• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC City!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
  • Oh where could Rayquaza be?

*sees Pichu at his front door*

''Pichu, how many times have I told you not to scare Rayquaza?! Now go back inside and finish off your cheese with Winona!''

*Pichu goes back inside the mansion and Rayquaza comes back and goes back to his tower at the top*

XD

Years
  • ohhh

well one day suicune was walking around and he saw a peice of land on the radar that looked like a peice of cheese and sometimes he looks at the radar
    and looks for the so called "cheese island" with many circle shaped lakes in it
    he does not look at it all of the time though

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • (CHEEESE!!! *goes all wacky and hyper* Okay, I'm done.)

*walks toward the bus stop and sees the bus is leaving* Aah! WAit! * starts to run after bus but realizes it's hopeless* Ah, well...*sends out ponyta and gets onto it's back* Come on ponyta, let's go home. *ponyta runs toward the aartment building*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • MysticSwampert said:
    Oh darn. a fire type. wait a minuite. . . charizard isnt a dragon type. . .oh well. Bedlum use. . .err. . .Psy Beam!

but charizard looks like a dragon, and in my first post I used almost all dragons.

"Charizard, dodge it and use Blast Burn" (a extremely powerful attack learned my move tutor in FR/ LG)

*Charizard slips out of the way of Psybeam, and creates a powerful flaming explosion*

(I thought Beldum only knew take down XD)

falling up+
    Years
  • Whoa whoa whoa hold off the gym battle I coulda sworn i saw a post involving the eating of cheese back there...*sniffs for cheese* must eat cheese...

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    *Bedlum struggles up and siffs*
    What's that smell. . .smells like cheese. . .USE TAKE DOWN!!!
    *bedlum uses take down and whacks charizard in the stomach*

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Well in order to see my lake of cheese, u must do the following:

*puts Unown C to the left, Unown H a bit right to Unown C, Unown E (2 of them) a bit right to Unown H, Unown S a bit right to the Unown E's, and another Unown E a bit right to the Unown E on it's own.

*A big laje of cheese appears*
    Wow Unowns are so cool! XD

falling up+
    Years
  • *Makes silent preparations for world pokedodgeball championships* *Descends into his secret lair of secrets! Oooo suspensful ain't it!*

Years
  • Tig said:
    Well in order to see my lake of cheese, u must do the following:

*puts Unown C to the left, Unown H a bit right to Unown C, Unown E (2 of them) a bit right to Unown H, Unown S a bit right to the Unown E's, and another Unown E a bit right to the Unown E on it's own.

*A big laje of cheese appears*
    Wow Unowns are so cool! XD
    you want some go to the road just outside of pc city go down the road on the left go past the mercedes dealership go down the right dirt road past the other mercedes dealership and go down the other road to the left past the other merdedes dealership and you will see a sign that says the ruins of alph go inside and look around and you will eventually find a couple.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    *Smells cheese*
    Ugh!Cheese!
    That taste seems so plain! (No offense)
    *Looks for another place to eat*
    Yay! I found an All-you-can-eat buffet!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Yes it's an all cheese u can eat :P
    What is a Mercedes Dealership Lavender_Town?

*Wanders into the Ruins of Alph*

*looks around*

*falls down a hole* ''Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!''
    *Tig lands in a big place with a thud*
    *A big massive Unown comes out of nowhere*
    BATTLE!!!!!!
    I haven't seen this Unown before
    *points Pok?dex at it*
    ''UNOWN CHEESE, ONE OF THE RAREST FOOD UNOWNS KNOWN TO MAN.
    THIS UNOWN IS CAPABLE OF MAKING CHEESE LAKE VISIBLE, WHICH IS SITUATED BEHIND THE MANSION OF SECRETS''
    Oh wow! *catches Unown Cheese, takes it behind his mansion and the lake of cheese appears*
    ''Lots of cheese everyone!''

Back