• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - The Big Secret

Nami starts explaining the events that took place in the graveyard. I died when I protected Nami. If that happened, why am I still alive? Did I have good defense? Nami tells me more. Elise unleashed fire against Solo. Sounds like a phoenix. Glad I didn't see that, or I would've been terrified...

How did I even fight Solo after I died? Nami gives the big secret to me, which shocks me. She brought me back to life with her blood. So I got my neck bitten again, but this time her blood was injected into me?

Doesn't that go beyond a kiss?

ShinyDiamond: Let's move on...

Wait...! She's a vampire, so I have... "So you're saying," I begin hesitantly as I look down at my hands with disbelief, "that I now have vampire blood in me?" I fought Solo. "Wait, what does that mean..." This is really too much. I have a fear of monsters, & now I have the blood of one.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

Luna took the amulet that Yami was helding out to her. "(U-Uhm... tell me when you want it back.)" Luna said before she gently placed it around her neck. The first thing she heard was Lerion speaking again but this time she could actually understand it. "I'm not really sure what you'd call me, my parents forsook society in favor of living as regular wolves, albeit extremely large wolves. I didn't know I was anything other than a wolf for quite a while, I guess there was a reason I didn't fit in with the rest of my pack. We weren't really roamer's or part of a kingdom, we just had a forest nothing like anything else I've ever seen for territory. I have no idea where it is either, only one human ever went there, I feel it must have been unknown to humanity on the whole...or something not quite the same as the rest of the human world, if it's a part of it at all."

Luna thought for a moment. In her realm this would mean that he was a roamer as well. "I must admit I too am more comfortable sleeping out here...being back in a forest makes me feel more at piece...more in control...Wait a minute... Sorae...when does class usually start? The sun's getting higher and I don't want to be late my first day." Lerion finally finished speaking.

"U-Uhm hello." Luna suddenly said in understandable english. "Wow... this is weird..." She then whispered before saying the next words. "I have no idea what was said since the beginning from the conversation so... what are you guys going to come late for if I may ask?" Luna asked with a gentle and sweet voice.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
"Actually I have read that one, I quite like the classics. I think you'll quite enjoy it. It has an amazing storyline and some fantastic characters... although as a warning it is also, well quite frankly it is trippy as hell." Allister grinned at her and Cheryll smiled back. "Well, happy birthday again. I'll see you in class" Allister stood up and left for class.

I should probably get to class too wouldn't be good to be late on my birthday she thought standing up and grabbing her book before leaving towards class. As she was walking she couldn't help but feel like someone was following her. Looking down she noticed the necklace that Allister had given her was glowing slightly. why is it... she thought turning her head. Sure enough there was Janie smirking at her. "Well well, seems like the little cry-baby has some new things. I'll be taking those" Janie smirked more taking a step towards Cheryll.

"l-leave me a-alone please" Cheryll stuttered out as Janie reached for her. But to her and the bullies surprise something stopped Janie from touching her. Allister's gift that he gave me Cheryll thought looking at Janie. She decided not to say a word since Janie seemed shocked so instead Cheryll just quickly walked away. Once she entered the classroom she spotted Allister and walked over to him. "the necklace you gave me...it warned me that Janie was following me."

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Classroom 13

"So you're saying," Takumi spoke a bit unbelieving and maybe a bit fearful as well. He hastily took the hand that Nami was holding back and stared at it. "that I now have vampire blood in me?" Takumi finished. Nami stared at him and sat up despite the pain in her legs and back. Takumi opened his mouth once more and seemed to be about to speak. "Wait, what does that mean..." Nami saw the fear in Takumi's eyes. He was obviously not happy that he had Nami's blood inside him, Vampire's blood. Nami only realized now that Takumi thought of Nami as a monster.

Nami felt her eyes getting watery. There was indeed no way that Takumi would ever like Nami if she was one of these monsters that he feared so much. Nami clenched her fists on the bed and closed her eyes while keeping her head down. Why was fate being so cruel? Why had she to be born as a Vampire? Why couldn't she be born as a human? Why couldn't she be like the girl that Takumi liked so much...?

These questions kept infiltrating Nami's mind. They made her even more upset and in the end she bursted out in tears. She slowly changed back into her human disguise but didn't look back at Takumi. Her tears were gently falling on the sheets as she opened her mouth a little bit to say the next words. "If I'm just a monster to you... then I don't see why we are still friends..." Nami stood up and ran away. "Nami? You can't leave just yet! You need your daily dosis of bloo-" Nami could hear the nurse shout behind her but closed the door with a loud slam.

"Blood? I will never drink it again! I don't want to be a damned Vampire!" Nami cried as she ran through the hallways. She stopped by the window on the other side of the school and took her time to catch some breath. She tried to dry her tears but they kept coming. "I don't want blood anymore... I don't need it... I don't want to be a monster..." Nami looked outside the window and glanced in her own mirror image. She dried her tears after a while and made her way towards classroom 13.

