• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Double Post Power!

SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage

Clearing > Classroom
x
CHAPTER I,
Part VII:

"Unsettling Transition"

Sagishi rose from his comfy place of rest with a long yawn and some eye-rubbing. "Morning already? Damn." He pulled out one of his many trinkets, a small pocketwatch that seemed to glow unnaturally. "quarter t' seven... No way the teacher would be in class so early... Perfect." He dropped the pocketwatch lazily into the bag, before pulling the bag over his shoulder. He knew he was going to break open the corpse's bag, but decided his current plans took priority. As he left his tent, it melted back into flat earth, with the magical bag buried beneath, where no one could possibly think of finding it. "A'right, just gotta figure out which room is that bastard's." After asking a few staff and students in the dorm which room the 'crazy arse face' taught in, he confirmed it when a few of the answers matched.

He shook the doorknob, but it seemed to be locked shut. "Blast, that won't do at all. Lemme just..." He gripped the knob as he tampered with the insides, until a click came from the hole. He opened the door and then closed it behind him. The classroom was empty, much to his pleasure. "A'right... Step one, his entrance..." He grinned and formed a small bucket that was securely held above the door, filled with water, ice cold. "I can trigger this when he walks in, so the next step... I can't have it happen too soon, or he'll get too pissy wit' me... Where's my information sheet?" He dug through the teacher's desk and, sure enough, there was a page full of details about him. "This could use a few tweaks here 'nd there..." He grinned and altered the page, changing the ink into different places and shapes, changing what was printed on the paper. "A'right, how about the chair... Could use a built-in whoopee cushion, if ya ask me." He grinned, making change after change until he found something that really pleased him: today's textbook, even bookmarked to the lesson! He couldn't resist this opportunity, and altered some writing to his linking. "Couldn't 'ave wrote it better m'self!" He chuckled, before moving across the room to sit in one of the back corner chairs, furthest from the door.

"Now I just gotta--" He shut up immediately when someone came through the door, but relaxed to see it was another student. In fact, she was the one that was spewing fire all about in the fight that charred that one guy. She walked across the room to the window and sort of sat there quietly. Peeking back up from his hiding under the desk, he was even more relieved that she hadn't noticed him. He sat up, as if he was there the whole time and casually asked, "You're the one that cooked that guy to bloody ashes, right?" Likely catching her attention, he added, "Does that mean you're in this class too?" He decidedly kicked back in his chair, crossing his feet on top of his desk in a lazy position. "Is he an arse to the lot of you like he was to me, or am I jus' special?"

YAMI GIN
The Wrathersian Lycan Rogue

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part I:

"Another World"

Yami woke from his resting place in a hole barely visible beneath a tree, and the first noise of the morning was his stomach rumbling from undernourishment. ("Right... I haven't eaten since early that morning, and I haven't been in the moonlight since...") He smiled faintly for just a moment, pleased at the natural feeling of his native language. He didn't particularly enjoy speaking - What did that boy call it? English? - English. However, it would be necessary here. So when alone, he could at least speak it to himself. ("Hikari is gonna kill me for this nonsense...") He frowned quietly. Was it really his fault though? It appeared as he walked into it, and there was no way he could have seen it beforehand. It was a simple misstep, ending in entirely unfair results. ("Still... If there's no known way back for the time being, I might as well get used to this place. What better way than to go out and hunt?") He climbed out of his hole, taking note of two other events going on nearby. One was thrashing about and causing ruckus, while the other was a more peaceful situation, with only the faint sound of flames.

A third scent caught his nostrils, though, and it was a slightly more familiar scent. It smelled very close too, in fact, it was no more than a few meters from his hiding hole! Yami looked to his new necklace before approaching the apparently sleeping figure with silent footsteps. "Hey, are you alright...? You..." He stopped speaking when the now awake girl opened her eye, which caught Yami a bit off guard. Green? It's the exact color of emerald... He thought for a mere moment, before speaking in his own tongue. ("You... You are a Wrathersian too...? A Lycan as well... I must not be the only one to have stumbled into this world.") He paused when another growl erupted from within. ("I could easily hunt for the two of us to eat, it will only take moments. I've learned a small bit of information about this place if you are interested, and I have this necklace that allows me to speak their language.") He smiled a bit. It was fortunate to him that another of his kind was here too. Being a lone stranger in such a bizarre place would not be very enjoyable.

Yami looked to the girl and chose to introduce himself. ("My name is Gin Yami, and I am the youngest prince of the Silver Clan. Might I ask who you are?")

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis - Infirmary

Terra opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. He was incredibly well rested, what from all the sleep that he'd gotten in the past 24 hours. He sat up and looked around, hoping to find this Kion Gavin person. He opened the dorm room door and did the same for the general area, but there didn't seem to be anyone waiting to come in, nor any officials trying to get inside. Odd. He closed the door and sat on Gavin's bed, taking a thoughtful pose. He was coming closer and closer to believing something he'd not thought to be all too farfetched. He theorized that he was an amnesiac Kion Gavin, which would explain why everyone called him Gavin and why he couldn't remember anything before the previous day. It was a scary thought, but a plausible one...or so he thought.

