• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Threats of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
  • Plot:
    Long ago, the world was plagued by a terrible demon. This demon was named Bedwic, and it held terrible power. It was unstoppable and nobody could do a thing about it. Armies from all around the earth gathered to stop it, but they were all wiped out, and Bedwic ended up scarring the earth by wiping out whole countries. The only way for this demon to be stopped was a miracle, and luckily a miracle occurred.

The earth channeled energy of the earth to 6 people, giving them each control over one element. Those few people learned to control and master their new powers, and they joined together in order to stop Bedwic. A fierce battle was fought, but Bedwic continued to fight off these warriors. The warriors made the ultimate sacrifice, and each of them sacrificed their lives in order to defeat Bedwic by combining all of their elemental energy into one devastating attack, finally killing Bedwic and making the earth peaceful once again, but the heroes sacrificed all of their powers, and died as a result.

It has been thousands of years since that fateful battle, and the earth hasn't had a single threat since....until now. The corrupt King Delwood of Baschon has begun his plan to seize the entire world. He has begun his plot to rule the world by sending his forces to the Continent of Fasnot, where he has begun occupying cities and destroying towns with his many armies. The people in Fasnot are miserable, but Delwood's army is far too powerful to be stopped...or is it?

Where you come in:
    A strange message said by a mysterious voice has entered the heads of a few people , telling them to go to Tsudet, a small town in Fasnot that is not occupied by Baschon soldiers. The message these people received went as followed, "Hello, you may find this odd, but I am speaking to you telepathically. You are one of only a few that I have chosen to recieve this message. The earth is in danger. If King Delwood continues his plans the world will surely come to an end by his hand. He must be stopped now, while his actions are still small. If you want to help the earth, than I beg you, please come to Tsudet in Fasnot. By boat, horse or feet, you must find a way to Tsudet, and soon, before Delwood takes this town over as well. Please help."

You are one of the six people who recieved this message. You must now travel to Tsudet. It will be a long journey, but it is only the begining.

Sign-up sheet:
    Name: (characters name)
    Description: (what does your character look like? How tall, hair color, clothing, ect.)
    Personality:
    Continent: (Where your character comes from. There are 4 continents to choose from: Fasnot in the warm north, Gurgrun in the snowy east, Dastat in the misty South, and Pafthon in the deserts of the west. (If you choose Fasnot as your home continent, you can't be their right now. Maybe your character is traveling or something?)
    History: (The personal history of your character)
    Weapon: (what does your character fight with?)
    Element: (Just choose one for now, they will come in play later in the story. There are 6 elements to choose from, so if somebody has an element you want, you'll have to pick another. The elements to choose from are: Fire, Water, Wind, Nature, Electricity, and Ground. Once there are 6 characters, sign-ups are closed, so join fast.
    RP Sample: (just a small one)

Have fun :D
    ~~~

My sign-up:

Name: Gad Zephyr.

Description: He has shaggy dark brown hair that hangs to his eyes, and to his neck in the back. He stands at 6'2 and has deep aqua blue eyes with a tall, slim, and toned build, and a tan complexion. He wears a simple black sleeveless shirt that he keeps buttoned. The vest has a fine thin metal coating running around the neck and a straight line down to the end of the shirt, running around the bottom of the vest as well. With it he wears a pair of dark brown pants, and a pair of black slippers.

Personality: Gad is a calm guy. He usually keeps quiet, but sometimes he'll talk openly when needed. He is a powerful warrior, and he will risk all to protect his comrades. At times, he may seem a little distant, but if you get to know him, he opens up and becomes a bit more talkative, but keeps a calm disposition.

Continent: Dastat.

