• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Years
Allister Curtis

Allister woke up with a groan, pain running through his back, neck arms and around his eyes where his glasses had dug into his skin (he had not worn his contacts the previous day on account of itching in his eyes).
This isn't my bed? Oh, I see… Allister sat upright in the rather uncomfortable chair he was seated on, each and every vertebra in his spine cracking loudly as he straightened his back. As he had several nights during the last week, it appeared he had been up late studying and fallen asleep at the desk. In fact, the library staff had become very careful as a result of his insane study sessions, but he managed to break in regardless what they did to the library's sturdy doors.
"I really need to be more careful about this…"

Standing up, his legs now cracking in much the way his back did Allister looked out of the window, it was still fairly dark outside and most of the students of Yokai Academy would still be in bed. Wordlessly, Allister replaced the books from the library on their shelves and put those he had purchased or stolen from teachers (another habit he had picked up in his search for more useful information) into his bag.

Allister walked through the dark deserted halls, running over what he had studied in his head and attempting to work out various uses for skills he had now developed until he reached the open space between the dorms and the main buildings of the academy. It was now that he went through another of his newer habits. Allister dropped his bag, and began a rather quick-paced jog around the grassy area - in light of his loss to fairytale he had been training both his mind and body ready for the woman's return, he was sure she would be back.

Finishing a decent enough number of laps, sweat that hadn't been present now dampening his hair and clothing and the sun starting to creep higher into the sky, Allister returned to his dorm room. Entering the small room (no longer bothering to check for the presence of his roommate who was never around and God knows where he went) Allister quickly cleaned up and changed from the dress pants and white shirt he had been wearing to an identical pair of pants, although with a black shirt sitting un-tucked over them, he had taken a stronger liking to dark colours recently for reasons unbeknownst even to him. Once satisfied with his appearance, he left the room and headed out towards the cafeteria for an early breakfast. Pleased by the total emptiness of the room bar the staff that had just started laying out trays of food – especially because it meant he wouldn't have to listen to Sagishi or Luthas, Janie hadn't bothered them as much as of late.
"This is a good start to today I guess, although as a general rule mages get treated rather poorly by some during these events on account of human appearances… oh well worst-case scenario I get to try out some of my new tricks" Allister mumbled to himself as he took a seat with a plate of bacon and eggs.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Hallways

Nami was preparing her last moments as she felt her heart aching even more. Thinking that she could survive without blood was probably naive of her but maybe... maybe she wanted to die. Maybe she wanted to give up. Nami always said that suicide was giving up on a life that you were blessed with so she always said that no one should do it... but now Nami only wonders why she was even born if everyone was going to hate her anyway. She tried her best hiding from Takumi all week but now she wish she could see his face one more time before closing her eyes forever. Nami grabbed her chest one more time to sooth the pain and closed her eyes.

"Nami!" she suddenly heard a very familiar voice shout from afar, it was Takumi. It didn't take long before Takumi held Nami in his manly arms. She opened her eyes by a little and saw how Takumi was holding out his neck towards her. "Nami, you have to drink my blood!" Takumi shouted almost panicking. Nami stared at him before turning away. She knew that he hesitated for a moment, she could read it on his face. Nami never had felt so miserable in her life as this week but... she couldn't stop loving him.

"... I refuse." she spoke softly. She was being the stubborn girl again and didn't even bother to look at him. "I don't want to drink blood anymore... I don't want to be a Vampire anymore..." Nami kept mumbling but it was hearable for Takumi. Nami couldn't speak any louder because she was feeling weak. "... I don't want to be a monster..." Nami's eyes teared up a bit as she said that. She felt her heart starting to pound more slowly. "... I won't drink blood even if it means I'll die..." Nami spoke with a cold expression.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years

Lerion Volran: The Youkai Festival, Part I

A large white wolf, roughly the size of a grown horse crept through the dim forest on the edge of Youkai Academy's campus and stopped to sniff the air. After a moment it bounded through the trees until it came to a clearing with a large stump in the center and a pile of the clothes which make up an academy uniform next to it. There are many more scents gathered on the grounds than usual, what could be-OH! It's the day of the festival, I should at least show up in my human-ish form. But first, they haven't joined the class yet if they're going to at all, so they might not have heard of it unless Sorae got excited about it and told them. One very realistic illusion and one de-nekedifying later the Lycan Lerion Volran left the clearing in the shape of a tall pail blonde boy with white wolf ears and made his way to the part of the forest where Yami and Luna could generally be found.