Along her way she kept thinking of how she didn't want to see Takumi again. She felt light in her head, perhaps a bit dizzy. She remembered that the last time she had some blood was yesterday in the morning and she shouldn't forget that she lost some blood when she saved Takumi's life. She saved Takumi's life... she wasn't thanked for it, she was hated for it. Nami entered the classroom and sat on her seat by the window, not eyeing anyone and just staring outside.

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu watched as a few students entered the room. First Allistar and then Cheryl. "Happy birthday Cheryl." Ryuu congratulated her before putting the script away that was given to him by Sagishi. Ryuu wondered what was taking Divine so long to make breakfast. There were only 12/14 students in this classroom. If she was making pancakes then she should've been back already.

Ryuu glanced at the clock but soon found out that watching the seconds go by only made this minutes seem longer. Ryuu heard the door being opened and immediately looked in it's direction, hoping that it was Divine. His hopes were crushing when it was just Nami. She didn't seem to happy and she immediately sat down on her seat by the window. She didn't look at anyone, didn't greet anyone... she just sat down. "Hmm..." Ryuu started to wonder if something happened between her and Takumi but found it a waste of time to think about the love lifes of his students.

He heard the door open again and finally saw the face of his beloved. She had a car full of food with her and thought of the tastes of every student. It contained raw meat, blood bags, pancakes and even fish. "Wow... impressive." Ryuu said as he reached his hands out to one of the pancakes but got them slapped away. "ah-ah! Those are for the students." Divine said with a playful smile.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

A young man, wearing a red headband and- Okay, really? After denying his offer, Sorae simply says, "alright," listens to his answer to his previous question, and then begins to eat... but he snaps out of his fixation on eating the fresh food as soon as he hears the word "late." ...Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah... dammit, I gotta roll. "Today's class starts at eight, and if we don't get a move on we might be late!"

He brushes off his pants and thrusts a piece of jerky in his mouth, chewing it and swallowing it quickly. "Since it seems you don't know yet, you're on the campus of an Academy known as Youkai Academy, specifically made for Youkai." He leaves out the rumor about a human he had heard about somewhere in the halls, while picking up all of his stuff and dm. "It's so that Youkai can learn to coexist with humans... or something... you know what, I don't even know anymore!" He says quickly, laughing.

"The rest of the meat is yours to keep, unless you want to share. You can keep the tea left in the pot, and it should still be warm. It'd be nice if you could drop the teacups- and other stuff I can't get right now- by my room, which is the one labeled Sorae, like I said..." He closes the duffel bag, simultaneously slinging it over his shoulder. "...I gotta go now. I'm going to take a guess and say, if you want to get back to this realm that you're from..." He nods towards the Academy. "You go talk about it over there. There's a library as well, if you need to read. In fact, I can bring you some books. I'll grab everything I can find about realms and such." Finally, he turns to face his destination and waves, looking back at them. "I hope you guys are good out here. My offer still stands though, if you're not content with the forest as you... hoped you were." With this, he begins to jog. "C'mon Lerion, we got no time to lose!"

And with this, a full out sprint leads Sorae to nearly slide into seat in 3C. Sorae ponders whether he should tell Ryuu about the people he had seen in the forest, but he keeps to himself. Instead, he decides to ask a different question, which will perhaps help him with understanding the situation of Luna and Yami.

"Sensei, are there more realms besides the Human Realm and the Youkai Realm? And how would they interact with each other?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
YAMI GIN
The Wrathersian Lycan Rogue

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part VII:

"Another World"

Yami looked to Luna as the others left, then gave the clearing a bit of examination. ("There's not a whole lot to do here...") He looked back to her. ("What do you do to keep yourself entertained?") He paused though continued to speak. ("I suppose I could practice my blade-handling, I can't let my technique rust into flawed fighting...") He reached into the kimono opening over his chest and pull out a dagger-- no, two daggers. He held them both in one hand as he took a few large bites of the meat, swallowing them relatively easily. ("Alright...") He stood and moved over to an open area of the clearing, and looked down at his own shadow. It was hard to distinguish from the shadows of the trees, but once he found it he focused his attention on it. Slowly, it rose from the ground, rising and reshaping until it looked exactly like Yami-- only pitch black. He twirled the knives around in each hand, then formed a half-crouched stance, his arms locking into place and, in turn, the knives as well.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Not really feeling he had anything constructive to say Lerion went back to quiet observation for a few moments and noticed Luna was now wearing the amulet Yami had earlier. Before he could ask about it she finally spoke and he found that he understood her...she had a very soft, beautiful voice and he found himself wondering what she would sound like if she sang. He was about to answer her question but Sorae beat him to the punch and tossed out a few requests about cleanup a mile-a-minute before dashing off towards the main building of the academy.

