• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
  • Rikki narrowed her eyes when she heard Alex speak. "We're here on a mission. Don't make me your butt back to the Darkness Kingdom." Rikki threatened, unfolding her crossed arms.

She unfolded her wings, letting them out to their full span. She lifted her eyes to sky, and let her wings beat. Moments later, she had been hoisted up into the air. The night time air was cool, and up in the sky, the scent of the humans was less noticeable, something she was quite grateful for. She looked around, giving a quick check on both of her companions, then beat her wings faster, letting her glide.

She scanned the skies, watching the clear, star filled space above her. None of the Angels, Light or Dark, were anywhere in her line of vision, so she turned her head down to the streets. It was late, so she didn't expect anyone to be up and about. She'd learned that humans slept during the night, and were active during the hours in which the sun was out.

She had never seen the sun, considering she lived in the Kingdom of Darkness. She knew that the important parts of the mission were given to Rosie and Alex. She was a little jealous of this fact, but she also knew why. She was too rash. They were given tasks that took patience and well thought out responses, both of which she didn't acquire.

Sighing, she angled her wings down, aiming her so she was flying towards the ground. When her feet hit the pavement, she coiled her wings back, letting them blend into the darkness, hiding them from the naked, human eye. She observed her surroundings. She was standing in an alley. She leaned against the wall, looking up at the sky, thinking out where to go, what to do, from here on out.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex didn't bother replying to Rikki. He knew she would probably be gone by the time he tries to make a remark back at her. He merely continued to walk towards his directive. He observed the streets with renewed curiosity. He had never seen anything quite like this before, so he decided to move extra slowly to take in the entire view. You don't see things like this back home, Alex thought, letting out a low whistle. He continued to walk through the west part of the city, noticing the change in its looks to a more shabby area. He also noticed the people look different. He marveled at the fact that in such a short time, an area could change so profoundly. Indeed, the human world is really special. The more he was in it, the more he liked it. Alex shook his head as he remembered his job. He had to find this person. He yawned a bit.

"Whats the chance he's gonna be around here?"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike sighed as his ipod interrupted his music with a beeping noise indicating that the battery was low. He got up and stretched a bit, rolling his shoulders and stretching his legs, his eyes still closed as he did so. He then opened them, showing concentration in them, before walking over and looking down the edge of the building. He backed up a bit, then tensed as he was about to begin his run. He felt the gravel of the roof roll and crack beneath his feet as he took off, stopping to jump off the rooftop, but close to the building. He righted himself so that his front was facing the speedily incoming cement below him, then braced his heel against the edge of the building, making a high pitched squeaking noise that wouldn't be heard by just anyone, probably only animals.

Finally he began to run atop the glass, his nose filling with the smell of burnt rubber, and the wind whipping his face. This was one of the few times Raike felt... real, good, happy, call it what you like. As he came closer and closer to the ground, he waited for the right moment before he pushed off, and landed, still running on the pavement. The other people around him, really could only see the mixture of his blue T, and white jacket, along with the dark blue and black of his jeans and shoes. It wasn't too long before he found a burger joint to plug in, as well as obtain a bite to eat.-

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • *I guess I'll just hang out here for a little while* Angel thought. She sits in a dark corner and starts preening her feathers, a vain and comforting action for her. *I am a bit lonely though. I wish there was someone around I could talk to. I don't like this one bit. But I suppose I have to uphold my promise* She lets out a long, soft sigh of boredom

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie noticed someone fly away from the building.Then a few minutes later someone else.

"Oh jeeze...there on the move."she said.

She called Silver.

"Silver they're on the move.Keep a eye on the boy,I'll keep a eye on the girl.Understood?"she said into the phone then hung up.

Her wings came out and she quietly flew to the sky and fallowed the girl.As she did her hair went black her eyes went brown and her skin went tan,it wasn't a great disguise,but no disguise would cover these pearly white wings while in flight.she flew low and behind the girl.She hoped she wouldn't get caught by the girl.She was as quiet as possible.

