• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex gently strung at the guitar, not really interested in what was going on outside. He had never understood such pointless bickering, but Rikki might have been the worst. Alex wondered briefly what the heck the human was doing there, and why no one bothered to kick him out in the first place.

He then wondered what the heck was going on between the two outside. He looked at Rikki and pointed to them, "Are you gonna do anything about that? I might not care much, but that's just plain wrong, and ridiculous."

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    "I think your right. We form a rebellion. Because to be honest, I don't want to leave you. So let's go for it", Angel said, her eyes bright with excitement. She quickly kissed Silver again, the reached for her sword and backpack. "I never go anywhere without my sword or backpack", she says, slinging the backpack onto her back. "And yes, she has seen us. So I suggest we fly like heck out of here", Angel said, nodding to the open window.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Maybe she could just look outside and calm herself down,maybe she'll see him flying coming this way.She went to the window.It was open.The room keeper must of had to air it out.She shut it.She thought she saw silver out there,but assumed she was imagaining it,and shut the curtains.She must be to that point,so lonely and frustraited she's seeing things.she sat on the couch.She called him again.

"I swear to God if you don't get your butt here this instant I will burn you up in FLAMES!You might be able to handle your own but no fire angel was able to withstand my fire when I was angry!"Julie hung up the phone and tossed it to the side,picked up a throw pillow,put it to her face,and screamed a quiet but long scream into it.

She was sooo angry at him.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike jerked his head head away, before turning to give Rikki a steel glare. If he hated people, what the hell did she think he wouldn't hate angels, let alone touching him. He was a loner at heart, and would stay that way for as long as he lived. He spoke in a strikingly low murderous tone.-

"Don't touch me again, don't mess with my music again, or you will regret it, "angel.""

-Without waiting for a response, he closed his eyes, but kept an annoyed expression on his face. His ipod now blared the song"F*** off"

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver retrieved his knives. He concealed them all once more, and with telekinetic power, made his other knives in the light room, fly to him. He concealed them all. He had no backpack, because he really didn't have anything to take with him.

"Okay,"

he nodded,

"Let's go, and quick."

Silver waited for her to fly, and he took off after her. He really didn't know where they would go now.

"We should stop at a farther off hotel... Maybe we could stop to eat something afterward...?"

He asked her. Basically, yes, he had asked her out on a date. He was able to generate fake bills of money, so currency wasn't an issue.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Rikki stood straight, still glaring at the human. She crossed her arms. "Honestly? Let her do whatever the hell she wants. We don't have time to worry about some silly little love game. We've got an heir to find." she said, clenching her fists tightly.

"I'm assuming you were unable to find any information." she said, then went back to speaking to the human, "You are screwing with the wrong person."

Rikki looked over at the rain and smirked. She motioned with her hand for some of the water to come to her, which it did. Then she moved it so it was floating over the kids head.

"Threatening a very powerful Darkness Angel, is a bad idea!" she dropped the water on him, still smirking. She thought about boiling it while she was at it, but decided against it. She was under orders not to kill any humans unless necessary.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel smiled as she flew beside Silver."Yes, I saw a hotel about an hour away from here. We should stay there for the night. And yes, dinner after that sounds lovely," She said. * It's us two against the Dark and the Light. We'll win for sure.*, she thought, glancing at Silver.She took his hand briefly, then let go.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Thats it,Julie waited long enough.She marched back to the front door and walked out.she grew out her wings,took off her wig and contacts,put them in her backpack,and flew off.She saw silver colored wings a little bit away from the hotel.She flew next to him and infront of him.She didn't see the dark angel there.

"Silver I have called three times.You have awnsered or called back NONE.I want a explanation and I want it now.Angels arn't suppost to lie,and I usually know when some one is lieing,I just get a feeling when they do."Julie said with a mad voice.

She had the angriest face on she has EVER had on.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike's hair drooped over his eyes as the water splashed on his face. He then quietly removed his headphones and placed them on the couch along with his ipod. He then began to laugh, although it had an edge to it. He removed his wet hair from his purple eye, but left the other covered.-

"Ahaha! That was really funny, but you know what else is? The fact that your also drenched."

-Raike sped into the mini kitchen, and quickly filled a bowl full of water. He then rushed over and doused Rikki, then placed the bowl on the table. He grabbed his black ipod and red headphones, then walked over to the door and rubbed his chin, looking at her.-

"You know, thats a good look for you my friend, but don't try to screw with me."

-He then walked through the door, but not into the hallway, but into the bathroom. He then sat on the sink noiselessly, wondering what she would do.-

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver blushed when she took his hand, but let go. He had a better idea. He flew above her and held onto her from behind, flying both of them. He started to spin, twirl, do flips, all through the sky, smiling, wind blowing his hair back as he looked onward happily. He was free. Eventually he got them a hotel, staying indefinitely, and they got the highest floor, with a path to the rooftop. After that, he walked outside, holding her hand the whole time.