Thanks to the combination of already knowing where they usually spent there time and being very familiarized with their scents by then it took Lerion little time to locate them. He strode into their own little clearing and waved his hand a bit with the extremely well thought out and detailed greeting of: "Hi guys." He mostly focused his eyes on Yami and kept Luna more in his peripherals since he still had a hard time being comfortable around her and he felt his chest and throat tighten when he looked directly at her. "I don't know what you guys plan on doing, but I hope you'll join the school, we're quite the interesting student body from what I've seen. Either way I think you guys should show up to the festival that i think is today. Apparently, today everyone's allowed to show their original appearance, so you guys could walk around however you wanted without standing out too much."

He smiled, he wasn't sure if he'd call them friends yet but he looked forward to getting to know the "Alien" Lycans as some people were fond of calling them, now that they could speak freely. Hm, Luna will probably become a student if she's not tied to staying near Yami for some reason or another, she doesn't really have any reason not too, and she's already dressed like a school girl...but what will Yami do? He's a bit stiff and enigmatic, but for some reason I have a good feeling, maybe he'll join too.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - No Title Required

Nami & I were staring at each other for quite some time, then she looks away. Did she still think I didn't like her, was afraid of her? She goes on saying she doesn't want to drink blood, doesn't want to be a vampire, doesn't want to be a monster...

"... I won't drink blood even if it means I'll die..."

I couldn't believe the disbelief I was feeling. She wouldn't drink my blood, no matter what. That just...

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

"Dammit, just drink my blood already!!" I shouted, infuriated. "Do it now! If you don't drink my blood now & die..."

"I'll never forgive you."

Take my blood... Take my blood now...!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sagishi Hokori

Insanely Alche-magical

Chapter V ― Part II
"Festival of Truth"

Festival
x

"Look what you did!"

"Wh-- I did!? How'm I s'pposed to avoid hittin'-- Wait, whaddya mean 'look'!?"

"Pffff... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Ugh, bugger off, mate!" Sagishi groaned, picking himself up off of the ground, before he realized what exactly he'd tripped on; a student. A girl, no less. He could hear the tears. "Oh... I'm sorry, miss. I can't see a bloody thing, and the bugger who was supposed to be telling me where to go decided to be an arse instead of a bloody dog!!"

"Woof woof, motherf***er."

Sitting on crossed legs, Sagishi leaned forward, attempting to place his hands on the girl's shoulders to calm and prevent her from crying, though without seeing anything this proved very difficult. In fact, all it resulted in was Sagishi falling over from his sitting position.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae Kakori Jenai

"Urghhhhh." Sorae lays on his bed, face down. "Urghhhhhhhhh." His phone practically belches the sound of an alarm. Or, rather, the phone that he got from his parents. He smacks it in a half-asleep state, only to realize it isn't an alarm clock, and even worse, it isn't on the lamp table next to his bed. He groans. "What happened last night, anyways?" He mutters as he gets up. Only wearing boxers and a necklace, Sorae looks down to see small coins scattered on the floor. Coins that are too familiar. Next to them, there's a book with a title that reads This is How You Yasha: Why You Suck at Summoning and How You Can Get Better. He raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, that..." Picking up the book, the coins, and turning off the alarm after someone yells through the wall to lower the damn volume- or else- Sorae puts them all on top of his dresser and enters the shower groggily.

Water runs down his back. It shocks him when he realizes it's cold, but thankfully, that's enough to wake him up and realize he's still wearing his boxers. Now they're wet. Well... At least it'll make it easier to wash them, ha. Ha. No. He takes his shower, and puts on a red, buttoned, short sleeved shirt and brown cargo pants after drying himself. Now full of energy once again, he brushes his teeth quickly, drys his face, stretches and yawns, makes a face at the mirror, then swings his duffel bag over his shoulder and throws in one of the various books on Yasha theory into his bag. I could probably use some sugar.

