• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stranges thing to come out of metrenome?

Years
i came accross an haunter in pokemon blue and my clafairy used self-desructed and it was my last pokemon :O i never want to catch another one of them again

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
Years
Ok. In Yellow, I had taught my L100 Mew Metronome. It was my 17th? I think it was 17th. Ok, anyways, the metagame was smart enough to switch to where his starter was Red's last Pokemon. I felt sorry for the poor thing with 1 HP. I sniffed even. So I used Metronome, which used Metronome around 5x and then my game froze.. O_O that's what I looked like. But I had just saved, so I didn't cuss.. :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Obviously, there is the almighty METRONOSION!!! (metronome+explosion)
The only interesting move I've ever really got out of it was aero blast, but I have used an attack that my metronomer already knew without metronome, which is pretty annoying.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Good to see i'm not the only one who constantly gets "Metronosions" o_O

But in seriousness, I hate Metronome with a passion. It hates me, I swear the damned move despises me because every time I use it it's either Explosion/Self Destruct or a non-damaging move like Tail Whip/Splash. Hence why I avoid the move at all costs XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
One time, my Snorlax used metronome and the move was Fly. It was kinda weird since it doesn't have any wings.

Dominus Temporis said:
In Red, I had Mewtwo learn Metronome, and I'm fairly sure it got Metronome three times in a row- as in it Metronomed Metronome, and then that Metronome Metronomed Metronome again (this is a really weird sentence) and I think it ended up with Petal Dance. Supposedly this can't happen, but I'm positive it did.

Lol, that would be interesting to see. xD.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
The wierdest thing I have seen on Metronome was Luster Purge. Though I might keep using it just to find something funny. By the way, I nearly got pwnd by a Togepi's Metronome agaisnt my friend.

It got Earthquake, Flash Cannon, X-Scissor, Brave Bird, and Extrasensory on my Gardevoir in a row. I still managed to beat it, oddly. :\

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2009
i think the first time i used togepi in battle, i scored a doom desire.

Back