History: He was born in Dastat, in a small town called Ont. Gad was raised by his mother, since his father died soon after he was born. His mother raised him well, making him a polite young man. At a young age, Gad was trained in martial arts by an old man in Ont named Luther. He learned to wield a spear from Luther as well, and becoming a powerful fighter, physically fit from martial arts training, and able to use a lance with awesome skill. One day when Gad was 14, he left Ont for a day so he could meditate in the nearby forest. When he returned, his house had been robbed and his mother killed. He couldn't believe what happened, and for awhile he stayed depressed, until Luther talked to him. Luther told him that life was precious, and could be taken just as it was given, and that Gad shouldn't be saddened by his mother's passing, as she was now part of the earth. Gad eventually got over it and continued training with Luther. When he turned 18, he decided it was time to leave Ont and see the world. He began traveling, and has continued since. Now at 24 he is still traveling, but has received a telepathic message telling him to go to Tsudet. He doesn't know what this voice is, but he wants to know, so he is now traveling to Tsudet.

Weapon: Spear. (the handle is made of mithril, while the blade is made of fine steel, it is light allowing Gad to fight with great speed.)

Element: Wind

Rp Sample: I don't have to do this.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Aiyana Tenka

Description: Here

Personality: She isolates herself from humans and prefers to study than play with friends. She isn't very outgoing but is a bit of a flirt when she meets a cute guy. She will never cease to amaze when fighting someone or something. Aiyana is a very clever and intelligent person, writing her findings in her notebook and building traps to survive. She will protect her partners no matter the cost.

Continent: Gurgrun

History: Aiyana was dedicated to her studies and her fighting abilities, so she decided to stay away from other humans, as they would only get in her way. To keep her studies and powers in check, she decided to live in the forest where she normally studys and trains. After she left her home to live in the forest at the age of 13, her hometown was attacked, killing many of the townspeople... including Aiyana's parents. After that day, Aiyana vowed to get vengeance on the corrupted king for murdering her friends and family. Aiyana took a couple years to get stronger, until she believed she was finally ready to face King Delwood and his army. When she was about to leave the forest, she had received a message to rush to Tsudet. Knowing she would be crossing through that town she decided to hurry, using whatever form of transportation she could find.

Weapon: Claws and swords (The claws are retracted when the swords are used).

Element: Nature

RP Sample: Aiyana was out in the field with a notebook and her weapons in hand to study what inhabits the area and their lifestyles until a large animal, not unlike a bear, started to rampage through the forest she was in. "You want a fight? I'll give you one," she courageously said while pulling out her claws. She jumped into the air and came slashing down with one hand close enough to startle the animal, but far enough as not to hurt it. The bear calmed down from the shock, forgetting where it was. It walked away relaxed. "My work here is done," Aiyana told herself while retracting her claws.

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (I was really busy with other things I had to do over here, sorry for the late entrance.)

Name: Kora

Description:
    Having a fair slim slightly-short body is what makes him appear as a kid. He has golden yellow hair, with an artificial black hair strand that lies on top of the right side of his face. He wears shiny black shoulder pads, matching them with a plain black t-shirt. He wears a pair of blue shorts that give him much freedom to run along much more freely and swiftly. He usually appears with a smile to people and rarely appears with a saddened face.

Personality:
    To most people, he acts in a respectful matter. When he gets in a battle, no matter whom or what he is against, he gets very cocky and aggressive. He loves battling, as it lies as one of his favorite hobbies.

Continent: Fasnot

History:
    He used to live in a noble rich family in a mansion at his early child age. His home was attacked by unknown forces, everyone had died, expect Kora. He forced himself to practice his fighting and magic techniques in order to protect himself, as he did not like to fight at this time. As time passed, he grew stronger and braver, now had a passion for fighting and getting into battles. He loved to fight that he even sometimes looks for trouble with high-authorities. Today he wanders among the world, searching for fights and ways to raise his reputation as a "masterful fighter". He also has a secret passion of helping others that relate to him fighting off something or someone.

Weapon: Hidden Katana (An heirloom blade that has been passed from years.)

Element: Fire

Rp Sample:

It was a start of another day at Era, a town where many of our heroes lied about. Psy, our current soon-to-be savior of Era woke up with a freaked out face, "It's just another nightmare… a pretty vivid one too." He got up and quickly fixed up his bed.

