• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
A WILD PAIR APPEARED!

I would like to reserve the Emerald Gear while I work on my sign up. I need to think about some things for my character still.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
And my SU is complete. I'm sorry about the RP sample, nothing was flowing as well as it wanted to. Let me know what you think!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
And my SU is complete. I'm sorry about the RP sample, nothing was flowing as well as it wanted to. Let me know what you think!

Loving your SU *-*
And there's nothing wrong with the RP sample, I loved it!
You are officially accepted ^^
Here's Riolu's info:

447.gif
(Reese)
Male/Prankster
Foresight/Endure/Counter/Force Palm

So far, there's 11 accepted characters. This means I can post the IC thread soon. So, expect to see the IC thread up sometimes this weekend. The rest of you that didn't get to finish your SUs by then, will have to catch up I guess xD But I can no longer keep people waiting. There's been a whole week for SUs and stuff ^^

Oh and remember to let me know when you finished your SU, especially if you started posting it pages back and kept adding to it there. I do check daily, but there's chances I might miss stuff >.<

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Hooray! Thank you! This will be fun. Time to get back to the rp scene! ^_^

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Well I got all of my Thanksgiving HW and projects done, as well as the fact that Thanksgiving falls on an odd day this year so I have an extremely long thanksgiving break ^^. I will be able to resume my writing as well as have plenty of free time for IC.
This will be great!

Years
I'd like to reserve a spot, please!

Name:
Josh "Lakitu" Hirosan

Pokégear Choice:
Gastly Edition

Appearance:
Josh is a scrawny boy, standing at 5'3. He has long, brown hair and a black toboggan covering it, like there's a secret under it. He has piercing green eyes, eyes that seem to stare into your soul when he looks at you. He has a rather light tan complexion, and a straight face always. He wears a white button up shirt (unbuttoned), and a black shirt under it. He has a few bracelets on his left wrist, one red and one white. He also carries a green, one strap shoulder bag. He has black jeans on, the jeans torn a little bit, but otherwise nice and clean. He also has white shoes, which tend to be (unnaturally) clean.

Personality:
He's a bit of the silent type, but not dead-silent. He may talk once in a while, if someone else is talking to him, but other than that, he never talks. He's also quite relaxed, slouching in his chair when he's getting lectured. But despite his teenagery-like personalty, he's always been interested in the rumors of old Johto. How rural it was, nature seen everywhere (except Goldenrod City, of course), and he's always wanted to see it with his own eyes.

Starter Pokémon:
Chestnut (Chespin)

Chespin_zps9771e573.png

(Female)

Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality:
Chestnut is silent, just like Josh, except she shows lack of interest most of the time. When something upsets her, she just sighs and kicks the dirt up. Although she is quiet, her attacks are potentially deadly, usually defeating a Pokemon of the same strength in less than five turns. She also never backs down from a fight, even when it looks like she has no will to battle.

Roleplay Sample:
"Chestnut, can you hurry? We gotta leave for Professor Lyra's office." Josh said, pacing a bit quicker than he usually does. The Spiny Nut Pokemon was training on a doll dummy of a Fennekin, which was a gift from a friend before it became Chestnut's training doll. The Pokemon nodded her head no, and then continued tackling and slashing at the doll. "Well, please hurry. I wanna get to the Lab so that we can get out of this town and see Johto." Josh told the feisty Chespin. The Pokemon then sighed, and nodded her head as if she was saying "Let's go, then, smart guy". Josh then ran downstairs, with the Pokemon following him from behind, and ran to the exit of his house. "Ah-ah-ah! Where do you think you're going, mister?" Josh's mother yelled right when Josh reached the door. "Mom, I'm going to get a Pokedex from Professor Lyra. Is there a problem with that?" He said, a look of impatience on his face. She then sighed, "No, there isn't... it's just, I don't want you to go out into the world and get hurt. You know how dangerous this region's gotten in the-" "Yea, yea, yea, the region's gotten dangerous, people are mugging others atleast once a month, there are punks who offer you drugs, yada-yada-yada. Can I go now?" Josh asked, now tapping his foot. She said again, and said, "Fine. But don't come back and tell me I didn't warn you." But she turned to see Josh had already left, the door still swinging wide open.​

If I could make some improvements, just tell me, and I'll fix them. ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
LakituBroz, you're accepted ^^

Here's Chespin's info:

chespin_sprite_by_kyle_dove-d5qvm74.png
(Chestnut)
Female/Overgrow
Tackle/Growl/Vine Whip/Leech Seed

By the way guys, even though it might seem I skipped a move or two when choosing your starters' movesets, your Pokémon can learn those moves whenever during your role play. With no levels, learning moves comes a bit more naturally than it does in the games and a Pokémon can learn the moves regardless of the level requirement.

Just remember, when you want your Pokémon to learn a new move, you should talk to a GM about it first.

HUGE NEWS!

The IC thread has now been POSTED!
Just gotta wait for Mod approval now ^^

Last edited:
Years
LakituBroz, you're accepted ^^

Here's Chespin's info:

chespin_sprite_by_kyle_dove-d5qvm74.png
(Chestnut)
Female/Overgrow
Tackle/Growl/Vine Whip/Leech Seed

By the way guys, even though it might seem I skipped a move or two when choosing your starters' movesets, your Pokémon can learn those moves whenever during your role play. With no levels, learning moves comes a bit more naturally than it does in the games and a Pokémon can learn the moves regardless of the level requirement.

Just remember, when you want your Pokémon to learn a new move, you should talk to a GM about it first.

HUGE NEWS!