This, with variations in clothes and such, has been his routine in the morning for the last week, and it doesn't change today. No. Even the book is the same, believe it or not. Or at least, it happens to be on this occasion.

Regardless, when he walks out of his dorm room, that's a whole different story. Whether or not he really ever varies is up to debate by various scholars, but at least today we know that it's different. Because when he gets out of his dorm room, a scattered flyer on the floor reminds him what day it is. Oh, right. The festival! He's not sure whether to feel excited or not about it. After hiding his third eye for so long, why would he even consider it? Maybe he should've just stayed in bed... And then he has to summon something to show his "Youkai" form. Is he just going to summon something the entire day? Maybe I should get some extra energy drinks... Maybe I could summon a mule to carry it for me? He laughed at the thought and put the flyer in his bag. Well, I'll always have... He pulled the bag of the good stuff out of the, well, bigger bag. He sniffed it. Good god, that heavenly smell, that feeling before he was going to have some, that rush...

Cookies.

Popping one into his mouth, he thinks about what to do next. Maybe I should go hang out at the track. He checked his watch. Hmmm... at this time, Chris'll be there, but Lerion will probably go to see Yami and Luna. I don't wanna leave Chris by himself, but... he'll be fine, right? Maybe I should bring Yami and Luna tea. And they could get some cookies, too. But I dunno! Scratching his head, he yawns and plops another cookie into his mouth. I should probably go and get breakfast first, then maybe take a jog, and then check out this festival. Going to the cafeteria and putting the cookies away, he slinks against the wall when passing by the nurses office [due to a sighting of a strange Youkai specie called a Yvette- the most feared creature in this universe, and any other- helping a creature known and recognizable to him, as a Frio, and followed by an Elise, who was also helping the Frio] and finally makes it to the cafeteria, yawning once again.

Grabbing a meal of pancakes, eggs, sausage, and a hash brown, he holds his tray while to locate anyone he happens to know. The only person he sees is Allister, by his strange hair coloration, so he goes towards him. "Allister, how've you been? Were you studying all night again?" He sits nexts to him, and eats a bit of his pancakes. Slightly undercooked, and I can still feel a bit of the pancake mix in there. He frowns. Certainly needs a bit of work.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister plodded rather slowly through his meal, taking his time and enjoying the silence that the cafeteria wouldn't normally afford. His mind was still on his studies from the previous night, the kink in his neck from sleeping face down on a desk a rather irritating reminder to him of the hard work he had put in the night before. As he ate quietly he was paying little attention to who may or may not approach him and so with a mouth stuffed full of egg and a surprised look on his face he turned to see Sorae sitting beside him having only noticed the other boy's presence at the last moment.
I should be more vigilant than that…

Sorae took a bite of his pancakes saying to Allister
"Allister, how've you been? Were you studying all night again?" Allister swallowed his mouthful of breakfast and shrugged nonchalantly at his classmate
"I've been okay I guess, kind of tired but like you said I've been working hard." Allister took a swig from a glass of juice he'd grabbed with his breakfast "Yeah, I was up until God-knows-when this morning… woke up in the library again. Honestly since they can't even keep me from getting into the library at night it's not a shock that pretty much the entirety of our staff got messed up by Oz on only the second day of school. They really are useless. But as I said, other than the kink in my neck I'm doing well enough."

Allister wasn't quite used to having Sorae as company just yet, but he didn't really have any problems with the yahsa. Sorae was certainly far more pleasant to be around than the loud-mouthed Sagishi. Actually, on the occasions he had run into Sorae whilst pursuing my athletic endeavours than he used to he found him a reasonable guy and fairly good company… he couldn't help but think he didn't really grasp the depth of the current situation with the school just yet nor why Allister was working so hard, but that didn't matter so long as he didn't interfere or get judgemental or high-and-mighty.
Allister took another bite of bacon and took another mouthful of juice, leaving the conversation dead in a, not-unpleasant, silence for a moment before asking
"How's everything going with you right now?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg

"Oh... I'm sorry, miss. I can't see a bloody thing, and the bugger who was supposed to be telling me where to go decided to be an arse instead of a bloody dog!!" was the first thing Cheryll heard as she sniffled softly. She felt a pair of hands on her shoulders before she heard the sound of someone falling over. Looking up slightly Cheryll caught sight of Sagishi, the mage Allister had spent some time with over the last week.

