• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Danger above

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
"Damn, why are you girls all so stubborn?" Ranger groaned and leaned back, looking at the ampharos. "Please explain to me why I can't simply be bandaged up and just wait for it to heal? I would rather wait months than have someone lose as much skin as I did."

Years
"Your skin cells simply aren't healthy enough to regenerate on their own. You need some healthy skin to compensate," Ashuro explained to Ranger. "Lu-Lu's skin is perfect for the job, and she will heal very soon after the transplant. Of that, I'm certain." The Ampharos walked over to Melrose and took the needle out of her arm. "Good job, Agent Thunder. I expected you to be a little more scared, to be honest."
"I killed several Seviper and I don't even feel bad about it," Melrose whiffed. "Besides, it wasn't that hard. There was just a little needle stung in my arm. No big deal."

zapdos926

Years
Ranger finally gave in. "Fine. I still don't like this at all, and what makes my skin cells weak im comparison to hers? I don't some sort of disease."

Years
(Make longer posts please)

Ashuro sighed. "No, you don't, but the impact with the ground did worsen the condition really bad. That's why we need healthy skin cells."
Melrose glanced upwards and became a little dizzy. "Ashuro, getting sick over here..." she groaned.
"Stay conscious, Melrose," Ashuro hurried over to her side. "Caitlin, aid her, I'm going to give Ranger Melrose's blood," he said with a slightly worried voice.
Caitlin nodded and rushed toward her friend.
Ashuro attached the pint of blood to Ranger with a needle.

zapdos926

Years
(I would if I could think of anything...)

Ranger winced as the need was stuck into his arm. He watched with worry as Melrose spoke; he had already protected her so much and now she was going to pass out because the blood needed for him was probably half of what was in her small body, at least that's how it seemed it would be to Ranger. The red flygon sighed and tilted his head back, looking up at the sky.
"This has not been a fun day..."

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
"This has not been a fun day..."
'Too right' thought Leftie. He looked at the others, and decided that they wouldn't miss him if he went off for a bit. He made his way up to a protruding rock and muttered an incantation. He shot forward and headed off towards a forest clearing. He soon spotted a nice one, It had some shade; lots of fruits and a small lake. It looked very peaceful. He touched down as quietly as he could and relaxed, the warm sun beating down upon his face. He munched on an apple and was content to admire the scenery for a while. He was happy, for the first time in what seemed like years, but was really only about 3 days.
'Probably the quantum crap I just went through' he thought. Relaxing and laying back, he soon fell asleep...

(Guys, Leftie is going to be out of the RP for a bit as he is currently sleeping, but Anne is going to be here still. When we are about to leave Leftie will rejoin us, just thought you might want to know!)

Years
(Pokeman: All right, thanks for letting me know
Zapdos: I'm sorry...)

Melrose looked at Ranger with her blurry vision. She gave a comforting smile. "Don't worry..." she sang. "About a thing... Cause every little thing, is gonna be all right. You taught me to sing whenever something bad happens, so... sing," she said to Ranger in a reassuring tone.
Caitlin looked at her friend and gave a smile as well. "That's the Melrose I used to know, girl. You know, before Chii..."
Melrose swallowed, thinking of her dead sister made her even more dizzy. She passed out.
"Oh, dammit, Melrose..." Caitlin caught her friend with the help of her vines. "I'm sorry... Come on, wake up!" She became even more concerned. "Ashuro, she's out!"
Ashuro finished the blood transplant and turned to Caitlin. "Oh no!" he yelped. "Give her berry juice, quickly!"
"Do I look like a living berry plant?" Caitlin snapped.
"Uhm..." Ashuro hesitated, the Bayleef was enraged enough already.

zapdos926

Years
Ranger did begin to hum quietly, but froze when he saw Melrose collapse. If only he could move or do anything besides watch...
"Can you give any of her blood back?" he asked, turning to Ashuro.

Years
"That will lead to your death!" Ashuro protested. "She just a tiny pokémon compared to you, a pint of blood is nothing to you but to Melrose... She just isn't able to stand it yet, but she will learn over time. All agents are supposed to be capable of blocking out pain."
Caitlin tried to wake her buddy up but in vain. "Yeah, but Ashuro, this isn't about pain, Melrose has lost too much blood! You should've known that she wouldn't stay conscious after this!"

zapdos926

Years
"Yea Doctor Know it All. Didn't think that through as well as you should have, hmm? Blood loss isn't something you just 'get used to.' It's something that requires treatment," Ranger glared at Ashuro. He knew that the ampharos was only trying to help him, but if it hurt anyone, particularly Melrose, in the process, it wasn't worth it to Ranger.

Years
"She'll be all right," Ashuro concluded after a short examination. "She's not mortally injured or anything, like you. Melrose is skilled in blocking out pain or such, I expect her to come to in three... two... one..."
Melrose blinked to the sunlight. "What happened?" she groaned, sitting up straight and supporting her head with her paws.
"You lost consciousness after Ashuro took your blood for Ranger's transplant. I hope you're okay," Caitlin smiled at her. "Glad you came to."
"Well, that explains a lot. I feel better, thank you. Not that dizzy anymore and stuff..."

Back