There was one problem with this theory, however: he was sure he was Terra Ignis. This may have not been the current case, but when he awoke, he knew 100% that he was Terra Ignis. What was more, if Kion Gavin really knew Cheryll and Allister, why didn't they feel familiar to Terra? It was clear that Gavin's memories still existed, so why didn't he remember them? Terra stopped dwelling on the matter, as it seemed to be more complicated than he'd originally thought. While he couldn't be sure of his connection to Gavin, he knew that there was some connection between the two of them.

It was around this time that Terra remembered that he had something else in his pocket besides Gavin's keys. It felt like paper. He dug through his pants pockets and pulled out a note, which read:
I don't remember your name, but you should ask that girl.
Ask that girl? Terra pondered exactly what was meant by the message. It didn't take him long to consider Divine, the mermaid girl he fought to protect. He turned the list over, curious to see if there was anything else for him.
Things to remember
  • Remember to eat, it makes people scared when I faint
  • Remember room number
  • Remember to wake up at 5am to work out
  • Remember the name Cheryll, it sounds nice
  • Remember Sister's words
  • Remember sister's phone number
This part of the note seemed completely different than the other side. Terra winced the moment that he read "Remember to eat", it seemed as if someone was making fun of him. The more he read, the more unsure he was about whether the letter was meant for him or not, especially the part about someone's sister. He pocketed the note, but not before changing into a different pair of Gavin's clothes (OOC: The ones described in the SU). He felt strange, casually going through someone else's clothes without permission, but he didn't have anything else to where, nor anywhere else to stay. As far as he was concerned, he was a student.

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise looked up at the person talking to her, and became a little more aware of her surroundings. She looked around and sighed. "You must be a delinquent." She said in a bad mood, "I'm not sure what you are talking about, but he's only hard on people who do stupid things." She went back to looking out the window. "Then again, his punishments are pretty weak anyways." She went back to thinking about where Frio had gone, Is it possible he joined fairytale? But he actually like humans... She sighed. "My name is Elise, and I'm fairly sure you're nothing special."

Frio
They arrived at their destination, which was right by the ocean. They walked through the gate and Frio followed him to the forest. "Ok Frio, first thing's first. Tell me your youkai race."

"Snowman."

"Very good. Now how much control do you actually have?" He asked. "Make an icicle in between us."

Frio looked at the area and tried using his power. Instead of just one, several exploded out of the ground. Neither of them reacted to it. "Control." Frio said.

"That isn't control!" Sain said laughing, "Though I must say you have a lot of power." He sighed, "I had a hunch you were the destructive type. Probably destroyed a classroom before?"

"Accident." Frio said nodding.

"Probably showing off." Sain said shaking his head, "Why exactly do you want to get stronger?"

"Weak." Frio said, pointing to himself.

"Hardly." Sain said, "Are you doing it for somebody?"

"Yes." Frio said melting the ice.

"Who?"

"Sister."

"Wouldn't your sister be a snow-woman too?" Sain asked, "She would be able to protect herself for sure. Is she a younger sister?"

"False sister." Frio replied.

"So a close friend?" Sain said, now understanding. "I don't think she cares if you're very strong."

"I care."

"Well then, if you are getting stronger for yourself, then I think this won't be entirely useless." He assumed a fighting stance. "Let's see exactly how weak you are." Sain punched Frio square in the jaw.

"Why?" Frio said loudly.

"Theres a bit of emotion!" He said, "You see how hard I punch, now you better be careful."

"Defend." Frio repeated. Sain threw another punch, and Frio countered by throwing up a wall of ice. Sain punched clean through it, and landed another blow. "How?" Frio asked confused.

"No tricks! This is strength!" He said excitedly. "You can't be so one sided!"

A second strike, and Frio countered with another wall and ducking. Sain responded by kicking as soon as his punch missed. Frio took the kick right to his stomach.

"I was getting tired of messing up that pretty face anyways." Sain said, "Why would an opponent only strike once?" He asked, as Frio struggled to get up. "When you're prepared, we'll go again, I won't change patterns."

"No change." Frio said shakily. He stood up, angered that he was losing to a human.

"Ready?"

"Go." Sain threw another punch which Frio threw a wall up to block. This time he pushed himself back with it, dodging the round-house kick. Frio went in to punch him as he recovered from the kick, but Sain effortlessly twirled around and elbowed Frio in the chest.

"Well you certainly are good at fighting." Sain said, "Though you're aggressive to boot." He stretched his arm, and rubbed his hand. "You ain't very friendly to punch either."

Frio was out of breath, "Break." He said breathing heavily.

"Getting punched in the chest and stomach will do that to you." Sain said. "We can take a break here." He took a water bottle out of his bag and tossed it to Frio.

Years

Allister Curtis

"I'm not really okay right now" she added after a minute. "the way Gavin acted in the infirmary, it really hurt my feelings, and I was actually looking forward to my birthday in two days for once because of you guys"

Allister thought for a moment, he wasn't used to deep and meaningful conversations about people's feelings.
"Don't worry about what Gavin said, I don't know what he did but this is a side effect of it. He's not himself right now and it could be a while before his is, magic is uncertain like that. He'll probably be back to his usual self-sacrificing self in the not to distant future." wanting to try and move on from a topic that saddened Cheryll he then added
"It's your birthday soon, huh? I'll be sure to have a very special gift for you then" he said forcing a smile onto his exhausted features.

