• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • I wonder in the next episode with Dento if he is going to do another one of his Sommelier thing.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • I like them both a lot, and I believe they both fit in the anime together pretty well. Iris has an outgoing personality, while Cilan views life in a calmer and more scientific fashion. Having such different personalities makes the anime more interesting, and I don't see why we need to fight about who's better. I am already in the Iris fanclub, and I want to join this too. But yeah, I could never bash any of them, so I am going to maintain complete neutrality in the war.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I like them both a lot, and I believe they both fit in the anime together pretty well. Iris has an outgoing personality, while Cilan views life in a calmer and more scientific fashion. Having such different personalities makes the anime more interesting, and I don't see why we need to fight about who's better. I am already in the Iris fanclub, and I want to join this too. But yeah, I could never bash any of them, so I am going to maintain complete neutrality in the war.
    That's fine. I can see your point, though I don't like Iris much. T\he war is basically just me and AK47 cheerfully bashing each other's favorites and each other, since very few others seem to want to join in. We did it for CaféMocha vs Negai first, and now it's shifted to Dent/Cilan vs Iris. So it's not really anything new. The point of it is simply to bicker, because that's what we do.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years

• That's fine. I can see your point, though I don't like Iris much. T\he war is basically just me and AK47 cheerfully bashing each other's favorites and each other, since very few others seem to want to join in. We did it for CaféMocha vs Negai first, and now it's shifted to Dent/Cilan vs Iris. So it's not really anything new. The point of it is simply to bicker, because that's what we do.
    Ah, I can see your motives, it's just that I take all my steam off at my teachers, so people online only get to see my calm and logical side :P

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Hey Anna~
    I've meaning to join this club a while ago but yea.... Minecraft happened

Anyway count me in~

I imagine him catching Blitzle for some reason~

Years
  • I'm bringing the topic of voice actors into this thread from the CafeMochaShipping thread, since it's slightly offtopic to discuss it there.
    I'm really worried that Cilan's VA won't be very good.
    Well, if Cilan's voice actor happens to be Vic Mignonga and the speculation proves right, I don't think there could be anything better than that. ;D

But yeah, a speculation is just a speculation. No guarantee that it would turn out that way. ;;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • As long as he doesn't sound weird then I'm all fine. Hopefully the voice that I had imagine would be his voice. I think that Dento episode is coming out next week since two episodes are coming on Saturday.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Another two episodes coming out? Awesome.

I don't think Vic will be Cilan's VA, though that would be amazing.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Drats; I was hopping there'll be two episodes coming out on Saturday but apparently there isn't two episodes coming out this Saturday. It would have made the series go a bit faster since it took forever for DP to end. It would have been interesting if Cilan met Brock.(No I'm calling him Cilan now!)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • It's all too much stress, this waiting.

OHMYGOD Sommelier Showdown is soon! :D :D :D
    Except... when is it airing? I am finding conflicting air dates.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Oh that one -feels stupid- It better come out this Thursday. We have been waiting for weeks for it to come out.

Years
  • ^ As far as I remember, that episode is airing on the 17th of February. I really wish Cilan gets a recurring rival, Ash vs. an egoistic Trip might just get boring after a while. :P

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • It'll be nice for someone else to have a rival. I mean Satoshi has a rival and so did the Dawn, and May. Brock never had a rival so Cilan having a rival would be interesting and it'll at least give him something to do besides cooking and doing Pokemon Sommelier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back