• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Who will be the protagonists?
    Brendan and May - though they may well be renamed to something like Omega and Alpha. I 100% doubt that they'll be replaced with 'new' protagonists, or that it'll be a case of HGSS where the female character is basically the same, but is 'new' for no real reason. They'll revamp Brendan and May.

What role will Wally play?
    The same as before; though he'll be given a bit of a better stance as a rival, perhaps. Maybe they'll give him a Mega Gardevoir, or maybe still he'll get a Gallade instead. Either way, they'll have it so you battle Wally way more than two times throughout the main story. He'll definitely cross paths with the rival teams too - he had nothing to do with them before, but I expect a tag battle here and there.

What roles do you think Juan, Wallace, and Steven will fill?
    Hard to say - I doubt ORAS will have the same deal as HGSS and basicall have Emerald's story, because ultimately ORAS will focus on its mascot legendary.
    Because of this, I'm willing to bet Steven will be Champion, Wallace will be 8th Gym Leader, and Juan might receive a cameo somewhere - if you battle him he'll be strong, sure, but nothing special beyond 'Wallace's Mentor'.

Will there be any other League-related changes?
    There may be some level alterations, and they may well have it so you can battle them in any order, as per Gen V/XY, but the members will be the same and will have the same teams as before.

Will Scott make a return? If so, what as?
    As the creator of the Battle Frontier, of course. Exact same as before, only he'll probably make a big deal about Mega Stones and stuff as well, he'll either a) be the one to give you the Mega Stone or b) be simply flabbergasted and in awe that you're able to use Mega Evolution, when it comes around to it.

What will Rayquaza's role in the story be?
    Verrrrrrrrrry hard to predict - since the video most recently broadcasted by Pokémon shows separate cutscenes of rain and sunshine, I'm willing to bet Rayquaza won't resume its Emerald role, but will simply wait atop Sky Pillar for the player to battle in the postgame.

Assume Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega Evolutions. What do you think
    — their types / abilities / signature moves will be?
    Groudon will gain secondary Fire typing, and he will keep Drought - however, I'm willing to bet he'll get some kind of modified Drought that remains permanent for as long as he's in the arena, or at least lasts longer than five turns. I think the same regarding Kyogre, of course - Drizzle will be modified for it so that it lasts longer. Also, Kyogre will get secondary Ice typing, if it gets a Mega Evolution.
    — their roles in the games will be?
    I imagine their roles will be much the same as before, with the respective evil Teams trying to expand the land mass/the sea. However, in the event that the modified Groudon/Kyogre are indeed Mega Evolutions, I'd say that the evil teams want to Mega Evolve them to further enhance the weather effects, quite simply.
    — of their Megastones being the Red/Blue Orbs? Or will they be something else?
    IF they are Mega Evolutions I'm willing to bet the Red and Blue Orbs will become their Groudonite and Kyogrite, yes.

What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be?
    Don't see why they'd change the version exclusives: Seedot, Solrock, Zangoose etc. to OR, Lotad Lunatone, Seviper etc. to AS. I'm also willing to bet that certain 'pairs' of Pokémon from more recent generations will also be present as version exclusives, like Slurpuff and the other Fairy thang.
    Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild?
    Absolutely. That Hoenn 'dex be getting expanded, right-quick.
    — If so, what Pokemon will be included/excluded?
    Oh my godddddddddd who is asking these questions I want to sleep. Anyway, obviously the starters from other generations won't be available in the wild (NOT counting the likes of Friend Safari, or whatever). There won't be all that many Kalos Pokémon available; Fletchling, Bunnelby, Scatterbug, Litleo, Honedge - their evolutionary lines won't be available, for example.

What new Mega Evolutions will be introduced?
    Milotic, Metagross, Salamence, Walrein, Cacturne, Sabeleye, to name a few Hoenn Pokémon that might get some.
    Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolutions be hidden?
    ...randomly across the region like in X and Y, only there'll need to be a different system of activating the 'locator', because there's no big crystal like in Anistar City. No doubt in the postgame if you talk to Scott or whoever tells you about the Mega Stones initially, they'll say "Oh, I heard there's a strange stone in _______, maybe it's a Mega Stone".

FURTHERMORE, I guarantee that the odd stone that you're given on a whim in X/Y is actually a Mega Stone for ORAS; and you totally have the option to trade it for a Sun Stone, which I accidentally did and now feel suuuuuuper stupid about.
    New areas to be introduced?
    Nah, Hoenn's plenty colourful and diverse - they'll doll it up like all hell, but they won't need to add new areas.

Ideas for post-game content?
    Emerald's Battle Frontier (which does NOT count as a new area thank you very much); the Mega Stones will need to be found. Rematches against Gym Leaders via call on the PokéNav, Swarm Pokémon, the Lati will roam, Rayquaza will be unlocked (as will Regigigas if you catch all the Regis). Instead of the Johto-ish area of the Safari Zone, Friend Safari's will be unlocked.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Who will be the protagonists?
    same as original
    same as original
    same as original
    high level rematches bby
    who?
    same as original
    same as original
    same as original
    red/blue orbs
    same as original
    yeah
    ♥♥♥♥ if i know
    luvdisc
    underwater
    yeah
    battle frontier 2.0 with ev training tools n ♥♥♥♥

lez goooo

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

I think, and hope, that it will be Brendan and May still. I think they'd keep the ability to customize them, though, and new items will be available that fit those characters' styles more.​

That's a tough one. I certainly hope he'll have a larger part than he did in the original games. I think they might expand his role, assuming he's kept, and make him more of a real rival, rather than those two battles you had against him in the originals. He might have a bit more story to him, but I don't think he'll become anything too great, as we already have to fight over Wallace or Steven being champion.​

Okay, let's look at it this way: these are remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, yes, but I suspect that many elements implemented in Emerald will appear, as there will be no "Gamma Emerald" or what have you, so they'll likely take things they added and expanded upon in Emerald and place them in ORAS, similar to certain things in HGSS, such as Suicune's role, being kept to an extent. Going by this train of thought, I think Juan and Wallace will retain their roles as Gym Leader and Champion, respectively, and Steven will be a powerful trainer you can see around the region, and perhaps with a larger part in the story.​

I think (or hope) that the Elite Four members will have more to them, whether it be a larger part in the story or at least some back stories to them. They'll have updated teams, but they themselves will likely be the same.​

I'm not sure, here. He's not very memorable, and I'm not sure whether they'll bring back the original Battle Frontier, no matter how much I'd like them to. I'm going to say that he won't, although there may still be some version of a battle frontier.