The two sat there for a while longer, Allister occasionally glancing at his books. But it was getting late and Allister was going to need sleep.
"I think I've learned all I can for tonight... and you look as tired as I feel. We should get some sleep." Allister packed away the books, several of them - including Higuroshi's - finding their way into his bag.
"I'll see you in the morning Cheryll, sleep well." He gave her another of his quick, awkward hugs before leaving the library and returning to his dorm room where he was quick to fall asleep.

-------------------------------

Awakening after a night consisting of repeating the same dream in which he attempted to ease drop outside his parents study before blacking out whilst the whispered name "Rakasha" circled around his head, Allister was surprised at how rested he felt.
I must have been exhausted...

Rising from his bed, which was a sweaty mess of tangled bed sheets, Allister was quick to shower and dress. He wanted to find Cheryl and Yorick in order to recap on the previous days events as well as to discuss what to do about Gavin... although he couldn't think of much. Unfortunately, it was still around six in the morning so he was doubtful they would be wandering around anywhere he could find them.
I should do something for Cheryll's birthday also...

Making that his priority Allister left his room and headed into the fields around the school. He wandered into close proximity of the forest in which he had suffered his defeat but he was careful not to enter too deeply - he felt the uneasy sensation that he was being watched and didn't want to try anything too risky at that time, after all - he still felt a dull ache all over from his previous caning at the hands of fairytale.
What can I do for her I wonder... and who is watching me...?

Thinking of fairytail Allister suddenly had a brain wave and rushed from his place nearby the forest back to his room.
Of course...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
Cheryll smiled tiredly as Allister gave her a hug and left after saying goodnight. As she stood and left heading to her own dorm room she felt a slight smile form on her face. Talking to Allister had helped her a bit, she was still upset about Gavin, but now she held the knowledge that her other friends wouldn't leave her. It was these thoughts that Cheryll finally fell asleep too.

-----

Awakening the next Morning Cheryll yawned reaching for her glasses as she heard her phone beep. Once she could see she grabbed her phone to check her messages.

Happy Birthday Cher! I can't believe your 15 now you've grown up so fast. - Mom.

The next text also from her mother.

Your father will call you later. I hope you didn't peak at the presents we sent with you.

The next texts were from her sisters all wishing her a happy birthday. But only Celia said she would call. Getting up she looked at the time seeing it was 6 am. Class isn't for two hours she thought. Grabbing her uniform Cheryll showered quickly and then changed before pulling several boxes from her trunk that were wrapped in green paper. With her birthday so close to the start of school her family had sent their presents with her knowing she wouldn't peak. Opening the first one she found a flower hair clip. The flower looking just like the flower at the end of her lamia tail. Smiling she clipped it in her hair so it held her bangs to the side. The next one contained a silver charm bracelet with several charms. A snake, a book, a flower, and a snowflake. The last two presents were books. The first one a book about geography, while the second was a book called Alice in Wonderland. On the inside cover of the book was a note.

Hey Cher, Happy Birthday! I know you always get nonfiction books, but I thought you'd enjoy this. It's about time you read a fictional book, and this one is my favorite. Love Celia

With a brighter smile the now 15 year old put her new charm bracelet one before grabbing the book from Celia and leaving her dorm.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister knelt before his bed his hands hovering over an simple, yet pleasant to look at silver necklace, it was his but he never wore it - he figured he might as well put it to some use. He whispered an incantation quietly as the metal of the jewellery began to glow a pale blue
"Velatos scietis si minabatur, Velatos protegetur ab obsidentibus, Protegetur indutum noxa, Eaque hauriendam industria a sole t in plantis et in rebus extremis an ego velatos hoc monile".

The silver chain began to glow brighter until it shone a pure white instead of the blue colour and then gradually the light faded from it's surface so that it looked as though nothing had changed, even though it now had an enchantment placed upon it. Allister proceeded to cast one more spell, changing the colour of a sheet of paper so it was now striped in various bright colours.
Would have gotten a nice box or real wrapping paper if I'd known...

His newly wrapped gift secured in the pocket of his uniform's jacket Allister left his room for the second time that morning and soon found himself eating breakfast in the cafeteria as he waited for Cheryll and Yorick to arrive. He was unsure if Gavin would be there since he had managed to not just alter his personality but erase his memories.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

Luna was peacefully sleeping when he morning sun rays started to reach her face. She sat up and looked at the orange looking sky and the few clouds. This realm was so much different from hers, she almost started to miss it. The moon rays obviously hadn't been enough tonight because she felt rather weak at this moment. ("Where am I...? In what kind of situation did I get myself in this time...?") She spoke in her Wratherian language. She heard some people speak something that sounded familair to the Vampire language in her world but she still couldn't figure out what they were saying. Luna decided to close her eyes and pretend to be sleeping. She wanted to know what these people would do to her if they found her.

Luna immediately opened her eyes again when she smelled a familair scent. This being had the same scent as her, one of a Wratherian Lycan. He came closer and asked her something, she tought that atleast because she didn't understand what he was saying. ("You... You are a Wrathersian too...? A Lycan as well... I must not be the only one to have stumbled into this world.") She heard him say in the language that she did understand, the Wratherian Lycan language. Luna sat up and stared at him. ("I could easily hunt for the two of us to eat, it will only take moments. I've learned a small bit of information about this place if you are interested, and I have this necklace that allows me to speak their language.") Thle boy kept speaking. Luna only blinked a few times as she tried to keep up with what the boy was saying.

