• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
6/10
I am not so sure who the heck Chris Redfiled is.
P.S. the broken picture is all I can find, the original picture is too big :/

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
4/10

That gif would be better as an avatar, but the quality's poor. And I don't like the sudden change in font in the "My Pair", at least make it bigger to complement with that squidward gif.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
7/10 Basic Treecko picture and club links.
OK.
P.S. the picture was low quality because the original picture was too large.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I don't know, it seems a little squashed but I like it and the big beefy guy behind her looks cool. :P

6/10.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well with the link to the image in your sig now, I can rate it higher. The image is pretty funny. You probably just linked it wrong.
Try this:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28600000/Funny-Gifs-random-28630438-270-270.gif

Funny-Gifs-random-28630438-270-270.gif

6/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Since I can't see the image, just 0/10, you shouldn't be linking anyone to a link to let people see the image and instead, you should've troubleshoot it and work it out why we can't see it. Try a different image host, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back