Lerion stood up and shouted. "Hold on Sorae wait for me! I-uhm..." He looked back and forth between Sorae's quickly disappearing back and the two other Lycans, he was torn. On the one hand he really didn't want to start his school year by being late, especially after all the crazy business yesterday, but on the other hand, Luna had just started actually speaking to them and he wanted to learn more about her and Yami...but ultimately they would probably still be there at least a while longer and he'd only have one chance to make it to his first homeroom. He bowed, made clumsy by his haste and started to make his way towards the main building as well. "It was nice meeting the two of you, you should come to class too, it would probably be the best way to learn a bit more about your current circumstances, and if you ever catch my scent feel free to talk to me, I've never met other Lycans before, see you later!" And with that he made for the class as fast as his long powerful legs would carry him.

The new students rushing would prove to not count for all that much when he made it inside the main building and realized he didn't know where exactly class 3-C was and had to pick his way down the halls in order until he got his bearings. When he finally made it to the classroom Lerion took in the sight of his fellow students and couldn't help smiling, this was quite the group of unique new people for him to learn about. Sorae had just asked a question he hadn't really heard as he walked in, then there was a boy and a girl sitting near each other all smiles...must be a good day or something. Then there was an impressive looking girl staring out the window...from here he couldn't tell if she was bored or depressed but he thought he felt sadness radiating from her, he resisted the urge to ask about it and made his way over to the mermaid woman from yesterday. Lerion's ears folded back in shame and he almost made to sit down but he had to make things right. "Hello er, Divine was it? I'm sorry I made you angrier yesterday, I was missing quite a bit more context than I realized, and I'm sorry I attacked you, my adopted family taught me better than that."

With his apology finished Lerion quickly chose an empty seat in the back of the room and sat; a second scan of the room revealed neither Chris nor Milly had shown up yet. Dealing with whatever I seemed to be a buffer for yesterday? Whatever...I'm sure they'll make it, I just hope Higoroshi doesn't call me up to the front to introduce myself, I hated having to do it at my last school.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis - Infirmary

Terra looked down at a book in his hand, and then up again. The book was Gavin's, it was his planner. Terra had few qualms with taking it with him, as Kion Gavin seemed to have disappeared without a trace. Classroom 3C...this seems to be the place, he thought. This was his first time going to a school classroom. And his first time committing identity theft. Then again, the way he saw it, he was denied of his own identity. Besides, he wasn't actually going to call himself Gavin, they were. He opened the door almost cautiously. It was to be expected. After all, not only was it his first day at school, but he'd also opposed some of the same students he would be attending class with the previous day. And he went psycho not long after.

When he opened the door, things were not as he'd expected. There was Divine, who was serving food to the students. The kid that he'd fought just briefly was apologizing to her. He scanned the room for Cheryll and walked over to her with one hand shoved in his pocket and another firmly on his head. He was nervous, and since he'd already made her cry twice, he didn't really know if he was doing the right thing by talking to her at all. "Um..." He started, looking in another direction. "Happy Birthday..." He pulled a small box out of his pocket. "I haven't known you very long...actually, I've only known you for a day...then again, I've only known myself for a day." Terra laughed awkwardly, again looking in another direction. He took a few deep breaths, thinking he was making them both uncomfortable, and looked at her directly. "It's a digital watch. I don't know too much about Gavin, but I want you to make him pay you back for all the time you spend worrying about him."

Promptly afterward, he walked up toward Divine. He wasn't really sure how he delivered that speech, or if he didn't just make things worse by saying them. Regardless, it was Cheryll's birthday, and he felt that he needed to do something about it. He was just hopeful that he overheard them correctly the other day and didn't get the date wrong. Once he'd reached Divine, he said, "I'm sorry for almost killing you the other day..." He was straight and to the point on the matter. "After all, I said I'd protect you and...I guess that backfired. Anyway, I owe you now. If there's anything you need, just ask. Your word is my command." He then turned his attention to Ryuu. "Sir, I-" He stopped, caught by a sensation reminiscent of being punched in the stomach. He decided to ignore it for the time being. "...I'm not actually sure how things work around here. Are the seats assigned? What class is this? And..." Terra sniffed audibly a few times, "...do we always eat food in class?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Realism

"If I'm just a monster to you... then I don't see why we are still friends..." W-why would she say that?

"Nami!" I called for her as she ran off, but she didn't come back. I heard her slam the door shut.

The next thing I hear surprises me. "Blood? I will never drink it again! I don't want to be a damned Vampire!" I look at my hands & check my face, wondering if I look any different. No, I feel the same. If I have vampire blood in me, does that make me...? Nami must think I hate her for it.

I feel the same. Was it a one time thing though? I have Nami's blood in my veins, so I must have vampire powers or something. The thought of being a vampire scares me. I've faced monsters recently, fought Solo, dealt with Oz. I realize there's only one reason why I keep pushing through the nightmare. Nami is at the end of the dream, waiting for me. I do this for her. My fear of Yokai, now that I think about it, has been decaying. Not all of them seem so bad. Only the ones that pose a serious threat. Nami has helped me through it so far.