"I-I'm s-sorry" Cheryll stuttered wiping at her cheeks not that it did much. She picked up Alice in Wonderland as well as the note from Janie before standing up looking down at Sagishi. "I..I k-know i-it w-was a-an acc-accident" she kept stuttering looking away shyly feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly she heard her stomach growl "um..." she sighed. "A-again..I-I'm s-sorry" She stuttered one last time before turning and scurrying away quickly.

Once she made it to the cafeteria Cheryll got a bowl of cereal and some fruit before looking around she spotted Allister sitting with Sorae, a boy she hadn't really interacted with. Making her way over to their table Cheryll sat down across from Allister. She set her book down the note open on top of it as she avoided looking up knowing she looked like she had been crying. "G-good...Morning" she said softly.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae Kakori Jenai

"Well, they're not entirely useless; whoever made the eggs knows what they're doing," Sorae joked lightly. But his voice became a bit more serious. "But yeah, they're definitely slacking on the security department... hence why no one seemed to notice- or care- when I simply took a bow and arrow, or why students noticed alien lycans in a forest quicker than staff did. Whatever; as long as I'm still in one piece, I don't have any complaints." Of course, to round things out, when Allister mentioned a kink in his neck Sorae instantly wondered if there was a school chiropractor (There has to be at least a dentist or certified doctor, not just a nurse, he had thought), but generally Sorae wasn't really straying much from the main thing Allister had said, as usual.

When asked about himself, of course, Sorae hesitated, of course due to the fact that he was reluctant to tell anyone about his third eye and such anyways. "Cookies, tea, jerky, sports, you know, the usual." But, knowing Allister- even if he wasn't going on much- he would be fine. If anything, Allister would support him studying late at night as well. "And, well, I've been practicing my Yasha skills, and I've finally been able to summon more things... at the cost of sleep. I even brought a book with me-" He was about to continue, but then Cheryll- someone he noted was quiet, but he hadn't talked to- arrived and took a seat with what seemed to be a quivering voice. "-And yeah, that's about it. You can see it later, if you'd like; I dunno if it would help a mage, but it might be interesting." He looked at Cheryll at first with a bit of curiosity, and a slight bit of interest in the reason her voice was kinda shaky; and she looked distressed as well. Generally, though, he had known Cheryll to be shy- from outside observation- so he wasn't generally worried; even if she was a bit unhappy, his outlook on it was to try and let her say what she had to say herself, and make conversation until then. Rather, he was a bit pleased to meet someone new.

"Good morning! If I remember correctly, your name was Cheryll, right?" He smiled warmly, and outstretched his hand. "Name's Sorae, but you probably already known that. Nice to meet ya'!"

Sapphire Rose

Years

Nami Kyuuketsuki
Hallways

After Nami refused to drink Takumi's blood, she felt him shaking and slowly opened her eyes to look at Takumi. "Dammit, just drink my blood already!!" he shouted. He sounded very infuriated and suprised Nami a lot. "Do it now! If you don't drink my blood now & die..." Takumi paused. Nami was waiting for what he was going to say next with a very confused look on her face.

"I'll never forgive you."

Nami stared at Takumi for a few seconds. She was very suprised of his words and that he even got angry. Nami couldn't find the energy to speak and slowly moved her head towards Takumi's neck. She hesitated a moment when she was close but eventually pressed her fangs inside his skin. She could smell his blood already and started drinking it. She didn't know how much of his blood she could take but this amount definitely saved her life. Her heart started pounding a bit harder at this moment and she started to regain her powers.

