• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Threats of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
  • OOC: XxGrezxX , put a little more effort into your post please. And 4 lines people, geesh.

Gad looked around at all the people around him and slapped his forehead when the fight broke out. Gad grabbed his spear and swung it around to a point where everyone was threatened. "You guys all need to CALM DOWN!" He said in an excited tone. Gad looked around at all the people. "So...you're all heading for Tsudet...?" He looked down and then put his spear down. "Quit fighting. We all must be here for the same reason.....did you guys recieve a weird message telling you to go to Tsudet? It's obvious why we all ran into each other in this remote area."

Gad leaned against his spear and looked at the others. "Listen, save your fighting for later. We are all here for the same reason....so why not travel together? He looked up at all of them. "My name is Gad. Nice to meet you."

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Chrono stepped away from the fighters, over to Gad. "Ah, a sensible person at last." Chrono held his hand out towards Gad, no longer prepping for a fight. "I'm Chrono Njehar, Gad. It's nice to meet you too." He smiled wide, trying to show him he wasn't like those others. "And yeah, I got some message, if that's what you call it, but I'm going to Tsudet for money reasons. However, I would like to travel with you all."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • "Hey!" Shoma said as he glared down at Gad. "I was only doing what was needed! And that was having a practice spar with Aiyana and Uchiha! I'm not one to blame here." He said as he put his sword down. "At any rate, I agree with you" he said as he looked at Gad dead in the eyes. "Not because of your logic, but because of that thing you stated about the message and Tsudet." He paused to crack his knuckles. "As a matter of fact, I did get a message like that. The incredibly sad thing is that I had a lot of sake that night and I passed it off as a halusination..." He said shamefully It was only when you mentioned that when I realized that I wasn't in la-la land, and that someone actually WAS trying to contact me..." He said as he started to laugh. "And I can't quite say I blame them, either... But enough of that. The one called Gad is right. If this IS why we're gathered here, then we must at least try to get along."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Gad shook Chrono's hand and nodded at Shomo. "....Yes. We all must have got the message! So we need to go to Tsudet in peace. From the looks of it you're all skilled in some form of combat, and if you really want to fight or spar with each other, save it for later." He crossed his arms and stood in silence for a second. "...I don't know why I'm trying to get them to listen to me.....eh. Alright....it's time to head for Tsudet." He stared at the ones who didn't introduce themselves yet and picked up his spear, pointing the blade towards east. "Well, I got the message like the rest of you, and I'm going to Tsudet. Anybody is more than welcome to join me, but I'm going now." And with that said he rested his spear on his shoulder and began walking towards Tsudet.

Years
  • Before anyone could respond, Aiyana had her claws out and was already on top of a tree, jumping to the next and the next. "I'f you're coming, then hurry up. I found a clearing about 25 kilometers from where we are now. If we rest there and hurry to Tsudet, we can make it by nightfall," she assured. "And Gad, your map is pitiful. You need a more recent one since that one looks like it was from fifty years ago." She pulled the case with the map inside out of her kimono and tossed it to Gad. Before anything else was said, Aiyana was already out of sight. She looked back and didn't see Gad, Shoma and Chrono, so she stopped and hung onto the nearest tree to wait for them. She didn't bother waiting for Kira. Especially since he thinks everyone would be useless.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Gad smirked when she threw him the map. "Yeah it's a very old map...thanks for the new one." He smiled as she jumped from tree to tree and made a devilish grin. He grabbed his spear and jumped onto a tree branch. "Nice skills, you move nicely." Gad said to Aiyana. "What's your name?" He said as he jumped around from tree to tree until he got on one near her. "Where did you learn to move so swiftly? I spent many years under strict martial arts training to move and jump how I do....and a few more years to learn how to use a spear at the same time." He laughed and scratched the back of his head. He then looked back and yelled to the others. "Come on guys! Tsudet isn't THAT far!"

Years
  • Aiyana stopped to answer Gad's questions. "I'm Aiyana. Nice to meet you Gad. And I learn on my own by studying in the wild." Aiyana continued jumping at a speed Gad could keep up with. "I learn by studying the habits of tree jumpers. And I learned my martial arts skills that way too. Watching animals defend their territory helped me think. I created my own fighting style that way. It's a deception technique I use when I retract the claws on my left hand. I retract the claws and unsheathe a sword I keep hidden in my kimono. Only you and Shoma know about it now. Shoma got some first-hand knowledge," Aiyana said laughing.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Gad laughed. "Shoma looks like a pretty tough guy actually! I think he would be a great ally, I hope to fight by his side one day. Chrono as well. And you!" He then stopped and looked back. "Come on Aiyana...let's jump down and walk towards the others. We should all stick together." He smiled and then jumped back down, putting his spear back on his back strap. He hit the ground and looked to see the others slowly walking up. He looked up at Aiyana. "Come on Aiyana, if we are all going because of these mind messages, then we should probally learn how to be a team." He said giving her a determined nod.