EDIT: Since I'm deciding to assume that the original Battle Frontier might really be back, I'm going to say that Scott might appear in relation to it, although perhaps not as much as he did in Emerald.​

Mediator between Kyogre and Groudon, I would assume. I'm not sure how they'll play the story between Team Magma / Team Aqua and Groudon / Kyogre, as they'll likely keep Groundon obtainable in OR and Kyogre obtainable in AS, but it will probably still have both to a certain extent, and Rayquaza will be needed to keep order.​

I think their types would be the same, and the originals didn't really have signature moves, so I don't think they'll be getting any EDIT: going by the trailer, they probably will have new moves. Groudon's was some sort of spikes-coming-out-of-magma thing, so I'm suspecting Ground-type (especially since it made a super-effective noise against Blaziken, so it's no dual-fire) and probably 140 base power. Kyogre's will be Water-type and probably with 140 base power as well. As far as abilities . . . their major thing is being able to affect the weather, so they'll either retain their normal abilities of Drought and Drizzle in the new forms, or (site says new abilities so new abilities it is) have some greater ability involving their respective weather of sun and rain. Perhaps aura abilities like Yveltal and Xerneas. Earth Aura and Water Aura? If not, it will probably be something involving sunlight/rain and ground or fire/water moves.​

Team Magma / Team Aqua will probably be trying to harness the legedaries' powers to influence the region's land / water mass, and these forms will probably be some secret power that allows them to truly reshape the world, so they'll attempt to draw out the forms and, well, do their thing.​

I think that would make the most sense, as they already have a connection / resonance with the orbs, so it wouldn't be far out there to think they'll draw out the new forms.​

What will the Version Exclusive Pokémon be?

I'm assuming they'll be similar to the exclusives in the original games.

αSapphire: Lotad line, Sableye, Seviper, Lunatone, Latias, Kyogre

ΩRuby: Seedot line, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock, Latios, Groudon​

Will Generation IV - VI Pokémon be available in the wild?

Once the National Dex is obtained, then certainly. Perhaps they'll add a few new pokémon to the Safari Zone, and pokémon that evolve from older pokémon, such as Gallade, Probopass, Magnezone, Dusknoir and Rhyperior, might be available through evolution (perhaps only Probopass and Magnezone, as the others reuire items), but not capture.

But I'm going to say that the Hoenn Pokédex will stay pretty much the same, and most post-gen III pokémon will be available only in the post-game.​

— If so, what Pokémon will be included/excluded?

Bolding ones that get confirmed, just because.

I've heard rumors of Mega Plusle and Mega Minun, which sound awkward (but amazing), as well as Jynx. I heard mention of Mega Kecleon earlier, which sounds cool. There will most likely be Mega Swampert and Mega Sceptile. Other ones I think (or hope) they might include are Mega Milotic, Mega Tropius, Mega Metagross, Mega Zangoose, Mega Seviper, Mega Breloom, Mega Exploud, Mega Sableye, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Torkoal, Mega Camerupt, Mega Salemence, Mega Swellow, and Mega Skarmory.

Of course there'll be Mega Latios and Mega Latias, and possibly Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre. If Groudon and Kyogre get Megas, then I think it fair to also make a Mega Rayquaza. *Primal forms, baby

Those are just Hoenn pokémon, though. I'm still expecting Megas for the Gen II-V starters, as well as other potential non-Hoenn pokémon.

Total shots in the dark, though. Still, there's always hope.

EDIT: Sadly, I didn't call Diancie, although I don't think anybody saw that coming.​

I have no idea, honestly. Some of the locations of certain Mega Stones in X and Y were so odd and obscure. Tyranitar/Aggron were even inside a gym.

EDIT: Just to get some ideas in . . . perhaps in dungeons such as Mt. Chimney, Mt. Pyre, the Aqua/Magma base, and Victory Road (and that cave you first find Steven in in Dewford, as he's now connected to Mega Evolution). I think Sableye's Mega Stone might be within Mt. Pyre.​

New to the series or new to Hoenn games? Some people have mentioned the Sevii Isles, and I think that would make sense. New chambers for certain legendaries, perhaps one for Regigigas, and other small areas, like new caves or underwater locations.

EDIT: Going by the map update, there's more land all around the water, although I'm not sure if that's significant. An expanded Aqua/Magma base seems likely (the dark place at the top), but it's not necessarily new. It would also seem that the Battle Frontier is certainly back, but that's also not new.​

Asdfghjkl; The original Battle Frontier would be really nice, but I don't know if they'll implement that again. If they introduce the Sevii Isles, then that would probably be post-game. I'm not sure what else there could be.

EDIT: As I said above, it would seem that the Battle Frontier is back. I'm going to take a shot and say it'll be like the original Battle Frontier, which I will enjoy immensely if it is.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    I think the protagonists will be either May and Brendan or following Crystal and HeartGold's example be two new players for the occasion, especially if it is a remake but set in a new time frame if they want to explain the "new" Pokemon and Mega Evolution.

I think Wally would play the same role but maybe more connected to the main story of Team Magma and Team Aqua, not just a side story that shows up at the entrance of Victory Road. Maybe some Double or Triple battles with him would be cool. I loved Wally's story, how we helped him in the beginning and how he grew stronger with his Ralts. He was more than just a way to sneak in a how to catch Pokemon tutorial. And his relationship with Ralts made me love that Pokemon. Maybe have him also have a starter from this Region? or even from each region?

I think Juan as sootopolis city Gym leader should be more included in the story, since the big event of all 3 legendary Pokemon showing up there takes place. I think Wallace should show up more also since he is closely related to Juan, the gym and becomes champ in Emerald. Maybe be more like Alder and Lance? Steven should help with Mega stones since he is a stone fanatic and be related to Groudon and Kyoger's mega Evolutions. He is also closely related to Wallace since Wallace takes over as champ.

