."

"It's okay. I didn't think you'd be able to get off work for the week."

"Your arm's probably getting tired, and you should try to enjoy the festival your school's hosting, so I'll let you go. Talk to ya later."

"Okay."

"Have a good day. Oh, and I promise, I won't tell anyone about what happened in the shower." Soutaro hung up, returning to his work after a long week of helping his little brother, whose broken arms only had longer to recover due to the aforementioned incident.

"S-Soutaro!" Yuria shouted at his phone, despite hearing the clear, consistent tone of an ended call. He knew no one was watching, but his face heated up and he shoved it into his pillow to try getting the red out of his cheeks.

Looking at himself in the mirror, Eva sighed and continued to adjust the bow in his hair. He had gone to the stylist and told him to do whatever he thought would look best on him, but this all seemed a bit drastic. His head felt so much lighter now, like he shed ten pounds. Still, it was weird to see his image like this. He thought getting a makeover would make him feel better after Solo's funeral, and it did to an extent, but it was just shallow comfort over something much deeper. Fixing his loose off the shoulder blouse, he fidgeted one last time before grabbing his bag and heading for the door. It was curious. Before he disappeared, he remembered having a roommate, but he hadn't seen her in quite some time. It was eerily quiet in his room at times lately.

Stepping into the hall of the girls dorm, he held his head high and began to walk to the exit. He felt like he was finally turning a corner, like he had grown from the events of his return. More confident, but still a bit awkward. Some things never changed though. Lost in thought, he once more paid no attention to where he was walking in the halls, oblivious to his surroundings. Then, of course, he bumped into another student.

As Eva recovered, he saw the student he knocked over through his inattention. It was a girl from his dorm, dressed in a skirt only long enough to reach her knees and a hoodie that went over her waist, and her hair was in a ponytail; it was almost as long as Eva's was before the makeover, and white hair was mixed in with the black. A peek through the sleeves showed him some bandages and a spider web-like cast over one of them, too, and she seemed unable to get herself up because of it. Come to think of it, a non-student was with her over the past week just to help her. Did he have to leave? Plus, her two-colored eyes managed to hold onto his gaze for a bit.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Eva yelled as soon as he realized he was staring, trying to tell the girl how he should have been paying attention, and offering to help her up. When she accepted and explained how she wasn't paying enough attention either, Eva couldn't help but pause. At least one of her arms were broken, given the cast and bandages. He couldn't take her hand, and he couldn't just grab someone by the waist.

A moment later, Eva took a place next to the girl, taking her gently by the upper arm with one hand on her back, and lifted her up.

"Thank you," she told him. Her voice was really proper, like she was from a high-class family.

"Please don't. I'm the reason you were knocked down in the first place."

"It's okay. You still helped me," the girl answered with a smile. "And I don't want you to feel bad because of me."

"You're the girl I bumped into on my first day," she continued after a brief observational silence, almost giggling from the idea that their only real meetings have been initiated through collisions. "Your name is Eva, right?"

"Y-Yes," he replied. "I'm sorry, but I can't really remember your name."

"Yuria. It's nice to meet you again."

"You, too." Eva smiled in return before glancing down a second time. "A-about your arms..."

Yuria didn't seem to mind Eva's curiosity about what happened to her, and gave the best explanation she could with the little information she had. She'd woken up last week with her arms and ribs rather heavily damaged, and her brother took it upon himself to help her through her daily tasks. Aside from schoolwork and moving things around, what else did he help her with that had to be taken care of on a daily basis? Eva's mind started to wander at the question. She'd need help eating, and bathing, and even just getting dressed, and it was all escalating in his head like crazy. Such an activity between siblings is illicit and shameless! Before he knew it his cheeks were flushed from nothing more than a couple seconds of his imagination.

"Are you okay, Eva?" she asked him, looking worried about his expression. "Do you have a fever?" She started lifting the hand with no cast on it until he interrupted her.

"I'm alright! Really! I'm more concerned about you. Your brother isn't around to help you now, and your arms still have a while to heal before they can be of any use."

"I guess that's true," she half-muttered, half-laughed, apparently a little distraught knowing that fact, and Eva couldn't leave her like that. He quickly offered to assist Yuria until she recovered, and didn't take no for an answer.

Yuria, on the other end, found it downright impossible to refuse. Eva wasn't going to accept being turned away, and her plea was incredibly cute. It was like watching a puppy and a kitten trying to fit into the same slipper! On top of it, it was a good idea with their rooms being rather close to each other and not having to involve the staff. (Soutaro already took care of chewing them out for neglect.)

Needless to say, Eva's offer was graciously accepted. Yuria bowed and stated in a submissive yet matter-of-fact tone, "I'll be in your care from now, then." He asked if there was anything Eva wanted to do that day, and the latter mentioned the youkai festival that was taking place at the school. The two decided to check it out, and had some conversation along the way.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Dorm > Festival
x
CHAPTER V,
Part I:

"Festival of Truth"

Sagishi sat up with a groan, stretching his arms and back until his body made about fifty different pops, then just let himself collapse on the bed.

"You realize it's almost time for that festival, right?"

"Mmmnnpphhhh," Sagishi groaned into the pillow, "fmm mmmn mmnnfmm..."

"Right, because I understand that."

"Five more minutessssss," Sagishi complained. "I can't help it, These beds are way nicer than rocks and trees..."

"...Right. Get up."

"Wha... I duwannuh..." Sagishi blurted, lifelessly gripping his pillow. That's when his entire body locked up and shook violently, as he stood up off of the bed. "Wh-what the hell!? How'd you--!?"

"Have you never heard a ghost story before?"