("My name is Gin Yami, and I am the youngest prince of the Silver Clan. Might I ask who you are?") the boy finally introduced himself. ("Gin... Yami.. from the silver clan...") Luna repeated. ("That means you are a settled Lycan, right?") Luna asked him to confirm. ("I am Luna... I am a roamer Lycan. It's nice to meet you Gin Yami, prince from the silver clan.") She introduced herself and finished it with a little traditional bow. ("Forgive me for what I'm about to say but instead of eating, shouldn't we try to find out where we are?") Luna asked him as she took notice of the amulet that he was wearing. ("Unfortunately I can't speak their language...") Luna said as she brushed the bangs that covered her left eye.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Infirmary

Nami woke up from her slumber and by suprise she found out that she was laying on a bed. Didn't she faint in the forest after getting punched by a woman that looked awfully much like Higoroshi-sensei? Nami sat up and looked around, only startled and relieved when she found Takumi on the bed next to her. "T-Takumi-kun..." she spoke softly, almost whispering. She carefully stood up from her bed and tried to walk but every step hurted because of her bruises. She also had some burn wounds for some reason but didn't question anything. The pain slowly left as she seemed to be healing already and finally reached Takumi's bed. "T-Takumi-kun... are you alright?" She spoke but noticed he was still sleeping. She sat down on his bed and held his hand.

"I'm so glad that you're still alive..." She spoke again, sighing in relieve as she could feel his heart beat through the palm of his hand. She slipped her fingers between his and didn't care to release a small smile. "I don't know what happened... be sure to tell me everything when you wake up." Nami laid down on the side of the bed, next to Takumi and closed her eyes.

She wanted to wait until he woke up but seemed to be quickly asleep as her body hadn't fully recovered yet. She hadn't even noticed that she wasn't in her human disguise anymore but in her real form, the Vampire one. The last thing Nami heard was the nurse saying "How cute..." before she completely left the conscious world and drifted off to the dreaming one.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Classroom
x
CHAPTER I,
Part VIII:

"Unsettling Transition"

"You must be a delinquent," She replied, "I'm not sure what you are talking about, but he's only hard on people who do stupid things. Then again, his punishments are pretty weak anyways. My name is Elise, and I'm fairly sure you're nothing special."

Sagishi scoffed. "Delinquent? Nothing special?" He asked with a surprised tone. "I'm appalled! Besides, I prefer the term 'Troublemaker'. Much less, eh, prison-like." He crossed his arms, but kept to his relaxed position. "I happen to have mastered an art that's not, strictly speaking, legal. It's unique, and only I know how to do it. Speaking of which, I haven't had anything to eat just yet." He dug into his backpack and pulled out a plastic bag with an unshaped mass of silvery-blue material. "Osmium, the densest natural element on Earth." He said, struggling to pick up the bag as he placed it on the desk and opened the bag. He then picked a tiny pinch of it, placed it on the table, and squinted at it. After several moments of silence, it expanded into, of all things, a paper plate with a tall stack of pancakes, and a few metal forks. "I don't mind sharing, if you like pancakes, eh wot?" He then began to dig in, eating relatively quickly for a kid with such a thin stature.

YAMI GIN

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part II:

"Another World"

("That means you are a settled Lycan, right? I am Luna... I am a roamer Lycan. It's nice to meet you Gin Yami, prince from the silver clan.") She introduced herself and bowed, which he did in return. ("Forgive me for what I'm about to say but instead of eating, shouldn't we try to find out where we are? Unfortunately I can't speak their language...")

("We're in some sort of alternate world, I think that's the only answer we're going to get I spoke with someone here, an odd one who gave me this amulet.") He felt a rumble in his stomach, and glanced off at the forest horizon. ("I don't know what you were doing beforehand, but I hadn't eaten for a day or two, and haven't eaten since. If I don't find something soon I won't be able to defend myself very well.") He looked back, and sat, his form fading and his natural state resting in its place; a semi-muscular black wolf. His eyes and hair/fur intact. ("The one who gave me this amulet promised to help figure something out, seeing as what brought us here might have been created by him.") Yami squinted toward the bushes, creeping into a stalking stance. ("I don't know about you, but some meat would really help right about now.") He crept further and further, and once near the bush, bolted into at at blinding speed. A crazed shriek erupted from within, and Yami returned, dragging along some sort of weird elk-like creature. ("I'm not certain what this thing is, but it smells like deer to me. I'm fairly certain it's safe to eat.")

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
Cheryll smiled as she looked around to see if one of her friends was awake. Sure enough she spotted Allister and made her way over to him. It was obvious by looking at her that the events from the day before no longer troubled her...at least on the outside. She was still upset about it but she didn't want to worry about that on her birthday. "good morning Allister" she said sitting next to him putting her book on the table in front of her.