I didn't ask to be a vampire. I was only surprised because of what power I might have. Sure, it's scary, but maybe...maybe I can use my power for good. I feel like I could fit in with everyone in this academy, not like some outcast. "Nami..."

I've been concerned about Solo, Kakusu, Nami, just about anyone I met. I really feel like I'm fitting in. Nami ran away, I might know why. I have to talk to her. I ask the nurse if I could go to my class. She says I can, but she has to clean my bandages first. I hope she hurries up.

Once she was done, I was free to head to class. I arrive in class & see Nami near the window. I wave at her slightly & take a seat up front, seeing as class is already starting. I really need to talk to Nami soon.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly regarded chris with a causal smile as he regaled her with yesterday's happenings. He seemed a little distant for a couple of seconds however as he commented on his own performance in the battle field but quickly returned to their conversation with a shake of his head.

Leaning back, she soaked in all the information Chris had before nodding. So the teacher and the spy mermaid were ina relationship? perhaps it was really down to their teacher that this club of psychos was so interested in their school? Milly sighed inwardly, not quite sure how to grasp her teachers involvement with mermaid and everything else. She doubted he would tell them everything today in class but so far it was only opertunity to get some answers. As this thought drifted by, Milly quickly jolted upright and grabbed her phone, glancing at the time before standing.

A quiet curse was muttered under her breath as she quickly looked at Chris.
"We are gonna be late!" Her voice jumping an octave higher than usual. "For a second time in two days!"

Her mouth gaped at this realisation. She hated being late and the only thing she hated more than being late was detention. They had got away with it yesterday but she doubt the same would happen this time around.

Unless...

The scheming side of her kicked in as the horrified look on her face was replacement with a smirk.

Chris had been in such a bad state the other day. Maybe she could blag her way out of detention by saying that she was helping chris get to class? After all, he wouldn't want to miss class, who would?

"Never mind, we can be late. I have a plan. " Millys smile deepened as she walked across to the pool and reached out her arm.

"But I do think it's time we get ready for class and go" She winked. "We'll take it slow though. The last thing you need to the extra stress. The teacher will understand."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Pool

Chris regarded Milly as he watched her go from shocked that they were going to be late to class to accepting that fact and wanting to help him get to class. He shook his head as he took her arm and walked slowly out of the pool. He was moving better, but still slowly. It would take them a while to get to class because he had to get changed into his uniform again. He walked with her, stopping to get his belongings along with the crutch he used, away from the pool and towards the boy's dorm.

"I gotta change clothes," he stated, smiling, "I can't be late for class looking like this. Why don't you go ahead and get to class yourself? I don't want you getting in trouble for being late. I should be ok with my crutch." As he used his crutch to stabilize himself instead of Milly, Chris smiled and pecked her cheek softly. "Thanks for your help," he said to her, "I'll be at class soon enough." He slowly walked into the dorm and headed straight to his room. He propped the crutch outside his door before using the walls to help him to his dresser. He grabbed his clothes and walked to the shower to quickly clean up and get dressed for class.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio
"All one hundred movements!" Sain exclaimed. "I am willing to bet ya a million dollars you are crazy tired huh?" Frio was not even standing, he could hardly breath.

"Well it has been a few hours now, and I think this is enough training for one morning." He said, "Why don't we go see your teacher at the academy? I can tell 'im myself what is goin on and all that!" Frio didn't have the energy to respond. "Maybe I gave ya too much work..." He said. He hoisted Frio over his should effortlessly. "I'll carry ya for a little while, but this means more work during the afternoon."

Frio groaned and rolled off Sain's shoulder, getting on his feet. "Walk..." He said weakly.

"Thats tha spirit!" They walked through the forest very peacefully, neither party offering a word to the other. Frio found it hard enough to walk. "Well would ya look at those two lycans?"

"Lycans." Frio confirmed looking at them.

"Are they friends of yours?" He asked.

"Unseen." Frio replied.

"Maybe they are new?" He exlaimed, "Why don't you go introduce yourself?"

"Unwanted." Frio said, enjoying the moment of stillness.

"If you don't I'll make you tug my car all the way up the countryside!"

Frio sighed and nodded, Sain left with a smile and a wave. Frio walked up to the two lycans, but did not say anything. A few seconds later a shadow of one of the lycans appeared and he got into a fighting position.He had knives in his hand. Frio didn't have any thoughts though, nor did he express any concern or fear, he merely stepped back and waited.

Elise
Elise noticed a man walking toward the main building. He was unusually casual and didn't look like a teacher. He was black so she assumed he wasn't Japanese, and noticed that he was covered in dirt and there were a few tears in his clothing, but no cuts as if he was in an easy fight. Elise didn't think much of it.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly

Milly felt another wild blush flood her cheeks as Chris turned and walked away. The skin where his lips had connected still burning. The good side of her told her wait, to be kind and patient and ignore the feelings of embarrassment and confusion for her own feelings toward the boy. The flip side told her to go. She was not ready to give Chris an answer and it was cruel to linger round him without anything to say on the matter.

