• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Woah, weird, my Venipede evolved at level 22 and became a level 19 Whirlipede. What the actual fuck lol

... Okay, leveled him up to 22 again, and he evolved again to become a Scolipede and skipped to level 24. What is even happening!?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
just ran into a game breaking bug/bad design in lauren region. You can get trapped in a loop by the arrow panels in skyner gym. So pissed I played this so long only to have my save bricked by bad gym planning. Be very careful in skyner gym.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2023
Just wondering will there be a remake of this with an upgraded battle engine, move set, and etc...
I just think it would be fun playing this story with an upgraded version

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hello I'm still new, i wanted too ask what is the difference of Pokémon light platinum and light platinum + ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
What is different of normal light platinum and pokemon light platinum plus?

Dekaylab8

I have Harm OCD...
Years
No one answere my question 😞

Sorry to see you sad that no one is answering you. You probably looked it up at this point and it's been answered already on this board, but I'll answer it anyway.

Light Platinum Plus basically has better move pools and improved cries for the non-386 Pokemon. Unfortunately, I've heard that Plus is impossible to complete legitimately as the game freezes around the end.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Sorry to see you sad that no one is answering you. You probably looked it up at this point and it's been answered already on this board, but I'll answer it anyway.

Light Platinum Plus basically has better move pools and improved cries for the non-386 Pokemon. Unfortunately, I've heard that Plus is impossible to complete legitimately as the game freezes around the end.

Thank you for helping me, now i understand, i honestly still not found the answer if you not telling me, also because of you now i know why my plus save data not progressing, once again thank you 🙏

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years

The only thing that doesn't work is the world championship, but if you want to play it, you can load your save file into the final version and then load it back into the plus version after you've become the champion.

Years
  • Age 107
  • Seen Jan 11, 2023
Back in the day, it was the graphics as well as lot of new gen pokemon that attract people.
Sadly, hack nowdays mostly suck.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
For me i hope someone add auto run so i don't need to push any button

Back