• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC City!

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
In here your a citizen of the PC City! You can have any job you want (including Gym leader or something to do with pokemon if you want), live in a house, apartment, or trailer, and you can bring your pokemon! When we get enough people, a mayor will be elected!

My job: Vetrinarian

Ahh, it's friday, my day off. The best day of the week. *takes elevator down to the first floor of the apartment building and walks outside*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
This might have been better in the roleplay section, but still, I'd like to join.

My job: Gym leader.

*Brain is frazzled for creativity at the moment, posts to come later*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
*Moves to city and sets up apartment*
Job: Anime and manga specialty store owner.

Friday was done, and we'd get the Fansub Fridays crowd in soon. After that, it was the weekend. That was when I got my best business done, when all the kiddies got off school.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I'll join, but what ought I be? :\ Hmm

I can be a Civil Engineer and build exotic subways, water trement centers, high-rise towers, and even sewege treatment centers for the people of PC City. ^__^

Or I can be an investor owning banks, businesses, resturants, hotels, and exotic shopping centers. XDD

Or perhaps I can be a part of the governemnt and care for the parks and other recreation areas in the city. >=p Okay, or not, I'm not really the outdoors type I think...

If for some reason, I'm totally disliked in this city, I think I'll spend my life in some basement as a Scientist & Inventor to improve our products, education methods, political systems, or maybe I'll get really desperate and create a deadly bomb or virus. *sniff*

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
Okay! A little bit out of the city, there is a ranch.
There is Ponyta and Rapidash, Spoink, Grumpig, Mareep, Flaffy, Skitty, Poohyena, and more farm like creatures there. I give Horse Back Riding Lessons out there and people come to look at the farm.

Hope thats okay! ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
*Moves to the PC City and Builds a Huge Mansion on Capulet Hill* Long Live the Capulets.

I'd either be a Gym Leader or a Head of a Corporation.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Espeon hopped up onto the desk in a bit of fright at the sound of the bell. Scratching it's chin, I muttered "Silly cat. Settle down." My face brightened when I saw who it was. "Ari! Been a while,. How are you" I said to my old friend and Magic buddy.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
*moves into a house by the ocean, and builds a gym on the side*

*lets Flygon out of pokeball*
"lets go see the other people in town"
*flygon flies off*

(this should b in RP's)

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Hmm..
*Buys house and moves in*
..*Goes out to garden*..
*Releases Clefable* "Let's take a walk through town."
(I must seem tired because I AM.)

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
Years
I buy a house. Its roof is blue,and is skyblue all at the door,and around. I walk inside,and sat on my sofa. I released my Eeveelution team,as I called their names,"Amanda!Flare!Thunderbolt!Crystal!Moonshine!Kayla... go!" In order as I call their names an Eevee,Flareon,Jolteon,Vaporeon,Umbreon,and Espeon came out. Kayla looked all around the new house. Then,it plopped right onto the beautiful,silk pink sofa in the right top corner of the main room,and fell asleep. It purred to itself. Maybe Espeon's including mine are lazy. Crystal looked for water. He knew the bathroom had some once he turns it on... but how in the world could he swim so well in it? I saw he was despresed."Crystal... you can swim in our pool." Crystal nodded,as she ran outside. I ran out with him,filled up the pool within a few 10 minutes,and he... SPLASHED!! Meanwhile,I went back into the house,Crystal still swimming. The 5 remaining Eeveelutions were sleeping together on the sofa,in pairs.Kayla/Espeon was with Moonshine/Umbreon.Flare/Flareon was with Thunderbolt/Jolteon.But,Amanda/Eevee was all alone.I could hear her cry.I picked her up,got room,and slept on the sofa with Amanda,so she wouldn't be alone.It was night time,too.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
Oh wil join
Ok i am Reptars next door nabier in the flats

I left my sunlit room and walked to my Triple Type Gym it tested 3 your types of pokemon: Normal , Grass and Water i walked in the gym and had a soda pop. I drank it and let out my 3 pokemon: Corsola, Aipon and bulbasaur i walked them in to my office
When the phone rang........

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2004
I'll Join. I'm head of a raidio company with really lax security (dont ask why, it just is) I start wondering around town with my *Shiny Bedlum* and marvelng at the fact there are so many gyms. I'll have to go there sometime!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I live on the edge of town in a cabin and I raise weasels and turn them into weapons o_O

Anyone care to visit? I'm having tea and crumpets at 6...except there's no tea or crumpets, only Mountain Dew and Oreos :P

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
Years
A 24 year old male named Alex,whom is a friend of Jessica(my character),sits on a bench."Uh,I'm tired..."he said."I should go open a shop!"and he did.Hours later,it was finished.It had a red roof,the building was long,and it was yellow.A title on the top of the roof,read 'Pokemon Isle' in blue.Below it said 'Adopt real Pokemon,healing items,evolution stones,and more!' in black.It had 5 floors.1 was the very bottom,the chat lobby.2 was the evolution stones.3 was the healing items.4 was other stuff(plushes,cards,etc.).5 was the Pokemon adoption center.All the Pokemon there are kept in cages,with food,seperated from others.All the sme Pokemon were in the same cages.'Open 10:00 A.M. through the afternoon.Closed at 7:00 P.M. through midnight.',a sign next to the shop read.

Back