• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Who will be the protagonists? May and Brendan as it should be but with cuztomizable wardrobes.

What role will Wally play? The same as he did before, a sub rival.

What roles do you think Juan, Wallace, and Steven will fill? Juan has no role, Wallace will be Champion and Steven will play some extra role that the remake creates as well as a challenge for those who beat the Elite 4.

Will there be any other League-related changes? Different Pokemon and a chance of retaking the league challenge with their pokemon beefed up and changed to incorporate the National Dex.

Will Scott make a return? If so, what as? The same as he played in Emerald.

What will Rayquaza's role in the story be? A really big cutscene.

Assume Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega Evolutions. What do you think
    — their types / abilities / signature moves will be?
    Groudon- Fire/Ground, Drought or Pressure, Eruption Earth Power or a new move that creates earth ie a spike, pillar or something else also for use outside of battle because it would affect the map

Kyogre- Water/Flying or Electric, Drizzle or Pressure or Swift Swim, Water Spout or a new move that creates more water, more for use outside of battle rather than in it as it would affect the map

— their roles in the games will be? The same as in the originals

— of their Megastones being the Red/Blue Orbs? Or will they be something else? The orbs crack and you have to get the green orb and Rayquaza in order to create new orbs for them which tame them and make them mega evolve.

What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be? Latios/Latias, Mega pokemon, Absol, Shiftry/Ludicolo, Kyogre/Groudon, same as originals

Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild? Yes, version exclusive and to an extent, no starters or legendaries obviously except maybe Regigigas, but most basic pokemon

What new Mega Evolutions will be introduced? Starters, Legendaries, Slaking, Walrein, Metagross

Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolutions be hidden? In labs spewed across the land or found by doing side quests for random citizens, earned by gaining points in the battle frontier

New areas to be introduced? Something like the sevii islands in FR/LG to house the gen IV-VI pokemon that can be found in game.

Ideas for post-game content? Battle Frontier, hunting down team magma/aqua members to completely eradicate them, side quests, pokemon dressup, earning clothing, pokemon contests

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Who will be the protagonists?
    Brendan/May. There anmes are likely to stay the same since they were the first "traditionally" named protagonists of the series.

What role will Wally play?
    Wally should have his same role, but he will definitely have a Mega Gardevoir. Or potentially a Gallade.

What roles do you think Juan, Wallace, and Steven will fill?
    Steven will probably introduce Mega Stones to the player. It's kind of his shtick. He should pretty much still be the champion. I think he was in the PWT, right? Therefore, Wallace will still be the Gym Leader of Sootopolis. Juan could have a smaller role, just so as not to totally ignore him.

Will there be any other League-related changes?
    Likely just challenging them in any order. Hopefully some rematches with upgraded teams.

Will Scott make a return? If so, what as?
    He'll give you the VS Seeker and introduce you to the post-game content.

What will Rayquaza's role in the story be?
    He might be the one to activate the Red and Blue obs as mega stones.

— their roles in the games will be?
    — of their Megastones being the Red/Blue Orbs? Or will they be something else?

First off I don't necessarily think there will be new moves, since they would have to patch XY to include them, on top of patching XY for new megas. But if they do:
    Groudon: Fire/Ground:
    Ability: Searing Heat: Permanant Sunny Day.
    New exclusive move: Evaporate; Deals Super Effective Damage to Water Types.

Kyogre: Water/Flying
    Ability: Downpour: Permanent Rainstorm
    New exclusive move: Flood: Field effect, lasts five turns, waters types speed and special attack boosted one stage each.

What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be?
    Same as the originals, but horde battles could be implemented to allow rare encounters with your opposite versions exclusives.

Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild?
    — If so, what Pokemon will be included/excluded?

Specifically anything related to Gen III pokemon for sure, as in Budew/Roserade, Gallade, Dusknoir, for sure. As for the rest, maybe as post game content.

What new Mega Evolutions will be introduced?
    Starters, title legends, Sableye, Mightyena possibly. My BIGGEST HOPE is that since in Emerald you could get Johto starters after completing the pokedex, is that they incorporate that, similar to how you get the Kanto starters in XY, along side with mega evolutions.

Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolutions be hidden?
    If they reuse mega stones from XY, Manectrite in New Mauville for sure. Banetite in Mt. Pyre. Any new mega stones will be scattered around. Sableye in the cave next to Dewford. Mightyena in the ashen forest south of the volcano.

New areas to be introduced?
    Friend Safari, potentially on one of the unused islands.

Ideas for post-game content?
    Battle Frontier, Rayquaza going berserk, Lati@s roaming and Team Magma/Aqua (whichever doesn't fight you) trying to obtain it for power.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Who will be the protagonist?
    Brendon and/or May obviously. They'll have an updated design from the originals I would think.

I think Wally will probably be the same as in R/S/E, but hopefully reacurring multiple times to help/battle the main protagonist.

I think Wallace will be the sootopolace gym leader, Steven will resume the champian and maybe Juan will be an extra character maybe.

I would like to think that the league will be the same way as before, but the second time around they all would use a mega (maybe) and maybe if they add like another new section to the map, maybe seeing one of the E4 members there.

I can see him making a return. He can be like the Safari Zone warden from HG/SS. And he can give us the ticket to the battle frontier again.

I think he'll be in the cutscene calming down groudon/Kyogre .

• Mega Groudon: Ground/Electric type, Storm sun ability (All opponets have a 50% chance of getting paralyzed when sent out. All allies have a .5 increase to their attack.) Signature move: electric burst
    • Mega Kyogre: Water/Fire type, Fire Storm ability (All opponents have a 50% chance of getting burned. Allies get a .5 increase in their special attack) signature move: Fire wave

The same, but with team Magma/aqua tryinng to awaken them with their full power and use them to take over the world.

I don't think so. I think they will have an actual mega stone and have the red/blue orbs to wake them up. Unless there is more to the red and blurs orbs than meets the eye, them I can see them being the mega stones.

Other then the old version exclusives, I can see Grimer and Koffing, oddish and budew, if they implement some fairy types I can see spritzee and swirlix, and illumese and volbeat.