Maybe make them more powerful after deafeting them a certain number of times? Have them evolve their Pokemon or have completly new team lineups, maybe even based on what starter you picked. Mega Evolutions for each Elite Four. Pick how many pokemon each Trainer can have for the match. Challenge modes like each Pokemon hp set to 1 and you win based on who hits first (quick draw challenge?). Elite four uses rare and Legendary Pokemom with evs and ivs, maybe as a setting?

People seam to not like Scott very much for some reason. We should be use to annoying characters that appear at terrible and weird moments. But maybe he can come back as the gym guy who gives out water bottles or lemonade.

Maybe the same as before but way cooler. With a mega evolution. Make it show up more than it did, more of a supporting role. Maybe even a shiny Rayquaza! Maybe the trainer can help it defeat Mega Groudon and Mega Kyoger by looking for its Mega stones to evolve it into Mega Rayquaza using their Mega Ring. Or Mega Deoxys swoops in and saves the day.

I think groudon should change to a Dragon Type and Kyogre a Fairy type. Abilitys should be new ones that have to do with the weather. Completely new signature moves.

Probably the same. With a twist.

I think the mega stones should change from the orbs, like an event needs to happen for them to change to their true identity as mega stones. Red and Blue orb seems too vague. Or they should be two different items like the orbs react/find Groudon, Kyoger and their stones.

Maybe make all gen 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 Version exclusives to a specific game. Or base it on the mascots type.

Yes. Hopefully they wont look like they were bleached. Some of the color schemes looked too weird and different.

I think they they should include all of them. Before it was a good idea to include some of your favorites to introduce the new ones, but why exclude some with mega evolutions if you want to be able to catch them, too. They are all my favorites and I think the only thing new would be a Pokemon's Mega Evolution. I think they should have kept some familiar faves in Black and White. New Pokemon take some getting use to. Plus they are bringing back gotta catch em all, going back to the beginning.

They would probably focus on this regions Pokemon or completely surprise us. I cant even imagine what they would look like.

Maybe in Hidden Bases around the game. Then maybe they will be extra hidden. Maybe group hunts.

Maybe new routes or cities that have the "new" Pokemon. Stretch out that route near ever grande. More ocean to the right of the map. The moon could be cool. Moon Pokemon like Clefairy and Beheyem, and shiny Deoxys. Maybe underwater caverns deep in the ocean. Treasure hunting and sunken ships.

Rematchs, daily side quests that are downloadable. Meet up with other trainers to hunt shinies. Route outbursts and increasing chances of horde battles. Change what Pokemon show up in horde battles based on what music your playing from a region. Bug, fishing and other contests to keep you busy. Multiplayer mini games like in Pokemon Stadium. To really be able to breed and train a triathlon Pokemon, not just to be a battler. To really be able to change roles like "I don't want to be a Trainer any more, I want to be a coordinator or Rhyhorn Racer. " Maybe be an aura guardian (Time Travel?), Pokemon ranger, or a spy for looker. Include missions with old evil Teams (or even new ones) like Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Plasma and Team Flare. (maybe team Magma the basis of team Flare?! Ripple effect!) Make it more interesting for those who don't care about ivs and evs and completing the pokedex. Lots of legendary hunts, maybe even shiny!

Last edited:

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
    Brendan and May (kinda obvious i think) if they're not the protagonists then this might be a sequel.

Alternate Rival (if only i can use him xD) maybe he might do mega evo too.

Steven will be the champion , Wallace is still gym leader & Juan will be at random place? maybe mirage island like the manga and he will have hes own quest or side quest.

LOL i laugh at this question.., he'll probably still annoys you anywhere in the game but maybe he will give you some item's this time

The same as R/S/E I'd like to have rayquaza mega evo hopefully they add it

Well obviously groudon will be Fire/Ground , but for Kyore Water/Steel or
    Water
    /Electric? i dont think they will change its abilities & signature move

Same as R/S/E

kinda weird if its red/blue orb it must be something Omega or Alpha.

As usual counterpart pokemons

If this is a full remake then i dont think they will add it but maybe...maybe they add it after E4

Goldeen? lol magikarp/gyarados oh yes gallade will be definitely included

Starters ,(ZIGZAGOON XD), Latios/Latias,Kyogre,Groudon & Rayquaza

Postgame or special place? :|

Mirage island will be more useful now :3?, and the other island that has not use in R/S/E games

Mew quest,Latios/Latias quest & Jirachi quest

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
    Years
    Well of course, Brendon and May. They were the main Protagonists in the originals. So why not just Reboot?
    I think Wally was a meaningless character. He didnt do much in RSE for me. I think they should branch out on him a bit. Make his role more important. Maybe make him join Magma or Aqua.
    I hope there respective places.
    I assume EVVERYTHING is getting a redesign. If they released it in B/W style, Not much would change. However, X/Y style, Hoenns entire layout would have to change. Possibly for better or worse. I like the idea of remade with a B/W feel. but X/Y battles. I dont know. SO MANY IDEAS.
    Scott should. He kept an eye on you throughout the entire story, so why not> just make him less stalker-ish.
    Rayquaza was a Peace-Keeper. And that worked, But I think there needs to be more to him. Maybe add a part earlier on in game.
    Should Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega Evolutions?
    I changed this question around because of some clashing views. I am not a fan of MegaEvolutions. I think they add too much Strength in game. Too OP, some may say. But, I havent had much of a look at them, So I dont know yet.
    They should keep the same PokeDex that appeared in RSE, however, vary it up more. I dont want to see 5 million Silcoons.
    I think they should be end game. Like a Mini Region to explore after you beat the Pokemon League.
    I want to see ones of:
    Torkoal
    Snorunt
    Lodicullo (Cant Spell. Im lame)
    Skitty
    If they add MegaEvolutions, THey should hide them in Hidden Grottos and Unmarked places on the map.
    I would like to see a Mini region added for Post-Game. Maybe have a special Poedex for Gens 4-6 pokemon to be captured. I also want to see a Revamped Hidden Grotto. I liked the Idea, But more customization.
    Side Quests. Things to do throughout the Entire Hoenn region as means to get special end game Items. I also like the idea od Dungeons being added.

