• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted. However, it has no Vitamin C and eating the ham gets you so full that you don't eat anything else for a while afterwards. During that time, your body just lacked the amount Vitamin C needed so you get very ill for about 3 weeks. Also, your parents/guardians believe that it was caused by food poisoning so they never let you have Tavern Ham again.

I wish for a stop sign.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
granted, but you make racist jokes and everyone shoots you

i wish i had ev pokemon

Years
Granted. All of your Pokemon are EVed whether you know it or not, since EVs are gained whenever a Pokemon gains experience. Sure, they're not trained in the right stats, but you didn't wish for that, did you?

I wish for I had an external hard drive.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
granted, but its hot and melts over your new £1000000000000000 shirt

i wish i had a giant half man half chiken squirell

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
And you get somebody that walks in front of you with rabies and you laugh :/

I wish I could live forever!

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2010
granted but the pop tarts taste like turd
i wish the earth imploded and started anew

Years
Granted. However, it took billions of years for life to form the first time. Another few hundred million for human society to show up. Just when this all happens to the "new" earth, the sun reaches the end of its "life" and the earth is engulfed; no more advanced than we are today.

I wish for a sunflower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back