• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: A Descent Into The Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
Years
  • Name: Clow
    Personality: Clow is nice, friendly, calm, and mostly quiet.
    Description: Clow has Blond hair and dark blue eyes. He wears a Black cloak, A black pointed mage like hat, under the cloak he wears a gray silk shirt and red shorts.
    Keyblade/Weapon: Name: Black Chocobo. Look: The BC is a cousin of the Metal Chocobo its is A bit longer, it is more slender, its black, and it has a little Black Chocobo at the end.
    Side: Light/good
    RP Sample: Clow is standing on the beach as the wave washes over his feet. "Hhhhmmmm were is he....." Clow said looking into the distance. Leon walk unto the beach with a wooden sword in hand. " Ah your ready." Clow said drawing his wooden sword. As they rushed toward each there they new it would be a good fight.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • OOC: I'll start it then.. I usually do with the others... report me if you don't want me to....

IC: "Will... Will where are you?!" Alandros yells lifting his keyblade so that a stray dog could go by, "Will... this isn't funny get out here!"

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • OOC: and not to be mean, but I was getting bored with all the waiting....

IC: "Oh hush will you?! I'm right behind you Alandros...." The young man snorted, shaking his head. Yes he loved Alandros, but sometimes it was a bit strange. "Now why do you want me to hurry....."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • "BECOUSE that giant robot that attacked our house is still here somewhere!" Alandros says strongly turning around and grabing Will by his tie, "and I would die if anything happend to you..." he kisses him... lightly at first then with pure love and mostly lust.

nikki2.jpg

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Ooc:Ok i dont know where everyone the hell is at but im going to start the real opening now.By the way JBCBlank lets not post none of those pics anymore,and thanks for trying to start though^^;;
    This goes to everyone,keep your posts up to four lines.
    Name:Kitaru
    Personality:Will be shown in the RP
    Description:http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/c/n/cnp110/wallpapers/Kyo.jpg (the dude with the Orange hair)
    Keyblade/Weapon:Oblivion
    Side:?

Ic:
    Got...got to wake up...have to move... Kitaru laid there on the ground defeated by a heartless,with his heart nearly consumed he tries to fight it off.As kitaru tried to fight it off,his comrades(thats everyone in the RP)were off in the distance fighting the heartless that were surrounding them.

They all came to this world awhile ago when theirs was destroyed.They all wounded up here from a planet named Gaia.Without even a warning their world was enfluged in darkness,everything went dark..They awoke in a place called travese town with magical weapons in there hands.The Keyblade and other pure weapons that could bring down these evil dark creatures known as the heartless that had the ability to takeover a persons heart and bring out the darkness within.In the beginning they didnt know what to do or what they needed to do,they were scared and only had themselves.But then in a mircale they were apporached by someone name Sora,he has died but appeared them in the form of a spirit.He explained to them that they were the chosen of these Pure weapons that could destroy the heartless once and for all,he also explained that he himself has stopped their reign of terror once before but it seems he failed,he needed help and it looks like the chosen ones were them...

After fighting countless battles that semmed like they would never,one of the chosen however failed in the process..Kitaru has had his heart taken over by the darkness but he was diffrent then the others one that was killed by the heartless he didnt resist very much.The master of darkness wanted to see him in person..

Instead of being transformed into the heartless himself he disappeared through a dark hole in the ground.He re-appeared in front of man who was sitting behind a desk with the back of his chair facing Kitaru.
    "Your diffrent from the others,darkness grows greatly in your heart.."The dark figure spoke
    "N-No your wrong!My heart is pure!Or how else would i be able to wield this!?"Kitaru showed oblivion to the back of the chair.
    "Yes that still remains a mystery to me...you still show little resistance to becoming one of the heartless..soon you will be with me Kitaru in the mean time ill let you and your friends live another day,but something in you is very strong and dark Kitaru..you will accept it soon.."The shadow spoke from behind the chair and with the wave of his hand he snet kitaru back to his destination.When he appeared the heartless dissappeared.He sat there on the ground with oblivion in his hand
    "......"He was thinking about what the man said Something in you is very strong and dark Kitaru.. this troubled him a little bit.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Tsukasa said:
    Ooc:Ok i dont know where everyone the hell is at but im going to start the real opening now.By the way JBCBlank lets not post none of those pics anymore,and thanks for trying to start though^^;;
    This goes to everyone,keep your posts up to four lines.
    Name:Kitaru
    Personality:Will be shown in the RP
    Description:http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/c/n/cnp110/wallpapers/Kyo.jpg (the dude with the Orange hair)
    Keyblade/Weapon:Oblivion
    Side:?

Ic:
    Got...got to wake up...have to move... Kitaru laid there on the ground defeated by a heartless,with his heart nearly consumed he tries to fight it off.As kitaru tried to fight it off,his comrades(thats everyone in the RP)were off in the distance fighting the heartless that were surrounding them.

They all came to this world awhile ago when theirs was destroyed.They all wounded up here from a planet named Gaia.Without even a warning their world was enfluged in darkness,everything went dark..They awoke in a place called travese town with magical weapons in there hands.The Keyblade and other pure weapons that could bring down these evil dark creatures known as the heartless that had the ability to takeover a persons heart and bring out the darkness within.In the beginning they didnt know what to do or what they needed to do,they were scared and only had themselves.But then in a mircale they were apporached by someone name Sora,he has died but appeared them in the form of a spirit.He explained to them that they were the chosen of these Pure weapons that could destroy the heartless once and for all,he also explained that he himself has stopped their reign of terror once before but it seems he failed,he needed help and it looks like the chosen ones were them...

