• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéComm Get-Together 11

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
Years
  • I have...no idea what's going on. But it sounds a lot like candy! *starts digging in the trash can and finds a ticket*

Okay, I'm on the hype train!

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • I've been on PC since 2009 (I stopped using my other account since I didn't really post much with that) and I have not joined anything like this before. I guess I'll join this time >w<

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • All the events look wonderful, particularly the whole Survivor thing...I can't keep still waiting. I'll definitely be there! :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Nobody suggested it, so there's no event this year.
    Why not? That would be a fun event; I actually have helped two people (one in Gen. V and one in Gen. VI) create teams based entirely on Eggs, from which they go through their challenge of beating the game. As both have found, I create good Eggs. :)

Also, it might not have been suggested because people assumed it was coming back. Frankly, I had no idea myself.

Years

• He answered this question - no one suggested it! Almost all of the events were submitted by the members; it may seem like all events return every year, but it's usually because the event was popular last year, and the host decided to submit it again.

So excited to participate in as many events as I possibly can! Everything looks great :]

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    He answered this question - no one suggested it! Almost all of the events were submitted by the members; it may seem like all events return every year, but it's usually because the event was popular last year, and the host decided to submit it again.
    Keep in mind it's just my opinion that someone thought it might be happening automatically again, and thus not suggest it again. Of course, I'm sure that user will be suggesting it every year from now on...

However, if the Egg Challenge thing sounds like a good idea, I can start breeding a multitude of random Pokémon Eggs for an organizer to set up for a random Egg Challenge game. I'm sure I can get 100 ready for that. But if not needed as an activity, so be it.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!
    First GT what what??
    Yeah! Gonna troll you with my cahttyness on skype, and my weird accent, and my lame jokes, and fail miserabley in the challenge, and stuff, but yay!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Keep in mind it's just my opinion that someone thought it might be happening automatically again, and thus not suggest it again. Of course, I'm sure that user will be suggesting it every year from now on...

However, if the Egg Challenge thing sounds like a good idea, I can start breeding a multitude of random Pokémon Eggs for an organizer to set up for a random Egg Challenge game. I'm sure I can get 100 ready for that. But if not needed as an activity, so be it.

The initial planning thread included every default event, down to the chat thread. I don't see how it would be assumed that it's on some special list that wasn't written or suggested anywhere haha.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I don't know where to sign up, so I'll post what I want to participate in.

PokeCommuniy Survivor

GT11 Chat

Small Writing Competition

GT11 Pokemon Challenge

Kitty Scavenger Hunt

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    The initial planning thread included every default event, down to the chat thread. I don't see how it would be assumed that it's on some special list that wasn't written or suggested anywhere haha.
    See, that thread I did not know about. LOL

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Here are the events I want to do...

PokeCommunity Survivor
    (Maybe) Mario Kart 8 Tournament
    Pokemon Battling Tournament
    Get-Together Trivia Competition

Back