• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Threats of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Yeah, we are. What's it to you? Are you coming too? I'd like to test your strength first if you are." Aiyana was already readied for a fight. Aiyana slightly unsheathed the sword she hid under her kimono. She jumped back, dragging her claws on the ground as she went back.

"Ready? 'Cause I'm wanting a good fight." Aiyana had an elated look on her face as if she welcomed this new person. "I need to test my strength too, so any time you want, you can make a first move."

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    "Hmph, you go first, I don't want people saying that I bully gals though"
    *Put his scythe on the ground*
    "You make you move then"
    *Eye turn more red than usual*

Years
  • "Alright then," Aiyana yelled while running toward the man, dragging her claws on the ground the whole time until she reached him, where she lifted her claws and slashed him. She was stopped in her tracks by the large scythe the man was holding.

"I guess you're better than you look with that scythe of yours." Aiyana was still smiling, even though she was blocked by the scythe. She wasn't surprised. She was used to this kind of treatment at the start of the fights she gets into.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Chrono was heading through the woods when he came across a small group, one member of which had a map. He listened for a while, waiting to hear their destination. "Well," he said upon hearing the information he wanted, "I might not have to deal with so many bandits." He stepped over to them, hands on his bokken, ready to fight, just in case.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shoma looked as Aiyana and a boy began to strike fighting poses. "Gee, leave me in the dust, why don't you." he said as he lifted his enormous blade in the air. "To answer your question Aiyana, my name is Shoma." he said as he smirked at the two and hopped bck a bit. "And since we're all here, why don't we make this a triple threat?" he said as he gripped the hilt of his greatsword."That is, of course, if you think you can handle the awesome might of myself and my trusty sword here..." he said arrogantly as he laughed and struck a fighting pose of his owm.

Years
  • Aiyana looked over to Shoma and saw him strike a fighting pose and seperated herself from the boy with the scythe.

"All right then. A triple threat it is." Aiyana retracted the claws on her left hand while running toward Shoma and right before she had brought up her right claws, she pulled a hidden blade out of her kimono and slashed Shoma while he was distracted by Aiyana's claws.

"Ready?" Aiyana shouted while bolting to Shoma.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Warning 1;

Paragraphs minimum guys. 4 lines. Paragraphs. Whatever you want to call it. I've told some people here more than once, so honestly. It's not that hard. <_<

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Hey," Chrono said, smiling at the group, "My name's Chrono. Mind if I travel with ya'll?" He walked closer to them, still keeping his hand on his bokken and his eyes on the trio who were fighting. 'I hope I don't get pulled into that fight,' he thought, 'I really don't feel like it after those bandits.' He looked at all of them, smiling wide, attempting to gain their confidence and hoping he was succeeding. "I can fight," he added, "if that's an issue."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shoma was directing his attention to Aiyana's claws. Hesaw her jump forward, and prepared to defend. Then Aiyana pulled out a hidden blade. Shoma's eyes dialated, and he stepped to the side. The blade grazed his left shoulder. Shoma grabbed the wound with his right hand.

"I never saw that coming..." Shoma said as he returned his right hand to the hilt of his sword. "You have skills, Aiyana. However, you lack severly in percision and power." He said as he lifted his gigantic blade in the air. "Now prepare to taste defeat!" he said as he swung his blade at Aiyana hard.

Years
  • Aiyana retaliated quickly, putting her clawed hand on the flat edge of her sword and pulled up a guard against Shoma's sword and pushed back as hard as she could. "Okay. I see you have decent reflexes. That's a good thing for a huge guy like you," She said while pushing back. "I guess that this is going to be an awesome fight. But right now, we need to lower our strength or else..." Aiyana let up on her guard a little bit and was being pushed back a little. "I'm only testing our strength. We can let up just a little to show that it isn't our full power. There's no reason we should be fighting at our best."

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    "Man....you guys really love to be killed huh???"
    Kira Holding the scythe and dash in between the two of them
    "I don't need battle lovers to be my guides to Tsudat so DIE!!"
    Slash the two high up in the air and been slashed again and the two party been slashed to distance away from different directions
    "People like these two is only a burden if I join them...."

Years
  • Before the new boy could finish his attack, Aiyana jumped out of Shoma's range and stopped the scythe with her own blade and claws. She pushed away the weapon and stood still, retracting the claws on her right hand and re-sheathing her sword. "Listen. I'm only testing everyone's strength. Apparently, all you have is reflex. Shoma has only power and decent reflexes from what I can tell." Aiyana was annoyed by the boy's last comment. "And you think we'd be a burden? I know this place like the back of my hands. I've been here and created an alternate map to every town from every town and forest." Aiyana pulled a small case out of her kimono and pulled out a map inside it. It had accurate directions to every town, accurate drawings of the towns, and information of the towns as well on the back. She started walking off towards Tsudet, all the while thinking these people would be helpless without any training.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    "Is that all you two can do??Dude!I think elder these days are weaker"
    The one Aiyana slashed was an illusion created by lightning speed, while the real Kira was behind her, point the tip of the scythe to her neck
    "Name's Uchiha Kira...now that you had witnessed my basic battling style its time you tell me how to get to Tsudat..even your high speed movement couldn't get away from my scythe's speed now that its tip is pointing your neck, understand?"
    Kira since the battle had start, thinking on how these people could save the world with only power and reflex

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shoma let up on Aiyana. "Fine then" He said as he turned to Uchiha. "You only want to practice, that's fine with me" He said as he backed up a step rom Aiyana and Uchiha. "But if there's one thing you don't want to do, it's name calling!" he said as he lifted his blade toward Uchiha. You think I'm not worthy of being a comrade to you? Do you know how many people would want nothing better than to decapitate me right now? A whole freaking lot! And you know what's keeping them from doing that?" He asked as he lifted his sword high. "My massive stature! They're afraid, little man, and sho is half of the people in this side of the country!" He said as he put the sword down. But I guess we're through here..." He said as he followed Aiyana...

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Chrono continued to watch the fighters, highly amused. "If you really know the area, you don't need maps." He stepped up to Shoma, testing him, seeing how much he liked fighting. "I mean, maps are just useless." He laughed quietly. "Just another thing to lose, ya know." He smiled in the large man's face, practically daring him to attack, though he hoped he wouldn't. He didn't know if his bokken would be enough against such a sword. He might have to draw his katana.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    "....One must finished a battle when one had started"
    Dash to Shoma in speed and grab Shoma's neck
    "I say, why not we'll see who is much weaker in terms of overall, be it either you die or I"
    Red black aura appear surrounding Kira as if were summoning something
    "....Heh, I'll let you off then...but you must tell me where is Tsudat..i might join you but testing will not be the option..."
    The Aura disapper and let go of Shoma's neck
    "Oh yeah, whats your name, the one who dared that guy to attack you??"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • OOC: No one dared him. Though I understand who you're talking about now.

IC: My name's Chrono Njehar," Chrono said, "and I'm not daring anyone." He stayed close to Shoma, still ready to fight, or run, whichever was nessesary. "You are?" He turned away from the big guy, smiling now at Uchiha, not realizing that his name had already been mentioned. 'This guy seems a little too rough,' Chrono thought, 'but I'm kinda used to rought types.'

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    "Kira....Uchiha Kira's the name and I guess you don't have to be afraid of me"
    Look at Aikara as if like Kira and her want to wage a war out of it.
    "Hey gal, we'll see who could make a winner out of a battle, you and me"
    Look at Chorono and whisper something.
    "You know where's Tsudat??"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back