• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveextreme Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Narnia
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon
Reason for joining:

The Eeveelution family stands out compared to other Pokemon. Eevee itself is a remarkable Pokemon with the ability to evolve into all sorts of formes. Each and every one of them has this mystical quality to them and they're all great fun to use. Their designs are all so adorable and loveable and I've always just really liked them for a reason I can't put into words. But yes, they're very unique and while some of them might not be as strong as Dragonites or have the size of one, they will surprise you. They can do all sorts of things, play all sorts of roles and you'll never regret using an Eeveelution. And I love them for that!

Which Eeveelution is the cutest? Toughest? Most elegant?

Cutest? They're all really cute so I can't exactly decide, but I'll go with Flareon! Toughest is definitely Espeon or Umbreon, Espeon being an insanely good special attacker while Umbreon has that nice bulk and intimidating look to it. As for most elegant, easily Glaceon. It looks so graceful and fragile in my opinion!

Years
Welcome to the club, Sophie!

Now answering the topic.

Which Eeveelution is the cutest? Toughest? Most elegant?

Cutest would definitely be the new one, Sylveon cos it's just so adorable with its ribbons and bows. The toughest would have to be Jolteon because it has that menacing look with the spiked fur, and the most elegant is Vaporeon, it's like a real mermaid with that beautiful tail it has.

Celibifan

Official Keyblade weider
Years
Username: Celibifan
Partner Pokemon: Vaporeon
Reason for joining: Well.. I'm new here and someone recommened me to join the club because I'm an Eevee evolutionist LOVER!
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Pokemon X and Y

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
It has been decided!!!
SYLVEON.IS.NOW.A.TYPE.OF...
ezimba12586015225200.png

Years
Username: ShinyXander
Partner: Espeon!
Reasons: Well, Espeon has been my favorite Pokemon for a long time now, but I'm a fan of other Eevee forms! I just like the idea of one Pokemon being able to evolve into many different things. The diversity is great.
Newest Eevee Form: Pokemon X and Y. I am actually predicting that there will be more than one form, like one other. They've been released as pairs that are contrary thus far, so I'm guessing that these might be too.

I don't mind Sylveon very much, but I doubt it'll be an Eeveelution that I'll use often.

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
Username: Starlight Sprite
Partner Pokemon: Umbreon
Reason for joining: I was recommended to join the club due to my love of Eeveelutions. They are without a doubt my favorite Pokemon, and I own plushies of each and every one of them except Sylveon, which will soon be fixed! :7:
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: X and Y. I bet it will evolve from Eevee via a new method, perhaps involving trades or even Nintendo WFC or Streetpass.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Hey guys! Due to inactivity from the current owner, we're looking for someone to take over the ownership of the club. Whoever gets picked will have the option of either taking over the club as it currently is, or remake the club in a new thread. The offer will stand for about a week, and if there are no volunteers by then, the club will have to be closed :( So yeah, hope to see someone willing to take over! :)

To anyone who wants to take ownership of the club, just PM either myself or AlexOzzyCake about it, and we'll figure something out.

All who've posted a sign-up post, whether you're on the member list or not, just consider yourself part of the club and continue the discussion if you'd like :)

[EDIT] TwilightBlade took over and is remaking this as a new club. Go join y'all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back