I can see in the post game there being some, but I don't know about the main game.

Most of the Pokémon that aren't obtainable in X/Y.

- Sceptile, Swampert, Pelliper, zangoose, Seviper, Beautifly/Dustox, Cacturn, Kecleon, Milotic, Metagross, Salamence, the three regi's, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza.

Just around the region. Like in the desert, caves and custody road. I can also see some being in the petalburg woods.

Maybe the islands that we never got to visit in the originals around the frontier and where Rayquaza was found.
    Maybe some new island/area in the big water routes.

Battle Frontier will more then likely make a return. I hope they something else like how they did in FR and LG with the sevi islands

Last edited:

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
    New characters based on Brendan & May, similar to how Ethan & Lyra aren't Gold and Kris, but rather refurbished version of themselves, but it's also likely the customizable player will be carried over from XY, but even so, the "Vanilla version" aka Calem and Serena in XY, will be Brendan and May.

Probably a similar role as he did in the original RSE, but with hopefully more content, like the Kimono girls in GSC vs HGSS and maybe teaching the player how contests work!

I think Juan and Wallace may have the same role as Iris and Drayden in BW, where the Gym-Leader changes with the version of the game.
    Steven reprising his role as Champion and recurring character.

It's possible, but unlikely, however I do expect seeing new backstories or cameos from the E4 during the game!

I think he may make a return with a Tutorial/Guide role, helping direct the player as to where to go to next, while still keeping his "I'm keeping an eye on you, you have potential, kid!"-role.

I don't think a whole lot will change from the way it was in Emerald, except with maybe more foreshadowing as to his existence, considering he was sort of an easter egg in RS, and just slapped into the story in Emerald. (I'm also hoping for a Rayquaza Mega-Evo/New form!)

I think it's awesome that they receive new forms, it gives us old players of RSE, more "new content" to experience, since we've already been to Hoenn at least once before!

I don't think their Drizzle or Drought abilites will change, but if they do, they will utilize the weather they create before they Mega-Evo/Change Form. Maybe like having Kyogre get Swift Swim and Groudon, Solar Power.
    I think they'll get some new signature-moves too, probably being a 110-power STAB move with additional effect in strong light/rain.

They will reprise their roles as the guardians of land and water, being utilized by Team Magma and Awua.

Their Mega-stone will probably be the Red/Blue Orbs, but will change name after discovery to Groudonite and Kyogrite.

Probably the same Pokémon that were exclusive in RS, except for the Post-game Pokémon.

Yes, but not until after the E4.
    Game Freak is not known for expanding the Pokédexes in remakes.

Firstly, all Evolutions and Pre-Evolutions of old Pokémon, of course, but I think Shellos and Gastrodon will make returns, seeing as they were planned to be in RS, but got scrapped last-minute.
    I also hope for Finneon and Lumineon, The Honedge-line and the Fletchling-line.
    Seeing Hippopotas and Hippowdon in Route 111 would be awesome, too.

Since there is already a Blaziken one, Sceptile and Swamper are the obvious guesses.
    But I'm also hoping for Exploud, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Tropius, Castform and Milotic Mega-Evos.
    ...And I'll be mad if Spinda doesn't get one. >:C

Probably hidden in the gyms, like X & Y, but Tropiusite will probably be on R119, Castformite in the Weather Institute, Exploudite in Rusturf Tunnel or R116.
    Absolite will probably be on R120 and Aggronite in Granite Cave.

Hopefully, a lot of the unexplored islands in the south-east of the Hoenn-region. Maybe even Faraway Island ;) *wink-wink*
    But the area north of Rusturf Tunnel is also an excellent spot for new content!
    Maybe even a revisit to the Sevii Islands?

Battle Frontier will probably make a reprise.
    I'd love for Deoxys to be catchable, non-event wise, with a little mini-quest.
    I also think Altering Cave might make a return, working similar to the Friend-Safari.
    But as said earlier: The islands in the south-eastern sea seems suspicious. :)

Last edited:

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    Who will be the protagonists?
    Brendan and May, of course. After all, they have stated that it will be a full remake, but I think that you will be able to customize them, too
    He will be your rival, and he will choose a starter with you. He would choose the one weaker to you, whereas May/Brendan would choose the stronger.

Steven will be the champion, Wallace will be the eighth gym leader, and Juan will either be nonexistant or someone fairly high up, in the Elite Four/Battle Frontier.

There will be changes in aesthetics, but probably no more than I've mentioned.
    I hope not, but he will probably return as his usual, annoying self.

The same as in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, although he may have something to do with stopping the evil teams. I also think he'll have a mega evolution/new forme like Kyogre and Groudon.

Groudon would be Ground/Fire and Kyogre would be Water/Steel. No changes would be made for abilities, and they will keep their signature moves.

The same as Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

They won't be the Red/Blue orbs, and they will be something to do with Alpha and Omega. This could come out of the Red/Blue orbs, though.

All of the Pokémon with counterparts, like Plusle/Minun, Solrock/Lunatone, Zangoose/Seviper maybe, Latias/Latios, although there will be the Eon Ticket again, and obviously Groudon/Kyogre. There may be events where you can get the other counterpart.

A few during the storyline, and there will be a place unlockable after the E4 where there will be many more.

I'm not sure exactly, but definitely Magikarp/Gyrados, and most likely Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu. Also, there will be Gallade, unlike R/S.

Gallade, Latias, Latios (If not already), Zangoose, Seviper, Sableye, Cacturne, Metagross, and most likely the other two starters.

The starters will be given to you when you complete the national Pokédex, whereas the others will be found around the region, mainly at postgame, as Mega Evolutions won't be as used in Hoenn.

The other islands in the south east.

Something to do with said islands and the Battle Frontier.