He did say I should go after all. Milly thought as she turned and began to walk, giving a small wave over her shoulder. Though with each step she felt even more guilty as her mind began to turn over her present situation.

"I'll run on ahead and let the teacher know what's happening." She called to Chris' retreating back, her voiving her reason for leaving being a pitiful attempt to push some of the guilt she was feeling away.

It wasn't that she didn't like Chris after all, she did. But she had the sneaking suspicion she also liked Sorae. Her heart sank at that thought as she brain processed how Sorae acted around her and cursed her stupidity. Even though she liked him, there was no way the feeling was mutual, especially after the ditch at the nurse's office the previous evening.

Her bottom lip pulled out as she thought this and her head swung down, her shoulders sagging as she continued towards class.

Chris on the other hand lightened her heart and little and soothed it of most worries, though Sorae lingered in the back ground.

On arrival Milly was glad to see that she was just in time, even though she was clearly one of the last students to traipse through the door. Offering a kind smile to her teacher, she noted Volt's presence with a heavy heart. Things were only made worse when she realised that he was talking to the teacher too.

Puffing up her chest and trying to act as if she wasn't hurt by yesterday. Milly ignored her feelings and approach the teacher with her head held high. She avoided looking at Sorae. If he didn't like her, there was no point feeding the fantasy with smiles and shyness.

"Sorry, Sir. Just wanted to let you know that Chris has been released from the Nurse's office and will be late. His current state is slowing him down a bit." She gave a polite smile. "He sent me on a head to let you know and apologise." At this she nodded, then turned and retreated to her desk by the window, too focused on sitting down and getting away from the hurt of ignoring Sorae, that she didn't even take in the other's in the class.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Dorm

He was glad to have someone like Milly be able to help him. She was even going to let the teacher know about him being late. He was grateful to her and part of him wanted to pry into her thoughts about him, but decided it was best to ler her sort it all out. He still felt a little like he was cutting into something she had with Sorae...he hoped he could be forgiven.

Finishing the shower, he stood inside the stall still and dried himself off right there. He then spread the towel out a little on the floor and stepped onto it to dry his feet. He finished getting cleaned up and quickly dressed (which still took a few minutes because he was still sluggish) and staggered out his door, picking up his crutch next to his door, before locking his door and heading to class.

After a "long" walk, Chris finally arrived at the classroom door. He gingerly opened it and hobbled in, feeling embarrassed for the way he appeared, even though he tried to make himself look like he was better. "Sorry if I'm late, teach..." he started to say, when he saw a familiar face next to the teacher's desk. It was Divine, the one that ripped him apart the other day. He started remembering back and seeing how useless his offense was and was starting to feel worse. He looked down to say no more and sat down in a front desk nearest the door, hoping this'll all be over quickly.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

As the students started to enter the classroom one by one, Ryuu noticed that Takumi waved weakly at Nami. There was obviously something wrong between those two but maybe it was for the better. Ryuu wouldn't want to have a Ghoul to be walking around the school. He also noticed that Chris and Milly hadn't taken there places yet. Two of his students, Lerion and Gavin, walked towards Divine and apologized for yesterday. Ryuu just watched what she would say back.

"Hello er, Divine was it? I'm sorry I made you angrier yesterday, I was missing quite a bit more context than I realized, and I'm sorry I attacked you, my adopted family taught me better than that." Lerion apologized first. Divine hadn't quite expected this esscpecially since she attacked them as well. "P-Please don't apologize! It was my fault for getting angry in the first place..." Divine said as she felt a little bad. She had an alter-ego that she couldn't control despite that she was able to control her mermaid powers.

"I'm sorry for almost killing you the other day..." Gavin followed and was straight to the point like he always was, however, he seemed a bit different anyways. "After all, I said I'd protect you and...I guess that backfired. Anyway, I owe you now. If there's anything you need, just ask. Your word is my command." He then turned his attention to Ryuu and spoke again. "Sir, I-" Gavin paused. Ryuu was quite interested in what he would say, afterall he knows that Gavin didn't like him for even a little bit. "...I'm not actually sure how things work around here. Are the seats assigned? What class is this? And...... do we always eat food in class?" Ryuu blinked a few times. Was this really Gavin?

"Uhm... The places aren't assigned and this is your homeroom class. The classes today will be a bit different because something has happened but I will tell that to all of you." Ryuu smiled warmly at him but was a bit confused by how Gavin was acting. It then came to his mind that he saw a sign on Gavin's hand the other day, could this have soemthing to do with that? "And we normally don't eat food in class but the cafetaria is closed today so Divine was so nice to make breakfast for all of you." Ryuu said as he gestured to the beautiful woman in front of the classroom. "Please take a seat, sit wherever you want and..." Ryuu wrote something down on a small note and then returned his attention to the boy who was supposed to be Gavin. "I would like to speak to you after class, don't worry... it's nothing bad." Ryuu said as he stood up.