After thinking she had taken enough, she pulled back. "... I'm sorry for getting you angry..." Nami spoke softly as she looked away from him. She didn't dare to look him in the eye because she had ignored him the whole week, hid from him the whole week and he still didn't bother to save her life even though she was being very stubborn.

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

It was early in the morning when Luna stared in front of her towards the school the teacher mentioned about a week ago. She still thought it could be a good idea and now that she got a translation necklace too both Yami and Luna could get more information about this world and the "human world" they keep talking about. This world was starting to confuse her and she wanted to know more now. Esspecially the weird creatures that she and Yami found here are strange.

("They're doing something outside of the building, it seems...") Yami said to her, bringing her back to this realm after having spend some time thinking. ("We could check it out, now that we have these magical necklaces.") Luna looked up at him after he had said that. ("We could do so...") Luna answered as she stared back in front of her. ("I wonder if our appearence would stand out too much though... Maybe Lerion or Sorae can help u-") Before Luna could finish her sentence, Lerion came.

Lerion spoke to them about the school and how they should enter. Luna only raised a hand to make him quiet and was silent herself before she decided to say something and lowering her hand. "Yami and I already were thinking about visiting that little event that you guys are having." Luna spoke with a very sweet and calm voice. "I actually hoped you or Sorae, or both, could bring us there and help us not stand out too much." Luna finished.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yami Gin ― 銀やみ

Calmly Collected

Chapter II ― Part II
"Settling In"

Forest
x

("I wonder if our appearence would stand out too much though... Maybe Lerion or Sorae can help u-") She stopped when the boy who had brought the teacher showed up. "Yami and I already were thinking about visiting that little event that you guys are having. I actually hoped you or Sorae, or both, could bring us there and help us not stand out too much."

I watched from the treetop, though I only emitted a sigh. I dropped down, landing with a slight thud on my feet, beside them both. "I don't care what they think." I shook my head. "You may change if you like, I'd rather not change myself just to please strangers." I found my gaze aimed blackly at my feet for several moments. "... I'm more concerned about the well-being of my family right now... No doubt the war has been initiated there already..." I held my arms together, crossed, though my expression was one of worry more than anything. "Perhaps I should stay here... I'd rather not bring down the mood of the goings-on you have out there." I turned around and climbed onto a low-hanging branch, reclining against the trunk. "I... I don't feel I'm in the positive mood that your event would require." I closed my eyes. "Knowing my family is in danger, and I'm unable to even know what's happening... It makes me feel sick..."

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
After he brought up the festival Luna silenced Lerion with a hand and his ears folded backward, she could have just spoken up. But she hadn't had a lot of social interaction from what he could tell, plus as always the tone of her voice was very pleasant and positive. She made quite the contrast between words and actions sometimes. His ears perked back up at her mention that she was hoping he or Sorae could show them around, maybe he had made some sort of positive impact on them after all. But when Yami hopped town from his tree his attitude was cool as ever, but he never felt disdain from him and this time the reserved sadness was more obvious than before. Lerion's hand lifted up and stopped just short of the other Lycan's shoulder, that would be too familiar. "Well...I wouldn't dare claim to understand your situation or how you feel Yami, but I do know if someone I cared about was lost somewhere I'd be more concerned about how they were doing than how quickly they could get back. I wouldn't want them to think only about me and let it depress them, and besides that there are so many factors to consider. Your home might not even be in the same dimension as we are right now, you could get back and have little to no time have passed at all while you were gone."

He stopped for a moment and looked down at the ground himself. "Don't worry about my ramblings...but you wouldn't be a bother to any of us, and whether it concerns you or not fitting in wouldn't be a problem either. And I'd be glad to do what I could for you two, after all I'd still be sitting in the forest by myself thinking about how there's no way I could ever go back to my home if I hadn't met Milly and Sorae and Chris." He cleared his throat. "Anyways...do whatever you guys want, I'll be around either way."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Confession

I waited til Nami finally bites into my neck skin. I won't lie, it-

"Gaah!!"

I tried to hold in my breath. D-don't you look at me like that! You picking for a fight, RPer?!