Janie Thompson

Janie smirked as she walked out of her dorm. Her mind was full of plans for the day. She had heard from a little birdy whose birthday it was today, and of course she had to do something at some point. She was also thinking of what she could do for fairy tale. I should probably get into contact with someone soon, figure out what they want me to do. she thought.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae 6:15

The warm embers soothe the pot as what you guess is chicken cooks in it. You saw this one. You normally wouldn't have dared; but this one was so close to camp that you bit your lip and went to it. Besides, you were starving. It's not your fault that the cafeteria seems to be closed today! But when you went, you found some normal-looking chicken, and put it in the pot.

...You're hoping it's not poisonous.

"Any chance you have any extra? I see I'm not the only one here who hunts."

You turn your head quickly. "Any extra..?" You grin. "There's always extra. Make yourself at home. And... I see I'm not the only one who likes their food cooked over a campfire, eh?" You grin. "I found what... seems like... a chicken." You poke it in the pot with a stick. "There's more than enough. But I'm only cooking because the cafeteria is closed. Anyways, tea? It's basil. Family recipe."

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
"Mmmmm" The essential noise of any meal rumbled in Lerion's throat as he sniffed the air coming off of the 'Chicken' "Yeah, I hear that, both of my families were always big fans of sharing food, it's a great time for socializing...and somehow it's just better when there's someone else." He stretched while he pried his eyes from the cooking meat. "Tea huh? I think my human parents made tea for me a couple of times, why not? Besides what's not to love about Basil? It's so versatile."

He looked towards the school for a moment when Sorae mentioned the cafeteria. "Closed...that suits me just fine, it's been a while since I went to school I think I need to ease back into being around groups of people. But thank whatever gods there are that I don't have to wear a hat anymore." As he said this his ears wiggled. "I haven't been able to make the damn things disappear for years now...don't know why, I guess puberty can have vastly different effects depending on what you are, especially when you're not human." He looked down for a moment and a scowl conquered his face for a short time. "I hope I didn't make Milly feel bad yesterday leaving like that." The thought made his ears fold back a bit, but the next perked them up. "Did Chris seem alright when you left?"

Last edited:
Years

Allister Curtis

Allister looked up from his meal when he the scraping of a nearby chair, the plonk of a book hitting the table and the now very familiar voice of Cheryll, who had just sat next to him
"good morning Allister" she chirped at him, she seemed rather cheerful in stark contrast to the previous night
"Good morning" he replied, smiling - glad that she was more her usual self for her birthday "and happy birthday, I got you something." Allister reached into his pocket and withdrew the charm he had made earlier that morning, still enclosed in its "wrapping paper".

Allister paused to watch his friend open the gist before explaining how it functions.
"It's not just a necklace either, it's a protective charm I made. It probably won't be able to completely deflect a semi-trailer or anything but it should be enough to help keep you safe from fairtytale - and it will be more than enough for Janie and her thugs. Simply put, it will warn you if you're in danger and it should shield you from most harm."

Allister felt fairly pleased with himself, he had thought of the most appropriate gift for the girl - and it wasn't even a bad looking necklace either (even if it was actually intended for men... it was elegant enough for a woman he thought).
"Hope you like it"

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu ---> Classroom 3C

The earliest morning Kakusu had ever been walking on campus. He was still a bit drowsy, from lack of sleep, but his hunger overwhelmed him, being even worse than before like a form of madness or addiction. He was trying to ignore it, but he had clawed at his stomach in his sleep and his stomach was in pain from these light wounds in addition to hunger and soreness from the recent battle. The strange mark that had been on his forehead had been completely forgotten and he had no recollection nor a trace of a memory of it nor of the events yesterday.

Kakusu only knew his stomach was in agony and that he wanted something to devour immediately so he was instantly disappointed as he reached the cafeteria as he felt he had his hopes up for a feast. He instantly thought about eating a student and shook his head at the thought. Those kinds of things revolted him at heart... he was a quiet, but clumsy person, but something had been throwing him off and making him act strangely. His hunger had been worse lately and he was acting on primal instinct impulse recently.

He kicked the door to the cafeteria weakly and went on his day that seemed to be starting quite miserably...

"Usankusai... " Kakusu said in thought as he took his seat in the classroom and began another mundane day by closing his eyes, laying his head down and trying not to think about food right before his stomach roared in hunger and in some rancor, as if demanding food.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

("We're in some sort of alternate world, I think that's the only answer we're going to get I spoke with someone here, an odd one who gave me this amulet.") Yami answered her question. ("Alternate world...?") Luna repeated. This was all so weird for her, she was literally ripped out of her world to end up in an alternate one. ("I don't know what you were doing beforehand, but I hadn't eaten for a day or two, and haven't eaten since. If I don't find something soon I won't be able to defend myself very well.") Yami turned into a black wolf with some violet parts that matched his hair in his humanoid disguise. ("The one who gave me this amulet promised to help figure something out, seeing as what brought us here might have been created by him.") Yami went towards the bushes as he spoke, hunting on something. ("I don't know about you, but some meat would really help right about now.") Yami crept futher and futher towards the bushes, in the end he jumped into it and came back with something... that looked as if it just came from a lab. ("I'm not certain what this thing is, but it smells like deer to me. I'm fairly certain it's safe to eat.") Yami spoke again.

("Forgive me but I will probably scold him and force him to apologize for what he did IF he is indeed the reason why we ended up here.") Luna said as she dropped her humanoid disguise and slowly turned into a slim and rather fiminine wolf with black fur, just like her hair. ("This... is so weird...") Luna said to the creature that Yami had caught. She poked it with her paw before looking up at Yami. ("So... how are we gonna prepare this? Are we going to cook it first or eat it raw?") Luna asked as she pointed at dried wood not far away from her.