I know many of my ideas are controvestial, but a lot of these ideas im adding in my fangame.

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
    Years
    Brendan and May, but they'll have their designs updated.

He's your REAL Rival. Brendan/May become a minor entity like Ethan/Lyra, and you get to battle Wally more and explore his character more, and in the post game he becomes a fairy-type Gym Leader.

They will have the same role as they did in the original Ruby/Sapphire, however...

...there will be a Gym Leader "Round 2" in which all leaders are tougher, what's more, Wally will be a gym leader (as stated above), the final gym will be led by Juan and Wallace will be champ, but only in these rematches.

It'd be silly for the Frontier to not return, so Scott will have the same role as in Emerald.

Same as in Emerald, although some modifications will be made to keep Emerald's plot while also keeping the version mascots exclusive.

No changes from the original games.

Same as Emerald, except see above.

The stones will be the orbs. Except...

Same as in the originals, except the Red/Blue Orbs will be found in the opposite version - that is, Red Orb in AS, Blue Orb in OR. Because Game Freak loves trolling.

No, there's no need.

Mega Lati@s is all but confirmed.

An event will see Diancie craft it for [email protected] you have to trade it to X/Y. Yes, the stone is hidden in a completely different region.

A hidden part of the woods near Fortree City where only fairy-types live. Wally travels there to found his gym.

Other than what's already posted, the game will have enough sidequests to rival that of The Elder Scrolls, and Hoenn will have more dungeons and additional areas for this purpose. (Okay fine, a guy can dream right?) Oh, and the Frontier will have more content resembling that of Pokemon Stadium, including a Gym Leader Castle and standard Stadium Cups.

marc1234

Conquest MODE
    Years
    May and Brendan.

He will play the role of a rival, the same as the original R/S. And he will give you the mega stone of Gardevoir

Wallace will be the 8th gym and Steven will be the Champion. I think Juan will not be in this game cause he appeared in Emerald. Steven will give you a mega stone in granite cave

They will have a different teams and a Fairy type trainer

Yes, he will return. I think he will give you a mega evo stone

He will stop Kyogre and Groudon. Like he did in R/S

Groudon will still have the same type and Kyogre also. They will have the same abilities but they will have a signature moves like Zekrom/Reshiram

The evil Teams will capture them

An improvise Red/Blue orbs

Latios/Latias, Groudon/Kyogre, Lunatone/Solrock

Some Gen IV, and a few Gen V and VI

Gallade, Riolu and Lucario, Haxorus line, Hydreigon line, Florges line and Victiny

The 3 Regis, Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza, Armaldo and Cradily, Sceptile and Swampert, Metagross, Latias and Latios, Skarmory and Aggron

Cave of Origin, Battle Frontier, Mirage Island, Mt.Pyre, Shoal Cave and Meteor Falls

New areas in Battle Frontier, Shoal Cave and new underwater dive spots

Improvise Battle Frontier, Trainer tower and rematch battles. New legends and A Lot of new area. And a Missingno easter egg

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2014

May & Brendan with upgraded PokeNavs and cool outfits as well!

Your Rival, not only in Pokemon Battles but also in Pokemon Contest. With some cool Mega Evos except his Gardevoir.

Likewise, Juan is the Sootopolis City Gym Leader; Wallace is the Champ and Steven as Strongest Pokemon Trainer in whole Hoenn Region.

The battle scenery with awesome 3D graphics! Like in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Yes, Master of Frontier Brains. (Even though Scott is not a Pokemon Trainer.) I want a twist also, like instead of Scott fighting you if you choose May as Protagonist you will fight Brendan instead of Scott. Brendan will secretly training in Battle Frontier to explore different Pokemon around the world in help for his father Prof. Birch. And vice versa.

Hero of the Sootopolis. Stops Groudon and Kyogre chaotic disaster.

Groudon
    Type 1: Fire
    Type 2: Ground
    Or Pure Fire Type
    Ability: Drought(Normal)/Blaze(Mega)/Flame Body(Mega)/Flash Fire(Mega)/Magma Armor(Mega)
    Signature Move: Fissure
    Other Moves: Solar Beam, Earth Power/Land's Wrath/ Earthquake, Blast Burn/Eruption/V-create
    Kyogre:
    Type 1: Water
    Type 2: Ice
    Or Pure Ice
    Ability: Drizzle(Normal)/Snow Warning(Mega)/Storm Drain(Mega)
    Signature Move: Sheer Cold
    Other Moves: Ice Beam or Blizzard/Freeze Burn/Ice Burn; Aqua Ring/Hydro Pump/Hydro Cannon
    Weather Disaster Maker
    Red Orbs turns to Ruby, Blue Orb turns to Sapphire then the 3rd one supposedly to be green orb for Rayquaza is Emerald that can only be found in Mirage Island.To get Ruby or Sapphire you must exchange the Blue/Red orb somewhere in Hoenn must be connected to Steven.
    Like in the original version of sapphire and ruby also for emerald.
    Yes, no exclusion of pokemons.
    Starters Mega Evo and Legendary Mega Evo
    Like what I've said earlier the Emerald is in Mirage Island. The Sapphire and Ruby is in Devon Corp.
    None so far but I want some increase in seeing the Mirage Island.
    Umm.. Better gaming experience.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    Brendan and May. They might get some minor wardrobe updates, but I don't expect them to look too different.

Same as in the originals I presume. He's a shy kid.

I don't think they will follow Emerald's story, so Steven will probably still be the Champion. I do hope Juan somehow makes it into the game, 'cause he's really cool. Maybe they could pull an Iris/Drayden and have each version have a different Gym Leader in Sootopolis.

Probably major re-designs for the Elite Four/Champion chambers that make them look cooler. I don't think you will be able to fight the Elite Four in random order like in newer games.

If the Battle Frontier makes a return, so will Scott. Simple as that.

To hang out in the Sky Pillar for you to catch after the main story.

Some of them might become available post-game in new Safari Zone areas and/or Swarms. Also, Hoenn Pokemon that can evolve/ breed into Gen IV Pokemon will probably be able to do so once you get the National Pokedex.