He aboard the ship of the Epoch and made his way inside the main bridge. He was called up by Lucca, the girl who organized missions and data. She approached Psy with a warm smile, always to welcome her members in the best way, "Hello Psy, ready to see what mission I have in store for you today? "Always Lucca… so what's the mission this time?" "It's a big one, yes a big one." "Umm… you never give big missions to us, are you sure you want to do this?" "We've been all working for a month! I think you guys are ready to deal with the big ones, wouldn't you agree?" Psy gave a smile, finally happy to ever receive a harder task than what he had received before. They both attended in the Mission Room, where all are to be assigned in all missions that were put available.

Lucca officially gave Psy a B rank mission, the third hardest missions you were able to get in the Epoch. Psy's heart started to race, excited about the mission he was about to experience, "I can't wait to try this one out!" Just after Psy spoke out, a girl entered the room with a noticeable appearance.

"So Lucca, I heard you're giving our members high rank missions?" The girl came closer to the two, gave out a small smile to them. Lucca noticed her appearance, surprised to see her at this particular early hour, "Well look who woke up early today! I'm guessing you want to be assigned right away, Prier?"

"Right away please, I'm going to become stronger with these missions!"
    "Don't get too carried away, you never had took a mission higher than a C… for all we know, these missions could kill you."
    "You know me Lucca… I never back down on these kinds of things."
    "Yeah, since your first mission… that was pretty impressive for a girl like you."
    "I'll take that as a compliment thank you…" Prier rolled her eyes as, she always appeared most with such an attitude.

Lucca adjusted her classes, straitening its position, "Just to be careful and all, I'm both assigning you the requirement of having a partner with you." Both Prier and Psy moved a step back, surprised of the new requirement of the mission. Prier gave an annoying look to Lucca, upset that she wouldn't be able to complete the mission alone, "What?! I don't need anyone to help me along… I can do the stupid mission myself no problem!" Lucca put her hand out to Prier in a way to tell them not to jump to conclusions just yet, "You're acting a bit too confident… and there is no reason to act so reckless in a higher rank mission." Psy took a few steps behind, not wanting to get into the argument of the two. "Jeez… I feel bad for the guy who's going to be Prier's partner," He silently said to himself. Lucca was able to hear Psy and instantly faced him, "Oh yeah, about the whole partner thing with you…" Psy had a feeling he would be in partner with someone rough and stubborn, "And who might that be Lucca?" She put her attention toward Psy than Prier, "Yeah… Prier's your partner on your mission. In fact, you both are assigned in the same mission, so be happy." Psy and Prier purposely made themselves fall onto the ground, now unsatisfied with their mission.

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Name: Chrono Njehar
    Description: Chrono has lightly tanned skin, long brown hair,
    and green eyes. He is slim, but not unhealthily so. As he
    prefers to stay out of the spotlight, he typically wears
    clothing that allows him to blend in, no matter how that is. He
    has no qualms about wearing anything he needs to. All of his
    clothes are loose, both for comfort and to help him hide
    anything he might find lying around. He usually has a smile on
    his face. Usually, he wears a loose green t-shirt and pants
    underneath a many-pocketed (inside and out) trenchcoat. He keeps
    his weapons' sheathes attached to his belt.
    Personality: Chrono is typically very lazy, though he will jump
    at any opportunity to make money. He will protect anyone he
    considers a friend, which is not many people. He is a very
    talkative person, and not prone to staying calm in tense
    situations.
    Continent: Fasnot
    History: Chrono was born in Fasnot, away from any cities, and he
    never even visited one until he was ten. He learned
    swordsmanship from his father, who also gave him his katana.
    Even so, he still grew up to be the lazy and excitable person he
    is today. At the age of fifteen, he began traveling, making his
    way through the world, taking on various jobs whereever he
    stopped. He doesn't really believe what the telepathic message
    he recieved soon after his eighteenth birthday, but he was
    traveling to Tsudet anyway.
    Weapon: Bokken and Katana (one in each hand)
    Element: Water

RP Sample: Chrono scanned the field, his eyes locking on the
    blood-soaked sacks that had been left behind in the bandit's
    hasty escape.

"Steal from me and see what you get," he growled, sheathing bpth
    his swords. He walked over to the sacks and picked them up
    before sitting down, dropping them into one of his inside
    pocket. "I hate it when bandits think they can just walk all
    over me like that."