"Of course, I friggin' talk to you and pop every day!"

"N-No, I mean stories about people ha--"

"You already told me about your life, mate!"

"No, I mean--"

"You make no sense mate!!"

"Stop interrupting me man, or I swear, I'm gonn--"

"Bugger off!!" Sagishi's hand suddenly rose, pulled the pendant and necklaces off his neck, and threw them right out the window; there was an audible shattering noise. "... No... No...!"

"So what? It's just jewelry."

"It's bloody magic jewelry!" Sagishi's ears shrunk back to normal size, and his bright red eyes dimmed and faded into a dull, single color. He waved a hand before his face, and sighed. "Friggin' perfect!!" Sagishi kicked his foot into a wall with as much force as he felt in the situation, and it left a deep indent.

"What's the problem? So what if you don't have elf ears? Honestly they weren't all that gr--"

"That's not the problem!" Sagishi crossed his arms, his entire body trembling with rage. "That's just the bleedin' side-effect, I could care less about that!" He felt his fists clenching around his biceps, he shook his head. "I'm friggin' blind, a'right? That pendant was the only thing that gave me sight! Without it I'm as blind as a cave-bird-thing!"

"A bat...?"

"Right. But I'm bloody pissed at you! You know how hard it is to replace that sh**? And I'm freaking blind, how am I supposed to do a thing now?"

"Fine, sorry for throwing your stupid necklace! I'll try to help you get around."

"Fine..." Sagishi walked up to the window, climbing onto the windowsill and flipping himself out of the room, landing wobbly on his feet. "Right, lead me to the pendant then. I might as well hold onto the casing, even though the gem is gone."

"It's... About two meters to your front-front-right."

There was silence. "... What??"

"Don't tell me you don't know what-- Ugh, you're so helpless. Turn to your right a little bit, and walk forward until I say to stop."

"Right, whatever... We're gonna have to go get another piece of this gem soon, I don't know h--"

"Stop. It's right in front of you now."

Sagishi picked it up and stuck it in his pocket, sighing, and heading toward where he heard the festival noises, walking blindly. "I don't know how long I'll be able to go without sight... But getting more of that jewel is dangerous, I mean, really dangerous. And I'm blind now, so that might just mean I'm doomed to be blind now." He shook his head. "It's all your fault, mate, I can't beli--" Sagishi felt himself practically flip over something, or rather, someone.

YAMI GIN
The Wrathersian Lycan Rogue

Forest
x
CHAPTER II,
Part I:

"Settling In"

Despite having the necklaces, Luna and I still speak to one another in our own language. Partly by habit, but mostly because we both agree that the language used in this world is somewhat painful to listen to, even headache-inducing. Still, I remained in wonder about my future. My family would need me back on Wrathersa, but who knows if and when I'll get back there. ("They're doing something outside of the building, it seems...") I leapt down from the tree top, turning to Luna. ("We could check it out, now that we have these magical necklaces.")

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Turnabout

The funeral. Just thinking about it makes me feel depressed, & being here isn't helping at all. Most of the other students were at the funeral, but Nami was nowhere to be found. Did she really not come?

...Or is she just hiding from me?

I saw one of the teachers digging a big hole for the coffin I see, the coffin with the body of Solo inside. The last time I ever saw him was when he was attacking us, & vaguely, in my dream. The funeral is starting...

I didn't know Solo that much. I thought of him as a scary Yokai who had a grudge against humans. I was afraid of him dearly, yet now... I've come to learn about him. He's not such a bad guy. He was just a distant friend who really has kindness in him. I might be wrong, but I stand by what I say. I... I want to be-

Solo's friend.

~

Date: 1 week after the funeral Time: 9:00 AM
Yokai Academy - Boy's Dorm

In an aqua v-neck shirt, short cargo pants colored olive, some worn out gloves, & white sneakers, thinking I know nothing about the fashion world, I think over the spots she could be. It's been a week since the funeral, & I still couldn't get Nami to speak to me after some classes. I only ever saw her in class, that's it. I kept searching for her this week, but I found nothing of her. She really is trying to hide from me...

Today's the school festival. I gotta say, I'm not a fan of these things. It gets too crowded at festivals, plus it's at a school, a school! No thanks. At least there are no classes today, that's something. Nami wouldn't have been in class today anyway. I walk through the hallways mindlessly, thinking about a lot of things going through my mind, like thinking of talking to Solo through Sagashi. I meant what I said a week ago. I just...don't know how to approach it right.

As I was still wandering through the woods, I spot a figure on the ground. I walk towards them, & just when I was about to ask if they're okay, I recognized her. "Nami!" I run up to her & hold her in my arms. Dammit, she really didn't drink any blood all week! I'm surprised she's lasted this long. There's no time to think! "Nami, you have to drink my blood!" I claim, holding out my neck so that she can drink my blood. Truth be told, I did hesitate a little, but I don't have time to think! If she doesn't, she'll die, & I'll...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
Cheryll yawned as her eyes opened and she woke up her glasses still on, and Alice in Wonderland open on her chest. Fell asleep reading again she thought with a smile. Ever since Celia had given her this book for her birthday, she hadn't been able to put it down, reading it multiple times. I'll have to ask Allister why that is she thought again reaching onto her bedside table for her necklace...only to find a slip of paper.

Good luck getting it back.
~Janie

She took it Cheryll thought feeling her eyes tear up. "don't cry, don't cry" she muttered getting up and getting ready for the day. All the while holding back her tears. Once she was ready Cheryll grabbed the note and left her dorm not paying attention to where she was going until she felt someone trip over her knocking her to the ground. This was when she let the tears fall.

Back