• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is only...a test...

John Denver

Banned
Years
if you choose to look through some of the threads here that me and Miyu-Chan posted a lot in yesterday(Riddle me this, MOTM discussion, Daily Chit Chat, others in OC)you'll notice that our posting styles were a bit different. In fact completely different.

That is because, for one day (yesterday) me and Miyu decided to switch accounts. That means, that posts under Miyu-Chan's name were actually done by my, and posts under my name were done by her...So my posts were calm, BOO ya!-less, and caring and sympathetic. While her posts were loud and crazy and had countless interjections in them.

It was pretty funny, cause not many people knew it...

There were some perceptive people (Kairi, Frostweaver) who were curious...but did they know? hmm...you should check the threads in OC to see the funny posts...

Did anyone else notice?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe how Miyu-chan was acting, and you were using keyboard faces, lol. So I knew something was up. XD Great idea, that would be fun to try sometime.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I was reading the DCC and saw Miyu-Chan say *Wips out a shotgun* now only Dakoat says that (last time I said that he got all over me and I had to stick with pulls out shotgun*. XD
Thanks ill go read them threads now.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lol, I knew it. I knew Miyu had some silliness in her, but not that much. o_o; Like Andy said, the shotgun thing was a dead give away. I didn?t notice Dakota acting funny, just Miyu. O.o;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Kairi said:
Lol, I knew it. I knew Miyu had some silliness in her, but not that much. o_o; Like Andy said, the shotgun thing was a dead give away. I didn?t notice Dakota acting funny, just Miyu. O.o;
Well see Dakota (or Miyu-Chan at the time) didnt say BOO ya! at all.
And Miyu-Chan (Dakota at the time) was just flat out had Dakota all over her (him XD).
I got to try this one day. XD

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lol, wonder what made those two decide to do it? ^_^; *pokes Miyu* You could be like Dakota was as you too! *hands her a shotgun* o_o

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, this would be too fun to try someday! ^_^ I wonder who my exact opposite would be?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
snowangel3181988 said:
sure it'll be fun but now it won't be a surprise cuz we know people want to do it. yesterday we all had no clue but now that it's been done the surprise is gone!
Well you never know, maybe over this there mite be some, some mite be doing it right now.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Probably?not. o_o; Thankfully, I can check IP addresses to see who?s messing around? >_>; I can never swap anyways because I really can?t hand over admin powers. ._.;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Kairi said:
Probably?not. o_o; Thankfully, I can check IP addresses to see who?s messing around? >_>; I can never swap anyways because I really can?t hand over admin powers. ._.;
No fun for you Abby. XD
Well if you think about it if you was going to do it then you would have to swich with a staff member and not just a member.
But then if you did swich you would have to drop that font. XD

And I like that idea Carol, it would be fun guessing who is who.

Back