Luna was silent for a while after that and sat down. "(Do you think we'll be able to get back to our own world? I don't have family or something but I have a few things to take care of there...") Luna asked him with a rather timid voice. One probably wouldn't expect that she grew up without any parents because she was so well mannered.

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Teacher's dorm => Classroom 13

It was 7 am when Ryuu opened his eyes to find Divine still in his arms. He was a little embaressed but didn't want to shove her away. He pecked her cheeks lightly until she finally opened her eyes as well. "Hmm... Ohaiyo gozaimasu, Ryuu-sama..." Divine said as she stared at him with a small smile across her lips. Japanese was her native language and she knew that Ryuu could understand it well. "Good morning to you too, Divine..." Ryuu pulled her closer and pecked her lips before he sat up. "I don't feel like getting up but I must." He murmered before he made his way to the shower.

When he came back he found Divine in the female-teacher uniform and ended up with a red blush all over his face. "W-What?" Divine asked him with the same blush on her face as well. "N-Nothing!" Ryuu quickly walked towards his refrigator, opened it, picked up a few potions, brought it to his bag and pulled the bag over his shoulder. "Ready...?" He asked her as he rubbed the back of his back. It had been long since he felt like this but that was probably because Divine hasn't been around him in a while. "I'm ready." Divine grabbed his hand and opened the door. She seemed rather excited but Ryuu knew that she was actually pretty scared for the reactions of the students.

---

Ryuu let go of Divine's hand and opened the classroom. He gestured Divine to get in first but as soon Ryuu noticed something was odd here, he jumped in front of her and got his uniform wet because some student had pulled a prank on him. He was quite angry about the fact that Divine was almost the victim but rubbed it off. He walked towards his chair but immediately hit the floor. "Another prank..." he thought with an irritated look on his face. Divine was giggling but Ryuu knew who was the culprit. Since this student had joined his class the pranks started and what a coincidence... this person was in class right now. "Sagishi... if I find another prank of yours, you can spend your day cleaning this classroom and the Cafetaria!" Ryuu warned him. Divine just stood there next to Ryuu.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Classroom
x
CHAPTER I,
Part IX:

"Unsettling Transition"

"Sagishi... if I find another prank of yours, you can spend your day cleaning this classroom and the Cafetaria!" He seemed pissed, which Sagishi expected, but the fact that Divine was next to him giggling only made Sagishi grin in response.

In fact, Sagishi seemed pretty confident and satisfied with himself. "That's for bein' a complete arse yesterday, even though I helped you hug yer psychotic lovergirl, eh wot? She seems to get the humor, so why're you such a stingy ol' guy?" He then stood from his chair and held a hand over his chest. "I, Sagishi Trix Hokori, solemnly swear that not one more prank will be crafted during my stay in this academy!" He vowed this, though grinned as he crossed his fingers while they rested over his heart. He glanced over at his skull and started snickering, replying, "Well o' course he ain't gonna buy it, it's obviously not true." He turned back to Ryuu and sat down in his chair, adding, "You can't who I am, if anythin', leavin' me lone in the class or the lunchroom 'll just make yer situation worse."

He then picked up his fork and continued to eat pancakes at his desk, though he seemed to remember something, and swallowed a large amount of pancake. "Sorry about callin' ya crazy, ma'am, but I mean it as a compliment. It's more fun to be crazy after all!" He took another bite, and finished his speech with a half-full mouth, "I quite like you more than yer hothead guypal, after all. You're actually pretty nice!"

YAMI GIN

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part III:

"Another World"

("Forgive me but I will probably scold him and force him to apologize for what he did IF he is indeed the reason why we ended up here.") Just then Luna let her real form show. ("This... is so weird... So... how are we gonna prepare this? Are we going to cook it first or eat it raw?") There was a long pause before she spoke again. "(Do you think we'll be able to get back to our own world? I don't have family or something but I have a few things to take care of there...")

("From the context he spoke of I don't think he meant to. He might have been using something he didn't have full knowledge of, and the gateway to our dimension happened without him knowing.") He looked over to the elk creature. ("It would taste better if cooked... I saw a camp not far from here, they are bound to have a fire. I smelled the smoke, so hopefully it hasn't been put out already.") He watched the forest in the direction he knew the are to be. ("Come with me, if they speak like the other one did, I will be able to speak for us and tell you what they say.") He let his humanoid shape reappear, and he lifted the creature over his shoulders, which looked fairly odd since he had such a thin figure. At her last question, he finally replied, ("I don't know for sure... It's a possibility, but it could be quit some time, if it is possible.") He readjusted the elk-thing on his shoulders and began to walk toward the campsite he'd caught onto from earlier. ("I have siblings who will likely end up looking for me.")