~

I'll just cover up that spot on my neck with my collar. Nami apologizes for getting me angry. I cross my arms & look away. I'm silent... How do I go about it...? "You're the only one I...love..." I hesitantly confess. God, how do guys do this? "No one else. Go to the festival with...m-me...please.... I kind of understand why she was avoiding me. If she goes with me...I can explain what this being a Yokai means to me, if she'll allow me.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Nami Kyuuketsuki
Hallways

Takumi crossed his arms and looked away from her. Nami honestly expected to be scolded for her actions but what he said was rather suprising and maybe a bit embarrassing too. "You're the only one I...love..." Takumi said. Nami could hear he was having troubles speaking this out but got a slight blush across her cheeks anyway. It was as if a dream came true, yet... it felt so unreal. "No one else. Go to the festival with...m-me...please..." Takumi finished speaking. Nami blinked a few times but couldn't find herself to reply to his words. Right now the words "You're the only one I love" were taking over her mind and her brain kept repeating it.

"O-Okay..." Nami answered quietly as she looked at her knees. She felt happy but also confused. She was very confused because earlier he claimed that she was a monster and he always seemed so afraid of her... how can he love someone that he is afraid of? This raced so many questions for Nami. She didn't want to be stubborn this time though, this time she wanted to enjoy the moment. Maybe she could forgive Takumi for his earlier actions and give him the opportunity to show her what she means to him.

Khawill

<3
Years
I wasn't in the mood to lay in bed. Injury or not, I couldn't let my muscles needlessly deteriorate because of a few cuts and a concussion. I stood up and stretched my body. It wasn't used to long periods of rest like this. I walked to the door to exit when it burst open, knocking me to the ground. "Where are you going Frio?" Yvette said with a wicked smile. She was in her complete Youkai form, so the first thing I noticed was her claws, which she likely used to cut me up.

I stood up and rubbed my neck, "Uh, the bathroom..." I lied.

"Elise told me to make sure you don't leave this room." She said with a smile and a threatening tone. "Why do you need to leave the room?" She asked, "The real reason."

FI sighed and thought about excuses. "Uh," I remembered seeing students preparing stands, and realized it was for a festival. "I'm going to the school festival..."

"Is that so?" She said with an air of disbelief.

"Yea, uh, to meet up with a friend of mine. He probably worried about me while I was gone, so I should see him."

"Who's your friend?" She said curiously.

"Uh, a," I stumbled to think of a race, I couldn't think of any real friends here. "It's this Mage..."

"Really? What's his name?"

I looked around the room and saw a paper with a name on it, probably my new roommate. "Sagashi?" I said with a questioning tone, "Yea Sagashi, me and him were friends before we came to this school, we both lived in Japan..."

"Well I'd love to meet this Sugushi guy." She said, "So how about I walk you to him?"

"Noooo, there is no need for that." I said nervously. "I mean, he is pretty shy and,"

"I'm going with you."

"Yea, well let me get changed, I can't go out in this." I gestured to my torn clothes.

"Wear the uniform I bought you with your money.

"That uniform is not the same as the school's..."

"Considering your other uniforms are now gone, you have no real choice." She waved and closed the door behind herself.

I changed quickly, and changed into the uniform. I then escaped through the window. Not even reaching the ground, I heard the sound of Yvette laughing madly, and soon I saw her face. I thought she was going to jump out the window, but she yelled down instead. "I'll just find you with your friend." I didn't like the smile she gave me. "Have fun!" She disappeared and I rushed away.

I must've been walking to fast, or maybe I was paranoid, but I tripped over a student who had fallen to the ground. I stood up and apologized to him.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister nodded politely to Sorae as he swallowed another mouthful of his breakfast
"Agreed, at least the cafeteria staff aren't completely infuriating. As for the practicing your yasha skills, well I guess I shouldn't be surprised that others are working to improve their abilities too considering everything that's been going on in the past little while."