"Please don't let her see me,pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaase don't let her see me"she said in her head.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • (Humph. I find it unlikely that I would have been noticed, but I'll let that slide. Also, apparently Silver is pretty attractive, lol. Both of the other two light angels like him, and even a dark one. It's the wings, isn't it? XD)

Silver watched the dark angels seperate. His phone, which he had set to vibrate, shook in his pocket. He pulled it out and listened as Julie instructed him to follow the boy. He sighed and took on his human disguise, even changing clothes, following the dark angel in complete stealth. He lowered his power, a skill that requires much practice and patience, so his angelic pulse was unnoticable. He walked in the burger joint, ordered himself some shrimp ramen noodles (oddly enough at a burger place XD) and sat in the booth, facing the boy's back. He acted completely casual as he grabbed his chopsticks and begun to eat. He could last mnths on end without food or drink, due to an odd edurance training he had taken, so eating was mostly for the happiness, the flavor. Ramen was one of his favorites, falling second only to his sweet tooth. His true favorite was just about and kind of 'gummy' candy. He continued to watch the boy, only glancing up on occasion, and only when he knew the boy was still facing away.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • (Yep, absolutely it's the wings, Silver XD) *Ugh. I'm hungry. I wonder if there's a decent pizza place open around here at this time of night. There should be. Maybe I'll see that cute light angel...What am I thinking? He's sent to destroy any dark angels he finds, and he most likely has a girlfriend already. Focus on finding food. And possibly a shopping mall*, Angel thought. *I just hope he doesn't have the ability to read minds.* Sighing, she leaps out a window, landing silently on street. She makes her wings disappear, appearing as a human 16 year old. *Hmmmm, Pizza, pizza, where is the pizza?*, she thinks. Spotting one a few streets over, she walks to it. *Hope they make decent pizza*, Angel wondered. She went in and ordered her favorite pizza. Mushroom and pineapple pizza on a stuffed crust, with an order of sweet and sour wings and a 2 liter of cherry coke. She pays the man and goes to the darkest corner she can find. *Mmmmmm*, she thinks, taking a bite. *Now this is some good pizza*. She eats 2 slices, some wings and took a few sips of coke. *well, I'll just have take out*, she decides, packing up her remaining dinner. She wanders down to her temporary home, dropping off her dinner. She then sits on the roof, staring up at the stars. *Will I ever find a love to call my own? Or am I destined to live alone?*, she wondered. *I can only hope that I'll find the right guy*. After a few more moments she goes back to where her dinner and things are. She curls up on an old mattress and covers herself with her wings. She drifts off to sleep.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie glided 10 meters below the female dark angel,and a little bit behind her.They had already found them,but if they get caught they're screwed.It was cold out,and Julie was freezing below her elbows.

"I swear if she sees me...."Julie thought.

Julie started having to fly faster as the female dark angel flew faster.

"She can't through me off,I won the last three year's fast flyers awards back at the Light Kingdom."Julie thought.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (>.< Gah, I know I'm supposed to end up with Marina, but I'm paired with miley... I think his choice will remain open as of now, this love square seems far too entertaining XD So you have to fight for him, lol. And thanks, I love mah wings :) ... And I guess I was following the wrong person? I dont know im really confused. So just say I followed who I was supposed to...)

Silver picked up on a strange thought, one that caught his interest. A girl that likes him, although the voice was unfamiliar.

A dark angel...?

Silver pondered the idea. First, the war would have to end. Or their love would be in secrecy. What about Julie? She was already light, but she might disagree with his anti-war thoughts. And Lyra? She was a friend, in fact the only friend, and a relationship could jeapordize it. He sighed and frowned.

I hate being alone...

Silver concluded that his target had no plans, so he returned to the hotel where they stayed, sending Julie,

Nothing to update on. They're being very quiet. No plans, or at least not yet.

He sat on his bed, legs crossed, fists aimed and touching each other in front of his stomach. He was in a meditative pose, while he allowed his angelic look to return. His eyes closed, he simply sat in thought.

