• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
  • ^7/10 Almost didn't notice it there

Ok, so I have nothing down there besides some text u,u'
    I'm thinking of going with a Bubbline theme for it, but I don't know :?

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • 7/10.

The image is great and the layout is alright. A little empty, and the purple doesn't fit in with the rest of the palette or the theme.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • 8/10

I like le words and picture :3 The side its on tends to...capture the image better? (in english, it makes it look more pronounced)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 10/10.

We have a beautiful gif that loops well. Plus the text is evenly spaced beneath the gif. Overall, a well organized and good signature.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    8.5/10

The gif's got good looping, I like the organisation of it, nice and neat. But then again, the gif has poor quality.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
    Years
  • 9/10 - No idea what show, but it does look visually appealing.

The bubbline signature was cute, but I wanted something that glittered more; so I made this signature. It took me a while to get it to where I like it, but I'm satisfied with it n,n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back