CosmicBlazer

Batman
    Years
  • Who will be the protagonists? May and Brandon. Maybe Red
    What role will Wally play? Still a useless trainer but stronger
    What roles do you think Juan, Wallace, and Steven will fill? Juan will be the Juan. Wallace will be the Gym Leader and Steven will be the Champion
    Will there be any other League-related changes? Nope just a remake like they did in HG/SS
    Will Scott make a return? If so, what as? The Battle Frontier or maybe he will have you be a pirate or something.
    What will Rayquaza's role in the story be? Who's that? Jk Um He will be in it but no important role. Just waiting in that tower like before
    — their types / abilities / signature moves will be? Kyogre will be a Water/Grass/Dragon and Groudon will be a Ice/Fire
    — their roles in the games will be? Same thing like in Ruby and Sapphire
    What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be? Certain Pokemon and certain items and cities
    Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild? Of course
    — If so, what Pokemon will be included/excluded? Included: Bidoof
    What new Mega Evolutions will be introduced? Sceptile, Magikarp, and Bidoof
    Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolutions be hidden? In some cave
    New areas to be introduced? Magikarp Land and Bidoof Park
    Ideas for post-game content? Nope

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2014
    Who will be the protagonists? May and Brendan or Max.

What role will Wally play? I believe Wally will be the champion in this game.

What roles do you think Juan, Wallace, and Steven will fill? All will be Battle Frontier Brains

Will there be any other League-related changes? A completely new elite four im thinking fairy type will be included

Will Scott make a return? If so, what as? Yes he will give you the news of a new facility no longer the battle frontier but a place like battle frontier but with more brains.

What will Rayquaza's role in the story be? I believe Rayquaza will become a the pokemon to stop the two as neither one will be able to beat the other in battle because of their new abilities

Assume Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega Evolutions. What do you think? Alpha Stone and Omega Stone

— their types / abilities / signature moves will be? Kyogre will be Water Psychic with a whole new ability where fire ground types are immunities. Groudon will be fire ground type who will be immune to water psychic types.

— their roles in the games will be? Groudon is out to expand land and make the sky land while kyogre will be expanding sea into the sky.

— of their Megastones being the Red/Blue Orbs? Or will they be something else? No I believe Alpha and Omega Stones
    What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be? I say Metagross Salamence to balance things out

Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild? Heading to an old region you have to bring the new gen 6 pokemon

— If so, what Pokemon will be included/excluded? Good question I have to say Goodra will be included, the starters are gifts, and the fairy types.

What new Mega Evolutions will be introduced? Metagross, Salamence, Flygon, Wailord, and all the starters.

Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolutions be hidden? I say u find the alpha stone underwater somewhere and the omega stone somewhere in a mountainous area. And the rest will be available in mt pyre the elders will have them.

New areas to be introduced? I say a more bigger mt pyre and there will be another region added. I say after beating the champion there will be access to the johto or sinnoh region.

Ideas for post-game content? More gym battles in other regions and more than 7 battle frontier brains.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    1)Who will be the protagonists?

Well , Its a complete remake So we can hope for redesigned Brenden & May to come back as protagonists . But HGSS had Lyra So there is chance that a new protagonist might be introduced in place of May or Brenden . I bet we can customize them too.
    Also , We has 3 choice for the Male character & Female character.
    Therefore , I believe there will be 3 different Brenden & 3 different May .
    For example : Normal Brenden , Blond Brenden and tanned Brenden .
    Same way , Normal may , Blond May & tanned May.

2)What role will Wally play?

Well , since its a remake , He will probably play his previous role . However I can see him having an expended role This time.
    May be, He help the Player to fight Team Aqua & Team Magma as a Tag partner like Sliver.
    We might see him at Battle frontier ! Also may be we will see him make up with his parent after running away from home

3)What roles do you think Juan, Wallace, and Steven will fill?

Well , They should assume their former position during original Ruby & Sapphire ! But the remake does not need to follow the original . Also Wallace going back as a Gym-leader after being introduce as a champion is bugging me.
    I want Wallace to be the champion while Juan is a 8th Gym-leader.
    And Steven as a stone collector who's interested in Mega-stone and searching for it . He give the Player a Mega stone. I believe he will have a Excadrill.
    However we shouldn't ignore the idea of new champion like Norman Or a 17 year old Boy. Wallace could quit to focus more on Pokemon contest.
    Plot Twist: ORAS might pull the same trick RBG & BW game did ! The Player reach Steven and beat him But it turn out that he already lose to Wallace So the player has to battle Wallace for the champion's title.
    Or Steven might be champion at Omaga Ruby while Wallace might become champion in Alpha Sapphire.
    4)Will there be any other League-related changes?

Well , I'm wishing Norman to be one of the E4 member specializing in Normal type . So the Pokemon League building & Battleground might change.
    Also E4 member & Champion's team will change with them having gen IV , V & VI Pokemon.
    If Steven is a champion them he will have a Mega Metagross Or any other steel type megevoltion . (Off course he will process mega evolution without being the champion)
    If Wallace is the champion then he probably have mega Milotic Or any other Water type Megevolution. His team as a champion sucks so this time he will a real champion team.
    Drake will probably have a Dragalge
    I also believe this time we will get more insight about Hoenn E4 member . We don't know much about them . Also we might find more about Flannary's Grandfather.

5)Will Scott make a return? If so, what as?

HGSS has Battle frontier So its stupid to think that ORAS won't have Battle frontier . So If ORAS has Battle frontier that Scott will appear to introduce the player to the Battle frontier.

6)What will Rayquaza's role in the story be?

Probably helping to calm down Kyogre & Groudon. But again , Omaga Rudy & Alpha Sapphire each probably will have different set of story like Rudy & Sapphire So I'm doubtful about Rayquaza playing any role here.
    Player probably get to catch Rayquaza same way Calam/Serena can catch Zygarde

7)Assume Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega Evolutions. What do you think

We don't know Kyogre Or Groudon receive mega form or not , It might just be a new form.
    If we assume it a mega form then Groudon probably be part fire type . As for Kyogre , Water/Flying suit it just fine .
    As for their signature move , I think they might have a brand new signature move .
    However, They already has mega ability so if they lose them upon megevolving then they should have an ability equally Or stronger as then their previous ability .
    Red ord or Blue ord are use to simply summon Groudon & Kyogre . I don't think those orb suppose to be Mega-stone.

8)What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be?

Probably Latios and Latias , Plusle & Minun , Kyogre & Groudon

9)Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild?

