• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts(better, and more organized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
  • Melody shook Tai's hand and smiled she took out a flute from her back pocket and played a tune
    "that is very nice song" the older girl said
    "I am Mulan" she said as she listened Melody ndded and countiuned playing softly tho so not to attrached any attension

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I sat down, and looked around again. The guy who was praying, was leaving. "We are leaving for training tomorrow." Mulan continued. "Shouldnt you get ready?" I looked at her.

"Battle?" I asked. Mulan nodded. "You know... tomorrow?" I looked at all the other people. "Battle?" I repeated.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • the flute playing stopped abrutly.
    "Battle?!" Melody said as she gulped
    "dont you remember we are getting ready to fight the huns" Melody gulped again no knowing what the heck a 'Hun' was
    "Oh yeah now I remember" Melody said Tai looked at her Melody read
    "what are you talking about" from the look in her eyes she leaned over and whispered
    "Play along from what I can assume this place is some sort of training facility and 'huns' are the enemy and we landed in the middle of it so I figure if we stay here we can get food,water and shelter and a little bit of exercise until we can think of something to get out of here" Melody said Tai nodded
    "I figure that you two arent soilders so what are we going to do if they find you out you'll be excitcuted" Mulan said
    "we'll we can think of something right" Melody said as she resumed playing her flute

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
  • Tyler woke up and was feeling like he just had a hang over, and he noticed that he was tied up to a pole in a tent, and Tyler peeked outside and saw three women talking to each other, and two of them where wearing weapons like his, not exactly, but it had some same qualites, but then the strange man asked Tyler his name, tyler just looked at him with a blank stare. Then he got hit with a piece of wood on his head, and was asked again, this time Tyler told them his name, and he started to tell them that he's not a spy and he came to the place out of thin air after his home was destroyed by a monster which he had to defeat, but then the two men interupted him and just kept beating him for no reason. (Hm maybe I will have to kill these fools for not showing mercy to me.) Tyler thought as he was taking his beatings, which were so loud that the whole camp could he each beating, but no matter how much it hurt, Tyler did not scream. (Maybe those three women could help me out of tis, but then again they probably wouldn't care for me.) Tyler thought looking at the women standing in front of the tent, still taking his beatings.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • "how Horrible" Melody said as she stood up she saw how that poor guy was being beaten she stood up.
    "your not thinking of going down there are you they'll get you for sure" Mulan said
    "well I cant just stand here while that man takes a unearned beating" she darted down the hill towards the man she used the skills that Symph had taght her to evade any attack that the pitiful soliders tried when she arrived at the tent where the man was she was immeditalley attacked by the men beating him
    "here take this" she said she kicked each of them with her boot she sliced off the ropes of the boy and he fell over she caght him feeling kin of strange by that fact she carried im back towards her friends

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • As I watched Melody come back, I saw something in the corner of my eye. I turned around, and saw a little black solidger. It pulled out a weapon, and jumped at me. I dodged it, and pulled out the key/sword thing, and it backed off a little. "Uh...Melody? You might wanna get over here..." I called.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • Melody saw the solider with Tai
    "right" she ran up and tackeled the soilder to the ground carring the man on her back she saw another running in with a weapon but she parried it with her Key she noticed the boy also had a key she set him next to tai grabbed his key
    "Back off before i decide to use these" Melody said she eyed incoming soilders but they backed offf at the sighn of two blades

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • "Melody! Somethings wierd with these people!" I said. "Their eyes are like...yellow." I looked at the kid Melody layed down, and thought I recognized him from somewhere, but couldnt think of where. Hell be fine. I thought to myself, standing up, and attacking another black guy.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • "our right they look like the things that destroyed Rhapsody" she said her eyes blazed with furry as she slashed at the black creatures
    "You stole my friends my home die you evil creatures" she said tears rolling down her face using the two key things to slice threw them like butter she looked at the boy he reminded her of Symph which made her even more angry after all of them were defeated she noticed that her key was reacting weirdly it was glowing slightly and was trying to escape her "she calmed down and so did the key
    "strange it seems as if my anger scared it" she said she put on a smile as it started settling
    "how intriguing"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I looked at Melody's weapon, and noticed it was glowing. Woh...never seen something like that before... I thought. Suddenly, all the little people dissappeared, and it got real quiet.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Kail now not wanting to go to training started to walk away from the camp. He heard some noise coming from outside of it and headed over there. As he got closer he saw a group of people who had the same kind of weapon as he did and another who was dressed like everyone else in the camp but you could tell she was a girl. "Excuse me but do any of you know where we are or even what these sword things are?" Kail asked holding up his own. "Because all I know is this place is one of the most akward places I have ever been to."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno." I said, taking mine out. "We met this girl, Mulan, and..." I looked mehind myself. "...Shes gone?" I turned around fully now, and looked around. "Whered she go?"

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • "well she did say she had some training to do or something like that" Melody said as she lugged the by on her shoulders again as he was still unconices
    "well I say we try to find a way out of here oh and as for these things I dont know" she said holding up her keyblade the mans key sheathed on her other side
    "So why dont we get out of this joint"MElody said smiling as she started walking holding the man on her shoulders

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Hey if you all are looking for where they are training I can lead you there. Kail said walking behind the girl carryin the unconsience boy. I Kinda ran into the captain of th camp and got him a bit angry. It was kinda wierd though I saw no women there at all. Maybe you all should diguise yourselves just incase." Kail took out his keyblade and stared at it while walking. "OH I almost forgot my name is Kail, what about you guys?"

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • "I'm Melody we want to get away from that place the guy I'm carrieing was beaten there i'm just waiting for him to wake up" Melody said
    "I would shake your hand but I am a little preoccupied she said looking up to the man
    "well welcome to our little group Kail" Melody said with a smile

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
  • OOC: okie dokie

Name: Cid aka Symph
    keyblade: dark keyblade (theone used by riku when he is posed by ansem)
    looks: has short spikey black hair and ice blue eyes tan skin wears a black and white shirt and black pants with white shoes
    personality: a very smart boy who would do anything for his friends but is corrupt by the powers of darkness
    history: grew up with Melody on Musixa Island they are best friend when the Island was destroyed they were seperated and ____ found him and convinced him that Melody had forgotten him

who is the bad person here sinse this is anime based

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back