Allister, noticing Cheryll arriving at the table, decided to conclude his discussion with Sorae quickly. He hadn't found fault with anything his classmate said, but rather he noticed that Cheryll was distraught.
"Well Sorae, I might take you up on that – could be an interesting read if not anything more useful. Morning Cheryll, what's wrong – and why aren't you wearing the charm there's a reason I gave it to you?"

Allister also shot a look at Sorae, who was far too cheerful considering the state of Cheryll. It wan't anything malevolent, he quite liked the Yasha after all, but nobody acted like everything was okay when his friend was in a state like that.

OOC: Sorry for how short this post is, I was running dry on ideas.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Millicent Kaiko

Milly sauntered through crowds, snagging a couple of free sweets here and there before heading towards a lonely looking bench set back from the buzz of activity. She wasn't in her true form yet, though she was itching to get involved. At 9:10am she had already seen some of the most bizarre yet wonderful sights she thought she would never see. Her current favourite of the morning being a werewolf, all muscle and fur attempting to wrap his long claws around a small fishing rod, before waving it wildly in an effort catch a small yellow rubber duck. She had giggled, along with the rest of the crowd before she had moved on, searching for her friends.

It had been a week since the funeral and everything seemed back on track now. Class seemed to go back to normal and the guys were back to being their usual selves which was a comfort. Glad to have them back, she relaxed on the bench and pulled out her phone before tapping in a text message sent to Sorae and Chris, she didn't have Lerion's number…in fact she wasn't entirely sure if her friend even had a phone.

You guys coming to the fair today?

The text message was simple, but then Milly was never great with words unless it was for a presentation or essay. Sitting back she then waited to see if either of them would reply. Lerion was probably with one of them, she hoped anyway as she was happy to have him as a friend. After all, she had thought he would point blank avoid her since their first meeting.

As she waited however, she took in her surroundings. Every youkai she could think of wandered by in a crowd of babbling bliss. Vampires, breath takingly beautiful in their true forms in a deadly kind of way, werewolves, tall, sleek furred and muscled, Nekos, cat eared and playful. You name it.

Yet despite the fact it was nice to see everyone with their hair down, so to speak, Milly couldn't quite get by how surreal it all was.

That was when a fellow werewolf appeared beside her, inhaling her scent before giving a gruff laugh. "Shy to show off or something?" The voice rumbled from somewhere down his throat.
Milly shrugged but gave a grin. Of course she would be picked out by the others after a little while. "No." She replied simply, "Worried about showing all of you guys up." She giggled and nodded to the other werewolves whom now looked at her expectantly. It was a pack thing.

"Prove it then." The werewolf next to her growled lightly and Milly smirked. She hadn't played like this in awhile. Nodding, she asked for a minute to change and scuttled off towards the changing rooms and lockers. Here she changed, stripping down and folding her belongings into a locker neatly before she allowed the change.

It was easy enough. Quickening her heart rate and allowing the formation to take control. Her arms lengthened to almost double their normal size, as did her legs. She could feel her nose elongate to form a slender nuzzle. Her nails grew long and deadly while her ears shifted up, growing to a tufted point.

It was painful sure. The change had never been the easiest thing for her. But it was something you adapted to and when it was done, Milly was no longer the small, mousey haired girl anymore. Though even by werewolf standards she was still tiny.

Flexing her muscles, she allowed a wolfish grin as she studied the fine, light brownish fur which now coated her in a silken strands, while beneath, sleek muscles rippled. It was good to be in this form . Freeing almost.

She left the changing room with a click of claws, before her pads touched the soft grass outside. When she came into sight of the others, all of whom let out a woof of welcome, she bounded towards them in a surprising burst of speed.

The game began then. Leaping, racing, play fights and twists which made bodies slam into the ground with force than made it tremble. Milly won most of them though, granted the few she lost was simply down to her lack of size.​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sagishi Hokori

Insanely Alche-magical

Chapter V ― Part III
"Festival of Truth"

Festival
x

Sure enough, she left immediately, leaving Sagishi just lying awkwardly face-down on the ground. And, of course, he got trampled when someone tripped over him. "Ahhh... Bleedin' hell..."

"Looks like karma acted quickly in your case."