After fighting countless battles that semmed like they would never,one of the chosen however failed in the process..Kitaru has had his heart taken over by the darkness but he was diffrent then the others one that was killed by the heartless he didnt resist very much.The master of darkness wanted to see him in person..

Instead of being transformed into the heartless himself he disappeared through a dark hole in the ground.He re-appeared in front of man who was sitting behind a desk with the back of his chair facing Kitaru.
    "Your diffrent from the others,darkness grows greatly in your heart.."The dark figure spoke
    "N-No your wrong!My heart is pure!Or how else would i be able to wield this!?"Kitaru showed oblivion to the back of the chair.
    "Yes that still remains a mystery to me...you still show little resistance to becoming one of the heartless..soon you will be with me Kitaru in the mean time ill let you and your friends live another day,but something in you is very strong and dark Kitaru..you will accept it soon.."The shadow spoke from behind the chair and with the wave of his hand he snet kitaru back to his destination.When he appeared the heartless dissappeared.He sat there on the ground with oblivion in his hand
    "......"He was thinking about what the man said Something in you is very strong and dark Kitaru.. this troubled him a little bit.

OOC: I'll settle JBCBlank down later...he gets a bit excited at times...lol, sorry about all that

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Mort Rainey said:
    OOC: I'll settle JBCBlank down later...he gets a bit excited at times...lol, sorry about all that

OOC: hey.... It's not my falt... and sorry about the pic... I was a bit exited... :D

IC: "Kitaru... are you... alright?" Alandros asked trying to get up, "Will... Will are you ok..." he could just bairly see Will's hand near his face, "Will..." he grabs Will's hand.. it was slightly cold. "WILL!" he shot up like he had fallen on a spring, "Will!" he grabs will pulling him close and checks his pulse, he was still alive... "thank god..." he breaths closeing his eyes.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • occ: well we are at a planet named Gaia and you can be with someone or alone.

Ic: Toboe remembered that he was with his friends, but now he was by him self. "Where am I?" Toboe asked to him self "where is everyone?" He standed up and started to walk around in circles to see if anyone was near, but he didn't find people. "Well it looks like I'm on my own right now" he said "well I'm hungry I will go and search for something to eat and then I will go see the surroundings." After some time of been walking he finally found something to eat. So he just started eating. When he finished he standed up, and said "well time to see what I can find in this place." So he just started walking.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • occ: alone is kool! ^^

ic: "What the...where am I!?" I said, looking around. "Thats the last time i take directions from a guy on the street." I said, looking around, and spotted two guys.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • "Kyo, go to traverse town." A man said to Kyo. Kyo smiled and said "Traverse town? What is my mission?" Kyo asked the man. The man saw the window and said "I want you to check the kids Kyo. Maybe youwill have some fights there, do you want me to send someone else?" Kyo laughed and ansewed the question by saying "No, remember, i'm a lone wolf." Kyo take his sword and go to the basement. There he grabbed some keys, he opened the door of a ship, enter the ship and left to Traverse town. "Need someone else, please don't make me laugh." Kyo said with an angry expresion.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: I thought I'd missed a lot with two pages but not much it seems. My IC will be coming soon so I'll edit this later. Just wnated to check in and get a post ready. I haven't been on in a few days.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Forgive me for double posting but I didn't want this to die and I feel too lazy to edit. I am not entirly sure where we are supposed to be so I won't post a town name.

Zukra moved quickly to dodge the attack aimed at her. She swung her sapphire blade through the air and destroyed a heartless easily. But there were still many to go. She spun and took out another then repeated the attack. Five heartless went down but it seemed like there were a thousand more. This was inaccurate however. The darkness around her made it seem so but in truth she was winning though not at a lightning fast pace.

The young girl turned again to cut down a heartless that had leapt at her but found she had trouble moving. She destroyed the heartless and looked down. Darkness was grabbing at her legs and body. She struggled and shouted something but was soon swallowed up by black.

Zukra opened her eyes slowly. She could feel her comet incrested keyblade in her right hand. "Uuhh my head." She sat up and looked around. "Where am I? Where are, those creatures." Her hand tightened on her weapon as she pushed herself to her feet. Her head was spinning slightly and things were a little hazy. She stumbled and leaned against a wall. "Well I've felt better." She mumbled sulkily.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • OCC: Bout time I started.
    IC: Clow stuck anther heatless but his weapon was weak and of little use. "Gggrrr die you creature!" He said destroying the heartless. "Yah that was easy... huh? He said as a giant heartless appeared. "*Gulp that's big.... oh well here it goes attack." He said as him and his friend attacked the creature. But a dark hole pulled Clow in and transported him to anther world. As he woke up he said. Huh??? What happened what!?!? He said why'll looking at the Keyblade. "What's this thing??? Well I have a feeling I'm fare away from home...." Clow said.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Name: Sam Moline
    Personality: Sam is a very kind young boy looking ater everyone he cares for. He hates evil and has been fighting for a few years against bullies at school but now it is on a new level and he thinks he is ready.
    Description: Sam has Short blood red hair with a nose stud and an earring. He wears a green dragon top with a hood on the back with green shorts.
    Keyblade/Weapon: Lionheart
    Side: Good
    Rp Sample: (This was from the first page in the IC bit of Tsukasas post)
    Sam walked up to heartless with the lionheart in his hand.
    "FIRAGA" He shouted blasting it with fire. He turned around and noticed Kitaru on the floor and ran over to cure him.
    "CURAGA!" He shouted holding a glowing white hand over him.
    "Get up please Kitaru" He cried as Kitaru wasnt responding.
    "LIFE!" He shouted holding two glowing hands over him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back