• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveextreme Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I might answer some topics now.

What and how did you evolve your Eevee? Or did you not evolve it at all?
    I mainly bred lots of Eevees in games starting from SoulSilver so I could get all the Eeveelutions for the Pokedex. I evolved all of them because I love the designs of the Eeveelutions, but biggest shout-out goes to Glaceon and Vaporeon because they're blue. I have used all of them, but they were never part of my main team hahaha.

Do you think any Eeveelutions could do with a third evolution?
    Same reasons as Blade, it would be too OP imo. And I think Game Freak can spend time working on better moves for some of the weaker ones like Flareon instead.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Username: Seraphimon-sama
    Partner Pokemon: Glaceon
    Reason for joining: I love the Eeveelutions! What more is there to say?
    Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Pokemon X and Y.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Spoiler:

It almost makes sense. This is not my work.

yes, but sylveon doesn't look even remotely draconic. it looks more like a fairy type (which is what is supposedly is).

most of the people are saying that sylveon will have a new type or something.... it kinda looks like a normal type pokemon imo idk why.

Username: Seraphimon-sama
    Reason for joining: I love the Eeveelutions! What more is there to say?
    Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Pokemon X and Y.

welcome to the club Seraphimon-sama!!
    wht made u choose glaceon as ur partner??

EDIT:
    i just saw a thread in the Pokemon X and Y corner and it has been confirmed that sylveon has a new type which is fairy type along with Gardevoir, Marill and Jigglypuff. It is supposedly Super Effective against Dragon types. link of the thread

what do you guys think? Should sylveon be a fairy type?

Last edited:

xZSx Venom

The most symmetrycal
    Years
  • Username: xZSx Venom
    Partner Pokemon: jolteon(nicknamed volt)
    Reason for joining: the eeveelutions have been part of our lives since 1995 in pokemon red green blue. I came to know and love the Eeveelution cycle as the years has passed on.
    Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: In pokemon X and Y hopefully this glorious new eeveelution appears close to the beginning but not too close more like in the middle of the game like around gym 4 or 5

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    Username: HonorThief72
    Partner: Espeon
    Reason for Joining: Espeon is my favorite Pokémon and has been ever since it was discovered in Johto.

Years
  • Username: mudkipbubbles
    Partner Pokemon: Espeon c:
    Reason for joining: I have always adored Eevee and it's evolutions. I love how Eevee has the ability to evolve into all different types of Pokemon. Espeon has always been my favorite Eeveelution, with Vaporeon coming in a close second.
    Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Pokemon X&Y as a Fairy-type Pokemon.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Username: CloysterOyster
    Partner Pokémon: Vaporeon
    Reason for joining: I love Eevee and its 8 Eeveelutions
    Where will the newest Eeveelution makes its debut in the video game: Sometime before the end, kind of between the middle and end.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    welcome to the club Seraphimon-sama!!
    wht made u choose glaceon as ur partner??
    [/QUOTE]

To be honest, the reason I chose Glaceon was because my (at the time) second favourite trainer used one, I thought it looked cool (bad pun there) and I wanted to use one. I've been using a Glaceon in most of my teams ever since.

Years
  • Username: Cckid32
    Partner Pokemon: Espeon
    Reason for joining: I have been fascinated with the eeveelutions for a long time, and am extremely happy to see that they kind of sort of got their debut in the anime with Virgil, and went so far. Their not stocky or tall, which makes them my favorite sort of pokemon. With the right training all of them can be great in speed/evasion and attack, and pack a powerful punch. To be honest it's so hard to decide my favorite, but I guess my favorite of the month or so is Espeon!
    Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Obviously X and Y, and the typing has been leaked so I lucked out in that case. New type is fairy, and my guess is within the first three gyms to show off the new typing quickly.

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
    Years
  • Yay eeveelutions! I'd love to join!

Username: Virgilin
    Reason for joining: I love Eeveelutions. They range from HP-based to attack-based and to defense-based. They are absolutely amazing, and pretty too!
    Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Sylveon will appear on Pokemon X & Y as a Fairy-type, right?

Years
  • Username: Regeneration
    Reason for joining:Simply love how adorable Eevee is and the simplicity and gracefulness of its evolutionary forms' design.
    Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?
    huh? X and Y?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Welcome, cutie pops. :3

How about a new topic? Which Eeveelution is the cutest? Toughest? Most elegant?