"Where should we go to eat?"

they were on a busy street full of food places. They only had to make their wings invisible, they could say they were wearing contacts, and the he dyes his hair. They could look the same as usual without freaking people out. He continued to hold her hand, looking at all of the places they could eat.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex sighed as he heard Rikki state her mission. She had power, but no tact among it. The human might not know what they were doing here, or he might have known what they were doing here. Either way, Rikki shouldn't have mentioned it. He looked at the human when he was sprayed with water. He assumed he would get scared because of her powers, but he just used some of his own and sprayed her with it. Alex began to laugh histerically. He was too preoccupied with her getting soak to first take in the fact that he had powers as well.

"He got you good!" Alex was then silent for a second as he tried to understand what was going on. "But he's no ordinary human, right? I mean, they aren't supposed to move like that. He's got abilities. Interesting." Alex's grin returned to his face.

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki herself started laughing when she got hit with water. Oh, this human had a death wish, and he was getting under her skin far more than she usually permitted. This is gonna be fun.

She spun around, facing the bathroom door, and threw it open. She pointed to the human. "You, are pushing your luck." she took in a deep breath, calming herself.

"You are going to make this one interesting little trip for me, aren't you?" she shook her head, still smirking. Then, she clenched her fist, drying the water from her. She shook her head again, making sure it was dry. "Much better." she said, putting her hands on her hips.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    He flew away before he got to him.She saw a dark angel with him now they we're above them.Tears began to come from her eyes.She shot a few jolts of ice up around her,making sure not to hit her,and then quickly flew back to the hotel,went back to her disguse,and went to the room,took off her jacket and shoes,and laid in the bed under the covers with the pillows over her head and began to cry.She loved Silver.He loved Lyra,she was cool with that,but he's in love with a dark angel.Why is he in love with everyone but her?What did the other girls have that she didn't.She kept crying devestated.She'll never get his love back,but he is in love with the ENEMY!

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel was suprised when Silver flew above her, then he held her and flew for both of them. She smiled, her face was now a rose-pink color. She blushed even deeper when he held her hand as they walked out into the night. "Anyplace is good by me. Whatever is your favorite , we eat tonight, and tomorrow night, we eat mine, ok?", she asked. *It feels so good to be free, I could just start to sing!*, she thought.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    "Umm, hold on a sec. I've got to go take care of something. I'll be back, you try and decide where to eat."

He parkour ran his way up to a rooftop and pulled his phone.

3 missed calls

He sighed sadly and called Julie. He was pretty sure he saw her notice them, too. He heard the phone pick up, but before she said anything, he said:

"I'm sorry Julie... I... I left... I don't want to be part of the war... I have other plans for this 'war of angels'..."

He sighed. He hated leaving Julie and Lyra. Julie was probably furious now... He listened for a response.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie awnsered the phone.She stopped crying.when she heard what he said,she turned furious.

"Other plans?You mean like dating the Dark Angel I saw you with when you came and ignored me!I hope I never see you again!"she yelled into the phone and hung up.
    She tossed the phone on the other bed.She froze the inside of the door with ice where nobody could get in,and did the same with the windows.She would melt it in the morning.She was so mad she shook with anger.She couldn't take this any more.Its not like she enjoyed fighting.She couldn't quit.She was so mad at Silver she could murder him right now.She closed the blinds tight and closed the curtains.She went back to her bed and resumed her position and cried.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike heard her coming, and sat on the toilet seat, pretending to read a newspaper. He looked up lazily at her when she entered, beginning to speak some japanese along with his english.

"Nani? No privacy in America either huh? Probably not even in the uhhh Dark kingdom right? Damn, what happened to manners huh?"

-Raike then grinned mischievously at her before speeding to the door, once more. Turning to look at the angel, and said to her.-

"Oh and consider yourself screwed with, sister."

-He then exited, but found himself in the closet. He leaned against the wall and waited.-

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel simply nodded silently, understanding at once what he wanted, no, needed to do. For the time being she was busy trying to decide between chinese food and pizza. Or possibly Italian. She shrugged. *Lets play it safe and have chinese food tonight, ok?* she thought. She waited patiently for the answer, knowing Silver was upset about something, and not wanting to upset him further.She stared up at the stars, counting them.

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki clenched her fists and turned to walk out of the bathroom.

"What, are we playing hide and seek here? I mean, I can find you. I can hear you!" she yelled, standing in front of the closet door.

She opened the closet door, smirking. "You know, running from a girl who can read your mind, not the smartest thing in the world." she stepped into the closet, closing the door.

"You are driving me, insane!" she growled, leaning back against the door. "Is there a reason for that? Do you enjoy screwing with me?" she asked, obviously annoyed.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie laid in bed,thinking.

"I just broke up the friendship I've been working on building for years now.It needed to be done."Julie thought,

She was restless she looked out the window.It was pretty dark.She's been weeks without sleep,and she went to sleep because she was bored,not because she couldn't last longer.Maybe she could just stay up all night tonight.She was so mad at Silver.She was so screwed.She didn't know what to do.She would now be all by herself.She opened the blinds and curtains to see the dark angel a little bit away.She gave her a look.If looks could kill,the dark angel would be dead.And as much as it would crush Silver,which Julie would love to do right now,it was her job to kill her,along with the other dark angels.

Back