"You're already on my bad side, mate. Don't push it." Sagishi struggled to sit back up, his blindness not aiding him in the slightest. He managed to stand back up, though his balance was harder to find when he couldn't see anything. "Just-- Who'd I run into?"

"Just..." Even Solo paused for a moment. "My old roommate, and your current roommate. Frootloop something-or-other."

"Somethin' tells me his name's not 'Frootloop'..."

"It's not like I ever actually remembered it. It definitely started with an F, though."

"You got some problems, mate."

"Sure, lots of problems. Top on that list is that I have to be stuck with you."

"Well, if you don't like--"

"Don't worry, you have your moments... Like the brainfreeze, the tripping, the slaps and yelling that come your way, an--"

"I GET IT." Sagishi groaned, shaking his head as he held his hands outward to make sure he wouldn't run into the person. "You're my roomie, right? What's your name? I've never seen you before--"

"You haven't seen him yet, either."

"--and the arse-dog in my head keeps callin' you Frootloop, like I friggin' buy that." He blindly held his hand out, assumedly for a handshake. "Sagishi, mate. I'm the one that pisses off the teacher every day, guaranteed."

"Not like it's that difficult. Have you tried blaring music?"

"Why would I do that? There's nothin' funny about it!"

"I thought the point was that you piss off the teacher. That's just one way to do it."

"No, it's gotta be funny. Like, pranks an' crap."

"Suit yourself."

Sapphire Rose

Years

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

"I don't care what they think. You may change if you like, I'd rather not change myself just to please strangers... I'm more concerned about the well-being of my family right now... No doubt the war has been initiated there already..." Yami held my arms together, crossed. "Perhaps I should stay here... I'd rather not bring down the mood of the goings-on you have out there." Yami turned around and climbed onto a low-hanging branch, reclining against the trunk. Luna was watching but kept her mouth shut as she knew that Yami wasn't finished speaking. "I... I don't feel I'm in the positive mood that your event would require. Knowing my family is in danger, and I'm unable to even know what's happening... It makes me feel sick..."

"Well...I wouldn't dare claim to understand your situation or how you feel Yami, but I do know if someone I cared about was lost somewhere I'd be more concerned about how they were doing than how quickly they could get back. I wouldn't want them to think only about me and let it depress them, and besides that there are so many factors to consider. Your home might not even be in the same dimension as we are right now, you could get back and have little to no time have passed at all while you were gone. Don't worry about my ramblings...but you wouldn't be a bother to any of us, and whether it concerns you or not fitting in wouldn't be a problem either. And I'd be glad to do what I could for you two, after all I'd still be sitting in the forest by myself thinking about how there's no way I could ever go back to my home if I hadn't met Milly and Sorae and Chris. Anyways...do whatever you guys want, I'll be around either way."

Luna put up a small smile as she had listened to the whole conversation. The whole... English they call it?, started to hurt her head once again but she had to get used to it. "(I understand how you feel, Yami... Even though I'm a roamer I'd probably should be fighting that war. Also, I already lost my family so I understand how you must be feeling right now.)" Luna spoke to him in their native language. "(I think that you should come along for now, you need to forget about your worries for a second.)" Luna smiled at him.

Luna turned to Lerion and glanced at him with her emerald eyes. "Thank you, Lerion. May I ask what the event is about though? What are you guys celebrating over there?" Luna asked him but stayed close to the tree that Yami was in. She felt less uncomfortable with him around.

Khawill

<3
Years
"Front loop?" I asked, the name sounded familiar but I didn't register it, "Oh, you're calling me a crazy." I stood up and dusted myself off, "No I'm not crazy, you're the one talking to yourself." I looked frantically around for Yvette, but saw no signs of her. "Wait-- Did you say you were my roommate? That's perfect!" I bowed my head respectfully, "Please say I'm your friend, just for today, just to the girl!" I returned to standing, "My name is Frio, just say you've known me since we met in Japan a few years ago, that should get her away from me!" I felt a sudden surge of aching pain in my head, and then my cuts began to sting a bit. I winced a little, but generally was able to ignore it. "If you do this I'll help prank the teacher."

Back