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae 6:27

You cook le meat some more. And poke it with a stick again. And sip le basil tea. "Yeah, food is always better when a person shares it, rather than keeping it to themselves. Unless there isn't enough to go around." You frown. There was a point in time at your home that times were tough, and father refused to eat. You wish he did, though. But he seemed content with what he had anyways. But that wasn't what he should be thinking about in front of a fire, right? "Yeah, I guess it would bother me too, if I had ears like that." Afraid to offend him, you quickly add, "not that they're bad though. I've heard that Lycan ears are much more sensitive than normal ears." Then you consider the puberty topic. When you hit it, you started to summon creatures more accurately; granted, it wasn't amazing and your accuracy with summoning was still very low. And now you're nearing the end, if you're not at the end of it already, and you still suck at what should be in-born ability. "All puberty did to me was give me acne which cleared up in a year," you say, deadpan.

Then he says, "I hope I didn't make Milly feel bad yesterday leaving like that."

You wince inwardly. This wasn't what you expected to hear. You think back to yesterday. You had just left, and ignored/avoided any confrontation, with anyone. Your heart sinks a little, and your guilt nearly shows on your face. But you try to keep your feelings under control. But you did leave, without her... and there was no real reason to... you just weren't feeling up to standards, maybe. Or maybe... it was something else? You don't want to think about this, but you do. You feel a moral obligation to. So you're silent for a bit. You just left her... to walk to the dorm, by herself, and ignored her this entire time. Damn, Lerion, she's probably not feeling anything against you, but she's probably pissed at me... You also register, after about five minutes, that he said something about how Chris had been. "Chris was fine, I think. He's strong. He'll get through this, I'm sure."

You change the topic. "Anyways, the chicken- you take half and I take half?" You look at it. "Ergh... that's a lot of chicken... and it's kind of purple-ish..." You flip it out of the pot and onto the ground. The chicken is bulging and it seems to have taken a irregular shape. Not to mention it's purple. "Let's just say that wasn't chicken. And forget we ever had this in this pot." You kick it into the woods, and take the pot and clean it with bottled water. "I guess there's no use in making food anymore, huh." You still fill the pot with water and hang it over the fire again. "I have jerky, since that went so badly. Want some? I brought way too much." You look into your bag and you open your eyes widely. You probably threw in your entire stash since you woke up so early. "Should hold about seven or eight people over till' the next meal."

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
"Yeah." Lerion nodded at Sorae's words. "Sometimes a leader must go without so others can stay strong, and it his duty to stay strong for them regardless...there were times when my parents-well my adopted parents seemed to keep food on the table all right but it was mostly rice or angel-hair pasta with butter. When I hit puberty I realized I couldn't stay in the human world...hats aren't infallible...I actually kinda wandered in here by accident." His ears twitched and he laughed when Sorae seemed to cover himself on the statement about the ears. "Hey don't worry, these things are a nuisance...and I know they don't look bad, a few human girls who saw me before I got ear thought they were adorable...which isn't all that good for me I-I uh." He looked down at his feet in shame for a moment. "I can't handle being near girls...my pulse races, my pupils dilate and I get filled with a primal fear if you would...It took all my strength of will to help Milly get her balance yesterday, and that's why I left."

When he mentioned feeling bad about leaving so suddenly Sorae went quiet for a good couple of minutes and Lerion was beginning to think he shouldn't mention Milly anymore while they were there. "I'm glad to hear Chris is okay...I mean it's practically my fault he got hurt that bad, I'm the one who drove that uh...mermaid? Crazy...I was trying to just make it seem like she should come back later but she's got a few more screws loose than I expected and then I couldn't even land one good hit on her, although now I'm glad I didn't...she seemed pretty nice after she stopped."

His ears perked up when Sorae lifted the 'chicken' out of the pot but then a scent caught his nose...putrid and otherwise hard to place, but it was coming from the chicken, with a purple color that matched it's disgusting smell to a T. Nonetheless Lerion felt his heart sink when Sorae punted the meat into the bushes and whimpered almostl like a dog for a second, but after a few moments of contemplation he decided it was for the best. "I could go for some jerky." Lerion couldn't hide his delight at the fact there was still food. "Aw man...I didn't bring anything to share...oh I have an idea!" He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out his flute, it's ivory beaded with little sinews of wood from the ancient tree almost as if it were alive. Since he couldn't contribute to the food he'd make the atmosphere better for eating.

Lerion crossed his legs and sat more comfortably before lifting the flute to his face, and when he did it began to release a melody thanks to the gentle working of his fingers and the air he released into it. It started out soft and lilting but then burst into something rather lively, the flute's music always had an effect on who heard it and this song made the blood pump. The song brought to mind even for those who had never seen such a thing a bird's-eye view of a huge forest with Wolves sprinting after prey, spreading outward to a large plain with some larger creatures running through it like Water buffalo and smaller creatures hiding while the brutes stampeded towards a river, the living image finally transitioned over to a small cottage in the mountains with pleasant smelling smoke drifting out of the chimney from cherry wood. The image moved into the cottage where a family that was both the most plain and yet somehow the most beautiful one had ever seen sat down to dinner...somehow the sound of the flute was even accompanied by the smell of their food, despite the fact it was all stuff the family could make themselves from their surroundings the aroma was the epitome of flavor. Instead of making the jerky seem less appealing the song seemed to make it smell as nice as the family's dinner had.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

Morning came quickly to Chris, who wasn't expecting the small rays of light streaming from the holes in the blinds to dance across his face, Slowly, groggily, he opened his eyes and looked around at his area in the infirmary. He was able to slowly raise up under his own power, which was a major improvement from the other day. As soon as this revelation hit him, however, he fell back against his bed. Apparently he was still not fully recuperated from his battle, but he seemed ok. "Maybe if I can get some food in me, I'll have more energy," he thought as he slowly sat up once more and this time stayed that way.