May be but not to many.
    New pokemon might get unlock after becoming a champion.
    Well , I really can't say for sure .

10) What new Mega Evolutions will be introduced?

Latios and Latias , Sceptile , Blaziken, Swampert, Milotic , Metagross ,Salamence , Camerupt, Walrein , Flygon, Shiftry , Glalie Exploud ,Armaldo , Crawdaunt , Altaria , Dusknoir, Deoxys , Mega Blaziken Alpha .
    Jotho Starter , Sinnoh starter , Unova starter ,

11)Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolutions be hidden?

Granite cave ,Abandoned ship , Meteor falls , MT chimney ,MY Pyre , Mossdeep town etc

12)New areas to be introduced?

Well There might be a new area but we have to wait until ORAS to release to see it.

13)Ideas for post-game content?

Battle Frontier
    Catching new legendary Pokemon in a unlocked area.
    New Contest
    There probably a place to have rematch against gym-leader & other NPC like Battle cafe.
    May be , Looker might appear to help the player and have a post game arc. we might find out how his pokemon died.
    We will also see Team Aqua & Magma with new outfit.

Last edited:

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
    Brendan and May, of course.
    Similar to Emerald.
    Simalar to RS.
    Doubt it.
    I don't know.
    Same as RS.
    Same as RS. If newer gen Pokés are in, it will be in order (ex. D will be in OR, Pe will be in AS)
    Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild? Yep.
    No starters or mascots, not too many of them.
    Lati@site, the other starters, possibly main trio.
    They'll be holding them, (the ones I listed are given or legendaries)
    Nah. Maybe a small island or something to catch newer gen Pokémon?
    Mentioned island, friend safari, legendaries

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years

Likely May and Brandon, I'm willing to bet there will be some degree of customization but not as much as in X and Y because they'll want to keep some aspects of their look.

He will probably remain mostly the same, the only major difference I can foresee is When it comes time to obtain your mega ring where he will likely play a similar role as Serena did in X and Y. My guess is that he'll obtain his mega ring either at the same time as you or near the end of the game when he can use it to Mega evolve his Gardevoir.

Wallace will still be the Gym Leader while Steven will still be the Champion most likely, It's gonna be a remake so they wont change that much. Juan on the other hand, I think he'll be the Mega evolution master like Gurkinn was in X and Y. He seems to me like the very formal type of man who would handle this.

Yes! Teams will almost certainly be switched up, Especially Phoebe's and Glacia's teams. There is no reason for Phoebe to not have a Duskinor on her team and with more ghost types available to choose from, I'd say one of her Banettes will likely be swapped out as well. Glacia's set up is even worse, Two Sealeos AND to Glalies, Not to mention she already has a Walrein. She could really use a Weavile or Lapras on her team, Keep one of the Sealeos and Glalies and toss the other. Sydney's team is fine I don't anticipate changes when it comes to his team. Drakes team will likely follow his Emerald team set up, Other than that his team is fine as well.

Aesthetically The challenge rooms will likely be changed up a bit, I'm personally looking forward to the Ice room. Finally I don't imagine there being many changes to Ever Grande City, But I hope there isn't, That place would look wonderful with updated graphics.

Yes I think Scott will return, My guess is he will still be the person who introduces you to the battle frontier.

Likely the same as it was in RSE, Why would they change it too much if they're doing a Remake?

Groudon I could see becoming Ground/Fire while Kyogre would be either Water Ice or Water/Dragon. Their Abilities will likely be the same as it's what they're known for. If they did change it however, Solar power for Groudon and Swift Swim for Kyogre, It' very fitting for them and since their weather is out they could benefit off of it immediately, It will likely remain the same Drought and Drizzle though.

Just as in RSE, They'll be the main tools used by Team Aqua and Magma. I really don't think they'll change the main story too much.

Their Mega Stones will be the Red/Blue orb, it makes too much sense. Colorful orb shaped objects used to awaken the power of certain Pokemon? It's just too easy too pass up. After a Discussion with Juan or whoever the Mega Evolution Guru is in this game you'll discover that it's Actually Groudonite/Kyogreite.

Seviper and Zangoose will Definitely still be exclusive, Lunatone and Solrock will likely be exclusive along with Lotad and Seedot as well. Mawile and Sableye however? I'm on the fence about them. Mawile recieved too many changes in X and Y to remain exclusive to ruby and it might be one of the few Fairy type Pokemon you could get in the game. I personally think they'll lose their exclusive status.

Oh, And of course Groudon and Kyogre will be exclusive, Along with their mega stones if they get a mega evolution.

During the main story? Likely not, I can see us being able to obtain some of the Trade items for Duskinor, Porygon z, Electivire and Pokemon like that but as for the main story routes that will be about it.

As for how you get IV-VI Gen pokemon, That will likely be through items like the Poke Radar or post game locations like the cave on the Battle Frontier island or the Friend Safari. (Yes, I predict the return of the Friend Safari.)

Mega Airplane Ladi-Twins will definetly be released through this game. I would be willing to bet Swampert and Sceptile will get one as well, Its just too odd for one starter to have a mega while the other two don't, Especially when they currently have starter status.
    While I dont Really think too many of the following would happen, I would love to see;
    Mega Wailord
    Mega Flygon (This is probably the most likely of the list.)
    Mega Tropius
    Mega Altaria

Mega Wailord would be underwater somewhere in the vast ocean of 3rd Gen, Or Shoal Cave.
    Mega flygon would certainly be in the Desert, Possiably in the Sand Castle Mirage Tower.
    Mega Tropius would be rather tricky, Although Ever Grande City would be a cool place to put it.
    Mega Altaria would be in Meteor Falls.
    The Mega starter stone will likely just be given to you.

Mega Groudon/Kyogre would be the Red/Blue orb that would be identified as the Mega stones after you catch them.

And the Mega Ladi-Twins? Mirage Islands.

This game will need something like the Tower of Mastery. After the Gigantic deal they made about inheriting a Mega Ring in Pokemon X and Y they can't have you just obtain it, That would be very inconsistent. They'll also need a location for the Friend safari area, Maybe they can put it on the battle frontier island.

