• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Man talks in sleep. Wife writes down everything he says

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
This is a website about a man who says things in his sleep and his wife posts them online. They are funny, but some of them have bad language so be careful:

Sample:

"You can't be a pirate if you haven't got a beard. I said so. MY boat, MY rules."

"Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

"No, not the cats. Don't trust them. Their eyes. Their eyes. They know too much."

"I want to be a cowboy. I don't want to be a panda. Pandas are boring, stupid and boring. Bad panda!"

"Don't... Don't put the noodles and the dumplings together in the boat. They'll fight! The noodles are bullies. Poor dumplings."

"I haven't put on weight. Your eyes are fat."

"I don't want to watch. I want to get my hands dirty, all the way up to my shoulder. Filthy."

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Say, some of these are like, really witty comebacks... reminds me I sometimes have some amazing story dream in the morning before I really wake up, then wonder how I came up with all of that on the spot as it went along...
This is good, nice find. :0

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
My friend linked me to this a couple days ago. I admit, a few entries had be rolling.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's MY donkey.

Oh, that's dandy. I'm going to spend a good long time on this website.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2011
"Badger tickling... proceed with caution."

OMG. i can't stop laughing at that. especially with audio!

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
"So many little people. Pet them on the head. pet pet pet pet pet...."

I love that one so much. XD

This reminded me of my best friend's dad who sat up in bed once, pointed to the other side of the room, and shouted "YOU! OVER THERE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" and scared his wife to death. XD
Or when I turned on my bathroom light and my gramma shouted "Bright lights! Bright lights!". Ah, you gotta love people who talk in their sleep. XD​

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
New internet phenomenon we have here. My cousin just mentioned this on her Facebook a day or two ago. This man has a beautiful mind. XP

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 7, 2012
"You know, its a human race. And you lost."

Holy crap, this guy is funny. XD

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
That's actually creepy in my opinion. Whenever I hear people sleep talk I freakk out, it's just plain creepy. IDK, perhaps in the realm of the surreal anything can happen, and it's better when you're in your own dream, because then it is slightly controlled by you. But with another person's dream, it could be a dream about death or the supernatural. My mom once had a dream about a deceased relative, who was sitting in a treehouse with her, and told her about some weird room. That would scare me if I had a dream like that, because I wouldn't care if it was a family member or not, I don't want direct contact with the dead. Anyways, I think it she is being an invasion of privacy into the sacred realms of dreams. It is morally wrong in my opinion.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
I remember going camping with my bro and we had to share a tent. Apparently I had asked him "Did you just spank me?" I still don't know what I was dreaming to this very day......

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Oh, my gosh... this is like wowzers O_O
I bet alot of people in their sleep say really random things, but we just don't get a chance to see or hear it...
but this.. this is just hilarious XP

Years
"It's the belly button button. Press it and go to hell!"
"You tap-dancing hamsters. You rock my world, with your little blurry feet."
WOW. Best site ever. Hilarious!

I doubt the guy really does talk in his sleep, but either way, this is awesome.

Back