Plus, the way Julie stared when she first landed, she might like me too...

He thought of love, and the difficult position it placed him in. He siged and concluded,

I guess whoever can prove they're right for me...

DarkAngel91

Years
  • "Momma!!", Angel shouted, sitting bolt upright on the mattress. She looks around. "It was just a dream. A very,very bad and oddly realistic dream. Nothing more, nothing less." She opens her backpack and takes out a stuffed teddy-bear her mother had given her when she was just 2 years old. She hugs it close. "I miss you momma. I wish you were here with me, so I would know what to do.", she whispers, her beautiful voice breaking in sadness. * Momma, Daddy why did you have to leave? If you hadn't left that day you'd still be here with me. If only you hadn't left. Now I'm all alone and I don't like it!*, she thinks, tears falling onto the teddy-bear that was here only other connection to her parents other than her sword. Her body shakes slightly as she crys as quietly as possible.*I just want this war to be over. I hope I don't run into that light angel. I know I'm supposed to be a killer, but I don't think I have it in me to kill him if we met. How I wish I was a light angel. Then we might be able to meet each other.*She sighs* I guess it'll just never happen....unless the war ends. But how can it end without bloodshed? I wish I knew.* She gets up and goes to the roof. *So this is a sunrise. So beautiful.* She thinks. She starts to sing a beautiful love song, filling the morning air with soft, loving notes and melodies.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (The rebellion seems to be on both sides, lol... Time to make a move...)

Silver, sensing any thoughts related to him, picked up on the dark angel girl's again. She does like him. And she seems to want the war ended, like he does. She wants to be a light angel. He seemed intrigued by this. He pondered his next moves, while also thinking,

Black and White, Dark and Light... I am the Silver lining. I am the image of rebellion... i am the end to the war... I am peace...

He thought about parts of the prophecy, and his relation to them. The silver wings, the name Silver? Clearly it was him, no one else was like this. He decided to ponder his moves. He noticed with a bit of surprise that the girl had ended up at the rooftops of the building, and even more shocked when she began singing. A love song, too. He, after much consideration, decided his choice.

He decided to confront her.

He made a simple flight pattern and landed to her side, on the building, making sure he was not noticed by his allies of his absence, nor by any other enemies of his arrival. She was alone up here. He landed to her side, a few yards away. He noticed the danger of this, but had remembered the thought that she wouldn't be able to kill him. Likewise.

So, before she got too alarmed, he dropped any weapons on him. He left most at the hotel room, but usually carried a few for emergency. They clanged on the ground, but hardly made noise. He raised his hands up in the air and called to her,

"Truce?"

He felt like talking. He approached her cautiously, though not waiting to see whether she'd drop her weapons as he did or not. His expression, his posture, his sense of relaxation all showed that he had no hostile intentions towards her. Towards anyone, in fact. He sat, legs crossed, beside her and watched the sun rise, almost hearing the echoes of the song she had sang in her beautiful voice seemed to hang in the foggy morning air.

"You have a wonderful voice,"

he said. His voice was as gentle and sweet as honey, implementing that he probably had an amazing voice, though he rarely used it. Singing was something he did almost perfectly, his voice was angelic, if you will. But he was too timid to use it. Almost no one has heard his singing before. He was caught by only two or three people before, in the light kingdom. This of course was before he gained his mind powers. He had found a quiet river he sat by, a perfect view, and he sang to the animals.

