• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stranges thing to come out of metrenome?

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    for me its 'Togepi used Judgement!' from a lv16 Togepi, i loled.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • My first Togepi in Silver version used Sacred Fire from its first Metronome.

Otherwise, I have about a 40% chance to get Explosion with Metronome.

Rain On Dem Foez

I make it rain
    Years
    • Age 38
    • L.A
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    yeah I had Magma Storm before, I thought it was strange that something so little could produce such a havoc :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Since Metronome appears in way more games than D/P/P, I think this would fit better in General Pokémon Gaming.

~Moved

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    my munchlax used splash....
    and next time aero blast on a poor parasect

SkittyLover77

No, not the face!
    Years
  • Teehee, once my Snorlax used Fly on an innocent Volbeat. X33 I was rolling on the floor laughing when that happened. Poor Volbeat O:...

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    In Red, I had Mewtwo learn Metronome, and I'm fairly sure it got Metronome three times in a row- as in it Metronomed Metronome, and then that Metronome Metronomed Metronome again (this is a really weird sentence) and I think it ended up with Petal Dance. Supposedly this can't happen, but I'm positive it did.

Also in Diamond, I had a Togepi that got Roar of Time twice, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Needle Arm, and Superpower, among other things.

SkittyLover77

No, not the face!
    Years
  • In Red, I had Mewtwo learn Metronome, and I'm fairly sure it got Metronome three times in a row- as in it Metronomed Metronome, and then that Metronome Metronomed Metronome again (this is a really weird sentence) and I think it ended up with Petal Dance. Supposedly this can't happen, but I'm positive it did.

Also in Diamond, I had a Togepi that got Roar of Time twice, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Needle Arm, and Superpower, among other things.

O.O That makes me wanna try that! I wanna Metronome Metronome Metronome METRONOME the move Metronome! *races off to go get Snorlax*

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    O.O That makes me wanna try that! I wanna Metronome Metronome Metronome METRONOME the move Metronome! *races off to go get Snorlax*
    Well, I looked it up and supposedly it's impossible, but I swear that I remember it happening. The Togepi thing did for sure, I can assure you of that much.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Hahahahaha...my deathapi. I was doing a challenge against Cynthia with only my Togepi. I used Metronome. I got Spacial Rend. Then again, to get Horn Drill, once more, to Outrage a few times, at this point two pokemon were dead. Then, I got Magma Storm on Lucario. Now dead were Spiritomb, Garchomp and Lucario. It had a Lum Berry, so it wasn't confused. Then, I got Hydro Pump...which did very little damage. Again for Sheer Cold, so yeah...2 more. Gastrodon was OHKO'd by Seed Flare :) and finally, I OHKO'd Roserade with Blast Burn. In my opinion, it was total ownage :)

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    well i think that metrenome was tweaked starting with G/S/C so that it couldent use metrenome beccause the prorgramers never throught of it in R/B/Y that it might be a problem =x

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • I've never really have had any Pokemon use Metronome in battles before, considering the fact my luck isn't the best.
    However, I do remember my little Togepi using Seed Flare on a Magikarp. :P

Back