As Chrono got comfortable against a tree, a strange man at the
    top of it looked down. "Oh yeah," he whispered, "well, you seem
    just a bit too overconfident..."

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Name: Uchiha Kira
    Description: Red eyes, brown hair and wear a protector on both wrist, wear a black shirt with white jacket and a pants in dark blue colour, most of the time he wear watch on his both hand, so he could predict the time head of present
    Personality: When meeting most people, he'll just treat them like garbage, so to remember what had happen to his little sister because of trusting a person, but when people who had a chance to befriend with him, he treated like a very good friend, but its very rare for Kira to even have a friend
    Continent: Dastat
    History: Kira was originally a very kind person, always wanted to have an adventure with his trusted friend but at the age of eight, he trust an unknown lad, who turned out to be a killer, result of Kira's most beloved little sister dead, since then, he stop trusting anyone and act almost like a devil or a grim reaper, people called him "The Lad who resided with Grim Reaper", now at the age of 15, he decided to pursue his dream to go on an adventure, only without one thing, "the people he trust".
    Weapon: Scythe and Dual guns(?)
    Element: Electricity

Rp Sample:
    *At Dasta where Kira recieved Message*
    Kira:So...my dream is going to be a reality huh...??
    Townpeople:Yeah, get out of here,"The lad who resided with Grim Reaper"!!!
    Kira:Shut up, I no need any comments on you untrustworthy humans, even a dog would be trustworthy than you all....
    Townpeople:Why you....!
    *Took out a scythe and pointed at a boat man*
    Kira: I want a boat to sail to Tsudet in Fasnot so hurry up
    Boatman:You're crazy idiot!!The sea is cover with ice so how can you sail boat!?!?
    Kira:Like this...*Grin*
    *Slice the surface of the sea and the whole area of ice were being seperated*
    Kira:So just give me the boat...or I'll take it by forced
    Boatman:Alright then....but what about your parents idiot!?
    Kira:Tell them I'll be back soon
    *Sail the boat and begin his journey to Tsudet*

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Pokefan89- Accepted.
    XxGrezxX- Pending. Your guns have to be very primitive ones, and you have to do an RP sample. I didn't have to do one because I made the RP.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Okay, how about only use when emergency or shooting monster from a long range??

BTW, RP sample added

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Very good. You're accepted as well. BTW you can have guns, they just have to be old school single shot ones. This rp takes place in a land without modern age technology.

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Name: Shoma Alto
    Description: Shoma stands at 6'8 and weighs in at 280 lbs. his skin tone is of molotto complex, and his body build is heavily muscular. His eyes are brown, but they're so dark that they appear pitch black in a distance. He has jet black hair that he keeps short. He wears a black shirt with a dark violet circle on the middle of the chest and dark violet trim on the sleeves. He also wears black jeans and black shoes. The shoes hae streaks of dark violet around them in a flashy pattern. Other things to mention are a silver hoop earring in his left ear, a silver chain around his neck, and a silver watch with a purple tinted lens on his left wrist.
    Personality: Shoma is very arrogent. There's not a single person that he doesn't look down upon. Only if you are able to beat him in combat will he show any signs of humility toward you. Shoma is also very proud of his brute strength. He periodicaly flexes his body to show superiority. He is also impatient, as well as reckless. These traits are the reason why noone really likes Shoma in the Pafhton village. But his size and overall strength prevent people from taking any action against him. But Shoma isn't all bad. He's overall a nice personality. He's actually smarter then his usual demeanor would suggest. He likes to help, but that mostly falls into his showing off. However, perhaps Shoma's strongest positive strength is his determination. He doesn't give up on any task untill it's either complete or it's impossible to continue.
    Continent: Pafhton
    History: Shoma grew up in Pafhton all of his life. He and most of the other boys of the village he grew up in went into training to become warriors. Shoma's physical prowess led him to early success, so it's pretty clear how his arrogance has shaped in due time. In a matter of weeks, Shoma had moved into an advanced training session that had only a few other boys. The others diddn't like Shoma's cockiness,so they decded to gang up on him. The attempt failed, however, and only fed Shoma's ego further. Nowadays, people put up with the arrogance, just to have Shoma around. You see, Shoma is now one of the top fighters in his village now.
    Weapon: Greatsword (two hander)
    Element: Earth (Ground)
    RP Sample: (Will edit shortly)

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • King Cosmic! I was hoping whoever chose the ground element would be a big strong character! You are accepted.

