• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Danger above

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
  • "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" cried a terrified Leftie as he made th terrifying drop from what appeared to be the top of a waterfall.
    "Leftie!" Leftie looked ahead and saw Melrose looking at him from the safety of the nearby bank. He realised that she was in a battle with Deapai and,realising that she needed help gravely, he called out:
    "Anne!". She understood and fell towards him while he charged up the most powerful energy ball that he had ever created, and when Anne got close enough he grabbed onto her, told Anne to hold on and fired.

The resulting explosion shook the ground and caused Leftie and Anne, flailing trying desperately to keep hold of each other to shoot towards land and make an extremely graceful landing considering the situation that they were in. Leftie called out to a shocked Melrose:
    "Am I late?".

Years
  • "Despair is gone. He vanished," Melrose said when she gained ground, sensing Leftie's fear of the specter. "I was in battle with Midnight and Moira, two other enemies of mine. They ambushed me and almost killed Ranger. You actually came to my help, Leftie. Thank you," she smiled at him. Her angel wings vanished into her back and she became her old self again. She was glad that Leftie seemed to be all right. She glanced at Anne after a small silence. "Who might you be?" she asked her. She actually wanted to get back to the battlefront and defeat Midnight and Moira as soon as possible. She gazed upwards from the waterfall and saw the Umbreon and Espeon, keeping a keen eye on them, waiting for her to return.
    "Damn," Melrose scolded. "I hate them."

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Mortimer

Mortimer silently watched Lu-Lu work on the Flygon's side. She removed the stones carefully. She took her time, but from the way her brow creased before removing a stone it looked like it was due to her being careful. It took a while, but the Medicham had finished removing the stones and nodded to the group. Her hands were bloodied from her work, but that was nothing compared to the blood on Ranger's side.

Mortimer did not know what it was, but he suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. This feeling drew his eyes to the crevices behind his back. Mortimer turned his head to see a floating globule of water hanging just above one of the Camerupt's volcanic gaps. Mortimer froze out of fear and turned to Caitlin, who looked like she was channeling magic. Or at least he assumed she was using magic to do what she was doing. The water began to boil and Caitlin moved the water away from Mortimer. The Camerupt let out a large sigh of relief as the Bayleef soaked the towel and began cleaning Ranger's wounds.

Lu-Lu

Lu-Lu walked up to Caitlin as she cleaned Ranger's blood.
    "May I?" Lu-Lu asked as she presented her bloodied hands to Caitlin. Lu-Lu took the towel in her hands and cleaned up the dried blood before handing the towel back.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • "Ok... Melrose,Anne,Anne,Melrose. Now I'm guessing that the Espeon an Umbreon over there smIling very smugly at you are midnight and moira, and I also guess that you don't really like them, do you?" Leftie didn't wait for a response, continuing by saying
    "Now, they don't look like the type that I would really want to get to know any more then I have to in which case... I have an idea" he turned to Anne and whispered something in er ear, nodding she began to chant while he stood there, charging up power in his palms, all the while making harmless chit-chat with Meltose before yelling without warning:

"Srenyarhror thryssta riiiisa!" before firing out a colossal green beam of pure energy in conjunction with a powerful magical Leaf fired by Anne, the shot was there in an instant and engulfed the observers in smoke.
    "That ought a do SOME damage" he said, this time to Melrose.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Ranger looked back at Caitlen. "At best I'll still be able to fly," he corrected, "Yes, flygon heal quickly, but a bad gash is one thing. I just had a chunk of my body torn off. Things like that don't just heal and grow back, they take months just for a full scar to form. Do you not understand that I am now missing enough of my body that a bone was exposed?" he was starting to get angry. This Bayleef was acting like he would be just fine in a few days. He might never be able to fly again because of how unbalanced his body would be. Ranger caught himself before he made an outburst.
    "Sorry," he sighed, "Thank you for the clean up. I appreciate it, but you don't understand how drastic this is for me. This is like Melrose losing her tail, only worse, because it could mean living or dieing for me. Melrose can live without her tail, but if I'm unbalanced, I may never fly again. That is how flygon survive, and if I can't... I'll be dead within the month I've recovered."

Years
  • "I was just trying to calm you down a little," Caitlin admitted to the Flygon. "But I'll be trying my very best to help you heal. I assure you; you will be able to fly again. I will do whatever it takes," she promised him. She took another good look at the injuries and noticed some very odd biting marks. "Ranger, not to help you memorize anything traumatic, but did Midnight... you know, try to eat you?" she asked while grimaching. She was definitely suspicious about the small wounds in his throat. This couldn't be a good sign.

Melrose yelped and fell backwards when Leftie and Anne fired their attack. She got up on her feet straight after that. "Dang, I have to learn that spell as well!" she cheered. She gazed upwards and saw that both Midnight and Moira had vanished. They were gone with the wind, or so she thought.
    Midnight had pulled Moira out of the range of the attack, but was heavily injured the instant he was hit. There was no doubt about it: he shielded his daughter from certain doom.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • "Buggering son of a-, argh!" Leftie yelled, Midnight had saved Moira and sustained a life threatening wound. Realising this Leftie turned to Meltose who was now just getting back onto her feet, and said:
    "Melrose, you might wanna memorise this one", he turned to Anne and said "Anne, combat routine dl6-354". She nodded and began to fearcely utter
    "dorminaforginga nuethurvertendor eset unit gebthret" and began to form a light blue beam of power on her right paw and a dark red beam in her left. He then charged u a poweful sword beam before letting it loose on ye path of the beams which had just fired, they sucked in the beams and moved towards there target at a speed if 1250mph. Leftie looked at Meltose and said
    "Memorise that" as the explosion sounded, booming across the landscape