R/S/E in my opinion has the most Post-Game content of all the generations of Pokemon. For me to be happy, all they would have to add is the battle frontier, The Battle Pyramid was so much fun and I would love to do it again with current generation mechanics.

I hope pokemon Contests make a proper return, I know once you figured out what you were doing it was incredibly easy but I still enjoyed them. I was disappointed to see what they did with them in 4th generation and I HATED them in 5th gen. I really hope they remain the same.

Friend safari I believe will make a return as well as the Battle Institute.

And of course, probably the most hyped part of Gen 3 remakes, Secret bases. Hours will be spent on this for me.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • While I don't want to win, can I still post my speculation here?

I'm sure you can! If you end up winning then you could always decline, you won't be forced to take the prize since I'm sure they can always pick another winner. Although if you just want to speculate in general almost all the threads in this forum are about speculation. :)

I don't see them changing the protagonists since the games are remakes and not sequels.

It seemed like Wally had a lot of potential that he didn't get to fully explore in RSE. He appeared several times, and had a nice side story, but other than that he wasn't involved that much at halfway through the game. I think

Since these games were stated to be "Ruby and Sapphire remakes" instead of "Generation 3" or "RSE remakes" I think that Wallace and Steven will take the roles of 8th Gym Leader and Champion, respectively. I would say double battle, however, we already have a double battle at the Mossdeep Gym and it would be rare to have 2 double-battle gyms in Hoenn and none anywhere else. I doubt that they will take Juan out of the game completely since he was pretty important in Emerald, so I suspect he will show up in Sootopolis City and I think we will be able to battle him & Wallace as a team at least once like we did with Flint & Volkner in DPPt.

I suspect that the Champion will be given a Mega Evolution Pokemon - Steven will get Aggron and if they end up going with Wallace (which I suspect they won't) then he will get Gyarados, or a new Mega Milotic. I would say that the E4 would also get Megas, but in Kalos - the region of Mega Evolution - only the Champion had one.

Yes, since I strongly suspect that the Frontier will be making its return, I see no reason why - to many fans' dismay as I learned in this forum - Scott wouldn't. I imagine that he will play the same or less of a role than he did before, but I doubt he will do anything more.

Even though these are Ruby/Sapphire remakes, I think they will follow in HGSS's footsteps and incorporate more of Emerald's story. While whichever version you pick will follow a specific legendary more closely (or why else would there be 2 if they were just photocopies of Emerald?), I think that the two legends will face off in Sootopolis again and we will have to go get him.

Assume Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega Evolutions.
    Mega Kyogre
    Water/Dragon
    Ability: Rainstorm (permanent Drizzle)
    Move: Tsunami (a more powerful version of Surf) 8D

Mega Groudon
    Ground/Fire
    Ability: Firestorm (permanent Drought)
    Move: Epicenter (a more powerful version of Earthquake)(I suck at naming sorry)

Honestly, their abilities don't seem like they need changing, since the whole idea around these two is that they can change the weather. I would be hesitant to make Mega Kyogre half Dragon, but since they got kind of nerfed it seems plausible now. I can see the Red/Blue Orbs because they don't really do a whole lot in the original other than wake up the legendary (and what legendary just has a stone that causes it to wake up?), so there must be some other connection between the Orbs and the legends. Maybe they are also just Mega Stones, but since, even in the Pokemon world Mega-Evos are a relatively new concept, they were just called Orbs since their true names were unknown.

Ruby- Seedot, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock, Groudon, Latios, Cherubi, Spritzee
    Sapphire- Lotad, Sableye, Seviper, Lunatone, Kyogre, Latias, Kricketot, Swirlix
    Honestly there are so many Pokemon, and they seem to be somewhat random each generation, so I think that's the best I got lol.

Starters will obviously be excluded, but I think that they will include all the Pokemon that weren't obtainable in Kalos so that players will be able to catch all the Pokemon without transferring them from a previous generation. So it will be these evolutionary lines: Rattata, Meowth, Koffing, Porygon, Misdreavus, Unown, Stantler, Kricketot, Cherubi, Buneary, Glameow, Finneon, Cottonee, Darumaka, Yamask, Frilish, Tynamo, Elgyem. And obviously Slakoth, Baltoy, Feebas, Castform.

Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, Mega Milotic, Mega Groudon, Mega Kyogre, Mega Rayquaza. Also, Mega Plusle and Mega Minun because of the trademarked names. I don't think that they will include a ton more, since they even held off creating a ton in XY, but other than those we might see Mega Breloom, Mega Kecleon, Mega Mightyena.

I imagine the old couple on Mt. Pyre will have or know the locations of the legendary Mega Stones (if they're not the Red/Blue orbs), and I can see an event with Steven happening with Mega Lati@site (technically not 'new' but I imagine that since they haven't even announced their existence officially they will be connected to ORAS somehow). The stones for Sceptile+Swampert will be distributed throughout an event like Blaziken's was, and the others will be found randomly throughout Hoenn. I don't see any specific locations in mind.

I think that we will be able to explore the islands that are on the map. I had assumed that they were the event-only islands, but the events weren't very accessible so this time around I think that they will be. I can also see us going to the Sevii Islands since they are still a big part of the games and we haven't seen them since FRLG (which I don't think they will be remaking for other reasons), although that might be kind of a long shot. I also really think Manaphy will make an appearance in an undersea cave somewhere in the ocean, but other than that or the random route change I don't think that they will add anything else significant.

Definitely the Battle Frontier's return. It was really popular and well done in Emerald, and honestly it wouldn't be very smart to NOT bring it back. Honestly, Pokemon hasn't done a very good job with postgame lately, and I imagine if they put the BF in, they'll be like, "Alright, good enough!"

Last edited:

Vicktor Black

Still Working on Red Frost
    Years
  • Even though I more than likely won't win its still fun to speculate on things for just the suspense aloneof what is to come in the new games :)

May and brendan but with new outfits for them like perhaps having a summer theme to their clothing

Wally were do I start okay, He will be a gym leader that is also someone that plays a prominent role in getting mega evolutions

I think Steven would be like cynthia as he travels the world and can be avaliable to battle as a post game event, and Wallace will be the pokemon champion but will be a companion through your journey, Juan will have become a traveller and may need some motivation to become a gym leader again.