Years
  • Which Eeveelution is the cutest? Toughest? Most elegant?
    Hmm..
    Cutest: Flareon
    Toughest: Idk, Umbreon looks pretty tough. So does Jolteon with all the pointy thingies.
    Elegant: Glaceon all hands down. Leafeon would be a close 2nd.
    The new one introduced in X/Y looks crap. Sorry people. :p

Years
  • Username: Espeon20
    Eeveextreme Club

Reason for joining: I love Espeon and all the Eeveelutions! I think they are so awesome and are all adorable <3
    Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Pokemon X and Y! I'm so excited for the fairy type :P

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome to the club guys!~

Which Eeveelution is the cutest? Toughest? Most elegant?

The cutest is Flareon.
    Toughest is Umbreon I think I am not sure.
    and the most elegant is Glaceon ftw

The new one introduced in X/Y looks crap. Sorry people. :p
    gotta agree ..I wanted a badass one not a pink one with bows and all

Years
  • Well I have really been waiting to be invited in, but I guess it couldn't hurt to post while I wait.
    Which Eeveelution is the cutest?: Espeon no doubt!
    Toughest?: It's a close call between Umbreon and Jolteon, but I have to go with Umbreon. Umbreon has higher defense capabilities than the rest, so can take a few more hits than the rest.
    Most elegant?: It seems from the anime appearances that the winner to me is Glaceon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Username: AlexOzzyCake
    Partner Pokemon: Leafeon!
    Reason for joining: I'm a big fan of the eeveelutions, basically! They're a set of Pokémon that prove to consistently be both cute (or in some cases scary but to great effect) and powerful, whilst not being completely over-powered. That's exactly what I like in a Pokémon since it provides a great aspect of fun to your team, whilst giving you something to oogle too!

Where will the new eeveelution appear, hmm... I guess that's referring to how it'll evolve? I think it'll be something to do with the moon, honestly! Perhaps it'll only evolve on x day of the month, in line with the orbit of the moon and it becoming a full moon? Or that sounds a bit iffy, so maybe it'll just be a Moon Stone or something lame like that? Or maybe a spot where the moon is strong? I'm not sure exactly on details, but basically I'm just expecting it to involve the moon haha.

YukiKaru

Pika-Pika-PIKACHU! <3
    Years
  • Hi! I reeeeeally wanna join! :3

Name: YukiKaru
    Reason for Joining: I adore the Eevee family. I always have one on my team somewhere and I always played as Eevee in the Mystery Dungeon games! :D
    Next Appearance?: Well, obviously X and Y. Sylveon, woo!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi! I reeeeeally wanna join! :3

Name: YukiKaru
    Reason for Joining: I adore the Eevee family. I always have one on my team somewhere and I always played as Eevee in the Mystery Dungeon games! :D
    Next Appearance?: Well, obviously X and Y. Sylveon, woo!
    Hi, welcome to the club! :D Glaceon is an adorable Pokémon and a truly elegant one at that, but what would you say about its power? And what made you choose Glaceon as your partner? I'd love to hear more about your favourite eeveelutions and especially Glaceon since to me, he ranks somewhere near the bottom! I don't deny that it's an amazingly cool (hehe punny) Pokémon and it is one I love using, but I think the others are 100% better haha. What makes you like him so much? :)

YukiKaru

Pika-Pika-PIKACHU! <3
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to the club! :D Glaceon is an adorable Pokémon and a truly elegant one at that, but what would you say about its power? And what made you choose Glaceon as your partner? I'd love to hear more about your favourite eeveelutions and especially Glaceon since to me, he ranks somewhere near the bottom! I don't deny that it's an amazingly cool (hehe punny) Pokémon and it is one I love using, but I think the others are 100% better haha. What makes you like him so much? :)

Well, to be honest, I've always really loved Ice-Types! My Glaceon in SoulSilver (my SHINY one at that), really helped me out when I fought Lance. I just think it's also really cute, like you said. ^_^ Then again, all Eeveelutions are. :P It's acutally quite powerful if you teach it the right stuff. :D Mine's moveset is:

Shadow Ball
    Last Resort
    Ice Beam
    Blizzard

And she really gets the job done. My other favorites through are Espeon, Flareon, and Leafeon! <3 What about you? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back