• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is only...a test...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, why don?tcha switch with Mister 22sa Carol? =P

Arcanine: I?d still be paranoid really. O_o; Plus, I doubt I could emulate any of our staff very well? ._.;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, they can but I?m just nervous about the power to turn off the board or delete forums. @_@;

22sa is on now, throw him a PM. ;p

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Lol, why don?tcha switch with Mister 22sa Carol? =P

Arcanine: I?d still be paranoid really. O_o; Plus, I doubt I could emulate any of our staff very well? ._.;
    You dont even trust your own colleagues. XD
    Any way if I did it then I would swich with a staff member.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    if you choose to look through some of the threads here that me and Miyu-Chan posted a lot in yesterday(Riddle me this, MOTM discussion, Daily Chit Chat, others in OC)you'll notice that our posting styles were a bit different. In fact completely different.

That is because, for one day (yesterday) me and Miyu decided to switch accounts. That means, that posts under Miyu-Chan's name were actually done by my, and posts under my name were done by her...So my posts were calm, BOO ya!-less, and caring and sympathetic. While her posts were loud and crazy and had countless interjections in them.

It was pretty funny, cause not many people knew it...

There were some perceptive people (Kairi, Frostweaver) who were curious...but did they know? hmm...you should check the threads in OC to see the funny posts...

Did anyone else notice?
    *lol... expected that or a hack or something... didn't know they traded but knew that Dakota was someone else and Miyu Chan is Dakota (that's for certain). Heh Kairi and Frosty were discussing how "if only 22sa was here... he'll faint at the sight of "Miyu Chan"'s craziness XD *c* "*

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • I KNEW IT!!!! I knew Dakota had ither suffered from brain damage or it wasnt him! HAHA!

It was the absence of BOO YA's that scared me...

At first, i couldnt put my finger on what was wrong with the riddle me this riddle me that thread. IT was your first post... something bothered me. I figured i was just being odd, and then.... next post by u.

And still, something was wrong... missing. I thought maybe it was the way you were talking... and it was, a little. But that was not it...

I then it hit me, last night... NO BOOYAS! It freaked me out. I thought bout calling the police to see if you were kidnapped... but i have no idea who you are or where you live, so scractch that idea. :laugh:

So, here we are again, have you swithced back yet? THe first post of THIS thread is absent of BOOYA too...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • PokeTrainerCarol said:
    Mmhm...I thought something funny was going on with Miyu-chan but I didn't see any change in Dakota...Cool!
    this sound like it would be pretty fun to try though. XD
    That's what I thought too, except, I didn't think about Miyu-chan being Dakota at all...

I guess it's kind of natural to not be wondering about how and why Miyu-chan's behaving like she is after I've not seen her here regularly for like... forever...

I REALLY and only thought that everyone like Kairi were kidding until I saw this thread. O_o

Okay, and now I know how unrealistic that is. :\
    frostweaver said:
    *lol... expected that or a hack or something... didn't know they traded but knew that Dakota was someone else and Miyu Chan is Dakota (that's for certain). Heh Kairi and Frosty were discussing how "if only 22sa was here... he'll faint at the sight of "Miyu Chan"'s craziness XD *c* "*
    Heh, but I never thought about Dakota as crazy before. Miyu-chan, maybe a little. But not Dakota. I'm so weird eh. XD

Well what I really want to know if she's active again or not... guess not. =_='

*Goes back to sleep*
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, this would be too fun to try someday! ^_^ I wonder who my exact opposite would be?
    *...And I'm suddenly waked*
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    Okay. I'll ask Mr. 22sa what he thinks when I see him online. XD
    Wait if I did switch with him I just said I would... o__o;;
    Well I don't think switching madness will happen anyway...XD Or that Mister 22sa would agree. ^__^
    Then staff can't play?
    I'm... the exact opposite of you!? WO THAT IS SCARY I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE DO THE JOB AnD EXPLAIN THANKs, O_O;.

