• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: A Descent Into The Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    After hours of walking and searching for the others Toboe stoped a moment and sat down on the floor. "This is very hard" Toboe said to him self "how am i suppose to find someone in a place this big. This is heal." Then he standed up and started to walk again. Some minutes passed and finally he could see somehting that was moving. When he got near it it wasn't a human it was a bunch of heartless that were ready to attack him. "****, what are this things" he said. Runned a little bit and found a keyblade on the floor. He took it and started to attack the heartless without thinking it two times.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Zukra looked around curiously. She still had no idea where she was but she was sure the black that had swallowed her had something to do with it. Suddenly she heard a comotion ahead. She paused and thought. Then she grabbed her key blade and moved forward again but with much more caution. A little ways on she spotted a boy fighting the shadow creatures she had fought earlier. Another moments hesitation then she moved forward and struck down one of the creatures and began another battle.

"Hope you don't mind if I join you. I can't let some oen else have all the fun can I?" She grinned and stuck down another heartless with a swipe of her blade.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "I do not mind" Toboe responded to the girl. "If this thing are dead I'm happy then so just kill the number you want." Then Toboe run towards some of the heartless and started cutting them in two "this is fun. It have been a while seens I got this lot of fun" Toboe said while he cutted more hertless. After a while all the hearless disappered. "Thank you for the help" he said. "My name is Toboe by the way. And who could you be, will it bother you telling me your name?" He asked to the girl.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Zukra smiled. "Good." She cut down two more heartless then tapped her ey blade on her shoulder. "Too easy. Isn't there a challenge we could face." She grinned and slashed a shadowy creature that had leapt at her. "Guess not." She turned and took down two more then a third.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    name:nathan
    personality:cold,free to do whatever he wants whenever he wnats
    discription:organization outfit
    keyblade/weapon:the dark keyblade that unlccks peoples hearts
    side:heartless

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back