• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It's be nice to see some more good Dent fics~

Ooh, part of Plasma? That would most definitely bring about some drama.

Years
Dent's parent's a part of Team Plasma? I doubt whether that would be the case, but it would surely be interesting. Perhaps they're a part of Team plasma and just some random grunts. -_-;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I can probably see them as scientist since Dento was the one that went scientific with that one episode at the museum. It would be funny if they were actual cooks for Team Plasma.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ohai. Whatever you said, it sounded interesting, so welcome to the club. :3

So does anyone think Cabernet will be a recurring rival for Dent?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Maybe - it would be a nice idea, giving the traveling companions rivals. (with the exeption of May and Dawn because of contests)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
She's got manly eyebrows and it's weird to me.

...Any idea what their rivalry would be about? It's not like there are Sommelier competitions... are there?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well it could just be a goal, to become "the greatest Sommelier" or something. No real competiton or anything. Just a rivalry - if that makes sence.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

So does anyone think Cabernet will be a recurring rival for Dent?

Remind me again who Cabernet is? Now as for the rival thing I think Dento should have a rival although Satoshi is usually the one that has a rival; it would be very interesting to see Dento with one. Brock never had one before but hopefully they'll give Dento a rival to mix things up a bit.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Cabernet is the girl with manly eyebrows that shall show up in BW019.

Well... Ash has a rival in Shooti (haha his name is Trip) sorta, and kind of a friendly rivalry with Bel. Iris doesn't have any kind of discernible ambition so far, which kind of excludes her from getting a rival like the two girls before her have had. So if anyone were to get a rival it would be Dent, which would change things up.
I suppose Brock never had a rival because... how would you show that? Like... a rivalry in Pokémon breeding would be rather boring, because it's all about patience, hard work, superb care, and Pokémon-raising skills. They wouldn't want to get in-depth with that in a more action-y show, I don't think.

Er... I just kind of went off there... MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT MAKES SENSE TO ME, DON'T QUESTION IT

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
What do you guys think Cilan English voice going to be? I hope it was ok to make a new topic TheSmartOne.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
LOLz if Both Dento's parents were fabulous, I assume they are both just doing some thing very important. Maybe there both big time E4 members??

Years
None of the members of the Elite 4 look similar to Dento. I doubt whether they could be members of the Elite 4. No wait...
VSCaitlin.png

Does she look like one by any chance?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
None of the members of the Elite 4 look similar to Dento. I doubt whether they could be members of the Elite 4. No wait...
VSCaitlin.png

I can't really see her as Dento's mother. The only person I would know that would have green hair would have to be "N" which would be pretty weird and interesting if Dento is related to N.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
What do you guys think Cilan English voice going to be? I hope it was ok to make a new topic TheSmartOne.
Topics come and go.
Cilan's voice needs to be fabulous.

LOLz if Both Dento's parents were fabulous, I assume they are both just doing some thing very important. Maybe there both big time E4 members??
That's what I was thinking; but then I researched the E4. *shrug*

VSCaitlin.png

The triplets' cousin, maybe? Not mother I don't think.

I can't really see her as Dento's mother. The only person I would know that would have green hair would have to be "N" which would be pretty weird and interesting if Dento is related to N.
It would, but the hair color doesn't really mean related. Look at Dent, Pod, and Corn. None the same color.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Apparently the guy who does Ichigo for Bleach is gonna be Cilan.

I never think that way about hair color because of my family- my dad has brown hair, my uncle has red hair, and my aunt is blonde. I've got the same color hair as my dad, and my brother has the same color hair as our uncle. /ramble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back