Some of the league pokemon may change to fit the new pokemon introduced in gen 6 and the champion may also be a different person altogether or the chmpion battle wont be just one but two people consisting off your rivals may/bredan and wally or a inverted battle with wallace

I think Scott would still be finding trainers for the battle frontier but also give you items for certain events in-game were you need an item to proceed and perhaps have a secret area within battle frontier were he is the true final frontier brain.

In emerald he was to stop kyogre and groudon from fighting in sootopolis but in the upcoming games rayquaza may have to band together with kyogre and groundon to defeat the enemy

Groundon would be fire/ground with the same ability drought and kyogre would be water/electric or water/dragon while still keeping the drizzle ability and their signature moves might be something like an equivalent type hyper beam.

their roles in the games will be?
    One is awakened but it doesn't get away but is captured instead thus having to awaken the other legendary and battle the enemy to release the legendary in their grasp

of their Megastones being the Red/Blue Orbs? Or will they be something else?
    Perhaps the red and blue orbs themselves won't become megastones for them but they may be needed to acquire said stones

Like in regular ruby and sapphire it would be seviper and zangoose along with any of the new pokemon beyond 3rd gen but off in their own piece of the world to later be unlocked and those pokemon would be the honedge line, the fletchling line, litleo line for Omega Ruby and the skiddo line, inkay line, and the phantump line would be for Alpha Sapphire

yes like in firered the 2nd and 3rd gen were included so it would seem that the 4th 5th and 6th gen would be included as well

If so, what Pokemon will be included/excluded?
    most 6th gen pokemon would be included except for a few pokemon like hawlucha and maybe dedenne

latios and latias also groundon and kyogre and maybe a mega evo for rayquaza
    the stones for latios and latias will be hidden on their islands while the stones for the legandaries would be hidden within the red and blue orbs themselves and the one for rayquaza may be hidden in an unlockable area and may be part of a sidequest

within the map there were a few islands left just out of reach perhaps these areas will be accessible when you beat the game and then their is the door that is blocked off in a house in moosdeep that may lead to a new world altogether where fairy types reside or it would lead to under the space station and you will enter a rocket to the moon

later gen pokemon will be ready for catching in normal areas and a sidequest to gather the fossil pokemon and also new quests to unlock and maybe a second story in game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Brendan and may
    Travelling to be in the e4
    Juan sootopolis gym leader, Wallace Champion , Steven will be the inventor of mega stones ( stones were already his thing, his dad was an inventor)
    Wally will join as a psychic trainer
    He'll introduce the battle frontier
    He will stop groudon and kyogre
    Groudon , Ground Fire , sandstream , more powerful version of earthquake (120 power)
    Kyogre , water , drizzle , more powerful version of surf (however not as a HM) (120 power)
    Rampaging sootopolis
    Kyogreite and Groudonite
    Omega ruby - zangoose , minum , seedot
    Alpha sapphire - seviper plusle, lotad
    After you get the national dex yes
    None
    Zangoose and Seviper , Swampert Blaziken Sceptile , latios latias , groudon kyogre Rayquaza , Wailord relicanth
    Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolutions be hidden? At Steven Stone
    No
    When you catch Rayquaza steven will give you Rayquazarite to mega evolve it and defeat mega Kyogre or mega groudon (depending on version)

Last edited:

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
    I think the protagonists will be May and Brendan, but with little tweaks to their outfits, etc. and being able to choose a different skin tone for racial equality purposes. The customizing aspect from X/Y may be in play to an extent, such as changing the color of the clothing and hair.
    I think Wally will play the same role as in R/S/E for the most part, maybe with the addition of, a) a Mega Gardevoir; B) If new islands are included in the remakes, he'd escort you to them, and; C) Being able to battle him once a day at his home in Verdanturf Town after the Elite Four is beaten, rather than several times a day in Victory Road.
    I think Wallace and Steven will take on their original roles as in Ruby and Sapphire, with Juan being the powerful traveling trainer whom you can battle in Mossdeep after defeating the Elite Four. I think this because (at the time of writing this) there is no confirmed Emerald remake.
    I think that the league members will remain the same as they were in Ruby and Sapphire, though with some Pokémon team changes.
    I think he may appear in the same way as Emerald if they include the Battle Frontier, otherwise, I don't think he'll make a prominent appearance. Maybe as a normal NPC if they don't include the Battle Frontier.
    I think Rayquaza will be the same as in Ruby and Sapphire rather than the same in Emerald, due to there being no announced Emerald remake (at the time of writing this). That said, he may receive a Mega Evolution.
    Groudon: Groudon would get to be a Fire/Ground type, while gaining the Battle Armor ability and an increased Speed. Signature moves would be Flamethrower, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, and Sunny Day.
    Kyogre: Kyogre would get to be a Water/Steel type, while gaining the Hydration ability, and an increased Defense. Signature moves would be Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Thunder, and Iron Head.

Same as in Ruby and Sapphire, each for their respective copies.
    I think the Red/Blue orbs may be renamed as mega stones, like Kyogite and Groudite, while keeping the same appearance as the red/blue orbs.
    AlphaSapphire:
    Seedot family
    Mawile
    Zangoose
    Solrock
    Kyogre
    Latios

OmegaRuby:
    Lotad family
    Sableye
    Seviper
    Lunatone
    Groudon
    Latias

They will become available in certain areas after Petalburg City
    Inland areas will have Pokemon from Sinnoh (excluding starters and legendaries) while smaller islands will have Pokemon from Unova and Kalos.
    Mega Sceptile
    Mega Ludicolo
    Mega Swampert
    Mega Seviper
    Mega Zangoose
    Mega Groudon
    Mega Kyogre
    Mega Gallade

Groudon/Kyogre's Mega Stone's will automatically go to the player after they're caught, just like with Mewtwo in X/Y. The others however will be either given to the player by an NPC after a certain goal has been met, or found in the overworld.
    Something like the Sevii islands with the extra islands seen on the Hoenn map.
    The Battle Frontier being brought back, Pokemon Contests being brought back and revamped, and catching Rayquaza at Sky Pillar.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • Who will be the protagonists? May and Brendan

What role will Wally play? Same as before (rival/friend)

What roles do you think Juan, Wallace, and
    Steven will fill? 8th gym leader, champion and post-game trainer respectively

Will there be any other League-related
    changes? unlikely, unless this is slightly after the original games

Will Scott make a return? If so, what as? Hopefully, if he DOES return (which many think he shouldn't) he will play a bigger role than apparently scouting you.for the Battle Frontier and trading you a meowth.