His quiet voice matched his expression, and his eyes. Eye, if you want to be specific, considering one was covered by his hair. His muti-colored eye was always showing, the one that was purple with a moderately-sized amber mark in it. Up close, he also had a noticeable scar, horizontal, straight across, cheek to cheek, and over the brisge of his nose. He never talked about it to anyone. The subject was very touchy to him. He looked up at her, catching his first up-close sight of her beauty. She had long black hair, and light purple eyes, that seemed only a slight shade brighter than his. She had a slender figure, so it seemed she worked very hard for it. This was strangely something he didn't like. Girls working too hard on their appearance. It made them fall into that "Valley-Girl" group. He wondered if by chance she may be different from that. He plucked a dead feather off of his silver wings, and flicked it, as it fell over the edge. He watched it fall, waiting for her response.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • *Hmmmm. A truce?*, she thinks. "Truce", she called back. She set her sword down carefully, not making a sound, taking care not to frighten him. * This is suicidal. We could both be killed. I don't care if I die, but for him to die....I'd rather die a thousand times than have him be killed just once* She thought"And thank you. Singing is a talent and a passion of mine. And I don't work for the way I look. I eat more than a human teenage boy and I'm still slim.", she says. *Oh my goodness. Talk about cuteness. And he's talking to me. But why? Perhaps he's lonely, like myself. "What is your name?", she asked, her voice soft, trying to not scare him off. *He's not afraid of me. And I'm not afraid of him.*, she thought. She waits for his answer, the sunlight glittering off her hair.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silvver sensed that she had decided to be peaceful as well. She agreed to his truce. Nice, but a huge decision to be made so quickly. He figured she may be somewhat brash.

"My name's Silver... If it isn't so clearly obvious why..."

He stared up at her, and blushed just a little. It was hard enough to notice, blending with his scar so well.

"What's yours...?"

He added as he continued to pick off any bad feathers from his wings, trying to find reasons not to make eye contact, because he knew it would only make him blush more. He stared down at his wings as he cleaned them.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel smiled. "Silver. That is a very beautiful name. My name is Angel, for obvious reasons", she said, being honest. *He's blushing. Then again, so am I*, she thought, pale rose-petal pink now coloring her cheeks. She starts playing with the heart-shaped locket around her throat, glancing up at him. *I could get trapped in those eyes. So purple. So pretty.*, she thought. "So, if you don't mind me asking, why are you talking to me? Aren't you worried that you'll get caught?", she asked. "Not that I don't enjoy your company, I'm just really...(searches for word) worried about you."

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex, as he walked down the street, found a strange box with a long pole extended from it. Naturally, Alex did not know at the time that it was a guitar. He pulled the strings as music came from it. He realized this must be a human version of a harp, with a twist. Such a waste to leave such a thing right in the middle of the road. Alex thought. He sat down on the curb and began testing the instrument. The box which it was first laid in was also nearby. He played a few notes, and passerby's threw money at him! Alex laughed a bit as he continued to play, having more people give him money.

"This is the most entertaining thing I have done in a while!" Alex decided to take the guitar with him. He placed the guitar in the box and placed it over his shoulder and continued to walk down. Alex was in a good mood now. He saw a similar man placing a brass instrument on the side of the road, and, according to what he believed was the custom, placed the money he gained from his playing in his box. The instrument man nodded at him as he passed him. Alex had also experienced other things as he observed the streets, including most street customs like streetlights, hellos and goodbyes, and even common misconceptions.

After a few hours, he snapped out of this state of fascination as he recalled his duty, and what he was sent here to do. Alex sighed. It was getting morning, and although he didn't do much searching, he considered telling the other two he did and returning to the motel to get some sleep. He decided this was what he was going to do and slowly walked towards the motel, whistling.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver smiled a bit, although he still wasn't making eye contact. He was extremely shy, obviously.

An angel named Angel... Interesting...

He looked away from her direction when she asked why he was here. He sat for a long pause, before saying,

"I can read your thoughts..."

He felt like it was a total invasion of privacy, so he instantly added defensively,

"I-I wasn't trying to invade your privacy or anything... When thoughts are about me I always hear them, whether I'm trying or not..."

Silver looked away, not sure how she'd react. He obviously knew how she felt, and now she knew he knew.

"I-I d-don't know..."

His quiet voice was a bit quieter.

"I just don't... W-want to fight anyone..."