Sceptile, Swampert, Latios and Latias (they have yet to be officialy revealed). Anything else would be a pleasant surprise really.

Why, in locations that have nothing to do with the Pokemon in question of course!

Hoenn seems to be pretty filled-up already. Not much place for them to put a new city on. Maybe they could work around this by adding more secret underwater areas.

Rayquaza, Latios/Latias, a legendary trio from another Generation, Battle Tower/Battle Frontier and Catching Them All!

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    Brendan and May

I pretty sure he'll be in the same role as RS

Juan would be the 8th gym leader, Steven would be Champion and Wallace would be Contest Champion.

Not sure

I don't think Scott will make a return. only if there is a emerald remake.

I don't think there will be a bi role for Rayquaza. Sorry mate.

Groudon: Ground|Fire/Drought/a strong water type move/
    Kyogre: Water|Dragon/Drizzle/a strong ground type move/

I think their roles will be the same as the roles they had in RS

I think the megastones will be something else cause the Red/Blue orbs only controls their actions. Not change their form.

Only some:
    Ruby:
    Spoiler:

Sapphire:
    Spoiler:

They certainly will be. but obviously not all of them.

Includes:
    Spoiler:

Excludes:
    Spoiler:

Mega Sceptile, Mega Marshtomp, Mega Groudon, Mega Kyogre, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Metagross, Mega Salamence, Mega Walrein, Mega Shiftry, Mega Camerupt, Mega Torkoal, Mega Ludicolo, Mega Flygon, Mega Milotic.

Mega Sceptile, Given to you by Professed Birch or Steven if chosen Treecko
    Mega Marshtomp,Given to you by Professed Birch or Steven if chosen Mudkip
    Mega Groudon, comes with it when catched
    Mega Kyogre, comes with it when catched
    Mega Rayquaza, comes with it when catched

Others: In towns and in routes :P

I don't think so. :\

Looking for more megastones

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Brendan and May, depending on gender. The opposing gender you've picked will be your rival in the game(s).

A sickly Pokemon Trainer with huge dreams, just like in the originals. However, he will be much more powerful in the remakes with possibly a Mega Gardevoir in his team later on.

Wallace will be the gym leader of Sootopolis City, Juan will be a master pokemon coordinator and Steven will be the champion of Hoenn.

Possibly different TMs will be given out (such as Scald instead of Water Pulse), and different gym designs/E4 room designs. Besides that, not much difference besides graphics.
    Rematches, however, are expected. E4 members should have a full team of 6. Steven will have a mega evolution in his team.

Probably, since the remakes of the Pokemon series tend to take some gameplay plots from the enhanced versions (in this case, Emerald). He will probably be similar to what he did in Emerald, and in the end bringing you to the Battle Frontier.

Not much, just like the original Ruby/Sapphire. You will simply head over to catch it after defeating the Pokemon League. However, I guess more NPCs will mention or talk about Rayquaza as compared to Ruby/Sapphire.

Mega Groudon
    Type: Ground/Fire
    Ability: Drought
    Signature Move: Thousand Waves (90 Power, Physical, Ground)

Mega Kyogre
    Type: Water/Psychic
    Ability: Drizzle
    Signature Move: Tidal Waves (90 Power, Special, Water) - Probably a special water-type Thousand Waves.

Much like in the originals, they will be awakened by Team Magma/Aqua. However, unlike the originals, Team Magma/Aqua will be able to control them in the seafloor cavern and use them to battle you in their Mega form. Once they lost, Groudon/Kyogre will be in a rampage and leave the seafloor cavern, causing destruction to the weather.

Mega evolved via the Groudonite/Kyogreite.

Similar to the originals, I assume. Plusle/Minun, Solrock/Lunatone, Latias/Latios and of course Groudon/Kyogre.

Yes. Probably post game in swarms or in a new place (Sevii Islands could return).

Latias/Latios, Groudon/Kyogre, Swampert, Sceptile, Plusle, Minun, Dusknoir.

Devon Co. might be the one giving you the Mega Ring and Latias/Latios will probably be given by Devon Co. after capturing, starter mega stones by Prof. Birch. Groudon/Kyogre will hold the mega stone.

The Anistar City-like sundial that allows you to find mega stones can be located at Mt. Pyre. Other Mega stones can be bought in the Lilycove department store or won with BP.

Sevii Islands could make a comeback with Hoenn. Together with event islands not introduced in R/S but in Emerald.

Sevii Islands, Battle Frontier, Gym/Elite Four/rival rematches, Mega stone hunt, CONTESTS, events.

Last edited:

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years

May and Brendan but you can customize their outfits. They will have more summery themed clothing since Hoenn is a summery type of region. They could even have different colours of their original outfits!

Steven will be champion, Wallace will be the 8th gym leader and Juan will be the champion of contests.

I think they'll keep the same league members but their teams will change. Megas will probably be apart of their teams.

I think Rayquaza will be in the story as the big legendary to beat at the climax of the story. Kyogre and Groudon will combine together to make Rayquaza super powerful and the player will have to defeat it.

• Pokemon contests
    • The Battle Frontier
    • Implying Rayquaza isn't involved in the main story, a post game involving it may be in place
    • Your typical "catch them all and fill the national Pokedex!"

I'll work on this later.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
    I think the characters will kinda look like May and Brendan, but again I think it's possible to alter the characters just like it was in X and Y (different clothes and hair colours etc.).

I think Wally may still be a great rival/friend in-game, and think he might make a return in these games but some changes to his character are possible.

Juan - I'm not entirely sure if Juan would appear again, since he only had a small role in Emerald…
    Wallace - Very likely he returns as the Gym Leader from Sootopolis Gym
    Steven - I think there is a good chance Steven will be busy with the Mega Stones and all that, since he seemed to focus on stones in the original series. It would be a logical choice imo. Would be nice to see him back as the Champion of the Elite Four too.

I think the Elite Four Pokemon might change, because there are a lot more Pokemon known by now. Think of Gen.4 to Gen.6, a lot has changed since the original R/S/E games came out, I think these will be put to good use. Maybe even some more Mega Evolutions added in these battles, who knows?