At that time, the nurse came over to his bed and smiled, "How are you feeling today, Christian?" The nurse quickly checked the machines that he was still plugged into as Chris nodded, "Really tired, but I feel ok. Could I get some breakfast?" The nurse, locking eyes with her patient, slowly shook her head. "I'm sorry," she responded apologetically, "but the cafeteria is closed today." Chris' heart sank as she said that, not sure of where else to go to get some food. Almost like reading his mind, the nurse then turned to her desk. "Let me see if I have at least something to tide you over," she said as she walked away and started scrounging the cabinets for food.

Chris waited for what seemed like forever before the nurse walked back over to his bed with a bag of trail mix. It looked like a quart-sized bag full as she gave it to him. "This was all I could find around here," she said to him. He smiled and nodded as he started eating the trail mix, which tasted exquisite to him. Then again, it was the first thing he ate since the fight. When he finished, it'd be time to see if he could stand up on his own.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly woke up early with a jolt as her head gave a particularly large pang of pain. Hissing, she coiled into a ball, clutching her head as her fingers tenderly sought out the stitch. When she felt moister she jerked back her fingers to inspect the blood which stained her fingertips. Now cursing under her breath, she slid from bed and staggered to the en suit, trying to angle her head in the mirror to inspect the wound but when her efforts rendered useless, she gave up and got ready for the day. Showering made the cut sting but her muscles welcomed the warm water.

When she was at last ready she picked up her bag and headed out, making a beeline for the cafeteria regardless of the time. She was starving and food came before the bleed gash on her head. But when she arrived the doors were locked and no lights were on. Sighing, Milly grumbled, kicking the bottom of the door lightly.

"Just my luck."

It was then that she decided to head back out to the field. The nurse probably wouldn't take to kindly to such an early caller though Milly noted grimly that was not the only reason she was trying to avoid the nurse's wing. She was worried about Chris, of course she was, but she didn't feel right talking to him if she didn't know how to answer him.

The walk to the sports field, her home away from dorms, was short. So use to the track now her feet carried her there without her having to think about where they were carrying her. Dropping down onto the grass, Milly slung her bag down and flopped back onto the cool earth, fixing her green eyes onto the light blue morning sky as she pondered over her past in the academy. Her parents had certainly been right when they told her this place would be different to all the other schools she had been to. For one thing, ever since the start of term, Milly had been cursed with bad luck.

The list was long and almost seemed endless, starting with food poising, head injuries, general embarrassment, detention and ending with the missed opportunities to help her classmates out on a small war which seem to encircle them all. Not that she wanted to fight really, but the opportunity to do so would have been nice.

Pulling on her headphones, Milly glanced at her Ipod's screen checking the time. It would be a little while before the cafeteria would open and so she would wait, maybe have a nap and hopefully get about the dull throb of pain which pulsed through her scalp. Maybe when she woke up the bleeding will have stopped and just maybe her bad luck would be up and she would be able to have a good day.

Though I'll need to go check up on Chris, Milly thought as she closed her eyes and ya never know, maybe Volt will show up. Lerion… He would have to wait till she figured out how to make him less afraid of her, though trying to get someone over a phobia wasn't exactly an easy thing to do.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise sighed, "A delinquent and a massive flirt." She said, "And crazy to boot, clearly this is an abnormal class." She sighed and went back to looking out the window. A part of Elise wanted to go back to a normal school, though she didn't want to leave without at least knowing what happened to Frio. At the same time, she wondered why Terra seemed so different than the first time she met him. Out of nowhere she said, "Frio could probably beat you in a fight though." It was something she just said out loud, and didn't think about much before saying.

Frio
"Since we took a break, we will be training all day until you finish my exercise." Sain said after they finished. "You are to go through 100 different motions."

"Motions?"

"If you get hit, we start at motion 1 and you have to go all the way back up." Sain continued. "Each number will always be the same motion after it is done, but the next motion will be to counter whatever you do to counter me."

"Senseless."

"Fighting is about using what you learned and adapting to what comes next, this exercise will go fastest if you can counter what comes next multiple times in a row. Additionally, it will be easier on each reset if you remember what the motions are. Understand?" Frio nodded and they both got in a fighting position.

The first motion was the same punch as before, Frio dodged by ducking. He then prepared to block the oncoming kick, but instead he was elbowed on the top of his head. "This isn't the same exercise as before." Sain explained, "So you better pay more attention to what I'm going to do for now."

Frio was able to get through twenty motions in one hour, with only twelve resets. Sain's style of fighting was very erratic, and even when Frio could predict a move, he wasn't always sure how to avoid it. After twenty, it became hard for him to memorize the moves, and every reset became harder and harder as he struggled to utilize the previous experiences. Sain held back his strikes though, especially to the chest and stomach, so Frio was able to last much longer fighting.

"I can tell you have problems with your memory." Sain observed, "So this exercise can also be considered one to improve that as well." He spoke as he went through the motions, "It is a very nice bonus don't you agree."

"Bonus." Frio echoed, unable to think of anything else to say.

Back