Also, I changed Gad's weapon to a spear since nobody else chose it. :D

We have 6 people now. Sign up's are closed. Let's begin.

~~~~~~

It was a warm day. The boat Gad was one was zipping down the ocean heading towards Fasnot. Gad convinced a man with a boat to give him a ride to Fasnot. It has been 4 days since he recieved the message to head towards Tsudet. Gad stared at the spear he had leaned against the wall. He smiled as he sat down near the railing. It was warm near Fasnot, a lot warmer than Dastat.

"So you know, I can only take you to the nearest beach in Fasnot. You'll have to walk to wherever you're heading from there." Said the man who was taking Gad to Fasnot. Gad looked up and remained quiet for a few seconds. "I know." He said softly. Gad sat there and looked at the nearby landmass. "That must be Fasnot...." He thought. The man edged the boat near a beach and then stoppep. "Well...here we are." The man said while looking at Gad. Gad stood up and grabbed his spear as he hopped off the boat. He looked at the man. "Thank you!" He said to him. The man smiled and nodded as he sailed off.

Gad turned around and looked around him. He then pulled out his map of Fasnot that he brought with him. "OK..........So Tsudet is east from here." Gad said as he put the map up. He then began walking, heading towards Tsudet. His adventure was only beginning.

Years
  • Aiyana was at Fasnot shortly after a day-long boat ride to a beach nearby. "Okay, according to my past experiences with this place, Tsudet should be east of here, so I should be able to make it by nightfall if I hurry," she mumbled to her self. She used her claws to climb a tree to look for a clearing for a quick rest in Tsudet's direction.

"Okay, so there's a clearing about 50 kilometers from here, so that's the best place to rest." Ai jumped to the next tree and the next, keeping her balance by attaching her claws to the tree. She stopped to see a tall man towards Tsudet with a map in hand.

"Headed to Tsudet? Maybe I could come with you if it's okay with you," Aiyana asked, jumping down from the tree she was in.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shoma had reached Fasnot by boat a day earlier. On normal occasions he'd go by foot, but he diddn't feel like wasting any time. He wanted to see some wares that were said to be held only in Fasnot. He saw them, but wasn't too impressed. Shoma had slept near a big building that night and woke up relativly early. Shoma was now ready to return to his village in Pafhton.

"there's nothing more for me here" He said in his usual stuck up goddish tone. "These people all stare at me like they hold a grudge"He said to himself. "But that's okay. They are all smaller than me. I could crush them all with one hand!" He said to himself again as he flexed his right arm. He then walked past a man with a map, and overheard hm speak of Tsudet. "Tsudet, eh?" He thought to himself. "I've heard of that place. I've never been there myself, but I heard of their culture. it sounds like an interesting place."

he then approached the man, who by now had a girl with him. "Excuse me" He said as he stared at the man. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversaion. So you're headed to Tsude, eh? Would you care for some extra company?" He said as he motioned his head around, cricking his neck in several different areas. "I've been meaning to head toward that area myself."

Years
  • "I could use some company on my way there. I was just asking if he would like some company himself," Aiyana replied while watching the man flex his arms as if he was a famous male runway model off-stage.

"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Aiyana. What's your name?" She asked, pulling out her claws and hoping for a fight after seeing the large blade the man was holding. I'd like to test my strength, so if you can, I'd like to fight you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    *Arrived at Fasnot and asking for directions*
    "Okay...maybe they just don't wanna say where is Tsudat...huh??"
    *Looked at two people, one holding a two handed blade and others holding a claw then walk towards them*
    "Excuse me, you two heading to Tsudat??Answer me...."
    *Prepare for taking out his scythe"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back