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • By now, Rikki was clearly aggravated. She hadn't gotten any reports for her companions, and her luck wasn't too high itself. She sighed and unfolded her wings. She glanced around, making sure no humans were in her line of vision, and stretched her wings farther out, lifting up into the air.

Perhaps Rosie and Alex had returned to their destination. She thought about calling them, just to check on progress, but she changed her mind. There was no point, not if she would see them momentarily. She saw the motel, and allowed herself to level down so she was in front of the window to their room. She saw that the window was locked, but it was also wet, Rain.

She smirked, this would be too easy. She moved her hand up, concentrating on the water in front of her. Freeze. She watched as the water surrounding the glass became out block of ice. Then, she pulled her hand into a fist, causing the block of ice to start sizzling. Come on, burn. Boiling had to be her favorite part of her power. The ice melted around the glass, shattering it silently. Rikki crossed her arms triumphantly. She could have gone the easy way and gotten a key from the manager, but this was much more fun.

She stepped into the window, pulling her wings in again. The room was dark, and rather small, but it would do. She switched a light on, and observed it. It was mainly one room, a bathroom closer to the door, and another door, probably a closet, across from it. The main room had two beds to the far right, the left if you were entering through the door, with a nightstand between them. Across from them was a couch.

She put her hands on her hips, looking over the room. She stepped around the room, then plopped down on the bed closest to the window. She hated closed in spaces, and the window would give her an escape if needed. She clicked her tongue and fell back on the bed, watching the sky outside the window.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • *Look , it doesn't bother me that you know I like you. Your not harming me or offending me. It's ok. I don't want to fight anymore either, Silver. I did once, after my parents were killed. But I know now that killing won't bring them back. I want to be at peace. Is that too much to want?*, Angel thought. She began to hum a soothing, relaxing song, her own composition. Her voice was soft, adding to the calming effect. * This is all I ever wanted from life. Peace, a home, someone to love. But war has destroyed that.*, she thought, a tear falling as she remembered her parents. She starts to cry, very quietly. Mourning her lost family.

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike eventually finished his meal, and watched as his battery blinked silently. "Full Battery" The message on the black ipod said. Raike shrugged, taking a napkin and wiping his mouth, before grabbing his ipod and heading towards the front door. He paused for a moment, and his purple eye began to glow. When his hand took the handle of the door and pushed it open, it was not out into the rain, but into a motel room. Raike wasn't exactly sure why or how he had gotten these weird powers. Super speed and the ability to warp space. This did however save so much time, as he didn't have to run everywhere. He had no set domicile, so he slept in a different place almost every single night, sometimes on the roof, but not today since it was raining. He was already tired though, and decided we would head "home" for the night. He passed the turned on light, and collapsed on the couch. Someone was home, but that didn't matter much, he would just pay the person or people. Coming from the rich family he left behind had its advantages. -
    ((@Fearless love))

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver could feel every muscle in his body relax when she hummed her song. He closed his eyes and let the tune flow right through him. He enjoyed it.

She was crying now, after explaining about her background. He wrapped his arms around her as they both sat on the edge of the rooftop. He held her close, and figured this was a good time to explain some of his background.

"I... Don't really have parents... When I was newly born I was taken by strange monks, who were a secret alliance of light and dark. My parents were in trouble for losing their child, who was one of the three to stop the dark angels. They were sentanced to death. The monks said I was special. That I had the power to save everyone... I was part of a prophecy that is supposed to end the war once and for all..."

He closed his eyes as he recited the prophecy, word for word, giving an eerie feeling to them both as he said it.

"Between the darkness,
    Between the light,
    Between the black
    And between the white,
    There a silver lining stays,
    Who will save the worlds someday..."

He sighed and waited for the goosebumps to go away. The prophecy had power behind it, even saying it gave off a wierd feeling. He swung his head a bit, tossing his hair back to the side, where it usually was. He glanced at Angel, curious of whether she believed him even, or considered him crazy.

Not to mention that I have no family, and that I was punished constantly for my actions... I hope talking to her won't end in punishment...

Back