Years
  • Melrose's jaw dropped to the amazing power of the spell and she covered her ears as the explosion almost deafened her. She squeaked. "Did you two... kill them?" She barely managed to speak. "I'm going to check on them," she decided, using the Fly Spell again and taking off. She flew all the way up to the cliffs and found Midnight and Moira, both mortally injured, bleeding, on the ground. Two craters around them. She gasped to the sight, lifted her hand and began whispering a charm. She completely healed both Midnight and Moira, but captured them in a spherical prison right away. "You two are under arrest," she said.

zapdos926

Years
  • "Yea, but a bite wound is a bite wound. I've had a plank wood sticking out of my chest before. That was nothing compared to this, but a bite is nothing compared to that," Ranger dragged a claw across the scar on the opposite side of his chest. "Hell, I've been bitten by an umbreon before. Unless Midnight has rabies, is there something I should be worried about?"

Years
  • "You're not going to like this, Ranger," Caitlin groaned, lowering her head and raising her shoulders a little, in nerves. "Midnight always tries to kill his prey by biting it using some sort of venom. You will become fully paralyzed if we don't find an antidote within minutes," she explained. She showed some nasty biting markt in her leg. "It took months for me to completely heal myself. Synthesis wouldn't work perfectly. Ranger, I don't like to say this, but you won't fully heal anymore. You probably experienced paralysis when Midnight bit you as well, am I right?"

zapdos926

Years
  • Ranger went rigid for a brief moment, not from venom but fear, "The paralysis was only because of the spell he had on me, not because of his bite. Besides, the paralysis would be something like from an electric attack or stun spore, right? The flygon relaxed all his muscles and his side screamed at him in agony, making him wince. "Man, this is really not a good day for me."

Years
  • Caitlin simply couldn't lie to him and decided to reveal what Midnight's secret was in paralyzing his opponents. "Midnight is also a spellcaster, but I assume that you already know that. He charges his fangs with electricity to stun his enemies and paralyzes them with that ability. The venom is something minor," she explained. "I'm afraid that a simple healing spell won't cure this. Melrose must return, and soon, or it will be over for you... And you're right, this day is simply horrible."

Last edited:

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • 'Honestly, why HEAL them?' thought Leftie ass he observed the proceedings. he rolled his eyes as he and Anne began to hover and then take of towards he scene that waited for him. It was only now that he realised the true extent of the incredible power that he had gained. He stared down at his palms, horrified but entranced with the power that he now held. H walked over to Midnight who was whispering franticly to Melrose
    "Y-you were n-never t-that p-p-powerful. H-h-how c-c-could you d-d-do that?"
    "She didn't" Said Leftie "I did" Midnight looked at him truly horrified before blacking out. Leftie turned to Melrose and said:
    "So, where's Ranger, Joey and Lu-Lu?"

(Sorry Gusfromholland, hope that making Midnight do that was OK, for some reason I cannot send any messages :S)

Years
  • "Honestly, why HEAL them?"
    Melrose nodded at Leftie for this remark. "I can't stand looking at my enemies while they're in pain," she explained. "It's not in my nature. I want to do good, and although Midnight and Moira have done terrible things, they don't deserve to suffer."
    Midnight blacked out after groaning some stuff about power and Melrose looked down to him. She then made the sphere levitate and carried them with her from the air. "Back at the foot of Mt. Freeze. Ranger is close to death."

zapdos926

Years
  • "Again, if it's just like an electricity paralysis, then why would it be permanent? You just said it was minor, and I'm sure we've all been stun spored or thunderwaved before. I think the missing chunk of my body is more important than an electrical paralysis," Ranger argued. Caitlin was being very contradictory, but he did start feeling a small tingle starting in his tail, which went rigid. "If this is a big deal, then we'd better do something, because I can't move about half of my tail."

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Lu-Lu

Lu-Lu could see the worry in Caitlin's tone and interjected.
    "A stun spore or Thunderwave are minor because all they essentially do is cause muscles to twitch, something which the right berry can clear up. However, since you've been bitten the paralysis has been injected directly into your blood stream. A simple berry is not potent enough to cure it, and over time it will seize your whole body. Once that happens.." Lu-Lu trailed off, afraid to say it. "Let's just not let that happen."

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • "Holy shi-, he's... Dying?" whispered a horrified and mortified Leftie. He looked in the direction of mt Freeze, without warning his right eye started glowing red and he hovered ten feet above the ground. The pulsing beneeth his feet began to increase in speed, turning a fiery red, then an electrical, crackling blue. It quickened again and again until it was so fast sonic booms emenated from the space between his feet hundreds of times a second. Anne and Melrose stared up in amazement as he crouched then pushed off of thin air and blasted towards Mt. Freeze, reaching terminal velocity and surpassing it in micro-seconds. He reached the Mt. and circled off until he spotted a gaping crater and blasted down towards it, reaching it and creating a mini-crater along side as he hit the ground. He walked over to ranger as he muttered
    "Because I can't move half of my tail"
    "Who was the piece of sh*t that did this to you?!?" he thundered

(sorry for the slightly stronger use of language, but I felt that it was appropriate considering the circumstances)

zapdos926

Years
  • (Remember, Leftie doesn't know Ranger, so don't get too personal about it.)

Ranger gave the Snivy a concerned look when he arrived alone. "Have you seen Melrose? Is she okay?" he ignored the Snivy's question for a while and winced as the paralysis moved into his feet. "Midnight, the Umbreon did the paralysis. If you're wondering about the missing part of my body, you'll have to blame Mother Earth, gravity and blood loss."

Last edited:
    Back