J/K, That's a good idea, Kairi. ^^;; I'll be glad to switch accounts with Island Dweller Carol for an agreed amount of time. =P

*Remembers the time when he was given Trinity's account by Alyssa who hated it... and still does as far as I know.* Uhh... uh-oh. I won't get your account banned Carol!! I promise! XD :P

BTW, I wasn't here yesterday because 1) I wasn't suppose to anyway. (Don't ask!) 2) I was somewhat dead. (Don't know!) 3) I went to watch Mone Lisa Smile. (Re... *Chokes.*)

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Heh, we only did the stuff for one day ya know, so me is me and her is her...

It was yesterday on MSN I just said to Miyu-Chan "Wouldn't it be funny if I logged in as Kairi and posted the way I do under her?" She said that Kairi would NEVER do that, so I asked her, and she said yes! HUH ZAH!

But ya know, me and miyu-chan changed passwords right when we were done just for precautions and stuff...

It was fun, quite the stuff...

doncha know I got end it with a BOO ya!!!!!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I thought Dakota's posts looked odd for some reason, the Boo Ya-less posts was the give away me thinks. I gotta try that some day, when no one notices.
    >_>
    <_<

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dakota said:
    Heh, we only did the stuff for one day ya know, so me is me and her is her...

It was yesterday on MSN I just said to Miyu-Chan "Wouldn't it be funny if I logged in as Kairi and posted the way I do under her?" She said that Kairi would NEVER do that, so I asked her, and she said yes! HUH ZAH!

But ya know, me and miyu-chan changed passwords right when we were done just for precautions and stuff...

Lol, what a mean assumption. =P You neva even asked.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • It was Miyu's assumption, and I agreed with it...heh...

you'd have to find someone you trust not to destroy PC kairi...yep...

let's get ready to BOOOOOO YAAAAAAAA!!!

22sa

Years
  • Dakota said:
    Heh, we only did the stuff for one day ya know, so me is me and her is her...

Ya, I know. It isn't the whole day though, right? :P Like, o_O;;, at least some of posts were by her, right? O_O;;...No?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Dakota made it really obviouse that he was Miyu-chan for the day. :laugh: look at this quote that "Miyu-chan" said in the "PC's Funniest Contest" thread:
    Miyu-chan said:
    I only WISH that I, Miyu-Chan, were as hilariously funny as you, Dakota...

:laugh: i couldnt stop laughing when he said that! :laugh:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    Dakota made it really obviouse that he was Miyu-chan for the day. :laugh: look at this quote that "Miyu-chan" said in the "PC's Funniest Contest" thread:

XD That is funny, Dakota hoping he was as funny as Dakota. XD

22sa

Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:

lol, Dakota's funny Sarcasm. :P

I better take a trip over to that thread. :D

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Heehee... Of course I would be as active as I was before... BECAUSE I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!! XDDDDD Ahem...But that's a different story. =P Well...it was hard, logging in as Dakota... my fingers were shaking after every post I made, and after seeing Miyu-chan's---um... Dakota's posts, my stomach was hurt too, after all the laughing. I want to thank Dakota too. God know how little I've laughed these days. And when I had that MSN chat with Dakota, I knew something was up. XD

Oh no... I have an urge to say "Boo Ya!" Oh well...maybe just this once... *looks around*

BOO YA! =D

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    psst....100marios. i 'm opposite of u....wait..NO I'M NOT! we're just alike! nice and crazy! :laugh: uhmm...kayleigh is opposite of u...

22sa

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Heehee... Of course I would be as active as I was before... BECAUSE I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!! XDDDDD Ahem...But that's a different story. =P Well...it was hard, logging in as Dakota... my fingers were shaking after every post I made, and after seeing Miyu-chan's---um... Dakota's posts, my stomach was hurt too, after all the laughing. I want to thank Dakota too. God know how little I've laughed these days. And when I had that MSN chat with Dakota, I knew something was up. XD

Oh no... I have an urge to say "Boo Ya!" Oh well...maybe just this once... *looks around*

BOO YA! =D
    ...Congrats. ^_^;; :P That's very cool...

Those posts were pretty amazing.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:

BOO YA! =D
    Yes Dakota was Miyu-Chan and Miyu-Chan was Dakota for a day. And that was funny when Miyu-Chan said "BOO ya!" and "*Wips out a shotgun*" and Dakota was around with no BOO ya!s. XD

Back