I kinda do hope Scott, or someone equal to this character, returns because I think the Battle Frontier in Emerald was a great addition and should definitely make a comeback in ORAS.

I think the same in a way that Rayquaza maintains the balance between Groudon and Kyogre, meaning also, the balance between earth/land and sea/ocean ('cause known environments are in fact; Sky, Oceans and Land). But, I think there will be some great addition to this, some new discovery or so we have to find out in ORAS. Maybe there is much more behind this story. And maybe, Rayquaza also gets another forme or even a Mega Evolution like Kyogre and Groudon seem to have (notice their forme is different now from the original R/S/E games, so they might have another forme imo).

I definitely think Groudon should be Fire/Ground finally, because I always seem to feel that Groudon should be at least a Fire-type. He just looks like one to begin with, and he seems to be some sort of "Volcano creature" meaning Ground/Fire fits him perfectly. As for Kyogre, Water/Dragon suits him well because he is in fact a large "Sea creature", and dragons are often used in mythology as very large beings that rule certain areas/environments of the world, therefore I think adding the Dragon-type is a great addition.
    I think it might be the same like it was back in R/S/E, meaning keeping the land and sea in order but there is also a possibility it could be entirely different this time. Maybe the leaders of Team Aqua and Magma retired for several years and made a comeback, trying to mess with the formes of Kyogre and Groudon and it got way out of hand this time… But I do think for sure land and sea again make a great re-appearance in the story.
    I definitely think the Red and Blue orbs should maintain this purpose. We also still have the Adamant Orb (Dialga) and Lustrous Orb (Palkia) for example, return in Gen.6. These Items remained untouched, so I do think they should leave these Items like they were back in the original games. However, I don't think the Red and Blue Orb should serve as the possible "Mega Stone". They should stay with the concept of specific Mega Stone names, and the Blue and Red Orb would be used to summon/ get access to the lair of these legendaries.

Ofcourse, Groudon for OR and Kyogre for AS. Then, it would be nice if they returned the version exclusive legendaries Latios (for OR) and Latias (for AS) into the game as the opposite colours, I really liked that idea (Latias is red for the 'blue' AS and Latios is blue for the 'red' OR). And lastly, I think it's very possible that they add several more region Pokemon into the wild as version exclusives too (Gen.1 to Gen.6).

I think in the beginning there will be some Gen.5 and Gen.6 Pokemon available into the wild, and after completing the National Dex some more Pokemon will become available.
    Could be totally random, but for example;
    Gen.5 - including: Lillipup, Patrat, Purrlion, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Pidove, Blitzle (… and so on, those very common Pokemon)
    Gen.6 - including: Scatterbug, Fletchling, Bunnelby, Espurr, Skiddo, Inkay… (same as above)

I hope they will do something with Swampert and Sceptile now too, since it's a great opportunity and Blaziken already has a Mega Evolution so it would be only natural imo. Next, Groudon and Kyogre maybe, if they don't have an alternate forme. Same with Rayqyaza. I think Latios and Latias will have a Mega Evolution and hopefully some other Pokemon too like Salamence, Sharpedo, Flygon, Milotic…

Some possible locations (depending on the chosen Pokemon ofcourse) would be:
    - Meteor Falls - the location where you could catch Bagon using Sweet Scent (Salamence)
    - Mt. Pyre
    - Some place where you could use Dive (Milotic)
    - Petalburg Woods
    - Abandoned Ship (Sharpedo)
    - Mirage Tower in the Desert (Flygon)

I hope the Safari Zone still exists in ORAS as well as the Mt. Pyre concept. It would be nice to add some new areas like some more Diving areas (discovering new training grounds or exclusive areas for finding wild Pokemon), some changes to Mirage Island (some more wild Pokemon and other things to do). I do hope Secret Bases make a comeback and maybe on some more different locations too.

I truly hope there will be a large Battle Frontier concept post-game. Next, it would be nice to have some other challenges with old trainers from the original R/S/E games who will make a comeback post-game. Maybe there are some new mysteries around some existing Pokemon that could be solved post-game and catching some more Legendary Pokemon would be a nice challenge. Also, I do like the idea that you can travel to some new region-like-area or some additional Islands like it was in FireRed/LeafGreen or Platinum. The concept of Gen.5 was also nice, to add a battle area in the shape of a "maze like thing" where in the end, you have to battle a champion and you can pick a starter Pokemon. For example, I would love to re-challenge all Gym leaders and Pokemon League with new Pokemon and way better stats and higher levels.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    Brendan and May.
    Still a rival but maybe become the champion or become a member of Magma/Aqua
    Wallace might be the 8th gym leader with Juan being a person to give advice or battle you to test you for Wallace. Steven could become the champion or have a bigger role and help you defeat team M/A
    Elite four pokemon may change.
    Maybe, if he does he might be the one to introduce an island or give the national dex to you. And look for that awesome trainer for battle frontier.
    He will come over and save the world from Groudon/Kyogre going insane in the wild.
    — their types / abilities / signature moves will be? Fire Ground for Groudon and Water Dragon for Kyogre and custom signature moves for the two
    — their roles in the games will be? the same Team Aqua and Magma tries to capture them (Groudon escaping Aqua/Kyogre escaping Magma) and getting enraged and making the weather insane. One team catching the opposite to get rid of them to complete their goal of expansion.
    — of their Megastones being the Red/Blue Orbs? Or will they be something else? Red and Blue Orbs, they control them so why not control their strength and make them more powerful?
    What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be? The respective legendaries Groudon for Ruby and Kyogre for Sapphire and pssibly other legends like Latios and Latias as well, and maybe others like usual. Mawile/Sableye.
    Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild? Yes, but I say maybe a select few in the wild before national dex.
    — If so, what Pokemon will be included/excluded? magikarp should be rare. Dedenne should be an early getter.
    What new Mega Evolutions will be introduced? Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Sceptile and Swampert to complete the trio possibly Latios/Latias, and also Seviper/Zangoose should get Mega Evo's as well
    Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolutions be hidden? Well maybe the Red/Blue orb will be in the cave of origin, maybe get one from Mt. Pyre lady. Also have tge starters in places like Mt. Chimney Blaziken (after 6 badges), Route 119 Sceptile from Winona, and shoal cave Swampert.
    New areas to be introduced? Extended Battle frontier, travel to space, rhe islands that neighbors BF. And also Rayquaza being om an island farther away from Sootopolis and flying on his back to Sootopolis.
    Ideas for post-game content? epic sky battle with Winona and some new bicycle mechanics. Maybe have all Gen VI post game (version exclusive except XY mascots.) Also put in island adventure fun or fun quests throughout Hoenn.