Divine made her round through the classroom to give all of the students something that they like to eat. She stopped by every table and left when the student had taken his or her plate. She was a little suprised when she reached the Vampire girl's table. The girl only took one pancake and didn't bother to take one of the blood bags that she prepared. Divine took it out and showed it to her but she would shake her head and look out of the window. Divine lifted her shoulders and went towards Gavin's and Lerion's tables, then to Takumi's and Kakasu's tables.

Ryuu took his place in front of the classroom and cleared his throat. "My students... I have bad news." Ryuu said with a death serious tune in his voice. "One of your fellow students has been found dead in the forest yesterday. Some of you may already now that I mean Solo." Ryuu said as he went straight to the point. "We already know how he died so don't pay any attention trying to find the reason. I just want you to know that he died because he was saving the school and some of the students here." Ryuu drawed something on the board. He wrote down a time and drawed the map of the graveyard. "We'll be having a funeral on the place where we found him yesterday. I'd like all of you to attend that..." Ryuu drawed a circle in the middle of the graveyard, on the place where Solo was found. The time on the board said "10 am."

"There is also something else I'd like to share." Ryuu waited for Divine to get back in the front of the classroom and rested his hand on her back. "This is Divine. She has been spying on Fairytale for us for quite some time. Now she'll be joining us as a teacher." Ryuu introduced her. Divine smiled awkwardly at everyone and waved weakly. She was clearly shy and ashamed for what she did the other day. "Hi there." She managed to trow out. "If you have any questions about Fairytale, feel free to ask her." Ryuu prepared a chair for Divine to sit on near his desk and sat down on his own desk.

"Please eat your meal. We'll have one class about Youkai and human history before we leave towards the graveyard." Ryuu spoke.

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

Lerion and Sorae both left towards a large building. Sorae asked them to return his stuff to his room which Luna weirded out a little bit. How was she supposed to know where his room is? She was going to try what he requested anyway and gathered the teacups together. ("There's not a whole lot to do here...") Yami said, reminding her that she had to return the amulet to him. ("What do you do to keep yourself entertained?") He paused though continued to speak. ("I suppose I could practice my blade-handling, I can't let my technique rust into flawed fighting...") He reached inside his Kimono and took out two daggers. He quickly ate his meat before standing up showing his powers. ("Alright...") A shadow started to appear in front of him and slowly took his form. There was a second Yami standing in front of him and it seemed Yami was going to train on him.

("Wait.") Luna spoke and took off the amulet. She walked towards Yami and wrapped it around his neck in a gently manner. ("This is yours, thank you for borrowing it.") Luna smiled and glanced at the shadow figure that Yami had created. So he had powers to control the shadows. ("Would you like to see my powers?") Luna asked but continued without waiting for an answer. She putted her right hand in front of her and concentrated. Not long later a beam of light appeared in front of her hand and started to take the form of a sword. She did the same with her left hand. Two swords were flying in front of her but quickly sliced through a tree when Luna made some movements with her hands. ("I can't fully control my powers yet so I can only make appear two at a time. I can also hold them") Luna smiled.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Classroom 13

Nami noticed that some of her fellow students looked in her direction. As she looked around she saw no one looking at her at all. It must've been her imagination. She saw Takumi entering the classroom and how he waved sightly at her. Nami ignored it and immediately looked back outside the window. She was trying her best not to burst out in tears again. Nami was going to avoid him from now on. Nami didn't want to see him kissing that other girl that he likes so she was planning on going straight to her dorm room after Higoroshi-sensei would let them go. Nami didn't want to be a nuisance anymore.

A woman with blue hair, clearly Higoroshi-sensei's girlfriend or fiancee, walked around with a car full of food. Nami wasn't hungry after what happened just now and only took one pancake when the blue-haired woman reached her table. The woman took out a blood bag and held it in front of her, showing her that she knew that Nami was a Vampire. Nami shaked her head and returned her face towards the window. She didn't want to drink any blood anymore, she was clear just now.

Ryuu started to speak and told everyone about Solo's death. Nami already knew he was going to tell them about it but it still hit her when she heard the word "dead". Nami didn't notice that she was staring at Takumi when she thought about the word. She didn't want Takumi dead even if he hates her and thought of her like a monster. Nami promised him that she would protect him but soon realized that he didn't need her anymore. He has that girl now that he likes. She could protect him now.

