• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
granted but you must stick with it forever and use it on every forum you visit >:]

i wish for a Muller corner yoghurt strawberry flavour

RCMF13

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
Granted, but you must climb mount Everest, fly to London with a jetpack, drink a cup of tea, teleport yourself to New York city, then make at least 5 new friends while there. Then, you must sleep for 5 hours EXACTLY, and that sleep must be on a bed made out of twigs and leaves. Then, you must win 1 million pound. Then, go to turnback cave, and it should be sitting there, on the top of a pillar which you must climb. To do this, go out and buy a ladder, and some safety equipment. You should get to a ledge on the pillar, of you approach from the right side. You will then be teleported to the top of the pillar, but the Muller corner strawberry flavour yoghurt will be poisoned :(

I wish I could think up loads more things like that ^

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Granted but every time you want to use them you must sit and watch grass grow
for 24 hours

i wish turtles were faster than bunnies :D

RCMF13

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
Granted, but whenever a rabbit beats a turtle in a race, you must shred £1000 and chuck it in the bin.

I wish I could find somewhere else to post on these forums.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Granted, but the get in a car crash, and can't see that better world. :( That's not good.

I wish that Giovanni had a Raichu.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Granted, but you started with a Totodile, and just lost your one chance to beat Giovanni before Celebi transported you back to the present.

I wish I could melt into Jell-O and return to normal form at will.

Years
Granted, but then your day is green for the rest of your life and you have to become vegetarion

I wish i grew atleast 6.5 feet tall just 5 more inches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back