What will Rayquaza's role in the story be? i believe Raquaza will have a big part in the story and may have to restore order again

Assume Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega
    Evolutions. What do you think
    — their types / abilities / signature moves
    will be? Mega Groudon - Fire/Ground - Drought - Eruption, Earthquake, Solarbeam, Fissure;

Mega Kyogre - Poison/Water - Drizzle - Water Spout, Ice Beam, Aqua Tail, Sheer Cold

— their roles in the games will be? Main beast behind each of the games climate problems

— of their Megastones being the Red/Blue
    Orbs? Or will they be something else? red/blue orb sprite, renamed Groudite and Kyogrite

What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be? OR - Magmar, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Houndour, Houndoom, Torkoal, Trapinch, Vibrava, Flygon, Slugma, Magcargo, Magby, Magmortar, Growlithe, Arcanine, Heatmor, Litleo, Pyroar,

AS- Electabuzz, Jynx, Pinsir, Mantyke, Mantine, Clamperl, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Staryu, Starmie, Elekid, Electivire, Vulpix, Ninetales, Durant, Binacle, Barbaracle

Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in
    the wild? Yes, but not only under certain circumstances

— If so, what Pokemon will be included/
    excluded? , all pokemon with Gen IV+ evolutions (Magenton, Nosepass) will be able to evolve, and ones that cannot found in the wild, will be found in the extended Safari Zone in the post game.

What new Mega Evolutions will be introduced? Sableye, castform, Torkoal, Jynx, Primeape, Durant, Heatmor, Plusle, Minun, Sceptile, Swampert, Groudon, Kyogre, Bibarel, Cherrim, Beheeyem, Cofagrigus, Raichu, Delibird, Grumpig, Mr. Mime, Slaking, Breloom, Weavile, Honchkrow

Where will the stones for the new Mega
    Evolutions be hidden? in and around Hoenn, and throughout the story, also in the hidden post-game areas

New areas to be introduced? a whole extension of the region

Ideas for post-game content? Battle Frontier, Proper Contests, Underground returns, Secret Bases, Safari Zone, daily events, Looker Missions, Raquaza, 3 regis (and regigigas) one of the latis to catch (also getting their mega stone) and more!

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    Brendan/May
    Rival and really badass post-game trainer (e.g. Red in GSC/HGSS and Steven in Emerald)
    Juan/Wallace: Gym Leader 8 (If playing Omega Ruby, you battle Juan; if playing Alpha Sapphire, you battle Wallace)
    Steven: Champion

None that come to mind.
    Yes; Battle Frontier owner and some sort of champion of the Frontier
    Post-game legendary
    Their types will be Water/Dragon and Ground/Dragon. Archie/Maxie will capture Kyogre/Groudon and use it in a battle against you. They will use the normal version. After you defeat them, you will use your orb (which is also a Mega Stone) to mega evolve them and battle their Mega Evolution, at which point you can capture them.
    Omega Ruby:
    Seedot line
    Mawile
    Zangoose
    Solrock
    Latios
    Darkrai
    Ho-Oh
    Alpha Sapphire:
    Lotad line
    Sableye
    Seviper
    Lunatone
    Latias
    Cresselia
    Lugia

Only the evolutions of already-available Pokemon will be present in the Hoenn Pokedex (That is, before you get the National Pokedex).
    -Dusknoir
    -Rhyperior
    -Magnezone
    -Probopass
    -Froslass
    -Budew
    -Roserade
    -Gallade
    -etc

-Swampert
    -Sceptile
    -Kyogre
    -Groudon
    -Rayquaza
    -Lati@s

-You will get Swampertite/Sceptilite/Blazikenite later in the game from probably Steven. Kyogre and Groudon's stones will be the Blue/Red Orbs, respectively. Rayquaza's will be the Jade Orb. Lati@s will be holding it's respective Mega Stone when you capture it
    -New area of Hoenn (Maybe a new island or something)
    -Space. Hey, it isn't too much of a stretch, maybe you'll be able to take the Mossdeep Space Center's rocket to a moon or a space station or something.
    -Revamped Battle Frontier

-Battle Frontier
    -New area of Hoenn.
    -Legendaries from other games become available
    -Some new method of fossil hunting
    -Something regarding the Safari Zone
    -New type of Pokemon Contests
    -Legendary Golems
    -Something new to do with Soot from Route 113
    -Secret Bases return

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023

It was already confirmed that ORAS is a remake of Ruby and Sapphire (and probably Emerald as well), so it's quite obvious that the protagonists are going to be Brendan/Landon and May. ^^
    I really am hoping that they're gonna be the heroes, because I really wanna see Brendan/Landon in 3D, so I can clearly see that white hat he kept on wearing that made me believe that it was his hair. >.>

The...rival...?
    And hopefully, since he just moved to Hoenn, then he'll probably be the one who'll introduce the Megavolution to the ORAS protagonist. Assuming that he's from Kalos~

As much as I hate to think about it, it's more likely that Juan will be the 8th gym leader, Wallace will be the Hoenn champion, and Steven will be a former champion that we can battle in the post-game, just like Red in Gold/Silver/Crystal/HG/SS... =/
    edited (Aug. 28, 2014) : Now that I think about it, I think both Juan and Wallace will be the 8th Gym Leaders, but not at the same time. What I mean is that maybe in one version, Wallace is the 8th Gym Leader, while on the other version, it's Juan, just like Iris and Drayden on Black and White versions. And so, Steven will still be the region's champion.