Last edited:

nerazzurri

Guney
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014

May and Brendan, with the same and maybe slightly better customation mechanic as X/Y

He will start as that noob with the Ralts, and end up as the champion with a Mega-Gardevoir

Juan: A small roll
    Wallace: Gymleader of Sootopolis
    Steven: Perhaps some sort of relative who would introduce you to Mega-Stones and would help you in your adventure

Maybe like the newer gen that you can choose in which order to battle them. And a Mega for each of the elite 4, ofcourse.

He would seek for ''the'' trainer to become a battle brain of the Battle Frontier

He would stop Groudon and Rayquaza from fighting, just like in the original games.

— their types / abilities / signature moves will be? My guess is since they are mascots of the game their new types would be the same. My guess would be that they both get a second type Dragon.
    Their abilities would remain the same since it's a signature of them. The signature of Groudon would be Earth Power and that of Kyogre would be Water Spout.

In Omega Ruby you would follow Team Magma and Groudon, just like in the original and in Alpha Sapphire you would follow Team Aqua and Kyogre.

Steven would have something to do with them.

The version exclusives of Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Heartgold, Pokémon Black (2) and Pokémon X will all be in Omega Ruby.
    The version exclusives of Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Soulsilver, Pokémon White (2) and Pokémon Y will all be in Alpha Sapphire.
    I think that they will include a minor amount of Pokémon of Gen IV and V and after you beat the Pokémon League you could catch the remaining. Ofcourse with version exclusives like Zangoose and Seviper

The Hoenn starters to balance it out.
    Shiftry
    Slaking
    Exploud
    Camerupt
    Flygon
    Metagross
    Salamence
    Crawdaunt
    Deoxys(all forms)
    The Regi's and the Lati Duo
    In the various caves.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Brendan + May NEW CLOTHES THOUGH

Champion.

Steven explains Mega Stones. Wallace does the Weather Story Arc. Juan is just a Boss Battle.

There will be a new Champion. (Maybe Wally)

NO. No. No. No.

Same as Ruby/Saphire (ie. you don't catch him first.)

Kyogre -Water - Adaptability - Waterspout
    Groudon - Ground - Solid Rock - Roll Out

Same as R/S
    The Red Orb will be a Key Item during the Plot, AFTER that it will be revealed to be a Mega Stone and be a normal item.

Same as R/S

Not till post game (evolutions like Roselia will be available)
    Kalos mons excluded

Hoenn Starters. Lati Twins.

From Professor. Lati Stone found on an Island. Old Mega Stones (ones from XY) can be found during a certain time of day.

New Diving Spots, secrets to be found there in.

Battle Frontier with brand new facilities returning facilities.
    4th Gen Legend Pokemon available for capture. Specifically Heatran.

Years
    Brendan and May wil be the main protagonists - or at least the main base-style. As-in: there will be customisation options such as skin tone, and different clothes.

I believe Wally will be appearing much more often, probably in every major town (or route near a town). He may also give the player a run for their money in game progression, he is likely to beat the player to every location and gym. He will probably appear as much as the friends in X/Y.
    I dont think he will be an aggressive rival (nor will May/Brendan for that matter), and i dont think he will have such a depressing and emotional storyline (as in, he never beats the player and really wants to)... He will still be ambitious and driven to do well though.

Juan: Will not appear as the 8th gym leader, but you are likely to see him in contests - almost like a gym leader of each contest hall. If he does not appear at all, Wallace is still likely to mention him, saying he owes his skill and progress in his life to him.
    Wallace: Will be the leader of the 8th gym, and involved in the groudon/kyogre plot once it reaches sootopolis. He will be more of a force of protection of people than actively fighting the pokemon threat.
    Steven: Will take his place as he was in R/S, and remain as the champion - but also as the players friend. He will also be closely tied to mega stones, either unlocking the player's potential for mega evolution or being a cornerstone for finding, selling and using megastones. He is likely to have a mega metagross, and the beldum he leaves you will be holding a metagrossite.

No other league related changes - apart from maybe afew pokemon swaps if other gen pokemon are introduced. They are likely to get stronger after beating them a certain amount of times too. say, every 10 battles raises their pokemon's levels by 2-3.

I think he will make a return, but with a more mysterious and serious demeanor. An interesting thought is him having ties to the other professors of other regions, and possibly your Dad. With this in mind , it would be exciting to battle Red-like teams that are owned by trainers that you find in the battle frontier , with each trainer having pokeomon specific to a certain region. As-in, you can battle Red (or someone like him, who has powerful kanto pokemon), or Lyra/Gold witht the same idea for their team.
    He will still be the recruiter for the battle frontier, but maybe you have to battle him to earn a place this time?

I dont believe rayquaza's role will be prominent, and if he does appear in the story, he will probably only do so to fight/stop the particular legendary. Although, if this path is followed, he would probably use a mega evolution to fight the legend.
    He will be found in sky pillar as usual, pst E4.

- Groudon -
    Type: Fire/Ground - Or Maybe Ground/Steel (to do with the core/mantle of the earth containing metal)
    Ability: Intense Drought - Increases fire and ground moves power by one stage / Weakens water type pokemon's defense
    Signature Move: Terra Force / Ground / Physical / 5pp / 130 power / Sweeps the battlefield, forcing earth to erupt around the opponent
    Role: Legendary of Om.Ruby, will be sleeping underground and sought to be exploited by team magma
    Megastone: The Red orb will not be the megastone in its current form - i think after the awakening of Groudon, it will somehow modify to be a Groudonite (maybe split open to reveal it?).
    - Kyogre -
    Type: Water/Electric
    Ability: Intense Storm - Increases electric and water move power by one stage / weakens ground type defense
    Signature Move: Wave Force / Water /Special / 5pp / 130 power / Batters all opponents on the field wish intense and powerful waves
    Role: As above but opposite
    Megastone: As above but opposite

Same as R/S but with some lower gen pokemon possibly. Common game exclusives like magby, houndour,Jynx, sneasel, slowpoke could fit in OR, and elekid, growlithe, mr mime, larvitar, seel in AS.

