• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts(better, and more organized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Kingdom Hearts

Plot:

You are a kid who has spent your life on a so called 'Destiny Islands'. Up until a giant black figure destroys the island, you are pretty happy. You got swords called Keyblades, and have to hunt down 'Kingdom Hearts', and lock all the open Key holes allong the way. Sound easy? Theres more, you keep gatting attacked but Heartless, and their leaders as well.

Main Plot:

Go through all the worlds, and lock the keyholes as they come. Later in the RP, we will visit animes.

Worlds to visit:

Well, well start from Mulan(cause I seriously cant think of something elce), then see where we go from there!

Heres the form to sign up:

Name:
    keyblade: (no change of heart, or Ultima. you have to make the ultima :D )
    looks:
    personality:

heres mine:

-name: Tai
    -keyblade: Three Wishes
    -looks: regular white tank top, sleveless denim jacket, jeans, blonde hair, blue eyes, short(about4'2)
    -personality: hyper, likes to laugh, but will get serious when she needs to be

Last edited:

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Ok, I'll play, but I won't be a keyblade person.

Name: Silver
    Weapon: A gigantic, demonic gauntlet, almost as big as he is. It allows him to use a variety of magics as well as some...unique abilities.
    Description: Tall, wearing all white, except for the massive black gauntlet on his right arm. His right eye is blood-red, his left is blue. He has long silver hair and a gaunt face.
    Personality: Calm, calculating. He keeps to himself, and seems to be an academic person. He has a strange interest in the Keyblades and the Heartless...

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
  • Yes I have to join this. No one is a bigger fan of Kingdom Hearts than me.

Here's my selection:

Name: Tyler
    Keyblade: Lionheart
    Looks: He looks exactly like Riku (before he was taken over by Ansem).
    Personality: His personality is a mix of Sora, Riku, and Cloud, with the strenght of Sephiroth, and a little bit of a dark character.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Name:Kail
    Weapon:One Winged Angel
    Personality:Is kind and funny to his friends, but when fighting can be very serious and focused on what he's doing
    Looks: 5'8 long silver hair and blue eyes. Wear black jeans and a red t-shirt with a silver necklace that has a galden wing on it. Also wear black fingerless gloves with flames on them.

digiX it's called the Fairy Harp if you wanted to know

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Kail awoke from what he hoped was a bad dream. He looked around him and didn't see anything familiar of his home from the docks to even the trees. In the distance he saw a large line of tents. It seemed it was a large cap of some sort. As Kail stood up he felt something on his waste. It was the same sword he had used to fight off those little black monsters on his home island. The blade was black with an octogon handle. It's length was reletivly short with a wierd flame design at it's tip. Now more curious than ever Kail got up and headed for the camp not knowing what to expect.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • "oh my head." Melody said she straghitened herself up and spied a mysterious camp. She looked and wedged in a hoilstered in her side was the mysterious dagger she had used to slay the strange monster at her house
    "I hope Symph got out ok she said as she got closer to the camps she noticed it was all male she quickly assembeled a cloak to hide herself just in case this was a woman hateing camp she fingered her dagger and walked Idolely threw the string of tents

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
  • "Where am I?" asked Tyler curiously looking around at this strange place. Tyler noticed a weird looking sword was in his hand. "Wait I remember now, my dream this sword was called a.....Key Blade? Hm looks like lion of some-sort on the blade, why was I entrusted with such a weapon, and what was with that creature destroying my island? Tyler asked himself knowing that he will never get the answer by just sitting around. Then all of a sudden a man in a suit of armor came up to me and asked if I was a spy, but before I could answer him another man came by and spoke to the first man in some strange language, and they both knocked me out unconcious. Now my fear is hoping that this is still just a dream, but it feels so real, I'm afraid that this is the end of my journey before it even began.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • "Ow..." I muttered to myself. I began to rub my head, when I decided to look around. I noticed a bunch of kids looking just as confused as me. Then, I looked around at the actual place I was. "Why does this place look alot like some movie?" I stood up, and walked toward a building that didnt have a door, or any walls. There was a guy in there, and it looked like he was praying, so I didnt go in. "Do you know where we are?" I asked a girl that looked way older than me.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Kail entered the camp the camp and looked around. He saw guys playing chinese checkers and other fighting or even cliping there nails. What kind of place is this Kail asked himself before he bumped intoa muscular guy wearing a green shirt. "State your name." asked the mysterious man. "MY name is Kail." He replied trying to stay calm. "What family are you from?" "I'm from the...." Kail paused for a minute trying to come upp with a name. The Kalo family" he said quicky hoping it was a name that was approved. "WEll head over to field your already late for the beggining of training. Next time I expect you to answer your captain faster and make sure I don't have to speak to you again." Kail walked away toward the field with a fealing of confusion in him. He had no clue what was going on but decided to just finish what had already started.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • Melody looked aroud she noticed a girl younger than her and a younger and a other person it looked like a guy but it was obviously a girl Melody noticed on the younger girl had a sword similar to the one she had
    "Um Hi there I am melody would either of you mind telling me where I am and if you've seen a boy about my age his name is Sid mut he calls himself Symph."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I thought for a minute. "No, sorry. I dont now where we are, and Ive never met anyone named Sid." I noticed the girl look at my waist, and I looked down too. There was a key-ish blade there. I picked it up. Now what are the chances that my brother made this thing?. I shook my head, and put it back.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • "well then thank you thagt thing on your waist it kinda looks like the one I have would you mind if I stay here with you I think we both would be better off together than alone" MElody said she quick showed the girl her small dagger thing
    "well if we're going to stick together we'd might as well learn each other names I'm Melody" Melody said sitting down

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back