Well, it's safe to say that they'll be upgrading the looks and atmosphere. :P

I'd love for the Battle Frontier to return, so yes, Scott will return as the one who'll introduce the player about the Battle Frontier. ^^

Rayquaza will help in calming down the rampaging Groudon/Kyogre/both from destroying the region.

— Groudon: Ground/Fire | Drought | Eruption, Solar Beam, Earthquake, Ancient Power || Kyogre: Water/Ice | Drizzle | Water Spout, Ancient Power, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam
    edit (June 11, 2014) : I think the Red and Blue Orbs will be the key for them to turn into their Primal Reversion forms.
    edit (September 11, 2014) : Since their primal forms' abilities are known now, I speculate that Primal Groudon's [Strong Sunlight] ability will hurt other non-fire PKMN in the battlefield after every turn.

Groudon and Kyogre will be in their respective game titles.
    edit (June 11, 2014) : Latias will probably be in Alpha Sapphire while Latios will be in Omega Ruby.

I would believe that they'll be available later in the game. Most probably after the League. The Gen 4-6 'mons will probably then start to appear around the region.

Swampert and Sceptile will definitely receive their Megavolutions. ^^
    edit (June 11, 2014) : It's a long shot, but I think Chesnaught, Delphox and Greninja will be getting Mega Evolutions.
    edit (June 13, 2014) : I think Gallade will have a Mega Evolution as well. Kinda unfair if only Gardevoir has one.
    edit (July 3, 2014) : Rayquaza will get a Mega Evolution or a Primal Reversion. And maybe Skarmory will get a Mega Evolution as well.
    edit (July 11, 2014) : Maybe Flygon and Milotic will have their Mega Evolutions.

Wally will most likely give you the Mega Stone depending on what your starter is. For the other stones, I think we can get them from NPC's since the stones are from Kalos after all.

Online Berry Blending!!! :D
    edit (June 11, 2014) : Online Contests!!! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    The protagonists from the original pair, with redesigns probably.
    A rival of course. Like in the original pair, he might not appear that much, since it was announced that these are full-remakes.
    Juan will be a nobody like in the original pair, Wallace as the Sootopolis City Gym leader, and Steven as the Champion of the Pokemon League.
    Redesigns of the rooms of course, maybe it will stick to the games prior to Black and White, and for the first time, when you beat the game, you'll be able to rechallenge them with new teams and higher levels.
    They're full-remakes, so Scott may not appear before post-game. Scott, as usual, will look for talented trainers for the Battle Frontier.
    Probably the same as in Sootopolis City, it'll stop Kyogre and Groudon of course.
    If they were to receive Mega Evolutions, Groudon may be a Ground/Fire-Type and Kyogre may still be a Water-Type, to be honest, I don't see any more types available for Kyogre. The mascots of their respective games, they fight in Sootopolis City, and the game mascot will proceed to the Cave of Origin. The Red/Blue Orbs are used to control, so they say. I believe they will shatter and Mega Stones may be discovered within them, Kyogre and Groudon were said to be controlled by the orbs, but maybe, just maybe, they're not, they only want something within the orbs.
    Omega Ruby:
    Seedot
    Nuzleaf
    Shiftry
    Mawile
    Zangoose
    Solrock
    Groudon
    Alpha Sapphire:
    Lotad
    Lombre
    Ludicolo
    Sableye
    Seviper
    Lunatone
    Kyogre

Probably, check out Heart Gold and Soul Silver for more information.
    Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos Pokemon, excluding starters and legendary Pokemon, the games could use a few legendaries, however.
    Mega Sceptile, Swampert, Sableye, Metagross, Milotic, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. We'd have too many if there were four-five more.
    Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolution will be hidden?
    Notable places such as the Abandoned Ship, Route 111 desert, Meteor Falls, Mt. Chimney, Scorched Slab, Mt. Pyre, Shoal Cave, Underwater, Seafloor Cavern, Sealed Chamber, Sootopolis City, Cave of Origin, Sky Pillar, Victory Road, possibly Terra Cave and Marine Cave, and possibly the new areas to be introduced.
    New Areas within notable places, a place that makes me very curious, is Dewford Town, that inaccessible island on the north, and the Granite Cave, surely there's something more to them.
    Mega Stones in Hoenn, Battle Frontier, Legendaries from other generations, Jirachi, Deoxys, Latios and Latias, their Mega Stones, Gym and Pokemon League rematches, return of the Safari Zone, events relating to Kalos, new quests that will allow you to connect with games X and Y upon completion like in FireRed and LeafGreen. Ugh I can't think of more.

robxu9

Shadowed Warrior
    Years
    ユウキ and ハルカ (Brendan and May)
    Honestly? I think he'll play the same role as before. Maybe he'll get the rival theme too, but who knows how they'll change it up.
    Unfortunately, I believe that they'll be basing it off the Emerald timeline, much like HeartGold and SoulSilver combined GS with the Crystal timeline. So Juan would be the 8th Gym Leader, Wallace would be the Champion, and Steven will be looking for rocks again.
    It's a remake... I'm doubtful.
    I hope not. He seemed annoying.
    Calming Kyogre and Groudon and negating the effects of the Red and Blue Orbs. So like Emerald.
    Uhh... same as always?
    — their roles in the games will be? Also same as always???
    — of their Megastones being the Red/Blue Orbs? Or will they be something else? Nah, they're probably the red and blue orbs. But I don't think they're going to be mega evolutions, per se - but rather reacting to the orbs without any sort of mega bracelet or something.
    What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be? ...deadpans
    Honestly, if not the legendaries... I have no clue. They'll probably stick as close as possible to Ruby/Sapphire, and probably figure something out for the later generations. (maybe also stick as close to Diamond/Pearl, HeartGold/SoulSilver, B2/W2, X/Y, etc)
    Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild? I can't see why not.
    — If so, what Pokemon will be included/excluded? I have no idea.

Am I the only one who didn't really like the mega evolution concept? It seemed honestly quite foreign... Then again, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Also, does the X/Y timeline match with RSE?
    New areas to be introduced? A better Battle Frontier? Maybe the southern islands that are on the PokeNav map?
    Ideas for post-game content? Allow travel to new areas.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back