Most likely, but not too many.
    They will probably stick with some of the same game exclusives that were in D/P and B/W so:
    Purugly,Combee, buizel, lopunny, skorupi, scraggy, shelmet, rufflet in OR
    Stunky, burmy, shellos, bronzong, croagunk, dwebble, karrablast , vullaby in AS - of course these could be totally the wrong way around or mixed around or whatever...

Ohh now this gets exciting, there are so many pokemon worthy of a mega evolution in hoenn, lets start:
    Swampert and Sceptile - Goes without saying knowing that we have Blaziken already
    Sceptile should also gain a secondary type with this, im thinking dark.
    Kyogre and Groudon (it seems they have new forms... which then leads to...)
    Rayquaza - I think this guy is OP anyway, but him getting a mega-evo will probably be part of the story
    Huntail + Gorebyss : These should be version exclusive mega stones
    Electrode: Although not hoenn, he needs powering up - his pal magnemite already has Magnezone!!
    Relicanth: Good guy, but not noticeable enough to have in my team - this ancient fish deserves a mega!!
    Swellow: The lack of uncommon /interesting flying types grinds my gears, so lets spice the starting birds up abit shall we?
    Torkoal: Again, has much potential but just not good enough. Fire types should be attackers.
    Cacturne: Awesome looking and already a decent mon, maybe a grass type that can finally stand out.
    Metagross: Courtesy of Steven.
    Spinda: That thing is just a freak.

Sceptileite + Swampertite: One given through story progression, and Birch will give you one more after the E4, the other being available through a vendor, maybe stephen stone.
    Huntailite + Gorebite: Abandoned ship (with this area being vastly expanded into an interesting new dungeon)
    Kyogre,Groudon and Rayquaza should all come with their mega stones, or be in the area where you battle them
    Electrodite: New Mauville - assuming this is also a bigger dungeon
    Relicanthite: In an underwater cave that is only accessible through dive
    Swellite: An early addition to your items, maybe given on your first meeting with the devon president
    Torkalite: Given by an old lady in the hot springs once you have healed a number of times in there
    Cacturnite: If the desert is slightly expanded (which i hope it is) an area of cactuses protected by a hoard of cacturne would be a nice feature
    Metagrossite: the beldum given to you by steven is holding it
    Spindite: It is the prize posession of the soot man, and is only given given once you have had one of every other item he offers - as he cant make any more items for you, but is still grateful for all the ash you have collected! A huff puff!

An expansion to the route directly above Rustboro city, maybe an island to house a legendary pokemon, or just where rare pokemon appear.
    A cave that is blocked until after the E4, that is where the battle tower is in Emerald, and this would house a currently-event exclusive like Keldeo (I really want one!!)
    A sub section to rusturf tunnel, an expanded area in general would be nice.
    Expanded and in depth area in the Abandoned Ship.
    Secret area in Mt.Chimney which opens up post E4, allowing the capture of a Legendary.
    Visiting the islands that appear so abundant on the map - it would be a nice post game exploration, possibly with non-3rd gen pokemon there.
    Speaking of islands: Faraway Island, Birth Island and Southern Island - Hopefully not ALL events, i dont mind working hard in the game just to get to these places - as events can be quite hit and miss...
    And SPACE!! Haha this rumour was so exciting to me when I was a kid - I hope we can go into space (or a successful rocket launch triggers an event) where I can catch a Jirachi of my own :)

Apart from what already exists, and what has been mentioned above:
    Some missions given to you by the professor to aid his research
    Tracking down the remnants of Team Aqua/Magma
    Roaming rare pokemon hoards like in B/W

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    May and Brendan.

He will be the rival.

Juan will be a Gym Leader, Wallace the Champion, and Steven the legendary wandering trainer.

Their Pokemon, obviously. Along with their levels, moves and items.

Yes, he will. As the owner of Battle Frontier, or whatever it's gonna be called.

Stoping the fight betweem Kyogre and Groudon.

Same types, Drought and Drizzle abilities and some powerful earth/water signature move.
    Being seeked for by the criminal organizations and causing natural disasters.
    They will probably be Kyogrenite and Groudonite.

Groudon, Kyogre, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Electrike, Manectric, Houndour, Houndoom, Lileep, Cradily, Anorith, Armaldo, Thror, Sawk, Latias, Latios and many others.

Sure.
    Legendaries and starters will be excluded, and there are going to be version exclusives.

Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Swampert, Sceptile and a few more.

In various places, just like in X&Y.

Yes. I'd guess some new islands.

Battle Frontier, championships, legendary hunting, beating the ultimate trainer, exploring new places, obtaining new items.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    may and brendan
    maybe a way for finding a legendary
    juan will introduce the player contests,wallece will be the champion and steven will give us fossil pokemon
    maybe Battle Frontier wiould be longer and harder
    He will return aas the usual things like rewards
    he will try to stop the "war" between groudon and kyogre but than he will need to fight for stoping them
    kayogre:Ice-water/water absorb/no signature moves
    groudon:ground-fire/sand force/no signuture moves

while fight they will turn to mega if there is a mega for them that way player will lern about mega evolution if not they will just fight than we as player will catch it
    orbs will be trigger like the bracelet from x and y but they will lose their importance when we get the bracelet
    omega ruby will have groudon some more ground and fire types while alpha saphire will have kyogre with some more water types
    yes
    legendaries will be in the game also commonly used pokemons will be as well and after the battle frontire or while battle frontire you will gain acess to the other pokemons
    I think latios and latis mega evolutions will be available for public not only for hackers
    pokemons will roam holding them
    a battle frontier 2 would be cool it wasn't enough for me :/
    classic battle frontire+ complating national pokedex

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back