The IC thread has now been POSTED!
Just gotta wait for Mod approval now ^^

*Gasp* I'm so excited! I can't wait to start on the roleplay! It'll be so much fun... also, tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I'll try to fix it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Johto Mysteries SU

Name: Kiki

Pokégear Choice: Midnight

Appearance: Kiki is a tall lad with fair hair, dyed a luxurious blue and of a decent length, down over his ears, yet styled to perfection with thick bundles spiked in a even places to match his jagged personality.
Spoiler:

His eyes are a piercing purple and show no light in them, like dark orbs in a plain of snow-like white. His face and complexion show much youth, and life yet to live, and his mouth is of a perfect size and makes him look naturally handsome. He is quite muscular, and of a thin build, with perfect sized arms and legs you would expect from someone of that build. He wears a black t-shirt with places of a lush red and casual jeans, along with his converse boots and often a red jacket. He also wears a black expensive watch that he treasures dearly.

Personality: Kiki's name is actually Kieran, but he doesn't mind being called Kiki, as he thinks it brings out the cuteness in his heart. He is very often a fine fellow, speaking politely and confidently to all those he deems worthy to hear him, yet he has a somewhat darker side, not caring about bugs and insects too much and small little things such as not caring if he's standing on plants makes people view him as somewhat arrogant, and when he begins to argue often violence is his idea of winning. His darker personality usually shows up either when he's alone or annoyed, but most of the time he will be calm and quiet. He enjoys music as much as the next person, and has a considerable taste for fish, his favorite being smoked feebas. He has never really viewed pokémon as something he has wanted to do, he wanted a casual life, easy-going kind where he spends each day with friends and family, however his taste for adventure got him thinking about the possibilities of travelling with a pokémon. His friends all had pokégears, he could easily call them from a pc. Soon his mind was considering all kinds of things, such as what he would need. Suddenly Kiki had to become an organised person, but he learned quickly, and that's his last skill, his organisation is excellent.

Starter Pokémon: Absol

Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality: Absol is a very calm pokémon, and looks down on other pokémon often, turning his head away from foes he doesn't deem strong. He is quite arrogant yet can be very caring and selfless. It wants to help out in as many ways as possible, and trusts it's trainer well. He would never betray his trainer.

Roleplay Sample: The dark fog spread across the misty sky, enshrouding me and my partner. The full moon seemed to dance with every whistle of wind that passed by, as did the clouds that followed the path of the wind. Never before had I seen such a sight, for the darkness of the world seemed to behold light within every corner, the glorious moon and the patterns that were created by the rolling clouds were enough to make me smile a little. I carry on home, ignoring the few complaining people. "You shouldn't be out this late!" They say that all the time, it's starting to get old. Now I've know my partner for about a day, I think it was time to show it to my parents. I open the door slowly, and absol follows, his tail dragging against the floor nervously.
"Mum," I say, nervously twisting my feet, "The professor entrusted me with a pokémon." She laughs.
"I know," she says, "I accepted a short while ago, I think it's time you saw the world for yourself." I'm not sure, but I might have shed a tear there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I had been thinking and I have a question about inventory. Starting out what are we looking at money wise? I don't think anyone has posted towards that yet.
Oh right xD good question. I completely forgot about the money <.< Lyra will be giving each trainer 3000 P along with the starter kit. I'll edit the first post to include that when I manage to get on a computer
Can I reserve please :) Just as I read the rules and stuff :)

I think I'll reserve midnight...

Sure you can ^^ tha Midnight one's yours ^^

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Finally done with the SU and the Roleplay Sample in particular. I had the most part of it done for a while, but only got around to finsihing it now. I doubt that all of my posts will be that long, and it was quite rushed at the end but I'd appreciate you checking it out, it's all open to change.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Crimson0191 and TurkishDelight, you are both accepted ^^

Though, Crimson, do you think you can switch from 1st person to 3rd person? Most everyone's using 3rd person in the RP and a sudden swap to 1st Person might confuse a few people. Your SU also looks kind of rushed and everything's crammed up together. Maybe you can look around a bit and include some basic spacing between paragraphs and all? I know you have a whole lot of potential and that's why you're accepted despite the issues I had with your SU and particularely, your RP Sample.

Here's your Pokémon's info:

klefki.png
(Minerva)
Magician
Tackle/Fairy Lock/Fairy Wind

359.gif

Male/Pressure
Scratch/Feint/Quick Attack/Pursuit

Oh and guys?

BE CAREFUL NOT TO METAGAME about the PokéGear and all. I only had everyone choose one now to avoid conflicting posts in the IC in the case of people choosing the same one. Sure, you can try to fight over them IC, but eventually your characters will settle for the one you picked during sign-up.

And careful with reaching the Lab too fast. The Complex is huge and Lyra's Lab is right in the middle. The mountain route towards the complex (which both those that posted seemed to overlook) is not that easy to get through either and not THAT short.

So please pay attention to the tiny details ^^

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Quick clarification: we can't catch Pokemon until we meet Lyra, right?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Sorry, your right it was rushed. I wanted to start right away because I hard you had already posted the IC thread, sorry about that, and I shall TRY to use third person but I'm not the best at it. :) Thanks anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Quick clarification: we can't catch Pokemon until we meet Lyra, right?

Well, you don't really have PokéBalls, do you? xDD So the answer's no ^^

Sorry, your right it was rushed. I wanted to start right away because I hard you had already posted the IC thread, sorry about that, and I shall TRY to use third person but I'm not the best at it. :) Thanks anyways.

Well, I honestly came back to the RP scene not even two weeks ago and look at me now xD I'm doing things I didn't think I was capable of, like proper spacin g and giving RP advice xD

I'm sure that once you get the hang of it, 3rd person will be easy for you to RP in ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back