Years
  • "All right." Aiyana stopped and sat in the tree she was in. "But we need a way for the others to keep up with us Gad. Especially if we're the only ones able to move by trees. I'll meet you at the clearing," she said getting up from her brief break. "I'll see you there. You get them together and have them follow you to the clearing. I know you can help out since you can keep up with me. It shouldn't be too hard compared to how you helped calm Kira down. It's about 20 kilometers east from where we stand right now." Aiyana recontinued jumping from tree to tree, straight to the clearing she was talking about.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Actually, I do too," Chrono said, running ahead of both of them, "And why do you need a map? You can just follow me, seeing as I've been there before." He laughed at them, then jumped just above the treetops, smiling back at them. "If you can keep on seeing me, that is!" He landed back on the ground, still running faster than the others were tree hopping. 'Course,' he thought, 'that will probably happen, cause a how tired I'm gonna be soon.'

Years
  • "it won't be hard to keep up with you. And you're looking like you're going to crash pretty soon. You need something to eat," Aiyana said as she sped up and threw a bag of warm biscuits towards Chrono. "It may not be much but it'll have to do. It'll help you keep up." Aiyana started speeding up and was soon out of everyone's sight again. It wasn't long before she'd seen the clearing. "There. I'll take a break and wait for everyone there." She stopped in one of the trees near the clearing and jumped down to walk the rest of the way to it. "Well, I've got some extra supplies left and I still need to test my own strength," Aiyana said while she revealed her claws and bolted towards the trees surrounding the clearing. She ran full speed within minutes and appeared as if she was teleporting from tree to tree, cutting every single one of them as she passed.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Gad smiled and closed his eyes with a sigh. "I guess I'll gather the others and meet BOTH of them down there." He crossed his arms and leaned against a tree, waiting for the others to make it to him. While he was waiting he had time to think. "I hope those two are OK out their....I'm sure they can fend for themselves, but there are probally beast deeper in the forest....These guys need to hurry up so we can make it to the clearing." He sat back up and saw the others getting closer and closer. He grabbed his spear and walked towards them. "Come on guys. Aiyana and Chrono went ahead, let's go after them."

Years
  • "You know," Aiyana started telling herself, "I need something other than inanimate objects to help me train. But at least I know my pace." Aiyana stopped dashing long enough to think. "I guess I should go back to get them, but knowing Gad, he'll be here in just a few seconds with Shoma and Kira. Kira I could care less about than any one of us. He's so self-absorbed." Aiyana restarted dashing, but she didn't appear as if she was moving. She again looked like she was teleporting from place to place, but her stance didn't change. She looked at her pose and after one dash, she checked again. It hadn't altered. "Well, if I can do this, I wonder what else I can do," she thought to herself as she dashed once more. She ended up high in the air where she couldn't see the ground until she started to dash again, where she was at the top of a high tree. She looked around and saw Gad with the others, running toward the clearing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Kira sprint to the first while telling Gad something,"You know, something.....is not right here, there's nothing here but trees and us, no animals nor humans....something must be wrong.",Kira then sprint up to the top of the tree and look at the area around him,"As expected, there is no sight of any live here.....", then dashed to the ground and said,"Well, its almost dark, lets just rest for now til day break, if we reached Tsudat without rest, we'll be too weak to battle any creatures" Kira make a tent for at least 5 people to sleep in,"One of us need to sleep outside so who wants to??"

Years
  • "I'm going to head to Tsudet. I'll meet with you there," Aiyana said while revealing the claws on both of her hands and jumping into a tree. Before anyone could respond, she had disappeared further into the forest, appearing to teleport the entire way there. "Okay. Let's see. If I keep moving about at this pace, I'll make it to Tsudet by... midnight." She stopped for a few seconds to see the tent Kira set up, but she could not, so she continued jumping from tree to tree, moving quicker and quicker with each step she had made. "It's about 3 hours until midnight, so I think I have plenty of time. But I guess I should stop and eat for a minute." Aiyana stopped and sat down in one of the trees to pull a small bag of buns out of her kimono. She started eating one until she heard a strange sound. "What? I hear marching. I better make it to Tsudet quick." She finished eating and bolted to Tsudet, still going faster and faster with every step.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Early in the mourning, Kira was awoke by the sound of marching from the north, knowing its dangerous to be here since the difference between night and day in this forest, he woke everyone up and said,"Lets get moving, who knows who is the one who keep marching" Before the party could move out, they were surrounded by a group of bandit,"Hand over your money if you value your life" Kira replied,"Really, then you better run before we decided to kill you..." Kira take out his scythe after annouce that he would kill them

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Chrono put the biscuits into one of his many pockets, and continued running. Suddenly, he seemed to disappear and then he reappeared near Aiyana, running faster. "Think you can go fast?" he yelled to her, munching on an apple as he ran. "Well, take a look at me!" With that, he seemed to teleport again, this time to the top of the trees, where he continued running. 'Hope I don't have to stop for awhile,' he thought, 'I'll probably sleep for a whole day!'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back