• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years

Thanks for the all coments and the support for the menbers of the pokecommunity, thank's very much, my reallity friends.​

• Frequently Asked Questions:

Why is not updating the game PKMLP?
Sorry to everyone but have not had much time lately, and also in parts I'm working on now there is not much update, and do not want to reveal my scripts posting videos.​

Do you still work in game?
Of course always worked and will continue working.​

What is the release date of the New Beta track?
I'm sorry but no date for release because the more I work there is still much to do, especially scripts, but when you least expect the beta will be ready.​

Now some updates​

UPDATES

New images
The Heros
KEVIN And SHOPIA
kevinl.gif
shopia.gif

New MINIS HEROS and OTHERS
newsminisherosandothers.png

New PC and MART
newpcandmart.png

New GYMS
newsgyms.png

When I can I will answer the questions and sorry but I'll try again twice this forum but many things happening in my life and have not had much time.​

I love the new tiles, I wish I could make tiles as good as yours.....

DanishDahl

Pokémon Enthusiast
Years
Why won't the patch work? I've downloaded multiple different 1.0 us ruby roms to try and it wont work, as soon as i start it, it's just black screen.

Years
How i can catch shaymin normal version,and gallade(if have a mode of evolue...),and glaymeow??????
I am crazy for this pokemons!!!!! Please help me!!! Gameshark,place,anything...Wesley...i'm loving the game!! its the better game of pokemon of i even seen!!!!! ^,..,^

Last edited:

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
So I'm stuck on route 409 and the hiker dude never gave me rock smash. How do I get past this part? He just keeps say, " Good luck Trainer. I hope that you'll find HM06 useful." Is this a glitch?

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
Yeah I beat him and have three badges. Also the guy next to the Pokemon Center keeps giving me water stones.

Years
Yeah!!! Have a beta 3 version...i'm playing this game...and it about this game that i wanna know where or how i can catch glameow,gallade,leafeon,and glaceon....
I'm getting annoyed because do not respond right away what I need to know
¬_¬'
HELP MEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and a lot of tears...)

Last edited:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
why isnt there beta 3 on the first post? I only see old beta1 and new beta2.
Sigh...
Don't you know how to read through threads?
There's no new beta 3.
There's only the old beta three which is completely different from the new version :\
Next time have the patience to look through threads :)

Years
Sigh...
Don't you know how to read through threads?
There's no new beta 3.
There's only the old beta three which is completely different from the new version :\
Next time have the patience to look through threads :)
Chill, man. Honestly, i don't know how. Haha. whats threads? Anyway, i wasn't asking for the new beta3, i was looking for the old beta3. Peace.

I dont want to offend Ruka Prince or Ash 493. But I can't help myself in pointing out some grammatical errors in the game. For example, in central city, a yellow haired lady outside a house said "there's a important building which is...." the "a" should be "an"
There's also a girl outside the pokemon center who says something about "using a ultraball" which should be "an ultraball"

And in the train station, a lady in white says "i wonder when will my father return....." which should be corrected to "i wonder when my father will...."

I know this doesn't affect the game but just to let you know.

But the game has really been improved a lot, at least now i can understand what the people are saying. appreciate your work. Bye.

Last edited:

SilentWing

クロバット
Years
These are the best tiles I've ever seen, hands down. They are incredible. I noticed a small glitch -- I fainted after the flying scene and got reset at the previous Pokemon Center, where I was then trapped in that town (a guy says it's "dangerous" to leave, and there's no way to fly back).

Years
Light Platinum Beta 3 (old And New)

Well Well well....Is The Gameshark for the new and old Beta 3!!! I wanna catch Glameow,Gallade,Leafeon,Glaceon,and maybe Shaymin Normal version (in Pokemon LIGHT PLATINUM BETA 3!)....
And this site not works....please...
put something that really helps me, or at least break a twig

Graceful And Waiting...
Lilith~Gothica

Back