Nami couldn't help but tear up and quickly stared out of the window again. She didn't want to protect someone that thought of her like some blood-thirsty monster but her heart said otherwise. Nami was getting crazy of her own feelings but kept the emotionless look on her face. She had enough of getting hurt.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister, who had found the sudden appearance of a three-hundred course breakfast specially suited to each yokai in the room rather unusual, wasn't alone observing the goings on in the class for long. Cheryll soon entered the room and took the seat to Allister's right, he smiled at her glad to have her company (still an unusual sensation to him) and listened to what she had to say
"the necklace you gave me...it warned me that Janie was following me."
"Well, I guess she couldn't pass off the opportunity to try and ruin your birthday. I'm glad your gift worked, shame you didn't get a photo of her reaction when she worked out she couldn't touch you though."

Allister continued to chat with Cheryll for a while as he watched the remaining members of the class enter. Including Gavin, who still seemed to be missing his identity as he required a lot of information from Higoroshi before finding a seat.
What the hell have you done to yourself Hero? How do I fix it... No I probably can't and it is probably... hopefully... only temporary anyway. This is why you don't screw around with magic you don't understand. It seemed bad news was going to come in bucket loads that day though; Cheryll was still being targeted, Gavin was still some other person and Solo was dead. Sure, Allister didn't particularly like the ingrate - in fact the only time they had really talked to each other he had temporarily paralysed the Lycan - but he had to admire what he had done.
and boring lessons on top of all this. Fantastic.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
YAMI GIN
The Wrathersian Lycan Rogue

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part VIII:

"Another World"

("Wait.") Luna spoke, and Yami turned from his doppelganger as she had replaced the necklace around his neck. ("This is yours, thank you for borrowing it.") She looked to his shadow, then to him. ("Would you like to see my powers?") She spawned two blades out of thin air, and shot them through a tree. ("I can't fully control my powers yet so I can only make appear two at a time. I can also hold them.")

("Interesting...") Yami and his shadow both seemed to glance at one another simultaneously. ("My abilities are pretty much useful in a ton of ways, but I'm fairly well-known as the fastest warrior in my clan... Well, I'm not much of a warrior, more of an assassin... I excel at stealth...") He paused, then twirled the daggers in his hands, clenching his fists around the handles. ("I suppose a display of it might be easier than explaining.") The shadow formed a longsword out of itself and wielded it toward Yami in proper fighting form. Yami closed his eyes and grinned gently, excited to be practicing his dual-daggers style again. The figure swung across, and in a moment Yami crouched under the swing and slid under the figure, bouncing back and spinning himself toward the shadow mid-jump. Before the figure could turn and block or dodge, Yami unleashed a lightning-fast flurry of furious slashes and swipes all concentrated on the silhouette's back. The figure immediately fell to its knees, collapsing on the ground and dissolving back into Yami's shadow on the ground. He grinned to himself, and began balancing one of his daggers on his fingertip by the blade. ("My training can get pretty intense, though. I can generate an army of these shadows in the right setting, and I enjoy fighting them all at once.")

SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage

Classroom
x
CHAPTER II,
Part I:

"Class In Session"

Being ignored now by the teacher and the girl at the window, Sagishi scoffed and crossed his arms, throwing himself a minor fit. He glared at his skull with dagger-eyes, and responded with seething whispers. "Oh like you'd know ya bonehead." He sighed and shook his head. "Just shut yer trap, mate." He watched the front of the room but immediately turned over to lift the skull in his hand and give it a furious stare. "I swear on mum's life, I could crush you in a second and send you straight ta hell!" He dropped the skull with an agitated huff. When he finally began to pay attention though, he was immediately distracted by the faintest whisper.

"So what, I'm stuck with a psychopath now?"

Sagishi stood from his chair in an instant, forcing the desk forward with a low dragging sound, immediately followed by Sagishi's raised - and clearly astonished - voice. "Who just bloody said that!?" Getting no answer from the students around him (well, not any saying they were the ones that said it) he sighed and dropped back into his chair, dropping his own head into his palms. "The bloody 'ell was that...?" Something about the voice intrigued him, though. It almost sounded familiar, though he'd never heard it before. Slowly, he came to a realization. When he snapped at the teacher, he shouted at him, with an American accent. Sagishi knew he didn't speak like that, and he was pretty sure it sounded just like the whisper. Sagishi thought maybe he was losing his mind, but decided that couldn't possibly be it. He instead stood from his seat (knocking his chair to the ground in yet another obnoxiously noisy action) and slammed both hands on his desk as he leaned over it. "Do any'f you know what that 'Solo' guy speaks like?"

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Lerion blinked a few times at Divine's dismissal of his apology but was glad there would be no bad blood between them. "Well I'm sorry anyways, really I'm just glad nobody died. And thank you for going through all the trouble to prepare food for us." He left them and chose a seat in the back row in hopes of staying anonymous as long as he felt like, and before too long Divine came around with the food. "I'll just have a few pancakes please." After she served him he realized it might seem strange he wasn't grabbing the meat. "Ever since I met my human family I don't eat raw meat around other people, it feels... barbaric and I don't want to unnerve anyone." He took one bite before she left so he could give his opinion. "They're delicious! If Sensei's your man then he's a lucky guy to have someone like you devoted to him."

Upon his second sweep Lerion noticed that Milly had entered the room while he was up front, he waved meekly at her and went back to looking around. He thought he heard the guy who smelled of magic and hadn't attacked him yesterday say something to the girl with a vaguely reptilian scent about a birthday. I should try to remember that, it's important for someone's birthday to be nice... but wait, I don't have anything for a present... and I we haven't spoken yet. Maybe that would be weird... whatever I like to see people smile. Speaking of which, it's nice to hear that Chris is up and about. Before he could continue his silent monologue Higoroshi made an announcement. A spy? Well it's nice to hear we have something over them... Oh wait that's right! I don't know anything about this whole Fairytale deal yet... I better ask her later.

He really didn't spend to many thought processes on the deal about the dead student, whoever it was had died before they could ever meet. Nonetheless Lerion was glad he'd get a chance to pay his respects. His ears perked up at their teacher's last bit about a Youkai and Human history class. "Cool, I don't really know much of anything about either realm's histories so that should be fun." His excitement was short lived since only moments later he heard a loud crash saw a rather wild looking student had stood up hard enough to knock over his desk and was now yelling about something or other. Lerion of course had no idea what Solo sounded like even if the other guy hadn't sounded so crazy, so he just watched everything around him. He felt kind of sad when he looked at the girl who seemed to be concentrating so hard on staring out the window, he almost wanted to say something to make her feel better but he didn't know a thing about her and they were in the middle of class. That's right Divine tried to give her a blood bag, so that would make her a... vampire? Yeah that sounds right. Wonder what's got her so bummed out, hope she feel better soon.

He leaned back and let his mind wander, it wasn't as if he had anything to do for the moment. "I wonder what Yami and Luna are up to... it'd be nice if they'd come to class too... but they can handle themselves just fine so whatever I guess."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Events Unfolding

I waved at Nami, but she responded by turning towards the window. I really need to talk to her later. I notice the woman passing food around to everyone in class. When she came to me, I recognized her from the hospital. Is she an acquaintance of Higoroshi-sensei? I look at the food on the cart. It all looks so good, except for some of the Yokai food I'm still not used to. I take some ham & bacon, that's it.

Ryuu began the class by explaining the events that occurred in the graveyard. Just hearing the word dead gave me chills. Solo was no more, not among us. I wonder where he is now. Higoroshi-sensei also introduces the woman, named Divine. An okay name I guess. She's just as shy as Nami. She also happens to be a spy of Fairytale. That's impressive, I wonder how much she knows about Fairytale?

As I eat my bacon, some guy with that skull thing, who I found creepy, suddenly threw his desk aside & asked about Solo's voice. That is strange, not much as him. Why would he want to know about Solo's voice? Maybe I can help. I'm not much of an impressionist, but I do remember his voice, somewhat. "Perhaps take a chill pill," I ask as I raise my hand.

Perhaps not my best choice of words.

"I also do remember his voice a bit." I hope I can do his voice well. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, & sound as much as Solo as possible. "Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs?"

Perhaps I played that game too much.

I did a few other sentences I remember Solo saying, hoping this guy got the voice he needed. Why am I helpin him?

Perhaps I should stop getting involved so much.

ShinyDiamond: Sorry, I just had to put in a Kingdom Hearts quote!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
Cheryll smiled shyly at Higoroshi as he wished her a happy birthday as the woman who had appeared yesterday brought in breakfast. "Well, I guess she couldn't pass off the opportunity to try and ruin your birthday. I'm glad your gift worked, shame you didn't get a photo of her reaction when she worked out she couldn't touch you though." Allister said to her and Cheryll couldn't help but laugh as she thought of the look on Janie's face.

"Um..." Cheryll looked up and saw Gavin...no Terra as he called himself now standing before her, he had a hand in his pocket the other behind his head, he looked at her for a moment before looking in another direction. "Happy Birthday..." he pulled a box out of his pocket. "I haven't known you very long...actually, I've only known you for a day...then again, I've only known myself for a day." he laughed awkwardly and Cheryll sighed. "It's a digital watch. I don't know too much about Gavin, but I want you to make him pay you back for all the time you spend worrying about him." he finished finally looking directly at her before walking away.

Before she could say another word Higoroshi started talking. Mentioning Solo's death, and his funeral that would take place later in the day. A fellow student's death made her sad, but Cheryll couldn't help but feel slightly guilty. Guilty for the fact that a small part of her was glad that the funeral would hopefully keep some of the other student's from noticing it was her birthday. Most kids would want others to know their birthday but being so shy Cheryll didn't want the attention.

Higoroshi then introduced Divine the woman from yesterday as someone who had been spying on fairytale, and telling them to eat breakfast before one class and then the funeral.

Still feeling hungry Cheryll got up quickly and grabbed a few pancakes before sitting back down next to Allister. "have you seen Yorick this morning Allister?"

Last edited:
Back